What made white people the powerhouse of the world?

This is a serious question. Why are white people so dominant. I mean, Asians are smarter, blacks more athletic, Jews more cunning, What gives them the edge? Whites seem to be pretty much a ‘jack off all trades master of none’ race.

The only thing I think white people are the best at is delaying gratification, which would have been needed to survive in cold climates and is a huge factor in success. So what is it? Enlighten me Jow Forums.

Attached: EA59A4C3-D071-4B30-AA8E-8D661436F5D1.jpg (2534x1690, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We invented the gun

here

t leftypol

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 William Pierce, The Faustian Spirit Counter-Currents Publishing.png (1143x6770, 1.86M)

theyre the most attractive

China invented the gun

Checked and blurry

This is true, but attractiveness doesn’t matter that much when killing people and taking over the world

Please post non potato quality

Attached: 7674150E-27F7-4B33-8113-8840CF654358.jpg (1024x819, 223K)

they invented gunpowder.

huwhites are the tallest

Organization and creativity

>What gives them the edge?
>Whites seem to be pretty much a ‘jack off all trades master of none’ race.
Nice job answering your own question.

Attached: think.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Guns germs and steel

t. phoneposters

saged

Ehh being tall isn’t that special (inb4 Manlet I’m 6’2) white people are really strong though probably even more than blacks.

Have the rifht tool for the job. Outsmart the black, overpower the Jew, be more cunning than the Asian.

>they invented gunpowder.
and the gun

They are the best looking race and in other manners the perfect hybrid. Niggers are big and strong but stupid. Asians are smart but weak, small and so overtly intelligent that they are too introverted. Maybe that is why whites discoveres most of the world while Asians did almost nothing. Pretty much whereever you look none of the extremes is the best - it is almost always a hybrid solution that is the best.

WTF it's 1.86 mb and clear. Your phone sucks

Look it up on Counter-Currents

Attached: nazi girl 43535353.jpg (1078x1080, 166K)

>I mean, Asians are smarter, blacks more athletic, Jews more cunning, What gives them the edge? Whites seem to be pretty much a ‘jack off all trades master of none’ race.

Simple mathematics my friend.

10 * 10 = 100
9 * 11 = 99
8 * 12 = 96
7 * 13 = 91

and so on.

As you can see, the product of equal parts is always greater than the product of two lopsided parts.

In other words, being a 5/10 across the board is better than being a 6/10 in one area in 4/10 in another; let alone more extreme specialization like 8/10 and 2/10 etc.

If memory serves, blacks have muscles meant for burst, whites for endurance.

> he doesn't know

guess how I know you're new to pol

Whites have the largest genetic variance
This especially show up in IQ
There are more white geniuses per capita than asians.

What made europe great though was war. Europe was forged through conflict. Many separate powers led to advanced warfare and metallurgy. Europeans took Chinese cannons and made them far better.

Attached: iq distribution.gif (462x347, 5K)

>putting your stats all in one tree

Having God on our side.

I have long suspected it is a similar case on the mental side. Blacks seem very good at things that require fast, in the moment thinking - dancing, rapping, athletics, general banter, etc. On the other hand, you won't find them winning many chess matches because they are not optimized for thinking deeply and for extended periods of time.

Working together, trusting eachother.

We are all social beings, some of us figured out how to corporate. Some found out how to fuck eachother over.

Don't listen to these non-white faggots rp'ing. I'm the only true white here. Let me lay it on you.
White people are the most vicious, ruthless, violent, hateful, people on the Earth. We are also the most loyal, civil, and helpful. What do I fucking mean? Let's start locally. When someone kills their wife, who is it? It's almost always a white man. Why? We don't put up with someone talking shit in our faces like blacks do. Blacks can take that shit and give it back. Whites have a very small fuse and when it blows, someone is going to fucking die usually. 2. We admire sociopaths. Wait what? You're stupid and gay. No. Really. We know what needs to be done, we also know we can't say it. That's why we need people in power to do it for us. We typically let them slide too. Remember GW Bush? Say what you will, he was a killer. He fucked shit up regardless of the reasons or causes. We needed that. We need it again now. Our thirst for blood can't be easily sated. We nuked Japan. TWICE. Just because we could. Don't fuck with white people. We are getting angry again right now.....god help us all.

Tfw when using iPhone X but some retards nigger quality photo is all he has to contribute
>wew lad

This is a good observation

Whites are people of color. White light is a spectrum of all colors.

But in the dark we are all the same

Our harsh, cold native environment made us massively more intelligent than the desert folk.

>asians are smarter
completely debatable.
and asian culture is so incredibly stifling and controlling they're not allowed to innovate as much.
>blacks more athletic
altheticism isn't required for survival anymore, and their advantages are pretty small. in group fights intelligence wins
>jews more cunning
Well, i'd say jews are on top, or those that are left. But they got too greedy in germany and the rest is history.

i'd say the top two traits are intelligence and free enterprise.

in equal numbers, jews vs whites, I don't know who would win. Jews are so crafty it seems like they'd betray themselves to survive and the whites would "win", but hidden jews would remain rulers somehow.

White people know how to collaborate with each other.
It's not rocket science.

Attached: 8-4.jpg (1425x900, 651K)

Replace jews with whites and this chart is accurate

The black plague killing off the weak and the harsh conditions of northern climates leading to K-selection

... is a trash book that has been discredited many times over.

Is that a black woman you're kissing or did someone set two giant scallops on a bookshelf at your face level?

High birthrate and intelligence.
When the jews manipulated the economy to disincentivize white people from large families they began the plunge. As long as there are two jews alive to conspire you will have no hope.

All your points are wrong but compassion is white man's biggest strength but also the biggest weakness. No one in this world is scarier than white man who is defending his country/family.

>such edge
>m’short fuse
> le sociopath hur dur

Having a short fuse doesn’t help you win, being in control of your emotions does

Aren’t the people we currently know as Jews actually closely related to Europeans? They certainly don’t look like similar people in the middle east

IQ is just one part of the story, it's all about genetics. We're just better at long term abstract reasoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 1483558404520.jpg (1100x632, 233K)

It's both. You need to play the long game while having your short-fused nutcases carrying out the dirty shit you don't want to have to fucking do. That's why whites of all education, status and goals have a place. The Marines was mostly white for decades, for example. So was West Point. See what I'm saying?

It doesn’t take intelligence to survive in a desert?

Chinese are becoming the powerhouse because they're a hybrid between whites and jews.

Kinda insulting to Chinese people to call them hybrids. They have always been powerhouse.

They are more middle Eastern than they European, but they do have a lot of Euro admixture(mostly female). Assuming you mean the Ashkenazi

No they don't. Asians have the highest number of genius level people on average out of any group.

The picture you are using comes from an "article" written here where the person showed a graph to illustrate why smart fraction theory cannot explain the issue of lower East-Asian GDP compared to Western:
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.html

As you can see in the picture, it is dismissed because obviously the real distribution does not look like this and the person who wrote it is showing what it would have to look like in order for this hypothesis to be true.

This is why I don't like Jow Forums when they discuss quantitative subjects because the average poster is too low-IQ to ever have even looked into how the graphs actually looks like and swallows up whatever fits perceived notions of the world even a simple picture like this.

Attached: ssss.png (712x933, 89K)

Unironically asking white we white men have so much cargo fucking lol

Attached: jared diamond cargo.jpg (1676x1256, 695K)

China lies about everything why would their archeology be different? Nuke China and see if they can invent their way out of it.

Attached: BD898494-8D3F-410F-B211-EF59C04DCEC9.jpg (474x474, 69K)

Could the lower st'd deviations in east asians be caused by estrogen?
I believe I've seen a study somewhere showing greater amounts of estrogen in them (possibly due to soibean consumption, though I've never seen a proper study on that), and it's known that women also have lower st's deviations, as well.

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

>being too dumb to move out of the desert

IQ plus work ethic.

Yeah I mean ashekenazi, it’s just funny to me how different they are from similar cultures in the area like Muslims and goat fuckers

Cause we aren't from this planet. Mars was our home long long ago. Why do you think ancient rome and Greece worshipped planets? Why did ancient greeks practice geometry and we cant build pyramids with modern science? We have deep knowledge on extraterrestrial civilization and how they fall.

Attached: the call.png (255x197, 94K)

The lighter skinned arabs didn't want their niggery ass arabs around so they killed them if they left the desert.

We also love cube structures. No other creature on earth likes them, they terrify them. Put any animal in a square enclosure they flip out. We don't care. We like metal and plastic and cubes. Ayyylmao!

You are asking a question to a 'problem' that is not there.

White people are able to look at the "bigger picture" in life, they can see beyond themselves, they can think about the future and do future-planning, they can save for retirement when they are 25, they can put off desires and resist temptation for a higher payoff 40-years down the line, they have higher impulse control

I have worked with blacks in various jobs I had in life, and the big takeaway I always got from blacks, is that the "future" for them is the next 24 hours, what is for dinner tonight, what show on TV will they watch or what 300-pound Shaquenda on Tinder will they try to bang this weekend, and how will they get to work in the morning (the city bus or catch a ride from another coworker)... they have no idea of future-planning or ever trying to build a family nest-egg, no concept in saving money to be in a better position a year from now

Attached: these are not white.jpg (399x271, 48K)

White people do work hard. I’ve seen MANY Mexicans however that could out work anybody I’ve ever met on their best day. I used to roof houses in high school and all the Mexicans were worth two white guys. Maybe they were just happy to have a job though.

Attached: 30FAFAC3-4A91-4C6F-BCAD-BA0B6DF9411F.jpg (976x1024, 243K)

Guns and medicine.
Also Asians didn’t become smarter until the last century.

This is kind of inline with what I said in my original post about delaying gratification. Maybe it was a learned trait from having a close family unit to rely on.

Whites are humans. Chinks and Jews are not.

Mexicans are lazy.

>Asians are smarter
why are their inventions so few in comparison? why do they copy our culture instead of vice versa if they are a superior people?

the reason whites rule the world is intellectual superiority.

Song dynasty had been about to reach the industrial revolution 800 years ago actually but was prevented by the mongol empire
three of the four great inventions were done during this time

>wh*Toid history deniers BTFO

>russianevidencebird.jpg

>brainlet tier genetics
>“one phenotype is superior!”
>”I have no solution to an unforeseen disease threat.”

Attached: B4B30FC1-4E8E-475A-9659-F70DFD618F60.png (932x944, 207K)

I’d like to see you survive in the dessert or anywhere for that matter. I bet you’re a skinny fat little shit who’s never even built a fire.

I have arrived at the conclusion that the idea of jail doesn't work for blacks and it doesn't prevent them from committing crimes, because the whole concept of jail revolves around the "future", the State is going to put you in a cage for 10 years and take away the next 10 years of your life, you won't be able to get married or have kids during that 10 year period and won't be able to work or save for retirement and it will derail your entire life

however, blacks had no plans anyways for the next 10 years of their lives, they only have plans for the next 24-hours of their lives and thus they don't really lose anything by going to jail, and thus they don't worry about being sent back to jail after they have been released

one thing I have noticed, is that after they commit a very serious crime (murder or bank robbery or drive-by), they often go back to their house or apartment or aunt's house a few streets over, they make absolutely no attempt to flee the city or state, they almost don't care if they get caught or not, if it was me I would be on the first Greyhound bus to the opposite corner of the country and would be trying to alter my appearance on the spot, but for them they just go back to their apartment and wait for the cops to knock on the door

Christianity and our culture of ownership.

Is that the book that says Europeans dominated because they had access to natural resources while ignoring that Africa is the most natural resource rich continent in the world?

It is better to be a jack of all trades than a master of one trade buddy.

>no one posted alt hype
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

This is absolute bullshit and is just a jew trying to make excuses for why shitskins are such shit.

Rather than more cunning than the asian, I would say more inventive.

North and South America existing, without them the Europeans would remain backwater fucks to this day.

>they can see beyond themselves
>follows a virtue seeking cuck religion to ego trip

Chinks copy whites because whites couldnt fuck off and leave them alone, same to japs, every non-white race that deals with euros is slowly forced to follow their standards and cultures.

It doesnt work thats why africans originally dealt with their most niggery niggers by just killing them.

If you view women as a commodity the whole world and history starts to make sense. Men work hard to obtain things with value and white women are the most valuable.

That's not true. They do it because they think it's better. Sometimes it is.

Guns Germs Steel

While this book focuses on the traditional martial prowess of the West, the author's hypothesis is applicable to general cultural success as well. He contends that the western traditions of democracy, accountability-in-government and individual autonomy are all phenomena/concepts that give westerners the edge throughout history.

Attached: 51Pd3qgGQSL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (318x499, 44K)

Gooks are very stubborn and racist so no.

We are the most creative people on earth, we can dream things up then will them into existence..
Thats what Bucko!

>my ability to survive in the desert is somehow related to people voluntarily living there and making no attempt to migrate for thousands of years.

Sometimes I think the 56% meme is real.

China used gunpowder for fireworks amd wierd missile prohectiles. They did not have firearms

They are, but they're not above stealing ideas.

JBP is that you

>tfw too retarded and new to know that this burmese jungle ant watching forum reduces the size of pictures for phone posters by default

I'd tell you how to fix it but I'd rather you fuck off

Attached: 1359319811666.gif (298x298, 1.21M)

Humans always steal ideas retard.

>what is asia
>what is Silk Road

What it matter now? In a few generation whites will be gone or turned into mutts, .
Might as well talk about the lost great Mayan people

this, america changed the balance of power between europe and the ottomans

Shut the fuck up and go back to praying to allah you fucking cuck

Basically mongols assraped whites only rivals right in time for us to incorporate gunpower into military doctrine faster then anybody else, a paradigm which transformed warfare to the point that non-gunpowder using militaries became completely obsolete, which made indigenous pre-gunpowder civilizations around the world ripe to be conquered, and whites used the plunder and land to create wealth never before imagined in human history upon the advent of industrialization.