twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drop some truth bombs.

Bomb Iran and Lebanon

Nuke Tel-Aviv.

KYS JIDF shill.

I honestly think hillary's a cannibal

Attached: Me2.jpg (534x401, 26K)

You don't type like Donald does. LARP.

Declassify the government's crimes and mass arrests.

what's speech craft, the post

Death to Israel obviously.

Junta

Start a domestic security force of regular citizens who are authorized to carry AR style weapons in case of attacks

Declare Jerusalem the new official capital of the US.

Fire Giuliani.

DROP DEAD, KIKE FAGGOT

Hang everyone in the FBI, CIA, and DOJ from a tree?

Attached: 1521316662620.jpg (971x675, 205K)

make a sexist comment about latinas
like we need to deport those bad hombres
the spicy chicas can stay

That is a retarded idea but at least we wouldn't be hiding it anymore. Just fucking nuke that shit sliver of a country. They are almost on their way out in the USA and israel is the last bastionn of the Jews.

Trump, If you want legacy as a truly powerful man you will not go to war against Iran and have it look like another weak invasion like Iran. Do something that makes the world kowtow to you. Be the man to destroy Israel.

put a bounty on beaners. 25 dollars a head. the population of mexico will be halved overnight.

Nothing because that's all you do, you are a puppet. And Kushner is the real president holding your strings.

Wish muslims a happy ramadon while eating some pork chops

Deport Bolton to Israel

>should
Tell Israel to fuck itself.
>his actual next move
War with Iran for Israel

Q decides

>realease everyone on drug charges, send them over the mexican border and tell them they can keep what they take

Attached: ewH0qhP.jpg (800x593, 151K)

Exempt jews from income taxes out of respect for the holocaust. It's the right thing to do, Donald.

>What should be my next move /pol?

Remove the illegal alien infestation from California

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Stop Inviting Neocons and bankers into your cabinet and be more like Andrew Jackson. Why has every US president pussy footed around. Its pathetic. You guys get whipped whenever Bibi or any real jew tells you he has been mildly inconvenienced. Its fucking stupid. I really want to see you succeed but fighting Iran is going to trash american credibility, All empires die Trump and the people who think america can sustain both mulatto masses and never ending wars for israel will have another thing coming.

Seize the assets, Donald. Seize them.

Attached: Annex.png (1440x1967, 453K)

Demand Israel provide every US citizen with a free sodastream and coupons for syrups in gratitude for the billions of dollars we give them for nothing.

RWDS

>"Should"
I trusted you, You should stop with this Israel support crap but it doesn't matter so much. This country is going to toilet bowl anyway despite whatever impact you think you have made. So much for Making America great again when what you think will make america great again, "BASED" jews-blacks-asians-spics will destroy it. You forget that a nation is tied to the people that build upon it. From what I understand you have done nothing of substance to stop the brazilification and Judaisation of the populace. You will burn in hell because you lied when you told them you would save them and their children and ignored it when you had the means to do such.

You are not Dwight Eisenhower You aren't Lincoln nor are you anywhere near the great men who fought like demons to save their country in the face of adversity, The adversity you face is the most useless one possible.

Your next move should be to retire in the golan heights. I hope you remedy this but I see now that you have been under their spell this entire time.

Allow china to take the lead on NK, cooperate with Xi

Ayatoilets regime change when?

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

Send. Them. All. Back.

Have you considered right wing death squads?