Are Jews the good guys?

Are Jews the good guys?

Attached: anti-semitic-polish-propaganda.jpg (900x564, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Ezra
veteranstoday.com/2013/01/22/the-neoconservative-movement-is-trotskyism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Jews are a parasite that have been kicked out of countries since the beginning of christ.

"We have no poor houses in the Colonies; and if we had some, there would be nobody to put in them, since there is, in the Colonies, not a single unemployed person, neither beggars nor tramps.” - Benjamin Franklin

He was asked why the working class in the colonies were so prosperous.

“That is simple. In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called ‘Colonial Scrip.’ We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power and we have no interest to pay to no one.” - Benjamin Franklin

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance. - James Madison

“Banks have done more injury to the religion, morality, tranquility, prosperity, and even wealth of the nation than they can have done or ever will do good.” - John Adams

Punish the deed not the breed, jews hide thier breed.- me

Satanic blood-sucking parasites.

yes and they always have been

Well you see, with the Jew, it starts with them chopping the tips of babies dicks off, and then it just goes from there. You figure it out.

If good people became Jewish they'd be doing their part. Didn't you have a bar mitzvah?

Yes

It depends on who you ask

If you ask the tick on the deer it would inevitably claim to be the "good guy"

If you ask the deer though it wouldn't say the same.

Attached: new_fawn_lead__large.jpg (743x423, 95K)

From my perspective, the Nazis are evil.

These faggoty “jews are the good guys” posts must be ignored and saged. Nobody thinks that. Fuck off, kike.

Then you are lost.

There is no such thing as good or bad you mongoloids

>he fell for the nazis can't also be jewish meme

Then you are lost!

Attached: 1522816406782.png (1313x727, 1.27M)

Yes, but only if your Jewish too.
>so no

Some jews were Nazi, so in the current year, jews are good guys?

Attached: C91EB5F8-6850-48A9-869F-32C8274A4B73.jpg (640x619, 210K)

Fpbp

“I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any other nation. If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations ...
They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.”
- John Adams, Second President of the United States

Benjamin Franklin donated money to synagogues in Philadelphia and Rabbis were part of his funeral procession, and both Jefferson and Madison were extremely sympathic to Jews and said so openly

America was always a philosemitic nation

And look at us now! What a winning idea! kys

Yes

Just look at who is against them

Attached: 029302.jpg (900x583, 28K)

The greatest nation in modern History, only second to the kingdom of David and Solomon in all of history? Yes, it definitely worked out

Are they also Nazis? You answered your own question and gave me your (You) and smug meme. I'll take that as interest, goy.

Greetings from Jerusalem. Shalom Aleichem.

Was discussing this with a friend earlier. The answer is: it depends

Attached: 0FEE192E-C988-4CCC-8E74-09FABA85B520.jpg (1535x2306, 658K)

This.

yes don't listen to the goyim

>greatest nation
Hahahahahahaha. Kys rabbi. The only reason you even gained power was being insulated from two european wars and using the opportunity to sell. Other than that you're a cultureless, dysgenic and morally degenerate shit hole.

Drop dead, kike. Anyone who thinks you devils can be on our side deserves what they get.

Attached: A2421A36-E52F-4251-B2F8-8EA4694DF7C6.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

They are cursed

Attached: jewscursed.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

/thread

Not really, they're scum.

Yeah, boomerwalls are fail.

Yup canada is ZOGed too. Im not delusional

no

its time to go back to plebbit

>kingdom of David and Solomon in all of history?
Of which there is not even enough archaeological evidence of their existence

First post best post.

The Bible is all the evidence needed

I am very sorry but the bible requires faith, I am asking for real proofs.
Jesus, for example, did not exist either and the bible is not proof of his existence.

Banter between Iran and Israel is some 2500 years old
Currently reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Ezra

An international clique of vile perverts, crooks and swindlers are the good guys? They are a satanic parasitic plague on mankind. They are the root of it all they act like a cancer rotting natiobs from the inside out, look at us bow we are drowning in our own decadence yet we are too apathetic to save our selves.

not at all

Attached: 359 times.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

They play both sides, one side offers diversity and progress for the left while the other (israel) offers a country that shows himself as nationalistic but to exist needs proxy wars in the ME in wich americans die fot them, this wars destroy the arab countries creating refugees that the leftist jews use to destroy the other countries.
They always create two alternatives for people to chose one of them, but when someone chose a different way, let´s say a third position they coordinate themselves to destroy it, like it happened in WWII, capitalist and communist allying to destroy fascism.

In this article there is and example on how literally communist jews created the neo-conservative movement: veteranstoday.com/2013/01/22/the-neoconservative-movement-is-trotskyism/

>Are Jews the good guys?
Yeah, probably.

there is not good and bad. there is powerful and weak.

Hitler views on zionism

Attached: adolf-hitler-about-a-jewish-state-in-palestine.jpg (1040x500, 221K)

They'd be demanding their extermination now for what they've done.

Zionists are the actual enemy, don't let this person fool you.

Israel LOVES Zionists in diaspora because those Zionists work to make sure their host country supports the Jewish state.

Israel HATES anti-Zionists Jews in diaspora because they question Israel's special treatment openly, and they question the double allegiance of Zionists not in Israel.

>Jews are a parasite that have been kicked out of countries since the beginning of christ.

Since egypt

Most Jews just want to build a life for themselves where they are in peace, just like any other ethnic minority. The Zionist Jews want to make sure that the resources of the host country, including infrantry, are dedicated to the "Jewish State", even to the detriment of the host country.

Zionist are often fascists that see countries abroad as 'fair game' for resource extraction. They'll work without regard for the welfare of the host nation, and then leave when the shit hits the fan.

And those anti-zionist still promote degeneracy and open borders, don´t trust neither of them.

>Rape, murder, and eat children
>Good

Attached: 1376028076830.png (337x298, 107K)

Contrast this with ordinary ethno-fascism, wherein each ethnostate more-or-less got along with other ethnostates.

The concept of "Your land is Yours and My land is Mine" does not exist in the Zionist worldview. The resources of the goyishe nations are theirs for the taking. It's their "Birthright"

NonZionist and antiZionist Jews generally aren't sneaky fucks with alterior motives. Even if they disagree with you, they do so openly.

Look at this incel over here. How's the weather in Haifa? You the goyim now.

Please, come visit Israel.