Remember, God loves you, and wishes that you turn back to him more than anything

>For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up.

>And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

God loves you immensely, and wants you to turn back to his light. Talk to God today, user, open your hearts, show him all your pain, and let he guide your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew
youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9S00VU

God bless you. Let him heal your life. Forget about suicide, forget your despair, forget your pain. Let the lord Jesus Christ HEAL your heart.

Attached: 1488833065740.jpg (2220x1200, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rogasgPM7WI
youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU.

God loves you user.

God does not exist. THerfore, it does not love anyting.

He do exist, Atheist cucks are denying whats more real than anything. He is waiting for you, fedora, to turn back to him.

Based OP
Christ is risen!

Attached: c95ad4a9e1515475ada260c416c60a2201809b4d7bc3225b5dd349e9abe8e4b2.jpg (521x509, 59K)

Amen OP!

Says the fapinator behind fake flags.

Im trying to be a good Catholic but i like smoking weed. Im just going through hard times right now but i have gotten closer to the church.

>He do exist, Atheist cucks are denying whats more real than anything
Give me your evidence, im interested in what you have to say.

Thanks, OP. Who is the painting by? I've never seen it before

No, he dosent ""want"" anything. If he's really omnipotent then he knows damn well before I'm born if I'm going to hell or not

Attached: jesus2.png (531x723, 547K)

Attached: 7e7a88e5c80760f58ebaf04b2c8839dc.jpg (403x403, 34K)

Is it because we dont know everything yet, therefore god?

Truely he's risen!

Where?

All i know is this genius on the cutting edge of theory of what we know believes in God and most people that don't i wouldn't want to associate with anyways.

Most people that don't believe couldn't tell you the difference between the bonds of water metal and wood but are only enlightened by their own intelligence.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-094139.jpg (1016x1024, 350K)

Hosea 6:6 Living Bible (TLB)
6 “I don’t want your sacrifices—I want your love; I don’t want your offerings—I want you to know me.

You are wrong user. God wants you to turn into him.

God bless user, praying for you.

Also i got divine trips. If you surrender to God things get easier. If you repent truly and ask God to make you better He will with do it with His grace.

What is the verse OP?

>brain damage makes you an atheist

Keep talking to God, he will correct your, even if by the hard way

Thank you i stopped about a week or two ago but i just really want to go get some right now.
I know ill be forgiven but i really want to stop asking for forgiveness and just do things right.
Didn't help to fight again with my SO I'm in the middle of a divorce but we hang out everyday that we're not fighting but we just blew up again and I'm here trying to fight my urge but i already looked to menus a half hour ago.
I'm gonna try to read something else i got from a church we visited. Im glad i found this thread

Sorry bro, I closed my bible!

Yea it was a scientific study. Don't atheists love scientists??

There is nothing in the bible thats against weed.

I know. I keep trying to justify it like it's the same as drinking some wine or a couple beers but i smoke myself stupid

>All i know is this genius on the cutting edge of theory of what we know believes in God
So he must have proof for a god. Do you?
>and most people that don't i wouldn't want to associate with
I have friends that believe in god. You dont need to choose a side.

I don't think its bad either. I've read both sides of this 10000 times but it doesn't help my union with God. It's legal where i live but I confessed about it multiple times and I've read psalm 51 a lot.

Why would we be able to understand and see God?? We're not allowed every where on this Earth and you think we deserve to know the secrets of the universe. Stop being so smug and humble yourself.

Fuck off with your jews

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-30-10.png (720x1280, 674K)

God is a classic abuser.

Attached: let jesus in.png (660x845, 1.27M)

But thats my point. If you have no evidence to suggest he exists, then why are you asserting that he does?

The Jews denied and killed Christ. I think this moment is where the jews fell from Gods grace and relinquished the title of God's chosen people to pursue earths treasures... kinda like the 2nd Adam and eve moment

He still loves you

Fuck off with your semitic cult

>Sins and sucks dick
>Don't regret being a huge faggot
>Pay the spiritual price of it
>"Oh no God, what have you done with me!"

Wow, rly made me think

Uhh, no sweetie

Attached: Hmm.png (782x437, 306K)

wtf are you even talking about
check my t r i p d u b s or shut up

What paganism do you worship?
Sol invictus, Roman, Nordic, Greek?

Fuck off boomer shit dick.

You're naively saying that you'd believe in God if you had admin access to the universe.

Have you studied the sciences and religion and even Plato knew there was an ether connecting the universe?? Again most people that just outright deny Christ learned everything they know about how the world works in high school. There's just too much perfection in the world working together to deny a intelligent designer to the universe.

Pagans and non-believers have no power here

Attached: 1491014559332.jpg (838x1111, 215K)

>You're naively saying that you'd believe in God if you had admin access to the universe.
Why is that naive to not want to blindly believe in something that has no evidence to suggest it is real?
>Have you studied the sciences and religion
Yes
>even Plato knew there was an ether connecting the universe
What do you mean connecting the universe?
>There's just too much perfection in the world working together to deny a intelligent designer to the universe
But this isnt evidence. Your perception of reality and blindly attributing it to a god that you cant verify either is odd.

bump, for the lost souls of this place
youtube.com/watch?v=rogasgPM7WI

>more than a anything!!11111!!1
Then i guess he wont mind comeing down to earth and making scientifically verifiable and irrefutable proof that he is our deityand does wish more than anything that I worship him and apologize for his creation of myself as an imperfect species.

Attached: 3e7c7631e292fc43b40073db77c3fa98.jpg (612x868, 253K)

That’s true, so what?

Well i think that quantum physics guy is a better crutch to lean on than the guy that just doesn't believe just to be edgy. I'd like to know why you don't believe. You probably couldn't figure out magic tricks on Britain's got talent.
Also i cant just turn off my brain and say he doesn't exist like that. I feel it to be true. I had a near death experience where i almost drowned and I saw the virgin mary that day.
I studied enginnering but didnt get past calc 3 and that was another reason i think God exists because these rules are there we just couldn't figure them out. Maybe you should read more about how the world works and you'll be in awe over how little we know.
There are thousands of geniuses getting paid millions to figure things out and research things we don't understand and yet you keep acting like you are above those people and these mysteries of our world are so simple.

Attached: 1526538475866.jpg (823x800, 195K)

>my suppositions need to be taken as scientific proof
lol no

damn dude i guess they didn't see the flag. kek

Let’s say Christianity was true, would you become a Christian?

Those who wish to be saved, turn to Jesus. Reject the jews. Personally, I just don't make the cut so I can't be a Christian.

>Well i think that quantum physics guy is a better crutch to lean on than the guy that just doesn't believe just to be edgy
So you dont think for yourself then? Why are you blindly following anyone with any sort of authority you assume to be valid?
>I'd like to know why you don't believe.
Its not that i dont believe, but the claim hasnt met its burden of proof. When it does, then ill accept it.
>You probably couldn't figure out magic tricks on Britain's got talent
I assume this was meant to be funny. I laughed.
>Also i cant just turn off my brain and say he doesn't exist like that. I feel it to be true
And same way for me, but on. So you can understand the perspective at least.
>Maybe you should read more about how the world works and you'll be in awe over how little we know
I do.
>There are thousands of geniuses getting paid millions to figure things out and research things we don't understand and yet you keep acting like you are above those people
Where, specifically? Link these posts. This was not my intent, but i surely have not made any claims i cant back up properly. I enjoy the world as is, i just don't attribute it all to a god.

When you look and think for a minute about the stuff we think we know and how our minds evolved to survive and not necessarily to be factually correct, not to mention genetic and environmental determination of thought and how every thought and feeling is a chemical reaction to something, there is no scientific evidence for freewill I am aware of. How do you that your atheism isn’t just the result of something happening to your genetic makeup or environmental influences, and not because of some rational free choice

God put me on that raw meat diet and I'm a beast son

Matthew 10

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Galatians 5 New King James Version (NKJV)

Christian Liberty
5 Stand[a] fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is [b]a debtor to keep the whole law. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.

So you dont agree with the father of quantum physics?? I don't believe in God I know God.
The turn off your brain thing is another recent scientific study. Check the pics on this thread i already posted them.

And you dont think there are people researching the next gen of phones and cell tower antennas?? And even garbage companies have chemical engineers working for them.

Im gonna assume you live near a bunch of waffle houses and cracker barrels and the highest tech you interact with is a gas pump.

>Remember, God loves you
He does. Far more than I think I deserve. All glory and honor to the most holy Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior! May He continue to chastise and humble me so I may forgive and move on from those who have done me wrong. And continue to teach me through the spirit of revelation and prophecy how to be a much greater man than I ever could be alone. And may I be judged as worthy for His Atonement to wash away my sins and encourage others to seek the same blessings. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

This. If all things are meaningless deterministic causal chains of fundamental interactions then the idea of determinism is just meaningless causal fundamental interactions. Ultimately it's a self refuting worldview. By what right does the materialist determinist own their ideas? The ideas are just determined chemical reactions bro. Believe my goys.

Think of it this way. A consciousness needs to OBSERVE a schrodinger wave before it will collapse from potentiality into the real and tangible. A consciousness had to exist to observe the original schrodinger waves during the big bang so they could collapse and cause the universe to be create.

The only consciousness which could have observed the big bang would be God. God operates in the 11th dimension where all time and space and possibilities are represented as a single point. Therefore he is everywhere at once and knows all things.

Our spirits are fifth dimensional quantum consciousnesses where time is no longer linear.

do you have links?? how can you explain dimensions beyond the 4th?

>Theism is anti white
Theism is anti white
>Theism is anti white
Theism is anti white
>Theism is anti white
Theism is anti white

Attached: a124sf666af4ysg.png (548x437, 281K)

You will understand after you die, not before then.

>2018
>still trying to promote a Semitic religion on a White Nationalist message board

Boy, you fucking Kikes never give up, do you?

Attached: Jesus_2013v1_Yeshua_600x4501.png (600x450, 166K)

>this one smart guy believes a thing I already believed, so that means it must be real!

Belief in _A_ god is quite different than believing that egalitarian Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef is the immortal savior of the human species.

Thank you for preaching His good word.

Evil's time is almost up.

Attached: 1510913970284.jpg (500x667, 42K)

1 not billions over the world nice hyperbole bro good links and argument.

I don't know if he exists or not.

But he wasn't there when I needed him most.
He made me broken on purpose.

Sometimes it's better to believe nothing exists and that your situation is just happenstance, then someone purposefully made you broken.

True if true

I don't have any Jewish heritage so that's not my god.

If he really wanted it so bad he should have made me obedient

Abrahamic religions are not white. Semite cults are not for our people and actively encourage us to betray our race.

>but muh European religion

Nah, all the good parts of Christianity are pagan in origin. Lets just cut out the middle man. I don't hate my white Christian brothers, but you are misguided.

Ever thought maybe this life is a test? If you aren't enjoying the test, you're doing something wrong.

>Why aren't you enjoying all this suffering our creator is putting. Remember, he gave you free will but you're not allowed to disobey him

Semite cults are bad for your health and your race.

What do you think is more satisfying for God? Creating a spirit that loves him unconditionally or giving a spirit free-will, as much free-will as God has and then allowing spirits to willingly seek out a relationship with Him?

God is love, love can not exist without free-will.

still your choice tho m8

Redpill me on God

Attached: skoloton6.png (260x302, 107K)

A test of what? How much suffering can one take?

I don't give people I love tests in suffering just for shits and giggles.

Hard to believe someone loves you when all evidence shows that they hate you.

After all the things I've gone through, all the pain, all the hurt, I'm just suppose to believe in god's love? How can you love someone who seems to have just up and abandoned you?

Jow Forums is literally God's chosen people now !

Guys, i opened a 'workshop' thread on this ! Checkem!
=>

Reject all desert religions. Semite cults are not for us,and actively encourage us to betray our blood by allowing any Somali who professes to love Jesus into our society.

Worship the gods of our race, and remember to honor your ancestors. They gave you the gift of life and passed their strength onto you. They live within your very genes. Do them proud.

newton's first law says nothing comes from nothing, everything comes from something. we exist. our existence is the proof

What do when you feel God and Jesus have turned their back on you?

Attached: 2010-04-04-IMG_4365_HDR_2-Modifier.jpg (427x640, 217K)

>when DNA analysis shows you that you have no Semitic heritage but you know all about ancient Jewish myths and venerate Jewish culture and historical figures
>don't even know what your ancestors believed in or how they viewed the world but you know the Jewish perspective of the world for some reason
Bonus points for actively rejecting your own history and celebrating that of the Jews

>then someone purposefully made you broken.

Why would God on purposely break someone? He has nothing to gain from a broken person. How or why do you believe he broke you?

see
Check out some of Survive the jive's videos on Youtube, as well as Stephen McNallen. I never felt any connection to God/Jesus and was a staunch atheist until one day I saw a Stephen McNallen video. Literally changed my life to learn about the gods of our forefathers. Every time I make an offering to Thunor I swell with the this feeling inside me. like my forefathers are calling out to my blood.

Does God hate me if I want a woman to strapon me? Honest question, like am I still a faggot going to hell in gods eyes for liking that even if everything else is normal?

>remember to honor your ancestors. They gave you the gift of life and passed their strength onto you. They live within your very genes. Do them proud.
I absolutely agree with this. I think this is a huge part of our problems today. Too many have no idea who their ancestors are and do not care to know their own family history. Sad.

Mental illness, in my case. As well as physical problems.

But there are others I've seen.
Malformed hearts.
Terrible genetics.
Disabilities from birth.
Harlequin babies.

So many people born to a life of misery.
Why make some people properly, and others improperly?

God doesn't judge actions, he judges intentions or motivations behind an action.

Reminder: (((((((chrtistianity))))))) is a jewish trick

>Follow the words of Varg
>Get qt white gf
>make family
>reincarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw

Attached: 9000.png (863x657, 512K)

Fug that makes me feel a lot better user thanks

I appreciate your suggestion and will take a look, but I am a very proud Catholic and love my Faith and will never leave it. I just am going through a very hard time.

Attached: 6a168403e0177df802061014653d0455.jpg (564x846, 64K)

Lol but most Jews have no Semitic heritage either...

Attached: AllYourFeelingsIPossessIt.png (1200x1200, 209K)

And? My post 100% still applies.

Bets of luck user. I wish you well and hope Wodin blesses you with the wisdom to see the heart of your problems, and the strength to confront them.

Ancestor worship and reverence is a major part of Germanic paganism. I don't know much about the Hellenic or Celtic paganism but I suspect it has strong presence there as well.

I am nothing without my ancestors.Ii am them, both genetically and spiritually.

I have thought about "converting" but no idea which Church to go to. Anglican would be the obvious one I guess, but when I saw Christians supporting fag marriage and Christians supporting refugees I was turned off. Weakness is a repellent.

>I am nothing without my ancestors. I am them

this times Infinity times Infinity times