Sam Abed, the mayor of Escondido, California...

>Sam Abed, the mayor of Escondido, California, took pride in deporting illegal immigrants from his city and said he wants a repeal of the state’s sanctuary laws Wednesday on Fox Business’ “The Evening Edit.”

>“I am very proud, you know, as an immigrant, as a leader of this city, to have deported 2,700 illegal criminals from our community and made our community safe,” Abed said. “Escondido’s crime rate went down 48 percent since our cooperation with ICE. And Escondido today is as safe as it was in 1980.”

That's bretty based desu senpai

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-231052.jpg (1080x1361, 416K)

Kill that traitor.

>48%

shit that is a high number

> be legal immigrant
> wait years in queue
> go through background check
> pay out the ass in lawyer fees
> pay taxes, follow residency rules, contribute to host country
> doesn't like it when others skip queue

thinking_emoji.jpg

Absolutely based

Kys

/ourspic/

I'm a legal immigrant from Wales and I would deport all of these freeloading cunts too

Attached: 1488240794151.png (1024x1024, 594K)

Are Lebanese white?

>german
>traitor

So what's the story behind Wales having a dragon on their flag? Also how do you like the US and which state do you live in? Will you help us in our fight for Liberty and Brotherhood like the Founders wanted?

Attached: 1516512012184.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Your "country" was founded by illegal immigration.

>year is queue

More like America invaded his country, and he got fast past refugee status cause his family was probably mildly well off.

What immigration laws did the native tribes of North America have?

Thank
You
Based
Immigrant (legal)

It's no surprise that a cuck from a country too pathetic to hold an empire in the 19th century can't see the difference between conquering and immigrating

>German doesn't know what the words law and nation mean
It'll be over soon just relax

Lived in Brecon for 3 years m8

native americans crossed the land bridge and have asian dna in their make.. but they don't show that in history class anymore, just that niggers were kangs. even though most niggers, came from niger, which had nothing to do with pyramids.

The indios murdered the Clovis people, it wasnt their land.

You can bet that they had plenty "do not step on our turf" laws, which you simply ignored thanks to having better weapons and tons of germs.

They all think illegal immigrant is synonymous with immigrant.
To think they call conservatives retards.

>no nations existed
>peopled with nomadic tribes
>and stone age villages
>no discernible laws
>illegal immigrants

What are you smoking Ahmed?

>Illegal immigration
Nigga, there were no immigration laws and europeans were welcomed with open hands before they started seizing lebensraum

>germs
good goy believe the germs meme.

Nope.

Every lie told about Jews by Deep State shills---how they're cheap, clannish and guaranteed to rip you off---is pretty much the truth in the case of the Lebanese.

>protip: the gypsies have never been invaded
Also as a nomadic people, they had no more turf than a European gypsy.

The natives willingly traded land for shiny baubles and alcohol you dimwit

The weak fear the strong. Also, we offered them the smallpox vaccine but they didn't have the concept of preventative care without symptoms and rejected the white man's medicine.

Your "country" is barely 30 years old and your "former" country lasted for less time than the century we our own predated it by.

PAX AMERICANA

>Be Cali Fag
>Mom usually votes democrat
>California elections approach
>Has to vote Repub because every liberal candidate is pro-sanctuary

>an immigrant himself

Attached: 1518400235927.jpg (960x1280, 421K)

People like this man restore some of my hope for humanity.

Meaningless gibberish. You cannot argue unless you accept that words have meanings. Settlers are not immigrants. Immigration is between established Western-style nations.

I actually had a based professor teach me this. I should have asked for more details. Where did the clovis people come from?

>safe as it was in 1980
wew

Attached: 1980.jpg (917x900, 85K)

I got into a car wreck there

>
>You can bet that they had plenty "do not step on our turf" laws, which you simply ignored thanks to having better weapons and tons of germs.
They were too busy enslaving each other

Good for him.

The question is what should we do about it. We must absolutely choke illegal immigrants and traitors the way they have choked us. We must destroy their livelihood. We must destroy their incentive. We must pass E-Verify in every state and most importantly enforce it. Arizona for example has excellent E-Verify laws but are they being enforced? Is any state enforcing it? Additional laws must be passed to determine the extremely severe consequences of violating E-verify law. Then we get our country back.

In California there is a law AGAINST mandatory E-Verify.

I believe peak violence in the US was in the late 70s and early 90s

When I thinking of immigrants I think of guys like this.

Went through the legal avenues, contributing something to our society, loves our country, our history, our culture, is assimiliated and loyal.

We need to stop calling aliens who run into our land and squat here "immigrants" period, they are aliens and invaders.

They are illegal aliens. Illegal as in criminals.

Because I'm a natural born shitposter (Aussie) I like to like to stir the pot on comment pages by being anti-sanctuary cities and anti-illegals just so I can be labelled a racist so I can in return reply along the lines of:

"Fuck you. I'm an immigrant who spent a lot of time and money to go through an arduous and intrusive process come here legally. It pisses me and my other immigrant friends who also did the right thing well off to see people advocating for breaking/ignoring the law."

Rarely do you get a reply...

Oh yeah, Escondido is a cool town - Stone Brewing is based there.

>ruining Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years

kys

Thanks for doing your duty
>Oh yeah, Escondido is a cool town - Stone Brewing is based there.
Thought it sounded familiar!

I am a member of the Holy Roman Empire of German States. 30 years? lmao We have been here forever, unlike you. Your nation is a joke, maybe we can fraternize a couple centuries from now, but for the time being we will treat you as the children you are.

what is right of conquest?

They asked for beads in exchange for that turf.
They got beads.

Pleb we have military bases in your country
You are a UN vassal state

Escondido is full of spics. And even white neighborhoods are bordered by ghetto areas. So, yes, getting rid of illegals is nice, but having a town that is 70% hispanic isn't nice for whites, even when those hispanics are legal.

You have military bases all over the planet, you are like cancer, literally.

>what is right of conquest?
there is no "right"
you either do it or not,just like US is meddling in anything that catches it's interest
People talk about war like it's some sort of eternal sin and anti-war faggots pretend to have the moral high-ground.
Just kill them and shut the fuck up, if the first winners gave a shit and listened to what the remnants of the losers had to say, civilizations were going nowhere from the beginning

Stop falling for bait you faggots. No one is this stupid.

>we wuz romans n shiet
Pls stop... Just... Stop

Attached: 1522264097438.gif (500x281, 682K)

So when some of them do have the balls to reply what sort of bullshit do they spout?

That's something I can agree with. All this talk about human rights is just silly. Like.... if you're born into a western nation, you suddenly get the right to not wear a scarf and surf the internet? Yeah, sure.

The replies tell me you're wrong. You guys really are THAT stupid.

>you guys
What did he mean by this?

As if any American could, even if they tried, approach German levels of national shame and self-loathing.

Guess your conditioning’s still working. Thanks, Eisenhower.

except when required by federal law or as a condition of receiving federal funds.

So it looks like we won't need each state to pass it after all. We have no choice but to do the whole country at once and no choice but for it to be done by Trump. It's gonna hurt but we have no choice. It's like pulling off a bandaid.

>traitor
>says the middle easterner

what?

But we wuz, and you were not. Deal with it. EU got a rich history to look back on. By now you got history too, and it doesn't look nice.

the eternal aryan must be eliminated.

Attached: germans.png (1186x889, 434K)

>And Escondido today is as safe as it was in 1980.”

Cant wait to see the liberal medias excuse for why this is bad and that high crime rates are good.

>Getting on a ship and exploring till you find land and then settling on the new found land is "Illegal immigration"

KYS Ahmed.

>your contry was onfded by lelgal mimr ations

no it wasn't.

Don't forget to remind yourself that there is no such thing as German culture and that Germany belongs to everyone (especially people from the Middle East).

>we wuz romans
>we wuz roman germans too
>we wuz germans too
>we wuz europe too after that its true fuck you illegal immigrant european country reee

Attached: 1522443490124.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>Your "country" was founded by illegal immigration.
Strictly speaking it was founded on rebellion.

Wow, good job to that mayor. Rest of California should take notes

Yeah yeah... we are proud of not being proud and so on. Don't forget that the actual people might differ from your media stereotype. Just like most burgers probably don't drive their mobility scooter to Walmart's every day.

This.

The term “Indian Giving” comes from Native Americans who sold land for beads and baubles then turned around and claimed they didn’t own the land and attacked them for the land back

This was something my family that lives overseas couldn't understand as one of the reasons I was voting Trump. He was sick of the illegals and called it like he saw it. They're incapable of understanding that immigrants(for the most part) are okay but illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL. Either way i've since been shunned by them and we haven't spoke since the win in 2016.

Attached: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (340x442, 15K)

Literal wuz kangz post

You need to treat Europoors like niggers. They also blame us for everything because they dindu nuffin, it was the American man's fault. Know that. It makes 20x easier to deal with them.

>Germanic tribes collapse Rome through mass immigration
>Larp as the "holy roman empire" centuries later
>Shill on image boards for mass immigration into Europe and America because Germanics are sub human destroyers akin to the Shitskins they worship.

KYS Kraut or are you just another Turk mongrel?

Because it's true, faggot.

WE

Assad is probably whiter than you, Pedro.

You wont exist in a few centuries.

>*hears* loud REEEing over in San Francisco
>sees immigrant shitskins in town doing the raping
>fuck Obama, these niggers are ruining everything
>ICE strolls by
>"eh, this faggot probably runs a sanctuary city as well, let's leave"
>lol no for the love of God help me
>"a non-sanctuary city in California? glad we can do our job for once"
>crime drops by half
I hope this madman gets elected mayor for life for telling his Californian peers to fuck off.

Considering your lame continent was kickstarted as a prison colony... did you ever find out why they shipped your ancestors there?

Im from New Zealand so you're wrong on that front.

Id rather be living in a former prison colony from centuries ago, to a modern Islamic colonised state that Germany now is.

Go on screw Europe up for a 3rd time so we can drop enough nukes on you shitty Germanics to finish you for good.

>Kiwi in Oz
Figures. Mooching off that welfare huh?

The opposite of what happened, actually. At the time European settlers were setting up colonies in North America, diseases brought by explorers years before had ravaged the native populations. 90% fatalities were typical. So the survivors were relatively sparse, and the political situation was uncertain. New people showing up without a history of political rivalry presented an opportunity for establishing an ally that would strengthen their position among the other native groups, so coastal natives invited friendly relations by doing things like suggesting the use of now-abandoned village sites, sharing crops, etc. There's a well-known holiday about that sort of thing, after all.

t. Hans

t. Ahmed

>what is context?
WELL, THEN LETS JUST IGNORE ALL THE LAWS, THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME AND WHOOPTY DOODA THEN!
It's like 99% of your best genetic stock died in WWII. Fucking hell, Hans.

It wasnt legal or illegal immigration because this wasnt a country back then it was just wilderness.

he went trough the legal process to become a legal immigrant so i can see why he is deporting illegal immigrants who saw no effort into becoming a citizen.

the process of becoming a legal citizen is too easy in the EU which is causing the major issues along with the illegal immigrants. the end result is just a shitstorm of sand niggers

STOP IT YOU STUPID GOY, STOP IT I SAY

Attached: 1401381453357.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Some of the most anti-illegal immigrant folks I know are themselves immigrants
People who waited in line usually hate cutters

White illegal immigration. The only kind any country benefits from.

Oh so what you're saying is if you let foreign invaders in to do as they please, the native population will be genocided? Good to know.

destroyed that kraut lol

America was founded via conquest, same as you Pruss... I mean "Germany".

For (you), friend.

Attached: lushsux straya.jpg (1200x1200, 311K)

It says a lot about politics in California that it's news that one major is doing what is best for his constituency.

Seriously, how did it become acceptable for politicians to put the needs of foreigners over the needs of their own people?