Why talking about sex diminishes the holocaust?

Why talking about sex diminishes the holocaust?

Attached: untitled.jpg (635x615, 56K)

I thought it would be empowering. Why are they so oppressive to Anne Frank's sexuality?

can you imagine living your life thinking this article was an insightful important thing for you to read

Fuck feminism, fuck the holohoax, fuck fat women with opinions and fuck Anne Frank

>literally slut-shaming Anne Frank

she's just sad cause no one would fuck her

>fuck Anne Frank

You have no idea how much I want to

Attached: CBAB7EF0-3299-4629-B177-24ECACD36E55.jpg (511x850, 579K)

Convertible truth is always convenient, now isn't it?

You needn't actually learn anything about truth and justice when you, yourself , become the master of distorting truth and justice to your own purposes.

She wrote smut, plain and simple. And that's all that's been said.

Judging gets wired in a real hurry.

Well I mean I have to say it’s kind of weird that millions of people are reading and discuss sex jokes written by a 13 year old girl that she specifically hid so no one would read them

Meyer Levin's good name is besmirched when is authorship is revealed.

Attached: Anne Frank Ballpoint Pen.png (647x602, 116K)

see disgusting and funny

You know the diary was published in 1947, right? Clearly it was written before 1951. Pic related is a much better argument

Attached: 020aaa1a-441c-4d3a-8dda-4601a1b71904.png (1142x1600, 1.13M)

Sex is literally a natural human phenomenon. You kikes think (((holocaust survivors))) are some kind of morally pure demigods, immune to common human vices?

(((GOLD)))
Would you look at that...

But I thought sex wasn't anything special

Why do (((They))) name themselves after valuable metals??
>Goldberg
>Silverstein
etc.
It's almost like they're greedy, money grubbing kikes...

I just want to put my hands onto her huge round belly as it bounces up and down as she rides me dude.

Attached: 4B82F267-E387-4BA9-ABAF-F312992C4EED.png (889x1216, 712K)

This. If anything, this kike bitch's attitude towards Anne dehumanizes her by treating her as some sort of morally pure angel, immune to sin and vice.

Stop murdering children filthy Jews.

Attached: 1526510532912.jpg (640x621, 48K)

Actually, it humanizes her. It makes her life feel richer and more relatable.

Actually Jews having last name is something really recent, usually forced in us (including names) by non-Jewish nations for the purpose of census and taxing us, regular Jewish names go so-and-so son of so-and-so without any last name, only affiliation to your tribe being relevant

>us
>memeflag
(((You)))

Dirty jokes are human, which is exactly what this bitch is worried about. It's not that Anne Frank will be dehumanized, it's that she'll be humanized, which is a step down from deity.

Attached: 1525743650062.jpg (480x529, 56K)

This has nothing to do with the hall of cost.
This is about selling more books.

Attached: 1526174196267.jpg (310x440, 49K)

poor anne frank :(

The holohoax never happened it was a hoax.

I thought her dad wrote them