NY Organ Merchants in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=RjAUi_x6Nlo

Attached: OrganMerchants.png (881x585, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you're telling me palestians have stronger organs than the Israelis?

B A S E D

MANY MEMES TO BE MADE!! THE JEW IN THE CUFF!!

based shyet

palestinains are not using their organs for anything other then being unemployed, chimping out and general dumb shit anyway . who not make some money ?.

Attached: 32498233_378912472517515_6757758477612875776_n.jpg (838x960, 96K)

Typical jew

kikes

6 million/10 meme

I’ve noticed Israeli posters have given up pretending to be nice in recent days.

when have we ever pretended to be nice senpai ?.
all the isra/pol/acks ive seen here have been trying to outshitpost the strayans .

Attached: 29594927_263371054204228_3219447496362363752_n.jpg (960x726, 69K)

Yeah, but when you guys shitpost it comes off as sociopathic and generally evil.

Why does it matter? They are dead. We are turning a tragedy into a life-saving opportunity.

Attached: 1526508918249.png (285x372, 15K)

>shitposting is sociopathic and evil
why ?

Attached: arthaspalescucks.png (1375x1075, 1.66M)

You wouldn't understand

Ayo
Hol up
So are Palestinian organs better than Chinese organs? I don’t want a kidney or liver that was previously used a bunch.

dude your hatred of the goys is in every word you type. nothing like the savagery of witty bantz. i mean i know you can't help it since you are evil to the core. just don't pretend to be anything that you aren't

Jews used to do any maybe still do steal children and torture and drain their blood in rituals, so this is not surprising.

b-but that's mommy and daddy Israel you're talking about! THAT'S OUR MOM AND DAD!

Attached: sam-hyde-mde.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Bump

but i dont hate goyim senpai ,even the leftist israel hating ones are just retarded in my opinion , thats far from hating them .
desu 95% of goyim with strong opinions about israel that were never here in their lives are spoonfed their opinions from somewhere .

Attached: comment_kEhmWQdFuuAYlltCZYnA0HwIg9PJmFQJ.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>organ harvesting
Worse than rape by a long margin. These people should be put in a tire around a post, doused in gasoline, and lit on fire Africa style. Even better, in a cage ISIS style. This is one of the few things that still makes me feel a ruthless disgust. Everyone who bought organs from them should be dealt with as well.

did you try and type t b h? lel
how long have you been coming here? there are a lot of you who are new

because when we say fucked up shit we're joking. when you say it you're entirely serious

this desu. I think that's why these groups like the (((ADL))) and the (((CFR))) take us so seriously. Because they are all jews, they can't understand how our humor works

Because white goys have too much empathy for their own good. It's why they're dying out while less empathetic races like jews, chinks, and poos are taking over.

Jesus christ

wtf are you talking about
i've never seen an israeli say fucked up shit unironically here . i mean i just assume edgy shit here is ironic, and i cant understand why you dont .

you think people sincerely believe the edgy shit they say they do on Jow Forums ?

Attached: 22539780_314846098924153_5364669937490846603_n.jpg (900x700, 75K)

I guess the Chinese did it on a bigger scale than Israel

whoa I can’t believe the people that cut baby dicks and suck on them would do something like this

i dunno but every Israeli post I see on here makes me hate kikes a little bit more

You can't harvest organs from dead people. They still need to be alive when you get the organs, since when someone dies, their organs die.

>i've never seen an israeli say fucked up shit unironically here . i mean i just assume edgy shit here is ironic, and i cant understand why you dont .
let me help you understand:

>american on Jow Forums
-jokes about gassing jews
-has never actually gassed a jew

>israeli on Jow Forums
-jokes about harvesting palestinian organs
-harvests palestinian organs

Attached: 1514324497201.png (710x872, 247K)

So what you're saying is, Americans are fucking cucked?

>jews
>SLAANESHI WHORES
I don't know what I hate more.

Attached: Warhammer Berserker.jpg (1048x1134, 332K)

>So what you're saying is, Americans are fucking cucked?
that's no secret

Attached: 1521727670584.png (699x875, 380K)

That picture is creepy it looks like an old Jewish ghost is trying to kiss that dude

>harvesting organs from palestinians
why would you want a sandnigger organ in your body?

Aren't "donor" organs typically harvested from living bodies?

Adolf was amateur

So prolonging a jew's life is good why?

you really think those organ harvesters were Jow Forumsacks ?

Attached: 1526569905378.jpg (640x640, 173K)

Well they are jews after all, never pass up the opportunity for making shekels, and the dead guys don't need the organs anyway so where's the harm ?

I dunno, ask a Swede.

>Worse than rape by a long margin
no it fucking isn't lol, it saves lives and nobody suffers because they're already dead !

>Gentiles are non human beast
>literally places gentile organs inside them
Nothing about jews makes any coherent sense, they are just the embodiment of batshit insanity.

Clinton laundered 200 million and doesn't even get a fucking mention in the Sarasota Times, why should some jew get 27 years instead of being forced to pay back with interest?

>harvesting organs from a human being by killing them, invading their living body, and/or descrating their body
>not worse than rape
Objectively fucking worse than rape.

Based

Can't rape a corpse. Also, murder is statistically worse than rape; since even 1/10 rape survivors wanting to live means that murder is already worse.

>Jews in NY prison

yeah Im sure they'll stay behind bars long.

OHHH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525556673331.png (480x270, 140K)

Rape is sexual assault, penetration being invasion of the body. Invasion of the person in order to remove their vital bodily organs. In fact, you've inspired me to go look into the PTSD statistics involving people who have survived having their organs stolen. There is no greater violation of the person than theft of organs.

>jews cut up baby dicks
>also steal organs and work with corrupt politicians
yea i mean shit goes hand in hand if you think about it. how morally devoid would you have to be to cut up some baby dicks?

This is old news

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

Can anyone explain what is wrong with this? It's not like they killed people for the purpose of harvesting organs, they were already dead. In most of the world, you can't "opt-out" of organ harvesting anyway.

>Kill the people you are with war with
>They with stones, you with drones, tanks and jets
>Claim to be the persecuted poor 6.000.000 every 2 seconds
>Kill poor sand niggers to harvest corneas and kidneys for a good shekel

Jesus, are you retarded? How can this not look bad for Israel?

Why is it bad actually? "Appearances" is a cuck excuse.

Attached: humanpartsjew.jpg (1258x1908, 362K)

If I kill you for selling your organs, is this good or bad?

One wonders why no one likes you.

Underrated.

He is so tiny

Attached: Bazed.png (383x431, 255K)

you guys like us senpai

Attached: 1526610864135.jpg (800x532, 175K)

But I thought it was impossible to harvest organs from a dead person.

>dead
Organs aren't viable after death.

kike led to their permanent cages by the buss loads
what a beautiful site

because he was also selling meth and exploiting child labor