At least 20 public figures name dropped Jow Forums today

>At least 20 public figures name dropped Jow Forums today
>Literally nothing has happened on Jow Forums today to provoke this
What's their endgame

Attached: 1492897501377.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx
youtu.be/B37t3EyMye0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cianiggers are up to something. Watch out for glowing.

Attached: download (1).png (444x113, 9K)

>At least 20 public figures name dropped Jow Forums today
Post them.

I don't know what you are talking about but it seems to coincide with the seemingly random JIDF raid.

#PitbullDropOff really triggered the twittersphere. Imagine knowing something is bait, and still being incapable of not falling for it. We've had successful pranks before, but this was a very high quality meme, connecting nigger inferiority, social justice, and animal fetishism.

>At least 20 public
name just 4.

Attached: 1518555318779.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Theyre all fucked

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx

It’s Patrick Littles success, they are shitting themselves. They are trying to draw attention to this site in order to flood it with their own shills.

To destroy the kind of power Jow Forums has wielded during the 2016 US election. Yhe elite are scared to death of letting the people have control of the narrative. It will not be possible to do this again of we don't constantly grow and expand Jow Forums's sphere of influence

Name 2 for that matter

Just that?

Attached: 1488321900786 (1).jpg (215x326, 37K)

fake and gay

SAGE

they dont like this thread

post the gd names or w/e

Sauce?

I want to live in a glass house. I want to live in a world free of anything troubling. I want to be taken care of by everyone. I want biology to stop being so judgemental. I want to be free.

What names?

would you like a diaper with that.

the pope
joe biden
briana wu
c-span

Fake news,

The IG report is about to drop, this is part of their damage control.

I keep seeing Costa Rica posts and think that our Norkie frens have joined us on the interwebs.
I bet they'd be great shitposters

Attached: sgt 4chan.jpg (657x527, 42K)

nuhuh you guys also made local news in multiple cities over the pitbulldropoff today

>muh IG report
it's literally a cult with you people

The same MO that they always use.

Infiltrate
Copt
Destroy

Attached: wanted.jpg (873x1239, 564K)

They're trying to legitimize some dumb arguments. I'm actually quite proud of you guys I have nothing to do with it.

I saw a mention today w the "racist lawyer" in Manhattan. Mariachi band, absurdity.

They want to flood this place with normies and good goys.
If more people comes and ((someone)) offers big money to the current admin of Jow Forums then he could turn this place into re dit 2.0

It's obviously surpassed Reddit in validity

What he said.

Attached: ADL Most Wanted 23.jpg (3342x3024, 1.23M)

The elites are obsessive about Godly rays of hope in the world, they are drawn to the divine essence like moths to a flame. Keep in mind every thought and word that comes out of the mouth of the media is from the rulers and is approved by the rulers. They are obsessive over the righteous positive spiritual energy that has come out of this place and that we emanate. They continue to watch us, only wishing they still had their souls like we do, desiring to feed off of our righteous spiritual energy, longing for it.

youtu.be/B37t3EyMye0

Attached: Adrien older.jpg (640x640, 51K)