Red Pill on asian girls on white guys

Don't mix with asian girls, they come to you for your money, they're leach.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqiZGNfiRQo

Attached: beautiful-asian-women-reject-to-eat-lot-nutritional-supplemen-woman-supplement-home-75695191.jpg (800x534, 63K)

If you're young, athletic and white there is no reason for you not to conquer a Japanese girl. They're better women. If you're old, fat, flaccid and rich then I can't comment but those guys make us look bad.

Attached: 13154329826123.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Same applies to any race of men who is attractive, young and confident.
Asian-americans are okay, but in if you go to japan or south korea you will be dissapointed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>implying other women aren't exactly the same.

>skipping head day

>saying asian girls don't like white guys
>implying he's white
>is not even half white

Asian girls are often bipolar
White girls are always PMSing
Black girls just smell too potent
Brown girls is where it is at.

>asians don't like white guys because my arab lookin ass got rejected

Attached: 3dbe1fb6.png (284x282, 54K)

>ppl are usually more attracted to other ppl that look similar to them
>japanese are attracted to whites because pale skin and light eyes and light hair is traditionally considered more attractive in jap culture
>finns are both more white and more asiatic combined than any other ethnic group
finns should be slaying more japan pussy than any other group desu

Attached: p1EBWj0.jpg (600x500, 120K)

Japanese girls don't like white guys. Notice how it's always south-east asia where these sexpats travel and then brag how much pussy they got. Of course a westerner going to a poor country is going to be worshiped - but you might as well be a walking green card.

Going to japan, expecting to be seen as some kind of a gods gift to women isn't going to work in Japan. Their women are too well off, independent and do not need to marry to escape poverty. Expecting to be jumped by girls in japan is naive and you might as well travel to France or Germany. Just look at some sex-tourist oriented subs on reddit - it's a established fact that Japan is by far the worst place to travel if you wan't to get a quick fuck as a white guy.

oh god thats so true
except add brown girls are always clingy

>Going to japan, expecting to be seen as some kind of a gods gift to women isn't going to work in Japan.
Wrong, worked exactly like that

I'm okay with an asian girl who wants me for my money as long as she is bad at maths.

this. asian girls only want pure white blood, I know because I went to finland.

shiiit that microphone sounds nice

hostesses and prostitutes don't count.

Same also worked in Slovenia

>Notice how it's always south-east asia where these sexpats travel and then brag how much pussy they got.
Those are sex tourists nations because they cheap and 3rd world. Also, yes, Japanese women like white mans.

LOL True...here in Brazil the brown ones are insecure so they tend to be over the top clingy.

They will cook and clean then suck your dick which makes them higher in my book, despite their short comings

The insectoid race fooling white men

Attached: 1525818526935.jpg (400x400, 95K)

White men get more replies on dating apps from all races. The data is fucking there. Obviously handsome men of other races can do fine and super ugly white men are fucked same as any other race but the data literally fucking exists. What is this copefaggotry?

Ever wondered why mixed girls(outside the USA) always seem to date white guys?

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

ask and you shall receive, here is the redpill

Attached: white male gook female.jpg (540x720, 52K)

>not white
>talking into a phone while recording from somewhere else

Oh, I forgot, women of all races tend to prefer their own race on the whole. This obviously doesn't apply to the kind of woman who'll do online dating.

Attached: racialexclusion.png (712x303, 130K)

reported for ceepee

hahahah ugly. asian girls want pretty hafu/hapa babies. kristin kreuk/keanu reeves looking babies will never go hungry or ever be homeless. you ugly fools. hahahhahaha.

you ugly fat fucks.

Attached: 1526534372461.png (1187x757, 230K)

Many men move to Japan in their 20s and think they're some god because they have some degree of success with women when they had none before. These men have zero success with women once they hit 30.

Why? Because they come here as overpaid English teachers when they're young. Outside of teaching, Asian wages are entirely tied to age. A 22 year old English teacher is making as much money as a 30 year old Japanese man. Of course he's going to look good to money hungry whores.

The problem comes with the fact that English teachers have completely stagnant wages with no chance of promotion. These women see their 30 year old boyfriends getting paid the same as fresh off the plane 22 year old foreigners, and they see 35 and 40 year old Japanese men with wages 50% to 100% higher and constantly rising.

You'll find some married middle aged women with suspiciously good English yet a resentment towards foreigners. Those women didn't learn English in school. They had foreign boy toys when they were younger and now they've grown up.

Attached: fde64187dd1ef7c9fed7f6d61dc03c88.png (613x850, 611K)

That's because Japanese girls aren't total sluts like southeast Asian junglemonkeys. Japanese girls are unbelievably prudish to the point where they go full spaghetti the moment anything is outside of their usual comfort zone. They're also ridiculously picky, whiteness isn't such a novelty especially in the bigger cities where foreigners flock to. Unironically, being black in Japan is a bigger novelty because people start thinking you're funny guy like Bobby Ologun.
>t. lived in japan and dicked a handful of Japanese girls

newsflash user all women are like this

so much projection.

pretty 'white boys' do whatever they want. you're just fucking ugly, and are mad. hahahahhahaa gaijin trash.

not an argument

>he's at it again

Attached: 1507811958512.jpg (1258x1074, 360K)

>pretty 'white boys' do whatever they want
Wrong. Those youtube videos you see with guys with hair like this making out with "random" Japanese chicks are all setup to convince retards like you that you have a chance. Just click that like and subscribe button and watch the rest of their series, bro.

Attached: javi_thebarber__cool-big-tall-hair-separated.jpg (500x500, 24K)

People who actually care this much are pathetic.

>when asian girls don't want user for his wonderful personality.

Attached: 1526604343697s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Hes ugly. Thats why they dont like him. Ive had pleanty of asian chicks get crushes on me. And i dont even approach them. Why would you walk around hitting on girls. Thats fucking beta. A real alpha attracts the puss.

see also White men with blue or green eye maybe brown/blond hair probably had the highest response rate with minority women.

AFAIK his deleted his reddit account and his youtube accounts. The spammers might be those of r/asianmasculinity

I don't get why so many here want to "bleach" other races when the numbers basically show that they are browning their blood line.

*shits on OP's face*

Attached: 1526270446588.jpg (611x759, 100K)

he looks like GGG's retarded brother

>white women are actually more faithful to white men than vice versa
Really makes you think.

>white
>this dude
you know the drill

>hmong

what kind of gook is that? sounds insulting

Why would a Japanese woman date me for my money? Women in the West don't even do that.

More importantly how much fucking money does an English teacher make in Japan? Why is it you don't even need to know Japanese to teach?

Hes cocky as hell. Thinks hes hot shit with his fucking v neck and exposed hairy chest.

The whole idea of going to another country just to get laid is what I find pathetic, I can understand wanting to date a jap girl because they might be more traditional, but travelling their just to fuck is nigger tier behaviour

I've fucked around asia/sea for years and asian women are much more stupid, slutty, and materialistic than white european women. You simply have to appeal to them on a different level, and the first impression of foreigners is that they are 'more conservative', because they appear shy.
This isn't true whatsoever. Almost exclusively asian countries are about 'face', and once you remove the stigma of losing 'face', the women will gargle your balls at the drop of a hat because they are so sick and tired of the effeminate whiny jealous gossiping 'males' of their species, that they will do anything to keep the romantic attention of an attractive young white man who represents an opportunity to enjoy herself without having to worry about some dumb squint eyed faggot talking about how she did something one time for the next 20+ years, and contacting all her relatives to complain about her behavior.
The amazing thing about asian men is that they of course want to sleep around and creampie lots of women, but they ALSO get incredibly, furiously jealous and retarded when their women behave the same way, to the point of destroying lives and reputations if a woman doesn't agree to be part of his harem. They are a spiteful, disgusting creature almost exclusively.
So of course their women do anything to get away from them. Casual sex with foreigners is a cathartic release from the constant pressure of the whiny, evil betamales which bother them every day. You can go to any asian country with a significant expat population and find a subset of women who exclusively date and fuck foreigners, because they would rather deal with being pumpanddumped, than spend another single nanosecond in the company of a male of their race.

That's how fucking shit asian men are. Their only resource is money, and its the only way they can attract the company of younger women. Barring arranged marriage, they have no hope.

>thumbnail: Asian Girls HATE White Guys
>title: Asian Girls DON'T LIKE White Guys
>actual video: here's how I got rejected by a white guy and why you should stop go after them

If you are unable to find a girlfriend in your own country, why not? It feels very lonely having no companion in life and I'm basically suicidal most of the time. Funny enough I can speak Japanese so I could probably go over there but I can make much more money as a programmer over here right now. I consider going to Japan just for the adventure since my life is so boring, but I am not going for a GF because I think I'm too autismo to ever find a GF anywhere I go. But there's nothing wrong with that IMHO.

>when you know her slippery wetness isn't for you, it's because of money and cultural hatred and evil white western standards of beauty
I'm so sorry people of colour.

Attached: 1511241284502.jpg (660x716, 53K)

underrated

Attached: purefin.jpg (1920x1440, 242K)

Itt muh dik

Iimplying women in the west and in the japan are the same

Jesus. I think youre wrong. I think asian women prefer more shy/mellow men. Thats why this obnoxious cockey self absorbed v neck wearing asshole failed so badly to attract one.

I think the money for a 2 weeks vacation (flights, hotel, food ect,) could me get more prostitutes that look better than Japanese women. If a prostitute cost around 100€ I could get with ~5k€ get laid every week for a whole year.

Attached: 1454951626261.jpg (504x336, 31K)

Asian women are souless bugwomen who only give a shit about your money. They also become completely different people once you marry them, I've seen this happen.

I've definitely heard that German prostitutes are super cheap before. Can't remember where.

Youre talking about fucking prostitutes or some shit.

>without having to worry about some dumb squint eyed faggot talking about how she did something one time for the next 20+ years, and contacting all her relatives to complain about her behavior.
I hope you're just b8ing here and asian males don't actually do this shit. Ofc, I will never know, since I really don't have an interest in anything other than whites being in white countries. Sad thing really is, is ppl creating happas. They aren't going to be accepted in asian countries... so the mutts will end up coming to white countries. Once again, whites have to take in everybody else in the world.

I didn't say you needed to be arrogant, I said you have to appeal to them on a different level. This is what I mean:
The way you remove the stigma of losing face is being laid back, totally chill and 'down' for whatever, and never causing drama for her or crying through text at her.
This is so wildly different compared to what they are used to from the men of their own race (who whine and gossip like women through text with everybody, constantly), that they feel secure and relaxed around you, which makes it very easy to get into their pants.
Large/muscular compared to asian men + relaxed and funny = endless sea of pussy that it is possible to drown in, if you go anywhere in asia.

is argument. you'e ugly and mad and hateful cause you're ugly.

get off that vpn faggot.

i am actually japanese. are you? no. shut up.

This is why they never allow open borders. You can call it jealousy but they aren't retarded enough to not know that it's game over if they let other men in.

yeah that guy is a 56%-face and I've fucked 5 asian girls without even trying

>I, am, a white guy
LMAO

The Asians in Gran torino.

>German prostitutes
AFAIK these women are often not German and it's legal here (they can pay taxes so they even get a pension later) and human trafficking.
Basically huge supply so they have to lower the prices. I heart that you can get a blowjob from a gypsy street hooker for only 10€ in Berlin

You dont need to take my word for it. If you ever get out of your bubble talk to some chicks about how their local men act. The most common complaints are possessiveness, jealousy, gossiping behind their backs, and poor lovemaking skills.

So imagine you are a chick from these places and you are surrounded by whiny, small dicked babies who will throw fits if you aren't satisfied with 2 minute sex and constant nagging. Then one day a tall exotic looking guy shows up, makes you laugh, doesn't harass you constantly, shows no jealousy or even care about your behavior, oh and you also hear from your friend that he loves to eat pussy, and made her orgasm four times in one night. Sploosh.

Compared to what she is used to, that white foreigner shows enormous promise of a good time with no strings and MOST IMPORTANTLY, no loss of face in her natural social circles.
Now there are exceptions, and there are plenty of whiny stupid jealous faggot white expats who are in places like the Philippines or Thailand because they are utter failures, who make women miserable, but there are ENOUGH of the type of foreigner that asian women crave as a release from their miserable existence, that they are willing to risk it.

Well yeah, sure, prostitutes are usually foreigners everywhere I think.

So these foreigners you are speaking of are basically Chaderinos? And what is so bad about Japanese guys anyways? They seem okay to me, not any worse than your average American goy but I haven't been there before. Funny thing, I will be vacationing there next week.

Weaboo detected

Outdated shit

Attached: original.jpg (547x466, 37K)

Oh and the faggot in the OP is a swarthy Mediterranean/Arab with facial hair. He isn't white, and asian women hate Arabs and southern europeans who look Arab, since they beat women and have lots of brain problems.

It's pretty tough to cold approach a subspecies that already knows you have mental issues and that you are probably going to get violent if they don't behave.

Again, don't take my word for it. Just talk to women from Asian countries. They have ideas about how foreigners act that tend to be true even if they are stereotypes.

why is this arab saying asian girls hates white guys?

>>Racial Exclusion
>>Taken in Usa

So according to that chart 46% of white men exclude middle eastern women? Yea, good one. Most middle easterners are Caucasian and look Italian. Plus it contradicts the other chart that shows ME women as the most desired.

Goddamn you act worse than a nigger lol

Can confirm.. Asian girls target western guys especially coz they are easy money... Also white guys are virtually the only race of men who "fall in love" .. Meaning endless amounts of money for the entire family once they on the hook.

Attached: DWGMaPTU0AExQU-.jpg (1200x847, 180K)

Those weaboos are the reason that white race is failing

Japanese men are beyond relaxed, and are completely passive and domesticated. Despite this, they are also obsessed with women acting properly, despite refusing to act properly themselves (when outside of work). They expect others to act conservative, pretend to act conservative themselves, but then go absolutely batshit crazy when nobody is looking.

They want their wives/girlfriends to be immaculate princesses, but they also want to be able to drink and whore around behind their backs without being blamed.

Japanese women don't like this aspect of their culture, and a foreigner represents the ability to break away from it temporarily and have a fling with a man who has no expectations from her.

It's about being relaxed. They can't get 'hurt' professionally and privately with a foreign bf, and her lady friends will just say she's going through the 'dating foreigner phase'.

I am about to go to japan. I will tell you how it goes. Bringing the wife though. I will watch for the eye fucking.

OP is right. My two friends who married Asian wives, one Korean and one Japanese, are basically wage slaves now supporting their wives expensive tastes and lifestyle. Both of them had to let the in laws move in too. They’re shallow husks of men now.

What always baffled me about trashy expats in SEA in particular is how deluded they are. They so obviously pay for prostitutes but try to play it off like they are some Chad scoring chicks without realizing they are being played for their money.

Don't marry asian women , you're losing the war!

Attached: 0130-nat-mixed.png (951x857, 106K)

>understanding how women behave and using it to achieve success in romance makes me a nigger
salty chink/gook detected

Im not the guy in the video shitskin, you seem to got rejected by a bugwomen, fucking weaboo

Eh, you seem like an Asian cuck fetishist to me user. I doubt it's really that bad over there, you probably like the fantasy of liberating a woman from a shitty, unsatisfactory environment. Nothing wrong with that, but I think it's probably just you projecting your fetish.

Weaboo , bug woman worshipping shitskins are everywhere

>finns should be slaying more japan pussy than any other group desu
When I lived in Tokyo, without fail every finn I met was an blonde haired, blue eyed autist out to slay pussy. I can't tell if they were successful or not, but with liquid courage in their system they kept at it.

That said, white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair does give you attention. I never experience girls trying to pick me up here at home, but over there if you attend parties it happens regularly. Doesn't mean it's a garuanteed lay, but it certainly is a lot easier. Do note that it will never happen in public, they will only steal glances but never approach, this is where someone who isn't autistic like could approach if they read the situation, but most of the time Japanese don't like to cause commotion during their everyday grind

as i read the comments, /pol is very salty for swallowing red pill.
/pol is a bunch of asian slut worshipping weaboo gathering ant colony.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>I am an autistic piece of trash who fakes/spins all of his stories that could only trigger a chink

Try harder PUA fag, getting laid at a club or on Tinder is something everyone can do and paying for Third World whores means you got played. This is why no one takes PUAs seriously anymore because they are the equivalent of the 25 year old guy who calls himself a "social interaction expert" after making his very first friend.

Attached: loltriggered.png (420x422, 97K)

>I heart that
mkay Hans

bitch please. All women come for your money. White women are the scam of the earth. I wouldnt fuck another one with a stolen dick if every thrust i made inside their black holes they call pussies gave me 1 million dollars. fucking parasites

Attached: women gold.jpg (659x5415, 1.76M)

Honestly if this is your preferred bodytype you would be better off dating black girls

yes, but mostly degenerate countries spawn parasites.

>posts biological phenomenon
>cant keep your mind out of the gutter
Pretty sure you're the fucking creep, dude. Get help

You should see his channel, fucking mongol.

Attached: 1401608405706.jpg (466x517, 82K)