Do guns make America safer or more dangerous?

Do guns make America safer or more dangerous?

Attached: stitches.png (1523x821, 880K)

Yes

Stitches has kids user, why dont you?

The psychology of the citizenry is different, in a good way, and taking it away would embolden tyranny for ultra marginal gains in security

I PUT THAT BRICK YO FACE

Safer, look mexico. If people could defend their towns it wouldn't be a narco state.

Rarely is the question asked, what is more saferist?

Attached: images (17).jpg (304x200, 9K)

What the hell is this trend with shitty numale rappers with face tats and retarded haircuts?

Guns are a red herring. What determines if an area is safe or not is racial demographics.

>NOW WHATCHU GONE DO WIT IT

Probably neither.

Freer

Depends on who has them, and who wants to take them away

Attached: 1521953887619.jpg (750x553, 104K)

TWENNY FOUR SEVEN

Neither. Niggers and spics make any country more dangerous though

Lol, this guy looks like a fucking orc from Lord of the Rings

What kind of gun is that spic nigger mutt holding?

Not supposed to keep you safe, but to keep you free.

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

Neither. It's niggers and ultimately the jew that makes it unsafe. Its guns that increase the capacity of violence in the current climate. Remove the inciting elements and no matter how many guns there are, there won't be a problem.

BETTER HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME TO COLLECT

>PAY UP PAY UP PAY UP

Look like a bubba’d SKS

>White Nigger

>mfw an ar-15 DOES kill him because our society collapses & he never got a firearm to protect himself post-downfall
>tfw I have no face

These fucking ppl lol

The world would be less dangerous if guns didn't exist, but they do.

The way I see it you have two options.

1. Make guns legal and give law abiding citizens the ability to defend themselves.

2. Make guns illegal and have the cartels smuggle in guns, making them a lot of money.

Imagine everywhere there are drugs. Now imagine those drugs replaced with guns. Are you seeing why gun control is pretty pointless?

Young guys with no father figure so they need some who "just doesnt care" also spoiled kids.

>>White

Safer.

Just look at how unsafe the UK has become. Government tyranny and stabbings.

He sold a million dime bags to pay for the little fuckers.
Stitches is the best rapper.

Snort it with my cousins in Canada while we actually shoot the sks.

It's an sks with a ati stock you fucking fag.

Attached: 1521956625931.jpg (1152x2048, 422K)

Safer and more dangerous. The likelihood of being targeted for murder is fairly low either way. But we will do much better when shit hits the fan. And it will.

How will Britain remove its shitskins?

Pretty sure it's just rap shit.
You think this dude with kids cares about his fucking dad?
Nigger is a dad.

The answer is “astronomically more dangerous” is you replace the word “guns” with “niggers” in your question.

Absolutely this. Been searching for homes and the denser the black population the worse it is. Not surprising but I can see a how price now and estimate the black population with decent accuracy. I really wish this country would grow a pair and acknowledge this is a real issue. Our parents are way too soft.

We could have a pulse night club shooting every day for the next 100,000 years and still not touch Stalin's numbers. Or we could outlaw guns and take our chances with tyranny, that's a pretty proven strategy.

And no, the fact that our military has superior firepower doesn't mean the guns would be useless (common liberal comeback.). Even liberals (the smart ones in charge, not their useful idiots) know this, which is why they always want to arm rebel groups that are up against superior forces in places like Syria (while pushing for disarmament of their own citizens).

Better have my money when I come to collect!

America should just ban rap music like China

They make America strong

>we should get rid of guns so we can be safe like the UK

Attached: chemical burn.jpg (259x194, 8K)