Fake Rape

Is it common for women to make make rape claims in your country?

In Finland yes. 50% of rape claims are found to be false.

>Sanna was 16 years old when she stated that she was raped - Five years later she revealed that an innocent man was sent to prison

>16-year-old Sanna said Rafa (Kurdish) raped her in her apartment in Helsinki. Rafa was sentenced in October 2012 to one and a half years in prison, of which he was sitting for nine months.

>Five years later, in July 2017, Sanna confessed to having lied rape: sex was consensual.

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201805172200948893_u0.shtml

Attached: ennen-3.jpg (1944x1959, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/142571/Raiskausilmoituksista yli viidennes perattomia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are liars and their crying is fake.
MGTOW

This makes me angrier than actual rape

Yeah. Pretty common thing.
Especially if they are underage and scared of parents being angry. Or blackmail man to marry or they will report police for being raped.

And 50% of women have rape fantasies.
Also some of them experience orgasm while actually being raped.
Imagine having a daughter, lmao

>incels are having a party again

Tbh, would have been better to keep Rafa in jail, innocent or not. On the other hand, this speaks a lot about the stigma of having sex with an Arab. But, has anyone btw thought if Sanna just became tolerant over the years and started to regret her racism?

It will be your turn to burn soon

Attached: ennen-2.jpg (1512x1056, 215K)

How many Finns are real Caucasians?

Thats why you need to be gay

None. We don't come form the Caucasus.

>But, has anyone btw thought if Sanna just became tolerant over the years and started to regret her racism?
This. It matches with the current trend. "better dead than racist!"

Kind of like Stockholm syndrome.

Attached: Islamophobia.jpg (640x480, 55K)

thicc

>Tbh, would have been better to keep Rafa in jail, innocent or not.

Attached: A910240D-46E2-4AD2-92F2-15A66D221BC9.jpg (479x720, 48K)

Or maybe it’s just that not everyone is nearly as autistic and easily offended by brown people as (You)? Nah, clearly it’s everyone else who is wrong.

Whatever women claim is suspicious.
I’m not misogynistic at all, however woman seems to have tendency of lying more than man does.

Everyone, with a hint of spices and we also are among the least spiciest as pic related tells, but "Caucasian" is just a nonsense term which is mainly used the USA.

Attached: Atlantic-Baltic.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

You just wanted to tell me that I was right about you and other incels having a party?

Fuck off brownie
Go get shot or something

>I’m not misogynistic at all
Зpя

Rafa deserved it for trusting a treacherous wh*Toid

Attached: Kara Boga.jpg (436x631, 53K)

>In Finland yes. 50% of rape claims are found to be false.
got a study of that?

>MGTOW

just reading about this right now

hearty kek, turborobots arise lol

It's not 50%. It's been around 20% t. bolice
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/142571/Raiskausilmoituksista yli viidennes perattomia

traps can be hot but at the end of the day they cannot compete with real women

t. Raja

Im a volcel/mgtow.

A smart person i know once said that its not rape if she owes you money and you announce yourself

Are Bosnian girls nice? Your country's divorce rate is ridiculously low.

Attached: IMG_1845.jpg (940x627, 272K)

That's still quite high

>got to bang a 16 year old finn and will now probably get money for wrongful imprisonment

hmm

Girls here are nice and a divorce doesnt end up like in amerika
Some girls arent nice

Quite high? It's monstruous, 20% of victims are liars, trusting anyone in such a society is worse than playing russian roulette.

Finns don't give a fuck for some reason.

Attached: IMG_8948.jpg (2048x1425, 204K)

People here are naiive, stupid and easy to take advantage of even at the government level.
One town was a victim of Nigerian scammers couple of years back. Actually there's been 2 in the recent past

>Faking rape accusations against mudshits to send them to jail

Based Finnish women taking matters in their own hands.

Surprised by Italia's result, they should be black red.

But high IQ...

>Based Finnish women
You missed the part where she exonerates Abdul.

Yeah, but our police proactively warns women before they file charges that they will be prosecuted if they lie. And then half drops their charges.

And of the ones that push on the police still finds out a large portion is bullshit.

Only 8% of the cases that go to court actually gets convicted of rape in court.

You could see that from another perspective too.

And the article says that these false claims are usually made when being drunk without any further thinking, under the influence of alcohol, or they are quick made-up lies told to spouses or relatives which then have started to escalate and which eventually proceed to the police.

The map is about how people see their own countrymen, not about how the French view the Italians.

>made when being drunk without any further thinking, under the influence of alcohol,
Oh, it's Finland after all.

Not statistically, but its really an ignored problem imo. Rape is obviously a vile crime, but that doesn't mean all claims of rape are 100% true. And even if the accused is found innocent, they're basically fucked for life.

When I was 16 I kissed a 14 year old girl in a birthday party. One week later she lashed out at me calling me a pig, a rapist, saying I used her and should be arrested.

>16 and 14
Isn't it the norm in Brazil?

no
15 and 16 is ok though.

Would Jow Forums rape if knew 100% sure there would not be a conviction and other than the girl no one would find out?

Attached: 1522097302021.jpg (300x299, 11K)

>Rape is obviously a vile crime
If some middle aged semi attractive woman forced to put your pee pee into her bagina would you REALLY suffer afterwards? Think about it.

No, I like when the girl enjoys my peenus and not screaming in pain

nope

I probably would. Although I cant imagine such a scenario.

... and according to the article some of the false claims have not been reported by the woman in question but by her spouse or a relative to whom the lie have been told to. Thus in these cases it is not originally intended that the alleged rape would be reported to the police. These lies were ment as a means to avoid getting caught of cheating etc.

i would rape all day every day

Attached: _20180317_163932.jpg (648x593, 31K)

In our country this problem is reversed, most part of woman feel shame after they were raped and don't report it.

We are indeed different genetically I guess

Attached: 1524653905973.jpg (390x365, 23K)

Men don't get similar stigma from being raped. Men's and women's personal relationships with their bodies are also different. Therefore you can't make such straight comparisons because there's a lot of different things involved and the perception is different depending of the gender.

>it's different
How? Most women got 5 dicks in them by the time they're 20. Enlighten me, please.

In short, it matters whether the act is consensual or not.

Eh

>>Based Finnish women
>You missed the part where she exonerates Abdul
And willingly fucked a Kurd.

yes. men at universities have started doing it against women too. not because they want to hurt the woman, but because they figured out that the person who claims to be raped first is the one that the university protects. so men get drunk, have sex with a drunk girl, and then he complains that she raped him out of fear. the fear is that she might accuse him of rape, but if he accuses her first, he will be safe. ideally, neither the guy nor the girl will complain about rape when it was just consensual drunk sex, but it's becoming a real 'prisoner's dilemma' scenario.

Attached: Prisoner's Dilemma.png (606x617, 52K)

>Is it common for women to make make rape claims in your country?
Absolutely, especially on college campuses. You unironically need a notarized document these days to be safe from cunts.

>tfw shitskins are getting the brunt of the false rape charges now from white roasties

Attached: topkek.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>16-year-old
>her apartment
wtf?

Most of them orgasm while being raped. They love it

once a coal burner always a coal burner

They're almost always full of shit unless its some shitskin

This is why many cultures require witnesses to a woman's accusation. Women are morally bankrupt creatures who will rationalize anything to absolve themselves of guilt and responsibility.

The life of another is irrelevant to a woman if her immediate concerns can be impaired in even the slightest way. Most have absolutely no sense of scale, just "me and mine" considerations.

The bitch should be required to be the muzzrat's sex slave for the rest of her days. As reparation.

This also makes me want to rape angrily.

Interesting how it's ok to question the veracity of rape claims when it's brown people on the hook.

if you couldn't fuck woman hard and good enough she would likely to accuse you of rape.

I threatened my ex that I would call the cops if he did not give me 500 dollars lol. I was 15 and he was 22 at the time. Easy money. No guilt cus he was a fucking creep

and yet you dated him, you whore.

Its called a mistake so shush., everyone makes mistakes

Get out of here, rotted axe wound

Festering meat, depart now

are finns white?

Attached: typical woman.gif (100x75, 21K)

Not dating a creep 7 years older than yourself and then selling him out for cash. You're a jew wannabe.I know this is probably a LARPer, but on the off chance it's not just know you are the scum of the earth. Your death would be a net positive for this planet.

yes if she gets knocked up and i'm on the hook for child support

Bitch what lmao. Are you fucking dumb asf? He was a fucking obsessive weirdo. You don't know the whole story so fuck off and you wouldve done the same thing if you were in my place.

yeah only downside was 9 months in jail. not bad.
the pajeets over at Jow Forums should try this strat.
get binnland welfare bux: check
get young tight nordic pussy: check
get paid for wrongful imprisonment: check

>you wouldve done the same thing if you were in my place.
No, because I have morals and don't betray trust for a measly material reward. You could of admitted your mistake and left with grace, but instead you succumbed to your base, manipulative nature. You're justifying you're rotten soul. I hope it festers until life becomes unbearable for you.

Attached: 1526589640726.png (266x338, 120K)

> you're rotten soul.
your*

you left out that part where she did it with her vagina, not her hands, and then confessed later on to free him

what are the odds she's gone back to fucking him again, as some sort of apology. i would bet in favor of that. she looks slutty.

ehh, i disagree.
if i got raped by another man, and my friends/family found out about it, it would basically ruin my entire life.

now, if i got raped by a woman, first of all, that rarely ever happens, and if it did, i would not be seen as the victim, because it is assumed that all men want sex all the time, even if it is forced upon them. HOWEVER, imagine getting raped by some fat, disgusting, smelly woman. no one would want that. and it would be embarrassing too, because it means you were overpowered by her.

think before you hit that "Post" button.

This is why you should never, ever, ever have one night stands gentleman. Beware the vaginal Jew

Attached: vaginaljew.jpg (342x400, 23K)

is this the girl you're talking about, or are you just posting some random finn girl
i need to know for masturbatory reasons.

>naive, stupid and easy to take advantage of
that's pretty much all the nordics though senpai

What does that say about the Brits who got fucked by the Nordics?

"50% of rape claims found to be false"

>Sources one single case instead of sourcing the 50% false rape claim

Attached: 3298572346.png (339x303, 111K)

take a look at the current state of britain

So 50% of rape claims seams like a lot. Are all these charges filed claims. If so what is the standard false claim and is the false rape claim higher. Is it just normal stats and said out of context seams high.

Facts like this immediately give me a red flag.

In America the false rape accusation rates are pretty similar. 40-45% or so based on an old study. After the study, the gov threatened to pull funding from any police institution doing these sorts of studies.