Stop eating Pussy

Stop eating Pussy,
Bill Gates new Virus Vaccine that he is currently working on is HPV!
HPV leads to Cancer!
You can possibly get from kissing even!
80% of people that are sexually active will get it!

Attached: HPV.jpg (500x478, 112K)

thank god im a 34 years old virgin

Isn't there already a vaccine against HPV? I seem to recall a controversy about it and Rick Perry about 2 years ago.

>implying a woman would let me near her

>Jow Forums
>having any sex
lel

>fingering a girl after eating cheetos

HPV has a million variations, the main one everybody has it warts.

There is one that causes cervical cancer in women, an hpv strain that doesn't even cause warts and spreads quickly because it gives no symptoms.

I read that so many people have it that you will get it at some point in your life anyway. We're here for a good time not for a long time

kek fpbp

The number of mouth/throat cancer trhough HPV infection is ridiculously low user.
Most cancer caused by HPV is uterus cancer.

you're thinking of hsv not hpv

That seems very fatalistic.

Men need those dam robots fast, Japs!
Get fucking on it!

Didn't care about details but I was vaccinated for hpv. Am male

I've had warts on my dick and in my pubic area for almost 7 years now. Anything I do to get rid of them just leads to 2 more coming back. I've almost reached the point where I'm going to heat an iron and sear them off. I'll take scars over these fucking warts.

Don't fuck sluts anons. This is hell. It literally ruined my sex life and I bumped into a girl I'd actually want a serious relationship with but I haven't tried to start it because I'm too self-conscious about these fucking warts.

Fpbp

chris chan?

No, he's thinking about hpv. You are confusing the two.

Same. Who knew fucking thai hookers could lead to this. Luckily I infected my girl before I knew I even had it, so she's stuck with me now.

The virus sinks in to the deepest layers of skin. Frankly, the only way to really get rid of them is to cut underneath and around without breaching the wart itself, which will spread the virus. You'd probably have to cut quarter-sized holes in your dick.

nam that got some nasty squashslobber bumbs

>rus
how is this pissible you're supposed to be based

Well this is true, but the body can clear the virus on its own I'm just one of the unlucky ones who has a persistent strain or for some reason my immune system is just not reacting properly. I read the most people clear the infection in a year or two but like I said I'm going on 7 now.

First and second degree burn stimulate immune responses though so if I legit sear them maybe it will help? Right now everything I do is super superficial like I just use Compound W every few months to wear them down until they're smooth just because if I don't they end up huge and disgusting.

They always grow back though and nothing I've tried from the doctor has kept them away permanently. :/

Not to be heartless, but if you burn them or cut them out I wanna see it on /b/, or /soc/ for some laughs

Same, I had it for ~8 years now, still get new warts occasionally. Haven't had one for a long time now, about six months I think, but they're small and hard to see so who knows really.

I had that shit and my doctor gave me podophyllotoxin for it. Warts were off my dick in two weeks, and they haven't came back for over ten years.

I guess the only good part is they're only into very specific spots and it's a bunch clumped together in my pubic area and then halfway up the left side of my shaft luckily there's none on the tip of my dick because I don't know how I would deal with those. No way I'd Compound W or burn them or anything it would just hurt too much.

Works like crap for me, or at least very randomly. Some warts dissapear quickly, some couldn't care less.

No joke mate, but try and get some sun exposure on your dick and balls for just 10ish minutes a day. The sun is a strong anti bacterial and it'll boost your Vitamin D. Vitamin D = Stronger Immune system + like a thousand other things.

No HPV will give so much cancer as this thread, OP's posts. I'm doomed already so of I go to lick some pussy

all you need is an anime waifu
worry not the thot

Attached: 1509251936226.png (1007x1080, 428K)

Kek uncontrollably at all of these ugly Freaks with warts itt.

How Nasty.

you can get hpv from skin to skin contact alone, even with a condom on, and even when there are no visible warts present on the infected person. most people who have been sexually active at some point will probably have it. caught a strain from a woman in her 40s even with condom on. haven't had any symptoms for 18 months but i'll always carry it. i think i probably have 2 strains. most younger women are vaccinated against the strains that lead to cervical cancer. many of the other strains are no more harmful than the common flu

Go ahead,
you are what you eat!

#StopEatingPussyHPV

Or you will turn into a pussy!

Attached: HPV Tongue.jpg (400x300, 42K)

I was a 29 year old virgin, found an user here on image board. She clean, I am clean, I am going to raise the spawn right.

That the only reason I haven't fucked 100's of girls.. dam you HPV!

Hey man I was just sharing my story in case anybody was thinking of dabbling with sluts.

You won't always pay the price, but if you do it sucks.

yes.
(((doctors))) want to give it to boys, even though it doesnt help and isnt necessary for boys, but boys can get side effects from the vaccine.
the concept of risking a patients health, for no medical reason, to help SOMEONE ELSE, is highly unethical and possibly illegal.

>wizard
>not based

Same. Don't fuck sluts, don't fuck hookers. I was never informed that condoms weren't 100% effective against STDs, since they can spread from skin-to-skin contact in the pubic area.

Do the technique of getting rid of normal warts. I had a wart on my wrist for like 10 years, got sick of it and got apple cider vinegar soaked in a cotton swab, taped that bitch on and left it for like 30 hours, showered with it on top. It turned black then fell off, would probably work on the warts on your dick user, give it a try then buy some crypto currency so you’ll have some money to get laid. Best of luck.

Attached: D350C6B5-1BC0-44DA-916B-F6B7DE7A35EF.jpg (853x480, 285K)

Going down on a women is degenerate almost as taking it in the backdoor.

There's a herb called celandine that has orange pus seeping out, this stuff is known to be an age old remedy against warts, just apply daily. The shit is a weed here, especially now just before summer it grows literally everywhere.

See it as a sign of God user, your dick is not made to fornicate. Remember everything the jews promote is bad for the goyim.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>pissible
holy shit my sides

Attached: 3923a059.png (691x700, 31K)

You do need some foreplay though brah

fpbp

>80% of people that are sexually active will get it!

t. someone whose about to give you HPV

It's worse.

Yeah, only works against 4 strains.
However there are hundreds of strains known to give cancer so...

>fucking thai hookers

Why not just stick your dick in the Chernobyl reactor?

Kek, I hope that would make it bigger.

Attached: B983CA25-07D3-4C24-839D-4DD92F60794A.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Which wizard-powers have you unlocked?
Can you cast thunder and lightning?
Or summon undead creatures or talk with the dead?
How about warp time and space?

i assume you brainlets are talking about gardasil.
I also assume that you're fucking brainlets because gardasil has been on the market for over a decade and gates had nothing to do with it's development

My mom told me that you can get throat cancer from eating girl's pussies when I was young

When girls want me to go down on them I just shove my dick in their pussy instead and try to divert the attention from that

you will both die soon. sorry

we need a new Jow Forums banner that says go to a doctor like the /an/ banner with the vet

seriously go see a penis doctor you fucking nigger