Can we all agree that Emily is more entertaining and interesting to listen to?

Can we all agree that Emily is more entertaining and interesting to listen to?

Attached: lauren rose-1.jpg (570x556, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody gives a FUCK about your e-celebs.

Hey look, a faggot.

Attached: hey look a faggot.jpg (1200x819, 77K)

No?

Attached: welcometo.png (1027x673, 810K)

Not true.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0

no we cant agree,

wrong thread,

gtfo to /b/

Emily better to listen to, Lauren better to look at.

Emily would've been entertaining but would've got him banned.

Lauren is safe, and JF wants to fuck her.

The show blows. It's just edgy conservatism. They don't talk about Jews at all.

all emily does is regurgitate memes. she is terribly boring and an unbearable edgelord with terrible optics. raised by a single mom and filled with self loathing. a human dumpster fire.

Yes, especially when I unzip my pants first.

ur mom is terrible optics

Can we all agree that Destiny is more entertaining and interesting to listen to?

you should start using a vpn swedebro the d&c kikery is starting to become transparent

Emily is just edgy for being edgy sake, plus due to her troubled past is damaged goods.

who is emily? that the nigger bitch?

JF had some great debates. He did one the other day with a feminist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 1480459178556.jpg (456x402, 30K)

I'll agree Emily, if you get in my bed naked and let me fill your womb

>being interested in what a 20 year old youtuber has to say about politics
Nupol is actually difficient.

I don't know man, Emily is a cutie. They both are. Still don't understand how this is relevant to the board, though tbqhfambbq.

Isn’t this a political board and the eceleb are, in theory, political commentators? I never understood why they started deleting the threads.

She kind of looks like a female eggman

she has a granny face
into the trash it goes

Youcis.

fuck no

>she has a granny face
Into my heart it goes.

I would like to have many children with her and procure her chin genes for my sons.

Attached: artistsdepictionofle56percentstarchild.jpg (594x400, 121K)

If you want to make threads on the topics that these ecelebs discuss, you're free to do so. But just talking about ecelebs themselves isn't politics(except in rare instances). These threads are literal high school tier "like, Lauren is sooooo much more cuter than Emily, don't you think guys?" But honestly I kinda agree in some cases. I thought the banning of the ibs generals was weird.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT. THE FUCKING RETARDED WHORE WHO FUCKS APES FOR A LIVING. HAS A WHITE KID WHILE THESE ALT-RIGHT BITCHES HAVE NONE. THE LITERAL HOOKER WHO SELLS HER ASS TO ANYTHING IS DOING MORE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE THEN THE RETARDED SLUTS YOU WORSHIP.

Attached: 1483387135613.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Chin and cheekbone game is on point.

The only thing this thot brings to the stream are her orbiters.

>entertaining
maybe
>interesting
what are you 12?

Youcis is way better

I'm with you user the show has been one a collision course with the ground. I never missed a episode of warski live. Now I can't even force myself to watch either show when I am dying of boredom. I like andy. I still love JF.

I think he is selling out for the shekels and wants people to donate more because of the wamen on screen.

I think he is aware of how people fall for e-skanks (Brittany Venti),

JF going for as much money at little cost for him. He is doing news show and organizing the occasional debate.

Why? That is because it's much easier to read the headline news and give a opinion. Debates require time and effort. 1000 no's to one yes. That tires a mans soul.

I love JF but jesus christ he is just selling out so hard.

If you're liberal any child you create is better to not exist than to exist.

Emily has high-tier autism, if I wanted to listen to an autistic person I would just pay attention to my own thoughts.