Explain this paradox

Explain this paradox

Attached: Dilemma.jpg (439x669, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy, whites have to much empathy. It's our greatest strength and weakness.

Attached: 1519659790392.jpg (800x800, 269K)

An inferior group can gain control if there are enough of them, or if the operatives are in the right positions of power.

Simple:
> God dam Jews

They did it, again

Nepotism

Jews are inferior in the sense that they cannot survive without a host nation to leech off like a parasite. The current situation is that through circumstance, volition and neglect we have a parasitic racial enemy that has achieved near-god status, and is wielding this power to destroy us.

>jews are inferior
No one believes jews are inferior in the way niggers are. Jews are simply anti-white/extremely progressive which is bad from a traditionalist and white nationalist point of view.

Jews are parasitic.

There is no question of inferior/superior in nature, rather the question is who can survive in a given environment. Jews are very good at surviving as a parasitic elite on a host population.

Attached: leeches.jpg (350x263, 29K)

/thread/

they never claimed jews to be inferior .they literally declared jews to be honorary white and jew declared them to be honorary jews .
antisemetism was considered treason under nazi rule.

Attached: 26815292_342797919462304_6570421642328938352_n.jpg (960x740, 88K)

I've been saying this for years. We care about all gods creatures considerably more than every other group. Every Tree in the forest, every cat and dog in the streets, every nigger in africa, every baby in china. Whites just care more than jews, and jews use this to manipulate us.

Attached: d'awh.jpg (616x960, 50K)

Nepotism... nobody said Jews are inferior though, they are greasy scumbags. Niggers are the inferior ones, and its well known that niggers come in all colors

you paraphrased it improperly
/thread

Attached: cursive hillary clinton penis.jpg (1023x573, 61K)

Nepotism is acquired by superiority you retard

Multi-millennia monopoly on usury and fiercely ingrained tribalism

not a paradox
they were allowed to infiltrate and we suffer the consequences

Attached: 354.jpg (850x400, 93K)

Jews are parasites

> through circumstance, volition and neglect we have a parasitic racial enemy that has achieved near-god status, and is wielding this power to destroy us.

This. Jews were brought in by the old European feudal monarchs so they could tax farm the peasantry (collecting taxes on behalf of the aristocracy, the jews had an incentive to collect far more taxes than were actually owed as every extra piece of gold taken was pure profit), and have come to act as a financial elite in Europe ever since then.

The monarchs used to at least put some check o jewish power, but with the fall of the monarchy and the landed nobility, the only elite class left was the financial class, namely the jews.

Jew hating is a shock meme. Unironic jew haters are just schmucks that missed the whole point.

>schmucks

oy yes those mashugana goyim are making me so verklempt

>a group of enlightened individualist vs a small group of goal orientated collectivists

The latter can when because the former assumes everyone else will play the same game. That is why after decades of being subverted and pushed around you eventually get people like Hi- Patrick Little. Also vote for Patrick Little you fucking faggots.

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

The parasite may have the ability to hijack the host, but what rational thinker would say the parasite is superior to the host?

Attached: C0F00528-4EDD-4694-A473-7BBC6F87417C.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

FUCK OFF KIKE.

NO ONE claimed jews are inferior.
In fact Kikes are the most efficient lying, manipulating, unethical parasites ever to exist.

ALSO no one claimed jews rule EVERYTHING.
For 2% of the US kike control FAR FAR more then they statistically should in a MERIT based world.
>but doesnt that mean the kikes are super intelligent and got all the best jobs?
NO.
kikes operate outside ethics, and prefer nepotism and corruption.
And example is KIke greatly over represented in ivy league schools despite merit.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 104K)

Are you implying that Jews pimping out their underage daughters to blackmail US politicians in the 60's and 70's is superior?

It's only superior degeneracy. The Jew excels at all manner of degeneracy.

Jews are smarter, but they're immoral. It's not that hard to understand.

FPBP

sure they also prepare their offsprings for the future to make their family richer unlike most nuclear families that only care about themselves

We don't think they are inferior. They just continually subvert our countries, which is why we hate them

Attached: 1525711470322.jpg (506x450, 69K)

>Jews are smarter
they're not

Attached: jewish iq.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Jews are the greatest liars; that is their talent.

Attached: 1520653769641.jpg (960x712, 207K)

based muslim shill poster

>shilling this thread day after day.

>>Larp flag

Attached: 3q8407tg384.jpg (3833x1672, 1.46M)

Pretty much this.

Jews are not inferior. They know how to trick the normie goyim.

They make money without doiing productive labor. They do this though banking (interest lending), mercantilism (such as stock exchange, buy low sell high), insurance, investments (especially real estate and then rent seek on those investments).

Through these money tricks they accrue large amounts of money which they employ to subvert democratic processes through campaign finances, financing advocacy movements of various kinds. lobbying etc.

There are also a large number of Jewish lawyer's groups who will attack anyone with lawsuits if they see a threat. Oftentimes they put plants in opposing movements and the plants intentionally break the law. The use the law breaking to sue the movement.

They control the media. Jewish overrepresentation in MSM. Not only that, but they also fund a lot of youtube talk shows and podcasters.

They control both sides of the political debate.

Right wing Jews support Israel and spread propaganda to support Israel through CUFI AIPAC etc. Right wing Jews also try to control opposition by controlling the dialogue of the right. Make sure the dialogue doesn't go into anti-Semitic territory.

Left wing Jews bring in immigrants for a dual purpose: 1) to keep a surplus of low wage labor so that low wage workers don't have any agency in negotiating wages. If low wage workers have too much agency it's bad for the Jewish business owners. 2) to create a controlled voting block. Their support for minorities like Mexicans, blacks LGBT is also to create a controlled voting block.

Infact, Jews are quite smart. They use their smartness to deceive, manipulate and dominate the goyim.

>valuing freedom and Enlightenment philosophy
>larp

again, based muslim shill poster

The tribalism of jews let them to be in good positions inside individualistic societies.

>Easy, whites have to much empathy
While whites were slaughtering each other in barbaric wars jews were talking about the divinity of man

Not-See's BTFO

>*antisemitism was considered treason under nazi rule.
Source?

...they do this through Jewish nepotism.

Attached: lvx111gdm -- 1166 -- rfu111btk'.jpg (2048x1365, 304K)

Larp fag unfamiliar with 'Nice Guy Nationalism'.

Back to R e d d i t.

Attached: bhy111mta -- 0664 -- gmf111neh'.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Jews are great at subversion (golf clap, kikes). Jews are not good at being human beings.

A large enough colony of termites can destroy a house. They are not smarter than the homeowner.

Take off the meme flag satan.

Attached: begone satan.jpg (700x1315, 71K)

Both can be true.

Attached: jews_and_insects.jpg (439x341, 31K)

Are you implying good human beings just submit to established orders without questioning authority? Those are robots not human beings

>jews to be honorary white and jew declared them to be honorary jews .
source?

The jews are a parasitic race that uses the non whites, especially the niggers, to mongrelize the white race. It is what they have always done, are currently doing, and always will do.

To prove my point, I named this a long time ago.

Attached: Feels.gif (200x146, 36K)

I can't believe people are this stupid. And even if I could believe it, I wouldn't want to.

Jews just play a different game.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 042c7fd7762b9d468d14120389f41701.jpg (2048x2048, 345K)

Usury, manipulation, promoting only other Jews.
>Nazi flag
Fuck off JIDF. Sage.

Attached: 1480141315847.jpg (620x387, 71K)

>ask for a source so I can veryify the info
>lmao ur dumb
You're not even the person I'm asking. What are you doing. Every word I spend on you is a fucking waste.
This. Topic was settled a million times over.

Evil is different from inferior

Fuck outta here Shai-tan

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

stern group\lehi HQ archive

Attached: 1521809978857.webm (500x500, 909K)

Watched that whole damned thing, and it didn't even draw a Pepe.

Sooo disappointed...

The failure of the Jew is not one of intelligence but rather morality. All the success and intelligence in the world does not amount for much if you use it to willfully destroy the rest of humanity for the sake of greed and pride.

Copy paste this for the next bait thread

It's the reason that "white nationalism TM" has failed to go anywhere. They're denying themselves agency. Which is why I'm simply pro-white.

Do you really need to verify if the statement "antisemitism was considered treason under nazi rule" is a true statement or not?

Also, I'm not trying to counter signal or anything, but you spelled verify wrong. I just wanted to let you know.

pic plus nepotism
we were "tolerant" enough to let them in, now they only let their own in.

Attached: 1491440524840.png (1326x432, 46K)

Yes because I never heard this till now.
Thank you. Too bad about the failed quads.

Attached: bowie.png (1200x630, 427K)

Christianity - The world's oldest and largest Corporation

Islam - The world's oldest and largest and Cult

Judiasm - The world's oldest and largest Organized Crime Syndicate