What's your favorite racist incident?

What's your favorite racist incident?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.51.54 PM.png (1708x958, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr7XdvEk0k
youtube.com/watch?v=2RgrfpLGmnI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s&bpctr=1526611708&has_verified=1
youtu.be/aerG4c6QpTA
youtube.com/watch?v=40_2KyoGs-o
youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FnxfbJmJcYs
youtube.com/watch?v=dwDE_AYZ5Z8
buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/this-is-how-a-womans-offensive-tweet-became-the-worlds-top-s?utm_term=.sgWr7QvaA#.mx8VlEpbA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.

Anyone remember that? Shocking...

Seems like he made a full recovery

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

COOK MY BURRITO BITCH!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.58.23 PM.png (2054x1630, 2.8M)

Jews destroying western art and reverse colonizing the West, because the goyim are filthy cattle beasts, here to serve the chosen.

Why can't you get a regular girlfriend?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

>FORK UP YOUR ASS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.04.24 PM.png (1320x750, 843K)

Attached: An+other+famous+mel+gibson+quote+_a7ff8a77992a37888d22b7b519d2a579.jpg (850x400, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr7XdvEk0k

>I don't like him because he's black
>I'm sick and tired of black people thinking we owe them something

BASED! OUR GUY!

Attached: lol.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2RgrfpLGmnI

Based islander.

Fuck, I know what you're talking about

Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU

Thicc

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.12.19 PM.png (1706x950, 664K)

Would have produced excellent white babies. Normal Chad babies too not some fucked up Jow Forums freaks. RIP

Attached: 636192156937807030-Christian-Newsom-85.jpg (534x401, 29K)

I always find it hilarious when other minorities dislike blacks. It just goes to show how dis-likeable they are as a people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident

Agreed, but I don't think any minority likes the others. Latinos and Asians don't like blacks. Even Asians and Indians have tension.

They mostly find white people comical or naive. Nobody hates on the white man's work ethic.

Any other race does this shit no one ever says any fucking thing, but a white person in their own country can't?

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s&bpctr=1526611708&has_verified=1

MIght actually be the best verbal smackdown ever on a Jew

Attached: Bstzomi.jpg (400x257, 29K)

You're right. My gf is Filipino and her sister said to me "dont you think black people are too much?" She also absolutely hates Indian accents. Oh, and they're both huge anti Semites. Pretty fucking based desu and they don't even know it.

When Harambe the gorilla was shot at the worst possible time and people acted like it was a racially motivated decision.

Attached: la-et-hc-get-out-horror-peele-20161004-snap.jpg (2038x1012, 196K)

youtu.be/aerG4c6QpTA

Where white people fucked up...

youtube.com/watch?v=40_2KyoGs-o

Attached: paulhenry.jpg (326x155, 5K)

My Phillipino neighbor ranging about "the fucking Dotheads" on his front lawn at 3 a m.

AWKWARD

Where's the video of chopper Harris referring to immigrants as "assorted brown types"?

>"HAVE A NICE DAY, YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN!"

Lol. Even in Canada, people can't help but have manners when being racist.

THIS lmao

>I'll fuck your whole fucking family with my big cock

Attached: 1449960196260.jpg (400x396, 35K)

>I always find it hilarious when other minorities dislike blacks
Remember when the Africans were bitching about the aliens in District Nine? Nogs are so contemptible they actually had to go off-planet to find someone worse than them.

cronulla race riots obviously

The reaction to pic related

Attached: its-ok-to-be-white-1.jpg (600x280, 54K)

Americans don't know how to do racism.

Attached: i-bless-the-rains-down-in-cronulla.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

>not posting the greatest GOAT of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

Attached: epicbeardman.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Im partial to Dog the Bounty Hunter
>”I'm not taking the chance on some motherf**ker. I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore, whatever…it's not because she's black. It’s because we use he word n***er sometimes here.”

>”I'm not going to take a chance ever in life for losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f**king n**er heard us say n***er and turned us into the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over. I'm not taking that chance at all, never in life. Never. Never.”

>”If Lyssa [his daughter] was dating a n***er we would all say F*ck You. . .and you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da…it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word n***er. We don't mean you fucking scum n***er without a soul. We don't mean that shit. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' – fuck that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder…”

Attached: A3BCD723-5C9A-4CA5-AB9F-96A32CE44E5E.jpg (219x292, 44K)

>My gf is Filipino
>She also absolutely hates Indian accents. Oh, and they're both huge anti Semites.
>BASED

I love how you say that like we're going to cheer you on, like you ''scored''
how did you people even end up here? the 2016 election was a curse and a blessing. Go away

Do you mind keeping your little beaner spawns away from other innocent white kids? Nah, you won't do that. You'll force them to deal with your little retard, because your little retard doesn't have ''white privilege'', so everybody has to wait on him.
civic nationalists are such a fucking meme

Attached: 1521626739025.gif (155x173, 948K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s
Dude's more white than majority of pol.

Fucking Epic Beard Man

and now we have boomerposting go ahead, link me your favorite Ben Shapiro '''OWNAGE COMPILATION''

Attached: 1517813838069.png (469x452, 277K)

My favourite
The most infuriating, I hope if any of those fucks ever miraculously see freedom from prison that they get cancer immediately and die alone and in immense pain, only to wake up in the ninth circle of hell.

Polynesian Nick DiPaolo

>boomerposting
You want to know how I know you're a socal tacosucking faggot?

I like accidental redpills.

Attached: 1525316918023.jpg (750x720, 121K)

EVERY BODY AND THEIR MOMMA NEEDS TO CHECK OUT JLP

>THE CRAZIEST PART IS THAT IM NOT EVEN A RACIST!!!!!

the one wear cnn reported trump was trying to win black voters, but still being tough on felons

She makes a good point.

>The jew was standing in a parking spot where the Italian guy was trying to park.
>Italian guy gets out absolutely fuming
>"What gives YOU the right?" "I can't even say it, i'll get in trouble!"
>Jew shits himself his jewess wife is trying to fight the Italian guy
>Jew moves out of the way
>Italian guy says "have a happy easter!"

youtube.com/watch?v=FnxfbJmJcYs

Attached: happy easter.png (849x476, 258K)

Epic Beard Man was celebrated and had a documentary made about him.

If that happened today, his life would be ruined.

She ends up making her opponent's point.

kek

Honestly, if you've ever lived in the city, you should demand a white doctor or schedule an appointment with a white doctor. Non-whites make terrible doctors almost as a rule.

gaaaawd that Amber Lamps is hot af

a true ny dago. bless him

youtube.com/watch?v=dwDE_AYZ5Z8

Attached: dec-16-2005-new-york-ny-usa-howard-stern-frequent-guest-joey-boots-DNXJPT.jpg (977x1390, 161K)

Attached: kramer.jpg (667x1000, 71K)

the nappy headed ho instance is classic too

Kill urself u racemixing pussy.

Have we already forgotten about the God of Racewar?

Attached: 1517896119198.jpg (1400x1041, 877K)

Recapping the whole story...

> woman about to go on vacation to Africa
> tweets "hope I don't get aids. Never mind, I'm white"
> turns off her phone for a 12 hour flight.
> meanwhile, the internet picks it up.
> thousands of angry protest tweets, complaints
> media tracking her plane as if flies around the world.
> her company responds firing her, plane still in air.
> she lands, wonders why there's 100 cameras on her
> turns her phone back on, has 1000 missed calls and text messages.

He's completely fucking right you fucking faggot. How any of you cocksucking redditors ever came here and thought this was a place you could advocate your race mixing, white genocide, bullshit it beyond me. You have to go back.

Lol I kinda feel bad for the shitskin. He's just trying to live his life. Too bad he's trying to live it in another man's country.

Booker T (wrestler) also had an interesting moment years ago. He's the only guy to ever call Hulk Hogan a nigger.

any source?

buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/this-is-how-a-womans-offensive-tweet-became-the-worlds-top-s?utm_term=.sgWr7QvaA#.mx8VlEpbA

Holy shitskins she's the only white in there I can understand wanting to see a fucking Canadian. Too bad leafs are faggots and hate being a Canadian country.

>bring amberlance
that nigger got his shit fucked good

Why can't niggers pronounce the word ambulance?

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>THAT'S HORRIBLE THEY WERE BURNED ALIVE
>GOD DON'T CARE DESE CRACKUHS BURNIN IN OVENS

>and it's fitting because she's indian

Attached: Mel+gibson+and+the+ovendodger+winona+imagine+being+so+salty_e11881_6446310.jpg (1200x1245, 138K)

Haiti. All the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4
Praise this old woman

what a gem

NYC Italians best Italians? Why was he afraid of calling him a kike? He's in America it isn't a crime

most based

It's not a crime but if anyone found out who he was his life would be ruined.