THINK ABOUT THIS

if everyone is raised to believe in GOD and, if everyone has a gun, EVERYONE, and was trained by young age how to use them, wouldn't that deter crime and, make malevolent people think twice?

>one benevolent accident would be worth the sickening injustice of good people dying.
>easiest solution is always the best.

Attached: 1526580154734.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

>if everyone is raised to believe in GOD

What you really mean is if everyone was raised to believe in YOUR god. And since every believer on earth feels the same way about their god as you do about yours, that intractable, entrenched belief becomes the root of all other problems.

You can't just train impulse control and future planning in individuals fucked on the DNA level.

What you said would help, though. Assuming by god you mean Jewish or Christian or some Buddhist shit. Islam has too much "destroy people who don't have the correct religion" shit that promotes infighting even among Muslims.

>if everyone is raised to believe in GOD
pretty much every nigger in your country is raised to believe in God and it doesn't stop them from being niggers

>of all other problems.

Hate to break it to you, but niggers will still nig whether or not they're atheists, and Jews will still Jew.

I also forgot that all races would be separated
>America and Europe become white only again.
>all white, with the bill of rights

And theists will still have faith in things without any evidence. You are right, op is retarded.

how would you deal with this then, punk ass

Attached: 1523695792718.jpg (650x900, 170K)

Not by pretending something exists and blindly following some book reinterpreted a billion times over from a few thousand years ago in script form from people who had half our IQ.

I know that would be a good solution to the problems we have now.
any other problems that would come with it would be dealt with severely and, a new way of common sense would rule the land.

still is good for building character no matter how unbelievable you think it is

So you dont think a god exists?

yes sir

I do believe

by the way, every strong country believes in a god. people need it to be truly happy, any one that says otherwise is lying

So youd rather build character through blindly following something you dont believe? Or is there a better way

So what part is good for building character? The part where god prohibits slavery and a whole host of things you wouldnt agree with now, or are we ignoring that?

>if
>if
>if
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

faith is usually blind yes, but once you have it, it self builds and is a more powerful force than anything

god Is fine with slavery as long as they are taken care of, treated kindly, allowed to marry and, every fifty years I believe, on what the bible calls jubilee, they are allowed to stay on as slaves or can chose to stay. something like that, it might even be every ten years. but the fiftieth year all debts are forgiven

like if you become a slave because of debt, on the jubilee everything resets

Believing in something without evidence seems to not be a good tool.
>and is a more powerful force than anything
In what sense, and how?

Are you fine with owning people? Also, would you be fine with being owned?

its just nice to know you know something, and too believe in it, nothing can shake you. I mean, come on. GOD, who is all powerful and loves wants to see you go through hard times to make you a better person and will bless you if your not a coward

your already owned bro, how do you like it? god is benevolent and wont spitefully use you, and will bless you if you bless those who bless you and bless those who spitefully use you.

>and will bless you if your not a coward
Ive never understood this point. How does not believing in a god make you a coward?

wow wait that's not what I said

Why wont you answer my question? Im not here to troll you, im trying to understand your side of the argument.
>god is benevolent and wont spitefully use you, and will bless you if you bless those who bless you and bless those who spitefully use you.
I dont know how you know any of this.

ive done my due diligence

>its just nice to know you know something, and too believe in it, nothing can shake you. I mean, come on. GOD, who is all powerful and loves wants to see you go through hard times to make you a better person and will bless you if your not a coward
>...and will bless you if your not a coward
Then who is a coward? Is he blessing me?

the bible is what makes most SENSE to me, its honestly common sense to me, I'm not trolling either

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO CERTAIN TYPES OF BEHAVIOR

/thread

a coward is someone who shys away from a difficult situation, even though you know something needs to be done and in doing so, the problem becomes bigger and bigger and bigger still until its a boogeyman

Why wont you answer it? If god is ok with slavery then you are ok with either side of the coin, right?

your god and my god are the same god, faggot.

is the Jesse Peterson? yeah it would be fine if I could teach myself a trade or met with girls and such

Thats fine, im just wondering.
So god blesses us all for dealing with tough situations? Or is it just for people who believe in him?

niggers don't think period, so how exactly are you going to make them think twice?

Attached: 1489579991869.png (307x462, 11K)

GOD will not see the soul of the righteous to famine, he has the hairs on your head numbered and the people in the world, GOD judges them as he sees fit.

>reap what you sow

ethno state to be implemented immediately
>diversity is not strength, don't let people bully you into believing something that doesn't make sense.
ikb4; let him who is righteous, let him be righteous still, let him who is filthy, let him be filthy still.

I dont know who jesse peterson is, the reference is lost on me. Ive never heard someone admit theyre fine with slavery. Why are you so okay with it?

no becuase kikes still exist

So you dont have to believe to go to heaven?

he pins you down on yes or no questions and claims he has zero anger, while pissing everyone and their mother off

Believing in god is for closet fagets and literal retards.

you must believe in Jesus to go to heaven. its so simple a child can do it,

Pff basedboys.

Larp, niggers don't use scopes. Your stereotype is bullshit.

sometimes, its sad to say but your right, though I blame modern society more than faith in GOD

Oh i forgot
>S᠌᠌oyboys

I think believing we all came from nothing is for retards and closeted faggots

Das Reich brother .

your inferring and its meats and greens for me

Sure, but why do it without evidence to suggest hes real?

modern society and all its stupidity at both extreme ends of the spectrum can be placed at the altar of religion.
one side being the perfect mix of terrorists and nazi germany
the other side a bullwhip reaction of trying to go as far opposite as possible.

no country for sensible men.

Im glad nobody thinks that, then. That would be an odd claim to make.

Copy this : basedboy , it has a special character in it and we can write it.

Sorry this :
S᠌᠌oyboy

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

keep it up then. doesnt affect me

if you live on earth it affects you.
i for one dont like choosing between jesus nuts and faggot pussies to control the us military.
neither are qualified.
meanwhile, the country gets worse, and the choice of leadership gets more comical. just wait til you see oprah vs kanye for pres

its also stupid to BELEIVE turtles and elephants came from the same orgonism
>life brings forth after its own kind.
>common sense

keep it up, that doesn't bother me.
lots of jesus nuts don't even read the bible and are stupid and need to shut up so other people have atleast have a chance before man gives GOD a bad name.

>Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen
Its not evidence if you are using faith. By its own definition.
>For by it the elders obtained a good report.
I mean, they did make it themselves. But overall, this isnt a relevant point.
>Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God
You cant know anything from faith. Again, by its own definition.
>so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear
Do you have an example of this?
>By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous
Why is god a materialist in this example? This doesnt really have relevance to my post, but i do find it very odd.

You dont think humans and animals change over time at all?

hey man, it sounds like you don't WANT to believe and that's fine.

they do but not into other life forms, there is no evidence, and a stupid thing to put your faith in.

its not edifying when you purposely take what I'm saying and saying I'm saying something else
>You dont think humans and animals change over time at all?

Attached: finches-color.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Ill believe when there is sufficient evidence. Because there is none, it is defined as faith. This is my whole issue.
A change over time is evolution. What do you mean change into other things?

Because i dont want to misinterpret or misquote your post. I would rather have an honest and reasonable discussion.

>man didnt evolve from apes. nor did any creature turn into another.
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

You have to realize, scripture isnt evidence for evolution being false. We have many transitional examples that show evolution. Its pretty interesting if you get bored of this discussion.

evolution isnt false

Well im glad we can end on an agreement.