Would I be allowed in the ethnostate, Jow Forums?

> be me
> lebanese christian
> pale skin
> pink palms, fingers, nipples
> dark brown hair
> light brown eyes
> never identified with arabs or arabism for my entire life, didn't even know what an arab or islam was until I was 13 or 14
> idol was my grandfather, who dressed like a classic briton, loved the british and preferred to only live where they had ruled, or had established culture and got out of egypt the second arabism was invented
> he collected soaps, clothing, razors, etc. from france and britain and had an enormous victorian style breakfast every morning with marmalade, english muffins, tea, and coffee
> I try to emulate his life as best I can, by reading history books about WWII, WWI, the Renaissance, the Crusades, the rise/fall of the Soviets, and Imperial Japan
> indifferent to middle eastern affairs but palestinians can go fuck themselves

The world was created and civilized by whites since the dawn of history. Even the pre-Islamic populations of the Middle East would be considered white by modern arab standards. Sumerians created the first civilization, passed it along to Canaan and Egypt, who passed it along to the Greeks. They created the West, and the Romans perfected it. Even the ancient muh pharoahs were white. They were meds, and the modern Copts of Egypt are their descendents. The day this world is in the hands of the brown-palmed gorillas, its over goys.

Attached: 4397501ae0f33eb77a2292b5535321ee.jpg (1920x1200, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

!

Bump

That's pretty honorary

No, you're a semite.

Thanks. I'm not trying to be a larper and I know it might come off as desperate, but I really don't want to associate with the garbage of the world, and my grandfather would have had a stroke if I told him what the west has become.

>pink nipples

welcome to the club bud

Go eat a baby you fedora tipping faggot

No.

Not sure.

Attached: 1401248393587.jpg (600x534, 55K)

I come bring family

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (600x399, 106K)

If I was in charge I would allow people like you in as long as you swear not to breed.

Brit, thats the kind of shit my family hates. Muslims breed like rats, 15 kids and live in a fucking dump. They ruined every christian village they ever moved into in lebanon, which is a disaster nation because of them

I don't think Lebanese people need to be within the White ethnostate, Lebanese christian people should have their own ethnostate without any muslim.

I knew they would pay off

What do you think the lebanese civil war was about? We wanted it to become a maronite paradise but that dream is dead. One day hopefully, it'll become reality but the nation is run by saudi/iran shills and is going down the drain. One generation of muslim rule.

Exiled lebanese christians should all make a mass return to Lebanon, in the world, Lebanese christians far outnumber the muslims.

Anyway, it will be a miracle if whites dont get genocided. There will be no ethnostate.

You can go kiss the feet of shitskin any time you want mate, just do it over there.

Attached: 1512253958063.gif (113x162, 68K)

Nah you're not white.

>Lebanese
No

So you're a bunch of losers that got BTFO miserably and now you want to move for free gibs? Like I said, a semite. Being white isn't a skin color, it's a master mentality.

Attached: Nietzsche187a.jpg (1200x1628, 542K)

let's just see how the "master" white people will recover from mass adoption of liberalism and atheism in their societies. That should be interesting to watch.

Attached: 1487721653834.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>christian
That's all you had to say bro. Welcome home

I think you can be included in White America, though I wouldn't consider you White proper.

They were a tiny minority of Christians in the Arab world. They got fucked over by traitorous Lebanese Muslims, 400k Palestinians, and every Arab nation out for a chance to jihad. The fact that they still hold power in Lebanon and slaughtered over 100k Muslims is a feat, not a failure. OP isn't looking for gibs, he wants to live productively in the civilization he belongs to. Most Leb Christians see themselves as European

>being christian makes you eligible
And suddenly every fucking nigger, poo, chink, and spic are god-fearing christians

>lebo wog scum
Sorry kid, you get the rope

But none of those are even close to Europe nor are they white.

I officially apologize on behalf of any lebs in Aus/NZ. However you should know the majority of those are garbage-tier muslims. Most of the good leb diaspora is in the US, EU, and Brazil.

I agree completely!

>not all lebos

>Brazil

There are some good reasons for an ethno-state.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

The Maronite church has its own practices that differentiate it from other Christian denominations?

would I be allowed?
>198cm tall
>fair/pale complexion
>freckles
>Green/yellow eyes
>Brown semi-curly hair
>50/50 dutch/french

only bad thing is that my chinese qt3.14 isnt allowed in any white ethnostate

If it's like the girl in the picture, I think so.

Attached: 20160517192343e7c-651x979.jpg (651x979, 190K)

Nobody's giving you whitey points, stop making these validation threads.