Do you think Donald Trump has been a good president?

Do you think Donald Trump has been a good president?

Attached: momijimaga.jpg (250x250, 31K)

Ye.

Meh

he mak speshul snowflaeks angrery lol maga

Attached: images.png (220x229, 9K)

This but unironically.
I hate those pieces of shit.

based muslim shill poster

Best in the last 50 years

this unironically as well
its been a hell of a ride for Jow Forums

The best one this century at least.

No

yup.

If we can have two terms of Trump postponing the next big war in the middle east, he's what I voted for.

Absolutely.

Best in this century
He could be doing more
Still too many illegals
I want the NFA repealed by Congress

Attached: 1524508375278.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

Trump is a racist cucked nigger faggot

Worst. President. Ever.

Wow posting under the republican flag.
One of our own is saying this!
Really makes you think...

Attached: 1526454037154.png (1834x1366, 211K)

So far, yes. We're not at war yet and it seems like he isn't pandering for war, so let's wait and see.

Dude STOP saying RACIST shit. Right. Now.

I voted for the chaos candidate and am not disappointed at all!

This

Could do better, but nobody else would even try. He's got 6.5 years to go though, so there's time.

Kind of wish the judges that were being replaced were liberals though, but their retirement plan if they don't break the law to absurd levels involves being pulled out of their office in a body bag, and there's nothing Trump can do about that legally. So we're stuck dealing with lower court activist faggots until congress decides "yeah, we're not enforcing your faggotry."

Yes!

Attached: barryshead.jpg (509x758, 59K)

yes

>and it seems like he isn't pandering for war

Do you even pay attention? The best you could say is that he is completely toothless in his provocations

He's been ok. I mean at least the economy hasn't collapsed yet?

What has he done? Shitpost at some norks? When I say pandering for war, I mean telling the American people that these people are evil so that we are ready to go kill them when the time comes. The worst he's done is the whole "animal Assad" thing, and he hasn't pursued that at all. In fact, if he were to declare war on anyone right now the liberals would probably defect to help that country, and he's not too stupid to know that. If he starts a war he is fucked, and that's what I want in a presidency.