Elon Musk taking questions live at a Brentwood CA (((temple))) in one hour lelelelel

Elon Musk taking questions live at a Brentwood CA (((temple))) in one hour lelelelel

this guy is a fuckin disaster. this isn’t going to end well. either we get one of the biggest bankruptcies or elon is going to commit suicide, or maybe both. i do not see how people keep buying this guys bullshit. every time he calls a press conference or issues a tweet people just open up their mouth and let him shovel shit down it. he fancies himself a howard hughes or tony stark. none of those guys dated ugly goth whores.

he is squaring off at analysts meetings declaring questions to be “boring” or “not cool”. after one of his latest fatal tesla crashes he undermines his safety coordinator by getting on the phone with NTSA and getting in the shouting match. cursed the guy out and hung up on him. he can’t deliver or build cars because he lies repeatedly. he says one thing and does another yet expects blind loyalty when he hasn’t done jack fuckin shit.

the competition is closing in and guess what? GM knows how to build cars- lots of them. elon musk shut down his production line and tore out tons of automation in order to speed things up. tesla lost 1 billion or 2 last quarter. he needs ca$h.

spacex appears to be successful. tesla is not. boring is not. solar city is not.

now he’s going off on warren buffet now? claiming he’s going to start his own candy company while taking a swipe at sees? elon is fucking nuts

>what do you want to ask elon musk tonight pol?

Attached: 0B80F1F3-225F-4A1D-AD87-2EA3E45E8841.jpg (1125x465, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzlUyrccbos
youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo
astrobob.areavoices.com/2012/07/28/can-you-see-the-american-flag-on-the-moon-yes/
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-5-mr-hedge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CSbznWiJdcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask him how the future divorce rape feels like

kys shill

Elon has obviously been targeted for elimination
I wonder (((who))) he pissed off.

Attached: 1516493357538.gif (120x160, 826)

>what do you want to ask elon musk tonight pol?

Wouldn't the electricity used by electric cars be be better put to use mining bitcoin?

LOL... he's a fucking con man, hes running a ponzi scheme. all he does is take tax payer money and sell expensive hot rods to rich assholes.

ask him if his cars with ever be profitable without government subsidies?

Is there going to be a live stream?????

It looked like it worked to me

Attached: doublelanding.gif (480x263, 3.32M)

Sauce on the original source of that image? All I can find is it used as a static image on a Triarii video on youtube.

>taxpayer money
he asked the government to stop giving corporations so many tax breaks
by while it's the law, his accountants and he himself has a fiduciary responsibility to calculate taxes legally and advantageously.
a company cant just "voluntarily pay extea taxes" when investor money is involved.

he’s late.

we should all start calling shitlibs “boring”

Soros bought stock in Tesla FYI

>Space X

Attached: 1444241521548.png (2500x4000, 2.72M)

Im ok with this as long as he takes us to his Martian home

Soros bought the convertible bonds. It's likely a hedge to a short position.

this is my first time at a (((temple))) and i must say it’s entirey unimpressive, depressing, and smells like chopped baby dick that’s been left out too long. fuck this place. the fuck is wrong with you jews? jesus fuck this place is dull.

Mars is a meme.

Ðεr Yz Ownli Wʌn
Sαlyd-Stejt Êntyti Ænd

Ðe Яowdent-Λv-Stīl
Yz Yts Êmysari

>Mæn Λv Stīl

Attached: TwinTestimony.png (1020x742, 635K)

He could run cars with his own smug sense of self-satisfaction

I bet you think Santa Claes is fake too

How in the world are we capable of colonizing Mars? There's no air we could breath and the planet is several billion years behind in ecological development.. We'd have more luck colonizing the Sahara.

This

Post a link you dumb nigerians

>hurrr this corporate welfare queen is better than those other ones

dont be a fucking brainlet

> (You)
>How in the world are we capable of colonizing Mars? There's no air we could breath and the planet is several billion years behind in ecological development.. We'd have more luck colonizing the Sahara.
Do pic related and then nuke the ice poles for atmosphere

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-203353.jpg (1079x1799, 629K)

F Elon. Or S desu.

Attached: elon musk.jpg (960x940, 70K)

Attached: keklords.jpg (1024x475, 117K)

>Let's just create a magnetic field around a planet. I'm sure Elon Musk the great savior could do it with his rockets shooting Tesla cars into space.

>nuke the ice poles for atmosphere
Mars is 95% CO2. Stop kidding yourself.

another kiss-ass interview: youtube.com/watch?v=kzlUyrccbos

its quite cringe.

And you can't imagine any way to turn co2 into o2?

Attached: Live-Oak-Tree-450w.jpg (450x450, 65K)

I thought that people liked him because he was so obviously a fraudster?

Don't you need water for trees? Where is that gonna come from? There's hardly any water on the planet's surface at all. Do you suggest importing it from Earth? Even India's efforts to fight desertification are falling apart as the trees are dying out. There's certainly no way we could (even if it was accepted by the population) to pump half our atmosphere to Mars.

Plants can't live without an ionosphere, nigger.

Also the magnetic field will be a trivial engineering problem once we have fusion

All of the pieces needed for Mars are falling into place, user
Be excited for the future

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-204612.jpg (1080x1671, 586K)

ask him how he feels about patrick little's campaign for senate in his state

Attached: 4jQ7bB.jpg (612x792, 92K)

deeply goncern

Attached: Capture.png (115x306, 91K)

Fusion is a meme as well. We made the nuclear bomb in less than 10 years, took computers from tape to digital in a short time as well but fusion takes 50+ years? It's not possible to mimic the gravity of the sun in order to create energy.

Weren't we supposed to have flying cars by now? Face it user, we're trapped on this rock and our resources are limited.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-205055.jpg (1080x1519, 672K)

Israel Kike shills trying to destroy Trump.
First, they sabotaged their own shitty kike Israeli/kikeberg sat. Now George Soros is trying to disrupt Tesla. Musk will win in the end.

all this complicated interplanetary terraforming work just to make a colony on an inhospitable planet...elon just doens't want to admit he can't even get to the moon. he also doesn't want to admit that the earth is overpopulated with useless niggers.

instead of raising the overpopulation problem, he keeps repeating the same bullshit, that humanity needs to be interplanetary. no shit. but it's not going to happen with mars. get a fucking base on the moon first, it's a lot closer. and yet we can't even do that. humanity is fucked if we can't work together to solve the nigger-muslim-jew-chink problem.

elon got firsthand taste of what niglife was like from growing up in south africa. i am pretty sure that deep down he's racist but he thinks the solution is to go colonize mars instead of genocide.

So you wanna melt that shit and pump it to the surface? Do you know how draining and expensive that would be? Humans are not capable of it.

Maybe you don't realize why fusion is taking so long compared to smashing atoms together
We basically had to get computing to a point where we could accurately design things like pic related

Why are you so pessimistic, user?

Attached: hd-aspect-1481048148-fusion-reactor.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

He has no solution because like the user said earlier it's a ponzi scheme. He fell for the NASA "please gibs us tax money" articles promising flying cars and he realized the cold hard truth that not even a great privatized trillion-dollar-funded corporation is capable of doing it.

ehh you're arguing with the same type of fag who just wants to keep arguing.

>hurrr there's frozen-solid ice on mars therefore there's water! we can go live there!

just let the elon-fanboys burn themselves out. time will tell and reveal elon as a fraud.

Yes. A study detetmined that 30 feet wasn't worth it, but this is inches to feet

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-205523.jpg (1080x1103, 349K)

Perhaps. I'm just trying to distract myself from a final really.

>they'll never land a rocket
>they'll never reuse a rocket
>they'll never reuse a rocket profitably
>you are here
>they'll never reuse a rocket quickly
>they'll never reuse a rocket without replacing parts
>they'll never reuse the second stage
>they'll never enable point-to-point travel on Earth
>they'll never land on Mars

And youre just incapable of imagining great engineering feats

Sucks to be a brainlet like you

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

yep. look, he's already got the JUST eyes. it happened in real-time, in an interview, that went live, for all to see. he's not even hiding it. this guy is on a collision course, soon to getting rekt badly.

he's giving a "talk" at a "temple" because his last ditch chance is to get jews to invest more shekels into his companies. he's fucked without more funding.

src: youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo

Attached: Capture.png (611x559, 565K)

>go from having no rocket to remarkable feats of engineering in the span of a decade
>SEE GUYS, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1346087111711.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

no buddy, i'm raising a very real point: why not land on the moon first, and practice terraforming on there?

all this talk about going to mars, and yet no country can even go to the moon "again". i'm personally skeptical that they ever landed on the moon in the first place. it's all very fishy shit but since you only think in one direction, and believe what you're told, you believe the moon landing happened and you think mars is possible.

i'm not saying it's impossible. i'm just calling out elon as a fraud.

Elon Musk is one of (((them)))

Notice how much he cried about AI yet was one of the first to have AI driving cars and now he has a sleu of other AI projects in the works. Hes a two faced liar like all of em.

>Anti-Elon (((shills)))

Cry harder faggots. your entirely unconvincing

Attached: 1526556712270.jpg (740x740, 78K)

You can literally pull out a telescope, point it at the moon, and see the flags and tracks. Are you retarded?

Don't answer that, retards wouldn't be aware of their own inability anyway.

I've yet to see any facts about why you think that beyond your own feelings, shill.

>remarkable feats of engineering
you speak as though Elon did 100% of all of those engineering feats. you don't even have any respect for his massive team and all the MEN who did the actual building.

elon is a maestro, he's a slick salesman, he's tall and good-looking. but does he actually know what the fuck he's doing? in many interviews, he has admitted he does not.

also, he's overwhelmed himself with all these companies, now doing underground boring too. you think that's a good idea? if he was seirous about going to Mars, he would focus 100% of his time on SpaceX, but instead, he's fucking around going to galas with ugly sluts, starting AI company, starting the boring company, failing badly at Tesla....these are all facts.

you're just so wet on the ENGINEERING you fail to see that there's real business that needs to happen too. you sound like the typical elon-fanboy nerd.

>Go from having to make fresh rockets and eject emergency pods to rockets that can land but aren't safe after one use so you only save a few resources that will have to be reassembled anyway.

lel, that's the first i've heard of that.
please tell exactly which telescope has ever been able to do that.

>moon hoax meme
I knew you were a fucking brainlet but ho-lee shieeet

Elon is a super Jewish name popular in Israel. Weird name for a (((goy))).

Attached: jews_laughing2.jpg (831x1172, 290K)

Boring apparently has a contract now with LA metro now so that's not going anywhere.

Saying Tesla is on the verge because it's making a loss proves how big a moron you are. Investors are still willing to shove money down Elon's throat for at least a few more years so as long as he can start turning a profit by then to raise confidence the the business will stabilize.

Solar city looks to be the only one that might fail soon due to lack of sales.

Attached: 56457376736.jpg (400x303, 16K)

reusable rockets are fucking retarded.
we already had a thread about this over at Jow Forums
ELON is a fraud, screencap this.
anyone who defends him isn't even talking about reality. they're just nerds who think all these abstract "feats of engineering" can happen. they can, but not under Elon's shitty direction.

Yeah, and bravado pulls in funding, or do you think the money just came out of his ass?
Of course he has a solid team of experts working under him. It also requires charisma to attract them too.
If you piece all of the companies together, it's pretty clear they're all related to Mars. Solar for travelling on the ground and providing power, Rockets for getting there, and Boring for digging the holes everyone will be living in as the surface is rather inhospitable.

Now please return to reddit with your reddit spacing and shill tactics.

>they can, but not under Elon's shitty direction
Not under anyone's direction apparently. Not at least until the recycling of civilization.

Nice research on the topic, faggot. Clearly you're well informed on your beliefs.
astrobob.areavoices.com/2012/07/28/can-you-see-the-american-flag-on-the-moon-yes/

Attached: Flag-Apollo-16-1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

>reusable aeroplanes are fucking retarded.

Being literally this stupid

Attached: ass brainlet.png (1300x2000, 250K)

>

Tesla drivers are some of the most obnoxious scum on the road, I would not be caught dead driving a Tesla, they are no longer cool, they are advertising the driver is an inconsiderate prick

whatever man, the JUST eyes do not lie.
the eyes are the windows to the soul.
i also believe in CDAN, 100%.
and according to CDAN, elon is about to get rekt hard.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-5-mr-hedge.html

look, go ahead and believe whatever you want, and let me have my own private beliefs. i am not trying to convince anyone here. arguing with anons is useless and a waste of time. i have already laid out my points.

yep. if soros hadn't bought those tsla bonds it would've gotten ugly.

a fucking DOT...ok.

reddit spacing!!! ahhhh oh shit, you caught me. i am in fact a redditor. tick tock. let's wait and see. i will laugh so fucking hard when i'm proven right.

>as seen from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO)
You mean the one owned by (((NASA)))?

>He's a con man
>I'm a honest poorfag

Fucking cry baby.

k flatearther

That was clip was from 3 years ago you fuck.

SpaceX is fraud, ISS is a fraud, and we will never see anyone taken to Mars, only a shuttle that gets destroyed upon exiting the "van allen belt" while the supposed occupants are secretly taken underground.

>i am not trying to convince anyone here
>11 posts by this ID

I'm not a flat earther, I just don't think we went to the moon. The reason why the USSR didn't call it out was because they were sick of the space meme as well. It drained way too many resources.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CSbznWiJdcY

they can just fake it nowadays, they've had enough experience doing it, and if people believe this gay as fuck tesla in space fakery they will believe literally anything

Attached: DVYyUKgVAAIWVzu.1517959989.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

whats that pic from

lol well pol full disclosure wasn’t there to ask questions and was surrounded by balding jews and bad engi humor. i put all the q’s on the cards though so they saw. thanks leo baeck temple for letting a goy like me in. seriously. couldn’t have done it without you. get fucked. lmfao dumb jews.

roamed around found a phone and did my thing. strictly business. you know it pol. later jews haaa haaa ha love yall polaks.

Attached: 385AEF8D-AA98-444D-BDEF-DBD1A5738BD3.jpg (1125x1105, 183K)

it's not realistic - too much energy to contain the minuscule output - you're pumping 1,000x the energy in just for containment - YOU GOD DAMNED MORON !

> (You)
>it's not realistic - too much energy to contain the minuscule output - you're pumping 1,000x the energy in just for containment - YOU GOD DAMNED MORON !
They already solved that problem
They are saying a prototy pe by 2019 not some hand-wavy 50 years from now

Asshole

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-214323.jpg (1080x1628, 488K)

Additionally

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-214613.jpg (1080x734, 246K)

>fusion engery
Is STUPID and completely UNNECESSARY

LFTR technology is enough to power the world clean and safe
WITHOUT wasting decade trying to develop some pipe dream.

Meh I don't really care what they use but out in space it will probably be more economical to use the one that's self-sustaining with low fuel need

I have an idea Elon. Want it?

Ohhh and howard hughes was sadly a heroin addict controlled via his addiction and unscrupulous Agents. He should have been declared incompetant and hospitalized for his addiction. The world lost a great man in Howard Robart Hughes.

>but out in space
Yes for long term space travel need a fuel source with large power output that can last for decades.

IMO the solution is nuclear reactor with Microwave propulsion thrusters.
If we can maintain 10ms/s acceleration, it only takes 1 year to get to the speed of light.

Cooling the reactor will be the biggest challange in space

Mankind will travel the stars in beams of light not some box.

Dude you obviously didn't read why we need it for our magnetic field at Mars lagrange

What is CDAN?

>there's wide land, water, clean air, and frozen water in remote parts of russian, canada, alaska, and antarctica
>nah fuck that let's go to mars instead, they also have frozen water underground, its much more imaginative to go to mars tee hee look we're such #innovative super-smart engineering nerds

its the wikileaks of celeb/hollywood gossip.
they were posting about hollywood sexual harassment years before it was finally revealed, e.g. kevin spacey.
they also posted about NXIVM sex cult back in 2012 and it was finally revealed this year and the founders were arrested.

i'm guessing at least 80% of stuff posted on CDAN is accurate, and 20% is either too vague or inaccurate.

Nah im cool with that too. Weve got all those you mentioned, and Antarctica too

This mars project isn't going to be fully done anytime soon
It'll probably be decades to centuries
The world will be overpopulated by then thanks to our horseshit banking system that demands new consumers

>a radioactive atmosphere
Great idea, you got there.

Attached: brainless.png (205x246, 7K)

it would take at least another 10-20 years to build one single base on the moon with controlled geodome. that's just my uneducated guess. and i'm shitposting. but seriously. think about it. everyone is so excited about this, but they are also just as clueless about what it takes to go to mars. i'm just using the moon as an example. it's closer. the environment isn't as harsh on the moon. and we haven't done shit with it yet. same goes for these colder places right here on earth.

hell, we can't even make shit nice in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. there's just way too much corruption, and that affects NASA and Elon JUST direction.

true innovation will happen AFTER the boomers die, and after the Rothschilds get utterly btfo for their child-raping schemes.

Attached: david dees health 2.jpg (980x762, 267K)

Gravity would be my concern with the moon.
Even mars isn't ideal

Everything else you said I'll agree with

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-222823.jpg (1076x918, 331K)

And sell back the debt to tax paying middle class shareholders who would buy up shares in a hype train if they could afford the monopoly money.