Why are Americans so weak?

Why are Americans so weak?

Attached: 1526564637365.jpg (630x637, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/106006/16-horrifying-excerpts-from-the-torture-report-that-the-cia-doesn-t-want-you-to-see#.swcoSKmDX
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Stop being a Kike.

Attached: hooknose.png (238x220, 32K)

>memeflags

Into the trash your opinions go.

Is that what the left calls a meme?
You can't argue with the basic common sense of self defense.
Lel

Attached: IMG_3834.jpg (614x767, 112K)

Might as well drive around Walmart in a tank then, just in case. Retard.

Why are we so weak when we have the right to openly carry firearms and you Brits don't have the right to even say....things?
Have fun voting on Brexit...again.
Weak. Ha.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 9K)

You're the one who's afraid of guns

Isn't more pathetic, weak and cowardly to rely on a supermarket security guard to protect you, maybe even risk their life for you because you’re to chickenshit to count on your ability to ensure your own safety?

It's funny how anti-gun people tend to project their own mental issues onto the people who don't agree with them.

Attached: 1525575692392.png (467x456, 199K)

We had a school shooting in the 90s and decided to man up and ban guns to protect our kids. Haven't had one since. You sit on your asses like dosile little cucks instead of enacting change to protect your citizens. It's pathetic.

So youre going to niggerhouse full of niggers and these people laugh at you when youre prepared?

>cant have a butter knife
>cant buy forks
>cant own a tv just for video games and movies
>cant defend himself and his family from london muslim rape gangs
>has to serve burglars tea and dinner or else face lawsuits and jailtime for rudeness to a guest
>police cant even have fucking weapons
>no dental care

Call me what the fuck ever you want, but I will keep my guns to kill as many leftists as I can when they come for me and my family.

>man up
Insecure onions boy logic

Is this nigel or ahmed we are speaking to?

meanwhile your towns are electing muslims as lord mayors and there's nothing you can do. it's absolutely beautiful watching the west slurping their own poison

>1 school shooting and they ban guns
So...when are you guys going to ban cars?

That's a woman you sexist pig

>britflag

Into the trash your opinion goes.

>portugal is free of this
Explain your commie nigger you elected. Tbf portugal is one of the few EU countries that is ok. Im biased though

You had one school shooting and gave up all your power to protect yourselves? Weak. Pathetic.
You're so weak, and so pathetic, pic related is confiscated in the UK as dangerous weapons.
You're so fragile. SO MEEK. Such sweet dears. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourselves. Now buy a TV license.

Attached: _38241830_confiscated300.jpg (300x180, 17K)

Oops, forgot to call you Muhammad, you fucking faggot.

>OP picture

Hahaha, oh my god you can just *taste* how bitter the person who wrote that is. They know their shaming tactics and appeals to "look cool for my ingroup" aren't working and people are just telling them to fuck off.
You don't need people this miserable in your life at all.

because they are niggers
mic.com/articles/106006/16-horrifying-excerpts-from-the-torture-report-that-the-cia-doesn-t-want-you-to-see#.swcoSKmDX

Attached: Twitter.png (722x561, 499K)

>think of muh chilluns :^(
Rotherham

Attached: 1471848077297.jpg (540x730, 68K)

They have car licenses so its ok

as nonwhites continue to outnumber whites, civil order will continue to breakdown, petty crimes will be far more common, along with more mob violence and looting

people will have guns fucking everywhere, armed security will be fucking everywhere, security cameras will be fucking everywhere

its going to be very interesting

A pistol is a lot more affordable and unobtrusive. Anyone can legally own one provided they aren't a criminal in the free states. They sure are fun and empowering to own. Imagine picking up a butter knife and multiply that feeling by 100.

Attached: Beretta92s-RH.png (1086x681, 505K)

Open carry is an autistic political statement. Anyone actually wanting to protect themselves would conceal and carry

>mass shootings are an epidemic, we need to ban guns
>why are you carrying a gun, what are you afraid of you paranoid nut?

Attached: 1464698481911.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>Sour grapes: the post.
No, you cant take them.
Sage.

Oh, this again? How's getting acid thrown in your face? Its the fact of the matter that conceal carry permit holders are among the most law abiding demographic group you can find.
Dr. Watson packed pretty much all the time, it used to be the British thing to do, what happened to you?

This post reeks of butthurt

>empowering
It is the great equalizer.

>be leaf
>get eaten by a chink on a bus

OI M8 u got a loicense fer that opinion u cheeky wanka

Attached: 1494031191220.png (436x361, 177K)

Run into this

What do

Attached: 1DD95DC2-3589-4F30-9662-F5C7826F80B4.jpg (1755x989, 411K)

Whole thread reeks of butthurt.

>*gets stabbed*

>steal from me once
>lose a hand
>steal from me twice
>International Charities care for you

Thats the comment you respond to?

Millions of people drive their cars every day without any incident whatsoever. Imagine how many COWARDS click their seatbelts when heading out on the road despite the absolutely miniscule likelihood that they'll be in a potentially deadly car crash. That same cowardice has led to fluffy puffy bags of air being installed in EVERY single car in the USA now. BY LAW!!!

Wow, such cowardice. They need a widdle belt around their pathetic body just to make an itsy bitsy trip to the store. Probably afraid to walk down the street without a helmet on too. What fucking cowards.

>Imagine picking up a butter knife and multiply that feeling by 100.
kek
Speaking in terms the bong can understand

Attached: 1525534580882.jpg (532x509, 67K)

>Walmart in a tank then
Hmmmm, that's an idea.

Gun in right hand is undoubtedly stolen. Niggers don't change the sights on their gats. They wouldn't even think about doing it.

Because they arent? And people who think they can ban every weapon in the world is a communist loser.

Now the nanny state has to enforce road laws even. Glad I dont live in a fascist state like that.

>They sure are fun and empowering to own

I can't imagine needing an inanimate object to feel "empowered". I'm inherently empowered by my own intellect and physical fitness.

Millions of people also dont do it with any problem at all, they are actually caused great distress in their day to day life. At which point a firearm to incapacitate your nearest overbearing official would comein handy, faggot ass op

It's called a 'peace keeper'. You like peace don't you OP?

Attached: 1502758810572.gif (437x333, 32K)

Attached: IMG_6833.png (768x768, 1009K)

oh cool another episode of liberals using upstanding white citizens with legally obtained firearms as an example of the gun problem in this country instead of the nigger thugs committing the murders with illegally obtained guns

>1500 children raped and cops did nothing
Yeah, I'll pass.

As soon as mass transit via driverless cars is viable, Britain will probably ban use of privately-owned motor vehicles on roads at the earliest opportunity to further oppress the British people.

No reason to be afraid of someone carrying a gun in public unless you're a criminal. You're not a criminal are you op?

Attached: 1008921705653.jpg (668x520, 197K)

Here's a pic of your citizens "manning up" as they meekly sit and watch one of your veterans get decapitated in the streets of your capital by Muslim migrants.

Attached: London - No Guns.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>I'm inherently empowered by my own intellect and physical fitness.

Lulz aborted, now we know you're meming.

Why does your government have unrestricted access to nukes and automatic guns?
It's not like other criminal governments have access to those evil devices. I bet they wouldn't even use them if they did because they are afraid of the words you put on a piece of paper.

Attached: smug.jpg (348x218, 13K)

Everything you said reeks of butthurt retard

>Implying that peace is the reason that one would carry

Even though I carry a pocket knife, I too not-cut the same things millions and millions of people don't cut daily.

>nigger pulls knife on you from behind and puts it against your back or neck
Ok what now, 007?

Imagine having to live around niggers unarmed
Oh, wait
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw

Attached: 945357548617.jpg (680x788, 98K)

>scared of people having guns
imagine being that weak

Why are you so afraid of max dps builds, OP?

>enacting change to protect your citizens
I'll bite. When totalitarian governments come to power they tend to genocide about 7% of their population (see nazi germany, soviet union, best korea, various 3rd world countries, etc.). Totalitarian governments cannot come to power with armed citizens. The citizens resist and outnumber the government, and they have gorilla tactics. Right now there are about 360M people in the US, meaning 7% would be about 25M people. Each year there are about 35k gun deaths including suicide (12k without), meaning even if you include suicide it would take over 650 years for incidental gun deaths to be worse than one totalitarian government coming to power.

Simply put, the few gun deaths we have each year are an insurance payment to prevent a genocide, and overall, it's a VERY cheap payment.

somebody get this sandnigger a goat lol

Hes right

We're not scared of them, we just don't need them. Americans are Afraid of guns, as they have to get them to defend against the other guns they're scared of.

>hurrr durr im a wuhn maine army got mah concealed em naynteen uleve-
>*gets shot in the head by Jamal DeDindu*

Why, someone else is already raping his sister?

>and multiply that feeling by 100
Lol.
Shoot him. People with conviction to draw and fire frequently beat people who already have guns out. Pretty much every robbery goes down that way, and you'd be surprised how fast you can draw and fire if you actually practice it. Most people can draw (with their hands held away from their body) and fire two shots in under two seconds, that's pretty fast.

>I'm inherently empowered by my own intellect and physical fitness.
Obvious b8
You live in a country that would seriously benefit from the ability to bear arms. It'll sure be fun for you when the savages are at your door, ready to hack your intellect and physical fitness to pieces with tactical assault spoons.

walmart actually pays off duty cops in nigger prone areas to basically sit outside their store

Inb4
>but gubment have big tank and bomb
>idiot american thinks he can fight it
Its really the police we are protecting from not the military.

>bandwagon propaganda.
“Evvvvetrrrryyyyyyybodys doing it...” “Everrrryyyyybooooddddyyys unarmed.”

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Attached: 8BE23D89-B4AF-48A5-9573-BBBFD526E1EF.jpg (2000x1316, 767K)

Fuck off proxyfag.

Notice how leaf posting suddenly stopped and brit posting suddenly began?

The kikes are trying to turn the board against anglo nations one at a time in an attempt to divide the board.

I swear to got the ovens are too good for you.

>1911
>Not cocked
If you don't carry with one in the chamber, you might as well have a paperweight

jews aren't white.

>I don't need something, so cannot conceptualize the idea that somebody else might need something because "empathy" is something I only ask others to show for myself

No need to reply, I've already seen a thousand arguments with basics such as yourself.

Wow what a BASED black man! Praise kek!

You didnt answer me, nigger

hahahahah I know lol

>I'm inherently empowered by my own intellect
>mfw anyone says anything like this

Attached: 1509071666111s.jpg (123x124, 3K)

Checked

Attached: 1526269555289.png (745x909, 267K)

Again, fuck off proxy Kike.

Keep your fucking mitts of my england.

>why would you need to carry a gun
Because fuck copperheads and rattlesnakes ayyy lmao. Firearms are tools the same as anything else.

Pussys who are afraid of this should know most officer fatalities after drawing their gun are due to not keeping it ready to fire

metal>flesh and bone

>gets shot in the head by Jamal DeDindu
Oh man, perfect reason to give up my gun... wait.

These kinds of People want to deny Law abiding People weapons, just so they can target defenseless kaffir when the time comes.

That's not true at all. You just made that up.

Attached: 1514059596284.jpg (518x514, 69K)

The irony is that it's actually YOU that's in fear. That's literally why you are trying to ban guns, because you fear them. Despite the fact that you guys have practically banned them over there and have higher violent crime, more home invasions, more rape, more stabbings, more sexual assault, and people still get shot over there. You just have no way to defend yourself... you can't even carry pepper spray or a taser. Some thug breaks into your house, you are FUCKED. Why are you so afraid of the one thing that can protect you?

OP:
It says 'stay the fuck off my lawn' more elegantly than your resting bitch face, which also repels the world.

A person with a gun can always smile.

What do you use on them, snake shot?

Pugs going to get their asses kicked yet? Damn creatures absorb knowledge too quickly and must be exterminated at all costs!

Because it doesn't hurt anything. I am a law-abiding gun owner, so whether or not I have a gun, I pose no danger to any other law-abiding citizen around me.

Basically if you are not
> stupidly negligent
> prone to violence
or
> unpredictably insane
then the world is made no more dangerous by the fact of a gun in your possession.

Guns are safe and reliable tools. Treating them with the proper respect means that accidental discharges are practically unheard of. This is born out by accidental discharge statistics; in a nation of 300 million people with more than 300 million guns, you're more likely to drown in a swimming pool. If you don't know what you're doing with one, then the non-negligent course of action is to simply not touch it.

Nonviolent people are not rendered more violent by ownership of a gun. Again, born out by the data; concealed carry permit holders are among the least violent groups in the nation. Basically nuns and infants are less violent. NRA members don't commit mass shootings or random murders. Gun owners are, by and large, safer to be around than liberals.

Unpredictably insane people are, sadly, a fact of life, and they shouldn't own weapons. There's room for some compromise here to give better access to mental health care and to restrict insane people's use of guns, but sadly, the anti-gun lobby can't be trusted or negotiated with. Give an inch, they'll be back the next day demanding another mile, or at least another inch as "compromise". So we have to live with the occasional nut shooting up a gun-free zone (which is double murder).

On the other hand, gun owners make us all safer by acting as a silent deterrent against public acts of violent criminality. Gun ownership makes home invasions less likely. Gun ownership even makes gay people into cool gays like my old range buddy, instead of insufferable faggots like OP, whose thirst for cock will make his grandchildren a persecuted minority in their forefathers' country.

Attached: 1519397835876.jpg (1280x824, 241K)

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

Ignore demotivational threads

Attached: received_1126804377460412.jpg (640x478, 41K)