Why can't we have our testosterone boostings onions without the estrogenic effects of onions...

Why can't we have our testosterone boostings onions without the estrogenic effects of onions? They're turning the frogs gay.

Attached: halfmade_homemade_kettle_chip_crusted_onion_rings.jpg (600x337, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6538617/
youtu.be/NRRULZe0CdU
allrecipes.com/recipe/238377/fantastic-onion-ring-batter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grow your own onions it's one of the easiest vegetables to grow

I'm not saying it's hard to get onions but onion rings are always fried in basedbean oil if you eat out.

Then eat them raw you fag

But I wish I could go out to eat onion rings and french fries without them giving me tits. They could easily fry shit in peanut oil.

Get pepperoni subs if you HAVE to eat them fast-food style.

Then stop buying things cooked in shit oil. Eventually manufacturers will get the hint when everyone follows your now testosterone raging persona.

stop eating fried foods you fat fuck

Basedbean oil

discord gg/Rt6DpY

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

bump

bump2

Fug

Bigger reasons to avoid eating out than food fried in soya oil like avian bird flu.

Use a mix of semen and almond flour to make your own batter. The semen has excellent adhesive qualities and both semen and almond flour will add protein to your diet.

If you can't produce enough of your own, just go to your local bathhouse (if a city dweller) or truck stop (if you are a country boy) to stock up. You can get a good forearm and/or jaw workout as part of the process to put that protein to good use.

It's all about DIY and improvisation. The more you boost your testosterone the easier it becomes, it's like an upward spiral of alphaness.

>frying rings
>not baking them

Attached: 1.jpg (226x223, 6K)

onions

It ain't right. Shit.

onions onions onions onions onions onions

>YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHICH ONES ARE ACTUALLY "S O Y"

Attached: evil-grin-trump.jpg (620x620, 63K)

>not ripping the onion right out of the ground & eating it raw with dirt still on it

Attached: F785C51D-8E9A-4A25-9620-0A502F3396F7.jpg (710x473, 102K)

God dam o one over the age of 25 eats fried rings
Just gill some chopped onions with olive oil and mix in your eggs, make some onions for your lunch salad, make French onion soup now and again. Salads p, burgers, etc

>implying I'm over the age of 25

We know, becuase you eat oinion rings
>Implying you should be allowed to have poltical options under 25 years old

>implying 18 isn't the voting age
>implying you can run for president at 25
>implying you're not a young, under 35 bitch

I’m 36 and you are complaining about deep fryers

test

You write like a woman, a stupid one.

basedsoysoysoy onions onions onions
Pretty sure it capitalises onions

basedsoysoyboy

basedsoy-boy

unsoysoyboy

unsoyboy

ensoyed

It's a serious issue cuck boy.

Born to S᠌᠌OY my GOY!

-basedboy

I ate a cheesburger that had a ton of raw onions as a topping earlier. Fucking delicious.

nsoyboy

~basedboy

asoyboy

Counter the so᠌y with onions so that you become a basedboy instead of a so᠌yboy.
What are you doing Mr. Aussie?

FuckingSoyBoy

Nothin'MuchMySoyFriend

They give you tits because they're loaded with calories you fat fuck. Stop going out and eating shitty fried food

ModsAreSoyBoys

Fried oils have high fat content. Saturated fat in your diet is directly correlated with testosterone levels. So if they had peanut oil they could be good for your libido at least if not your heart.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6538617/

Then cook them yourself, lazy fag. Here’s a onion ring recipe for you youtu.be/NRRULZe0CdU

bump

That's all well and good but what about all the times I go out and eat onion rings. They're always gonna be turning me into a faggot if I want them on a whim. That's why we need to ban basedbean oil.

take Macca root, it bonds to your cells so that estrogen doesn't

I recomend learing some self restraint, or you could just give in to becoming a faggot if onion rings are more important to you than your testosterone.

>not putting dirt in mouth and planting an onion in said mouth then growing it over a couple months then upon maturity swallowing it whole.

Attached: 1475607760-alex1.jpg (640x338, 24K)

>use onions-free whey powder as dirt

They don't give you good quantity on those pills. Onions and garlic are pretty potent when it comes to increasing testosterone actually and they're cheap as fuck and you can eat them with everything.

Use peanut oil. tastes better and fries better anyway.

make your own onrings then YOU COLOSSAL CLUSTERFUCK WHO DESERVES TO GET ISEKAIED

god I seriously, genuinely hate people like you. I bet you never even considered it's possible to cook your own food. I bet you never even think about it, you think sustenance can only come in a plastic wrapper, that it's impossible to gain nutrition unless you're paying money to a massive corporation to scrape it right off the plate into your mouth. FUCK
LEARN TO COOK

discord gg/3FQJbFJ

add a .

Attached: Pic3.jpg (957x1024, 119K)

I know peanut oil is an alternative but like I said that doesn't help me when I want to eat out. Which like I said is why we should ban soya bean oil.

If it’s testosterone you seek, look no further than deep fried forskin!

Attached: CEBD8249-AAEA-421D-8371-5301EB1ABDC0.jpg (1600x1200, 479K)

so᠌yboy

>I'm too lazy to prepare food myself, so I think the government should step in and enforce what ingredients other people are allowed to use
>also I'll hide my flag

mods are faggots. we cant even talk about S᠌᠌OY without the filter turning it into stupid nonsense like "basedbean." this must be effecting /ck/ even worse than us, unless the filter is only on Jow Forums

why dont you just allow free speech, mods? you sensitive little pussies

Attached: 1714615502504049646.jpg (720x450, 17K)

I mean, if you take Macca, you don't even have to worry about onions intake. It won't bond.

not onions, s o y

You're not even allowed to criticize mod's decisions on here or they'll ban you. One of the rules is "no complaining about Jow Forums or it's moderation."

If your diet is good and you exercise small amounts of onions will have no effect, milk is worse anyway.

It depends on the milk and how the cow is brought up

What the fuck is it with this onions and onion posts?

It reached past the event horizon of mega autism a long time ago

>add a .
Add a gun to your mouth faggot.

Attached: 1497269874804.jpg (540x960, 61K)

allrecipes.com/recipe/238377/fantastic-onion-ring-batter/
if you saved up enough bacon grease, you can use that to fry them too. Its a bit trickier tho

they can ban me all they want i have a dynamic IP

Eventually they ban your IP range.

see look at my post ID its already different. IP changes every few minutes

suck my dick mods

bro i get banned from here daily. if they banned my whole range it would basically ban half the country. theyre powerless impotent basedcucks

This you fsggots. Food out is fine in a hurry or for fun but seriously if you're worried about ingredients LEARN TO COOK ITS THE ONLY ANSWER

lol all of your food is full of onions. That's why you have tiny dicks. So much for being smart.

soya that is not onions

discord gg/Rt6DpY

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Fuck off you faggot.