Jews own the media

>Jews own the media
>Media always against Israel

You've got some explaining to do

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 62K)

do you realize how much MSM covers up for Israel? They're totally shilling for it!
Hail Thor

Attached: maga.jpg (946x907, 197K)

utter bullshit
gtfo obamaleaf you insane retarded cunt

liberal jews are anti-Zionists

If the media was against Israel, Israel would look at least 10x worse than it already does at the moment.

Attached: ADL foxman Israel.jpg (720x801, 386K)

Why has the news coverage been pro palestine?

heres how it works:

the left are more empathetic and caring (feminine)
the right are more cut throat and strong (masculine)

the right wing would naturally side with israel against the "brown barbarians", meanwhile the left wing would naturally side with the "oppressed underdog" that needs to be mothered.

the jews were forced to present sides (liberal diaspora vs zionist) because they would have been too exposed if they didnt appear impartial. so what they do is the leftist media presents neutered reports against israel and so no real action against israel comes about.

they have to say something critical once in a while, but it's still glaringly obvious. They have Nukes! It's an ethnostate! They do terrorism regularly. I'm sure someone on here has a list of stuff that doesn't get covered a mile long

International kikes have never been pro-Israel.

>International kikes have never been pro-Israel.
fuck off.

Attached: Balfour declaration.jpg (350x461, 37K)

The entire fucking thread is the reason why I make fun of stormfags.

based almost australian poster

Attached: 1505601276235.png (501x585, 40K)

There hasn't been one single news outlet that showed the video of the Palestinian scratching his nose while playing dead.

Not a single news outlet showed the video of Hamas saying they send SOLIDERS to the border, not teenagers.

Not a single news outlet showed videos of these fucks training to storm the border, armed, shouting "We're coming to kill you".

Not a single news outlet said how they closed down all of the schools and businesses that day and forced everyone to be involved in this "protest"

I only heard it mentioned once today that they were caught paying people to protest.

Fuck Israel for killing these disgusting sand niggers for us right?

The Jewish liberal controlled media is anti-Likud Party, not anti-Israel.

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

This , is retarded jews , everyone. You hurt my fucking brain with your kindergarten antics , kikes.

based turk poster

theres 2 types of jew
the ones in israel and the ones everywhere else

>>Jews own the media
>>Media always against Israel
>You've got some explaining to do
Jew get people to mass murder the kind of Jew they don't like.
see Hitler and the resulting situation we are in today...

what do jews in uzbekistan have in common with jews in miami? cuba? what about the jews still in mongolia?

No I'm Greek and OP is a faggot jewish just like you.

Zionist Jews vs. Globalist Jews
Kind of like Netanyahu and Soros try to undermine each other. Either way, both sides need to be gassed.

based enraged turk poster

Shut up leaf. Just shut the FUCK UP, STOP POSTING JACKASS.

They fund both sides.
Evelyn Rotschild is pro-palästina.
remember that Jews toldon theirown kind before

*betrayed

OP is just a troll, sage
media and politicians, even POTUS celebrating Israel, OP trying to catch some nupol retards, sage.

see

No, you're the mongol turk being a KHAZAR. Plus you're a faggot . Quit mirroring yourself in others, brainded bagel. Pic is bleachroach or eskenazis.

Attached: 1526551615570.jpg (1029x801, 249K)

>>Media always against Israel
You've got some explaining to do

>news reports about Israeli doing shit any other country would get condemned for
>brainwashed Israeli zog bots thinks this equals antisemitism

definitely a kike making these threads.

Now that's a fucking leaf post, proceed to pic related for raking

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (1300x956, 223K)

Attached: Trump.png (788x736, 653K)

>SOLIDERS
Fuck off kike.
>killing these disgusting sand niggers for us right?
>for us
Moshe...

Attached: JIDF memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

The Jews control from the shadows. They don't directly tell people what to think and do. They just manipulate from afar and influence the status quo. They drive the larger culture. Most people are doing the Jews bidding without knowing it. They think they're thinking for themselves. This cognitive dissonance is happening because Jews do not practice what they preach when it comes to Israel. Israel is everything the Jews rail against.

>Fuck Israel for killing these disgusting sand niggers for us right?
HAHAHHAAHHAHA, Eli you owe me a keyboard, don't worry I'll pay you for it, just keep encouraging dunecoons to come over here

Attached: kike_public_relations.jpg (537x720, 100K)

Was it something I said?

Attached: 1526086142398s.jpg (101x124, 2K)

Attached: jew_timeline.png (1920x2099, 3.82M)

a leaf. International kikes do not like Israel. It's a problem, it exposes them. Israel makes the jews visible.