Why do people defend pitbulls so much?

Why do people defend pitbulls so much?

Attached: Capture.png (610x385, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petolog.com/articles/dogs-attack-statistics.html
leerburg.com/pitbull.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2254479/Sausage-dogs-are-the-most-aggressive-dogs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one besides Britney venti does, and even that is a backhanded insult against Africans. They're violent people and there's nothing wrong with admitting that.

The only people I see defending pit bulls are niggers and white trash.

t. Vet tech

Same reason they defend niggers.

Defending pit bulls with a violent threat in opening statement
Hot damn nogs is smart

They want to single how caring and understanding they are of violent worthless animals.

Is this person pro gun control?

It’s the gun not the owner, but it’s the owner not the dog.

>you insult pitbulls? I'll fucking fight you
>the behavior that makes them vicious is taught
Ten bucks says his pitbull has attacked someone before

recognizing those numbers of utter truth

maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you find

Attached: i like it.png (529x587, 491K)

All carnivore/omnivores are vicious. These people know nothing. They think the world is safe kek

>it’s not a breed thing
Oh just like blacks behavior isn’t a race thing?

What's the law like over there? Can anyone own a pitbull or what?

>catch these hands

Attached: tenor.gif (388x218, 2.78M)

oh so you sayin its a race issue you can catch these fuckin hands its an economic issue you're completely ignorant. blacks are probably the purest form of life, the behavior that makes them "vicious" is the white man putting them down

Liberals think of violent savage animals like pitbulls as niggers. So they virtue signal about owning them on social media outlets to get good goy points. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 1526425372510.png (478x566, 487K)

Because it's a small leap from dog breeds exhibit different behaviors to human races exhibit different behaviors duh

>Catch these fucking hands
What did he mean by this?

Because they don't think. They feel.

petolog.com/articles/dogs-attack-statistics.html

If you can look at those stats and consider the fact that they were intentionally bred for blood sport, then you're obviously not thinking clearly. Pitbulls are a shitty dog breed, bred by shitty people. It would be no tragedy to simply stop breeding them.

Attached: 1525885144531.jpg (717x717, 81K)

Over here? There is no law. Can even own some half-wolves without a problem I think.

Meant to say
>
If you can look at those stats, consider the fact that they were intentionally bred for blood sport, and still see no problem then you're obviously not thinking clearly

Because I like watching you bitch about them.

same reason people defend niggers.

emotions > logic in their minds

Add on to this the fact that they are a mutt breed combination of every single hostile dog you can imagine

the women fuck them and the guys fight em and feel tough with them

>Britney venti
she looks like a pitpull lmao

Take a look at the picture you posted.
>catch these hands
Notice how people who love pitbulls also tend to be ghetto. Are you seeing the connection?

30 years 3k attacks, 300 deaths, not much.

White people love them too. Type in anti pitbull on twitter and you will see tons of white people defending them.

>not much
Except it's still more than all the other breeds put together.

Attached: 1526232514334.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Tha fuck did I do?

Attached: pitbullmurder.jpg (225x225, 5K)

its not you its your label (((owners)))

No federal laws. Some cities have breed specific laws, and I think a state or two might.

how are we supposed to catch a hand that's been gnawed off by a pitbull?

Lmao aren't most pitbull owners black?

He means he knows his dog is about to chew through his wrists; he's imploring passerby to catch them and put them on ice on the slim chance they'll be able to reattach them at the hospital.

Spoiler: he hopes in vain. He'll be maimed for life.

This.

Why do you have to get such an ugly looking breed? Why can’t you be normal like the rest of us and get a lab or a retriever?

notice women who have pits NEVER have bitches its always male dogs

Pit bulls are not violent dogs, instead they live in a society forced upon them by privileged golden retrievers. The reality is that golden retrievers are very bit as violent as pit bulls regardless of how big the avalanche of data proving the contrary may be. Besides, Such stats offend yorkies and chiwhuawas and are therefore blindly breedist and must be dismissed.

Probably explains why white trash love this breed as much as their nigger boyfriends
>YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HES ACTUALLY A GENTLEMAN

Why is that? Is the male pit bull fulfilling the role of an alpha male in her life? Provides her protection (and sex if she slathers herself with a jar of Peter Pan peanut butter)?

because women fuck dogs

Attached: 1526565005473.jpg (3000x3000, 301K)

Only white people could say that the nation would be safer if everyone owned an assault rifle, and then turn around and scream "BAN PUPPY DOGS!!"

Tell me, how many of you mentally unstable autists have shot up a school using a pitbull instead of an AR-15? ~20 dog deaths per year and you want to ban a breed because fucked up people train them to fight.

Attached: when-she-calls-you-daddy-instead-of-mr-avocado-man-10142278.png (500x547, 134K)

I remember a good post from the other day that said that people own pitbulls *because* of their predispositions. It boosts their egos to own a member of an aggressive and stigmatized breed whilst calling them "pitbabies" and dressing them up in stupid clothes.

I SHOWED YOU MY BONE ANSWER ME

Attached: DdV4U-wVQAAoXv7.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

This. This is what le scientific lefties believe.

Liberals on pitbulls:
>It is the owner not the breed.

Liberals on guns:
>It is the gun.

Because they are right.
Here is a professional trainer, cop's wife, and Right-winger giving an objective view on it:
leerburg.com/pitbull.htm

Anti-Black people can catch these fucking hands. If you think it's a breed issue instead of an owner issue you're completely ignorant. Democrats are probably the impurest forms of life, the behavior that makes blacks "vicious" is taught.

Bully/pit owners believe they are "special" taming these beasts...kinda like how a white cunt feels about a dating a nigger.

Because they smell awful, and golden retrievers are useless. They were bred into stupidity and have massive health problems.

Why do people defend niggers so much?
It's a similar question.

Attached: 1526569187688.jpg (1024x481, 55K)

99.9% of assault rifles, in civilian hands, have never injured or killed anyone. The same cannot be said about pit bulls.

>they smell awful
All dogs do if you don’t wash them
>useless
You’ve never been duck hunting have you nigger? Go take your shitty pitbulls back to (((facebook)))
T.southerner

#BULLED

Attached: DdcfA7PW0AAJag8.jpg (766x1024, 60K)

Attached: 1526477068075.jpg (720x534, 50K)

Dios mío...

Attached: 6AB02521-7679-4466-A31E-94E285F19108.jpg (750x1251, 316K)

>The same cannot be said about pit bulls
It can though. lmao

Pit Bulls are good as guard dogs. They're not for playing with kids or snuggling up to on the sofa. I keep pit bulls because I want intruders to be ripped to shreds.

Women have sex with dogs a lot more than you would think man. Also they don't know what they are doing and think dogs are babies.

>good as guard dogs
>a test filled emotive response breed is a good guard dog
Nice try pit bull lover

Why are leftists such anti Evolution anti science retards?

The difference between a gun and a pitbul.

One has a responsible owner and the other doesnt.

>Pit Bulls are good as guard dogs
They're terrible guard dogs. How many rottweilers have you read about that bit their owners and killed them?

>that one unfortunate soul that was maimed by a Poodle

Attached: 1509756622601.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Mr 305 is based

fuck the dog pitbulls tho

Idk what he’s on about. Dobermans are literally the most intelligent guard dog.

>guns have a mind of their own, just like dogs

Goddamn liberals are fucking stupid

Because they enjoy it. The reality is you guys are giving these white people what they really wanted when they got the pitbull. They know this dog is known for tearing out throats, so they get the dog to prove that they can make a mouse out of a rabid beast. And so when you persecute them and shit on their wild, ugly, disgusting animal their little cocks get as hard as possible. They enjoy it, it makes them feel righteous for being such a good person that they'd take in an animal that gets so much hate.

>petolog.com/articles/dogs-attack-statistics.html
>one person was KILLED by a dachshund
wew lad

I think the dumbest thing is that pity owners will simultaneously tell you how badass their dog is, how it will fuck anyone up who meesses with them, then turn around and tell you that they aren't vicious or dangerous and how they are just big teddy bears.

>catch these hands
Faggot probably vapes and has full sleeves on boney twig arms

Depends on where you live. Here in Alaska, wolf hybrids are illegal. Some people have them, but say they're malamutes. Wolf dogs are fulcking nuts.

Fact is, school shootings could cease and rates of gun violence would not change noticeably enough for it to be outside of the margin of error. (You could make the point that this is a result of high gun violence, not low school shooting rates, but we know what really is the cause of this gun violence.)meanwhile, Pitbull attacks makes up over half of fatalities.

Attached: 8C4CAB8C-630A-4FB6-8CF2-592D4B0F907E.jpg (2048x1336, 485K)

No dogs are good with kids or sofas. There's always a risk.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2254479/Sausage-dogs-are-the-most-aggressive-dogs.html

Attached: 1526369460815.jpg (450x490, 48K)

Pittmomies are the kind of people who virtue signal for anything that is toxic to society. They want to be badasses living outside the law while also crying on the internet that the law needs to fit them.

>THE BEHAVIOR THAT MAKES THEM "VICIOUS" IS TAUGHT AND IF YOU DISAGREE I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOU
whoaw

>Evolution contributes to the existing breed of a species

>A species' evolution can be changed if the environment they're forced to adapt to changes

all life is equal regardless of facts. pitbulls are the niggers of dogs to liberals.

You retards don't see the redpill opportunity here.
When a normie uses this argument, that "it's all in the training," you then ask follow-ups.

>what are they trained for?
>why are they trained for that?
>who trained them that way?

All of these will lead them to a true redpill in that most dogfighting is organized and perpetuated by black people.

Someone post the breed of peace webm
A French user had it last night

>taught
>hur dur dogs have no instincts
lol

Attached: image.jpg (625x909, 299K)

>catch these hands
I got your hands right here you fucking yard ape

Attached: 568F6950-3207-4430-8753-6AB3C00367A5.jpg (670x906, 96K)

Oy vey
Delet

But when you shoot it in the head for attacking you suddenly you are the bad guy

why do people hate on pitbulls so much? literal retards who complain about a dog, the absolute state of autism

White women fuck the Dogs so they want to have a powerful dog and think "he loves me he won't hurt me." then it kills someone. Dog dick is bigger than most people.

Except It doesn’t happen overnight kiddo

Leave them dogs alone user

okay but how do we get them to provoke their own pets into killing them?

Attached: BDA3E977-61E0-40EF-B09F-E26527582E3C.png (1000x1413, 526K)

If it's an owner issue...
>50% black owners
...you're a racist!

I truly envy people who have never been around blacks

>purest form of life
The only pure form of life is plantlife as plants have no need for the impurities found in mammalian dna

Just tell them to adopt a pitbull, you don’t have to “make” these things do anything

Attached: 1526434751045.jpg (602x654, 49K)

In Canadian grade school, the blacks were exactly as advertised on Jow Forums. Needlessly violent and idiotic. In highschool, most blacks I knew were generally normal but did not achieve much. As an adult, every black I know is studious, smart and accomplished. Though so am I, and I guess ones social circles trim to a few metrics as one ages.