Third Reich Cooking

I want to cook the food of the Third Reich. Any recipes?

Attached: comfy hitler.jpg (634x490, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hofbraeuhaus.de/en/welcome.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew skin soup

youll need about a train car of freshly pickled nose and 10,000 gallons of bleach and ammonia

Pre 1940 or post?

Both is fine.

That sounds diseased.

My Austrian grandmother used to make the best pork schnitzel. She said she saw our Fuhrer during his Anchluss parade. She never said anything bad about Germans. She hated the Russians, since they raped the shit out of her, but she did say the officers were white and more cultured. They drank wine and played piano. Also, they didn't rape the shit out of her.

But yeah, schnitzel. I don't have a recipe. It just always got made while I was out working on the yard. So go cut some wood maybe?

Thank you, I'll look this one up.

>not making borscht for your fiancé because she burns everything that isn't baked (including stew and soup)

It's basically a breaded pork cutlet. You have to pound it flat, and it's probably cooked in oil. It's delicious

Attached: different_foodds.original.jpg (800x549, 481K)

I thought borscht was Bolshevik kike soup

Interesting! It could use some dressing up, yeah?

Yes, I have had this.

>pork cutlet
actualy the canon says it should be veal, but pork is better imo
also, fun fact: adolf was a vegtarian

He liked apfel strudel.

Hitler was a vegetarian. He ate lots of beans and sometimes up to two pounds of chocolate a day.

My god the man must have been in the WC all the time!

He gassed the Jews personally

Sauerkraut is very tasty with a lot of things, but perhaps an acquired taste.
As mentioned by others already, Schnitzel is also quite good.

Yes, but were there any special items that existed back then? Not niggerized currywurst

anyway, there's no food that says '3rd reich' more, than weisswurst, bretzel and weissbeer

oops

Attached: weiiswurst und bretzel.jpg (1124x749, 344K)

This is more like it!

white sausage and white beer, kek

It's positively Bayern

in the hofbrauhaus

Attached: 19251513_304.jpg (940x529, 88K)

hofbraeuhaus.de/en/welcome.html

Hmm, there are no Hakenkreuz. :(

theres nothing kike a about beats you infadel but it is slavic.

I'm sorry, I thought it was jüdisch

>"Hofbrauhaus is also where Hiltler publicly denounced the Jews and gave his infamous “Why We Are Antisemites” speech. In fact, Hofbrauhaus played a such central role in Hilter’s rise to power that they would celebrate the founding of the Nazi party here every year on it’s anniversary."

Attached: 02C2C15795765_4032C00-1.jpg (940x529, 86K)

Tell us more about the rape, please.

Wow! Very cool!

You are jüdisch, leave now

they'd be tipicaly eating something along this lines:

Attached: gefuellter-schweinerollbraten-mit-knoedel-285953.jpg (576x432, 51K)

ok

Attached: schwein knodel sauerkraut.jpg (4000x3000, 3.14M)

Attached: schwein-haxe--de.jpg (550x310, 33K)

Attached: P9200076-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 139K)

very tasty but how can I make snickerdoodle swastikas?

Attached: 30a12c9fa6da7726ee8a26d18a833d90b4e4609400ee71238e7ed4fe57e2fcb9.jpg (468x280, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc

Attached: image-551242-galleryV9-gzcb-551242.jpg (850x603, 109K)

Attached: XMUN101-919_2015_132105_hd.jpg (1365x883, 299K)

I've seen this!

With this of course!

Attached: swastikacookiecutter.png (614x645, 860K)

comfey levels approaching maximum, doning witch hat and hand sewn quilt

Attached: a8e8a12c939d089038767f7c43632dbcdff06ff3.png (360x400, 140K)

that is a lot of bier

I am not Jewish in any way, shape or form.
Did they stick it in granny's butt?

like this, kek

Attached: GGRgEnH.jpg (500x649, 56K)

>for jews

>whole raddishes

Attached: HitlerMidnightSnack.png (1115x648, 183K)

pigeon

I was in that thread

>tfw you will never get to eat fuhrer cake off of Eva's tummy.

>whole raddishes
that's how real men eat those

Hitler was a vegetarian

i miss him :(

Kremawurst

kike lies

We all do, memflagbro
Just try to live like him. Be inspired by love of your nation and do your best. He was special though. We can't all achieve what Adolf did, but we all have to do our part.

Some old German guy gave me snuff here, him and his wife spoke almost no English

I wish all of the jews would get off the planet

Hitler was in the righ timeline with the right conditions to achieve what he did. It’s rare and and kind of a mircle like how the earth is in line with everything to form our species.

Unless we have a great war or some apocalyptic event, no one will be able to kill the beast that controls us in these modern times.

old germans don't like speaking english, specialy not in hofbräuhaus, it is a sacred place to them

> Jow Forums - Food & Cooking

they are kikes over there

Dude, a thread died for this. Go look up how to make traditional German food.

You act like most of these shill threads should stay up

ok

There is powerful magic here, the Timeline might be closer then you think.

Posting some recopies. This was an SS camp favorite.

Attached: Kremawurst.png (959x433, 75K)

Live mouse soup always a hit

Attached: Live Mice Soup tale told to US Children.png (720x998, 257K)

Only niggers make Jew gasing jokes.

niggers are disgusting

she is a nasty jew

this is now a We miss you Addy thread

Attached: hitler xmas .jpg (170x255, 9K)

please god let him return

>Seven fucking captchas to make a reply

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-18 1526616321680 jpg (JPEG Image, 940 × 529 pixels).png (157x181, 77K)

If you want that authentic Wehrmacht experience than your going to need a Hf.11 or Hf.13 field kitichen

The Wehrmacht was famous for the fact that on the battlefield, everyone, regardless of class ate the same food. Those rations consisted of basically the same elements that were eaten back in the homeland: bread made of wheat and rye, pork (mainly sausages), and potatoes. In fact, the staple diet of the Wehrmacht was a nutrient rich stew made by mixing all of those ingredients together. Piping hot coffee was also available, making even the most frightening battlefield feel a little more like the home. Distribution of these rations required the "Grobe Feldkuche Hf.13', a two-wheeled field kitchen, the center of which housed a 200 liter pot. That stew-cooking vessel was double-bottomed, with a layer of glycerin between the inner and outer pot to prevent scorching and to aid in heat preservation. To the left of the pot was a 90 liter coffee maker, which dispensed from a tap. On the right was a range used to cook potatoes and sausages. Fire doors for each of these appliances were on the rear for the stoking of coal and firewood. The front of the field kitchen was the "Vorderwagen Hf.11", a two-wheeled limber, which in addition to seating members of the cooking crew, had a food storage space below the seats and carried the "Speisentragen" food containers. Each Wehrmacht division consisted of baking companies (for bread) and butcher companies (for pork). There, bread was baked in oven trailers and pigs were made into sausage before being supplied to the various units. A single "Grobe Feldkuche Hf. 13" could feed 125 to 225 men.

Attached: 79C5C39E-2E4E-4ED1-9BAC-0691DF9F9D10.jpg (474x316, 36K)

This on fresh buns with sauerkraut and mustard is amazing please share the recipe

The myth of German villany

I miss you.

Attached: hitler art.jpg (500x679, 100K)

cool

Attached: german_sugar_cookie.jpg (500x1200, 219K)

Wurst

Attached: EB9C3DF2-1934-4CE9-8504-E00F4E76FE9A.jpg (600x401, 59K)