>Polls
dawum.de/Bundestag/

>News in german
[REPLACE dateline articles]

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=NNUriy9bq-E
youtube.com/watch?v=vWu5Ccsz0yo

>Self-improvement; improve yourself!
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1tZwtKkKE
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0WBFJu-FI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXlXtik1e1c

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0 [postimg collection should be Frauke-free by now]
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
GET IT NOW:
pastebin.com/raw/JHPmQU25

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: weidelfu.png (1488x1485, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Dragon
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/frankreich-polizei-nimmt-zwei-terrorverdaechtige-fest-a-1208423.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
dawum.de/Bundestag/
youtube.com/watch?v=TFDEKQ9gfMI
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a quick bump

Attached: DZlPP9wW4AAcMkp.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Ayyy.
Quickly made a new template desu.

Attached: anime-mascots-mascot-other-please-be-patient-i-have-autism-stahlhelm-ss-nazi-helmet-ww2-autism-cap-m (1479x1172, 157K)

bomps

Attached: 534665.png (670x565, 59K)

seriously weidel is one of the most dislikable politicans ever, if you take out the political positions.
why do these people get on top? like nahles for the spd, or scholz.

Because a shitty system brings forth shitty people:
I don't really like her either, but she has the necessary know-how at least.

Valuable video for outsiders (and insiders that are unaware) to learn about the situation of Germany:

like bitching about the EU finances not declared while in fact they are declared?
somehow minor but still awkward.

you can only choose between shit and even more shit.
not as horrible as clinton vs. trump but it seems we will get to this point.

>The Order flourished during the first half of the 15th century, primarily in Germany and Italy. After Sigismund's death in 1437, its importance declined in Western Europe, but after the Fall of Constantinople in 1453, it continued to play a role in Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Romania which bore the brunt of the Ottoman incursions

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Dragon

When do we bring this back?

Attached: Insignia_Hungary_Order_Ordo_Draconum_History.svg (1).png (300x300, 24K)

Yeah, basically.
Let's hope smart heads solve it with new technology.

>moar template

HAIL SPURDO! HAIL AUTISMO!

Attached: maximus.jpg (523x720, 60K)

>Einen Anschlag entweder mit Sprengstoff oder mit dem Gift Rizin vorbereitet

Finally shitskins are using B-weapons for happenings

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/frankreich-polizei-nimmt-zwei-terrorverdaechtige-fest-a-1208423.html

Gonna erade the remains of the shade that was under the front shade/rubble protection.

Screw it, I'll stop this shit now and go learn a little about html.

Attached: is it fixed.png (1479x1172, 152K)

Ah yeah now I see it.

>And fuck it up again and again~
>My soociaal cirlce . . . only haaaas rooom for edgelords~
youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8

Attached: weidel-autism.png (1479x1172, 150K)

>Kampfgas-Anschlag soon

Seems those goatfiddlers watched too mich Breaking Bad...

Attached: Fritz_Haber.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Hopefully we get to laugh at a few goatfuckers gassing themselves too.

Man, I really hate hot the angle is never quite right.
Does anybody know how to do 3D modelling?
We really would need something like this, kek.

Attached: gauland autism.png (1439x2064, 2.68M)

plz tell me that this is not really happening.

Attached: rip.png (669x400, 10K)

Finally found a Gauland that the helmet fits on correctly.
The Stahlhelm is sadly much more directional in its perspective perception than that autism cap.

I think this one is worth saving, or not?

Attached: gauland autism.png (2048x1353, 1.48M)

Yeah, shit is fucking over.
I am not even sure if I should plan on having children in the future, because chances are that the world will be at war again.
Funnily enough though, there may be a sliver of hope for whites at least in the context of racial cohesion.
Once Germanics become a minority I think they'll start sticking together.
We just need to make sure we don't have some stupid sort of "geo-diversity" prevented here, so that homogenous white neighborhoods may build.
Once genetic technologies emerge, basically only whites will be interested/able to affrd it, so worldwide we will remain in a position of power, if only by the virtue of the nigger being too stupid to optimize himself.

Needs more work.

It's made to be quick and just slapped on in gimp.
See above, I posted the template.

Did the Drawfag post anything by the way?

Perhaps I should remove the overhanging shade to the left of the helmet.

That would make it a lot easier.

first it will take many years until we can fully designe a human genom, at this point this is scifi, and i dont understand why is should help the white race only.
whats far more important is that the turks are getting rich in our country. more and more start companies, they only hire other turks and so they start to not only get numbers but also money and power in the country.
the next thing that will happen is that they will get a strong voting power, which is already the case. soon we will have turk-parties in the parliament.
its over, we are fucking done for. enjoy the last generation of majority, we are dying out.
suddenly breivik starts to look like a very sane person, maybe thats what it takes for us, full blown white men´s jihad. sad sad times we are living in anons....

Daily reminder to take care to properly replace [OP instructions] when baking new bread.
Also pls use proper polling link. This dawum thing is crap.

Attached: 1525286690301.png (652x658, 225K)

Kartoffeln Kartoffeln

Kraut, Achmed. We're not Irish, although IRA user stops by regularily.

Well, assuming the exact thing that you say, that genomes wouldn't be fully synthesizeable until long after we are all dead, then you'd probably be right to assume, that there is a certain "human substrate" that you need for the "synthsis".
This would mean that racial differences are amplified, and this had its obvious consequences, as the races will still be divergent.
Perhaps one might even some day discover that the africcan genomes are not worth servicing.
>White mans Jihad
>Not calling it RaHoWa
FTFY.
Yes, shit looks very dark, but remember, one may never know what happens in the next ten years.
Also, Breivik was a Templar and was only on the cultural side of thins redpilled.
He was largely a pupppet.

Dawum give a graphical represenation and makes everything easily accessible, I don't know what you are talking about, it is better.

Halts Maul Kartoffel

Fuck fancy diagrams. Autistic tables ftw.
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>dawum.de/Bundestag/
This is however much eaiser and more honest.
Heck, they even keep the newest table with an ectual descending order, meaning afd is represented fairly.
And as for your autistic tables, scroll down literally three centimeters and you get what you want.

Remove Kebab

*Stopft dir das Eselmaul.*
Gefiltert uezs.

Attached: halts selber.png (540x160, 6K)

If angle difference is not too big you can easily squeeze the helmet laterally with the transform tool and it will still look ok. No idea how to 3D sorry...

Stop.
Wait a minute.
Heat the Filter put the Jews in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TFDEKQ9gfMI

Attached: filtered.gif (1903x940, 2.04M)

Hmmm.
THere is a good model, but over 40€ is way too much for just shitposting desu.

>full blown white men´s jihad

I'd call that Einsatzgruppen bit meh ... terminology does not matter.

Best approach nowadays would be eugenics program based on pre-implantation genetic screening. Only implant the embryo withbest possible gene combination from parents. Still, we do lack in understanding of how all these different gene variants in humans work ... so we don't really know yet what to select for except a few well-examined candidate genes.

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

Very good Vid.
Thanx.

Attached: herz-de.jpg (900x675, 133K)

but I wanna pway with the roachie

Wrong trench, Gallipoli is that way...

Attached: shill_detected.jpg (297x200, 18K)

Sure some Russians did pirate it already ... just check if your Spybot is up to date, hope you can read 'Download' in Cyrillic ;)

Filter or you give the shill power.
Oh well, it's not like there is much to loose anyways at this point.

I really like the spurdo one.

I don't wanna pirate, and I don't know how to.
I really don't want a legal case on my neck, plus it's unethical.

Well I am aware of atleast one gene which increases one's patriotism and one gene which makes people more collectivist, so pump that shit into people dude.

Im white, Italian, living in Germany.

Ive gotten 5 women pregnant here. All white.

I am doing my part to increase the white birth rate in Europe. You should all be doing this as well.

The only way to compete with arab/black birth rates is to do the same thing they do. Impregnate as many women as possible.

Germany is under the control of international Zionism. We need to set Germans free .

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 1486994263308.jpg (799x1198, 205K)

You deserve to be genocided, to be quite honest with you.

>muh master ace
>loses to literally everyone

You want to breed super chinks?! :D

Attached: lemove.jpg (800x1323, 164K)

Hehe.

Attached: spurdo-with-daikamura-waifu-pillow-hatsune-miku-autism-helmet.png (691x600, 353K)

Whatever, go deal with the town rapist or something.
Filtered.

Utterly pathetic.

Single Moms won't help anyone though. Not that there aren't good ones but on average they tend to be super liberal cat lady's.

we love to fight, to win
is not the core motivation

Attached: 7787997.jpg (1200x768, 168K)

Attached: 1477676899088.jpg (750x910, 171K)

>Replying to shills.
Why have you not put that Gypsy in his place (The KZ) yet?

Attached: How to filter.gif (1920x1080, 3.8M)

Gallipolli is european clay

> filter autism

Attached: 451258.jpg (552x438, 50K)

is Weidel facing legal troubles for her recent outbursts?

Attached: f6bb7f7110b07c5ad168e696a9f8.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Would you, krauts of Jow Forums?

Attached: 6C4A4926-86B0-4A7E-A74A-264FD0F9B687.jpg (1024x1001, 93K)

It doesn't matter. All that matters is more white babies.

>Will das deutsche Volk retten
>Ist lesbisch
Wie heißt Tradthot auf Deutsch?

>Lebensraum ;)

Attached: the_eternal_Aryan.jpg (587x820, 50K)

wtf I hate the AfD now!

Attached: 1523007945483.jpg (600x749, 90K)

>muh autism
so how did this become a meme or is it just shilling the same old leftist autism

Who cares, I'd even advocate for all gay military units. They abstain from sexual reproduction anyway, therefore have less to lose. High cohesion in these units may even be expected. Just keep them apart from the rest of society ... of course this would warrant constant conflict to keep them busy but gay death squads may be just the right way to keep overpopulation in third world countries in check. Yes, this is a stupid idea but I am annoyed as hell and need to let off some steam...

It's a shill attempt at EBIN MEMEING XDDD

user posted it yesterday and seems to have hit just the right chord. Btw gene variants responsible for right wing thoughts and ideas are actually also implicated in Asperger's. Old hunter-gatherer adaptions, most here are living remnants of an age long gone by ... most likely also the reason for the superiority of Europeans and Northerners in particular.

Attached: weaponized-autism.png (635x669, 268K)

>Did the Drawfag post anything by the way?
Give me some time, im fucking busy atm.
t.leiderkeinneet

Attached: 1525385004730.jpg (720x738, 122K)

>Im white, Italian, living in Germany
>Italian
>white

still best one

>why don't we let our side look like a bunch of retards xDDD
kys shill

>Who cares
Reproduction is important

>rizin
Holy shit
This gonna get good

Maybe...

The one with the glasses.

Assburgers is literally ascociated with high testosterone and larger brain.

Well, I guess if you decide on a career track like that you have to be aware that you'll have to do and say ugly things and take a fuckton of abuse. So it's a job for hard nosed, blunt and shitty people. Someone who is sensitive and likable probably wouldn't do it.

i think the greeks actually had those

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

He made this statement in 2008 i think ... looks like people have really woken up and put a stop to the islamic invasi ... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Does anyone know of studies comparing the productivity of europeans vs non-european migrants?

Make two more, than they can be the seven dwarfs...

>German showing other Germans a mediocre video about the situation of Germany which was made by a central Asian
There are tons of good video about the "German situation" with actual insider knowledge. This video is only valuable for faggots which want to pretended that they understand the political situation of a country. Just look at the comments and errors in the videos are pointed about which should've been clear to any Germans which actually knows the minum amount about his own country

>Oh...a lot of cheating going on there. Yes, the central position of Germany is an advantage, but the suggestion that anyone buys German products because they are cheaper is laughable. German products are revered for quality, not for cheapness. Also, yes, there is a disparage between the West and the East (which isn't surprising, considering that the East has a lot of catching up to do...it's getting there, slowly), but you can compare NRW with more or less ANY German state and there would be a difference in GDP because, guess what, more than a quarter of Germany's population is living just in this one state. So naturally they have a higher GDP...doesn't make the state rich, though. It used to be, but nowadays it is on the verge of becoming a receiver country due to struggling with structural changes after the downfall of the coal and steel industry. On top of this: Germany was export master BEFORE the current version of the EU and the single market even was a thing. It is an advantage, but Germany is a powerhouse in trade with or without it. It would most likely survive it should the EU fall apart, forming an union with its direct neighbours (the Benelux states, France, Austria aso).

Warum ist rayk anders eigentlich so ne dumme sau? Meiner meinung nach verbreitet er diesen ganzen scheiss in der hoffnung dass seine türkische freundin ihn mal ranlässt

English, Letzeburger! Do you type it?

Merci pout dat Jespräch.

He's a typical city-leftist bugman. As far as I remember he started off with 'debunking' low hanging fruit in the german (((skeptic))) community (for example Axel Stoll etc.). Of course always with a focus on the evil right. He's the type of faggot who would have voted for Hillary Clinton because she would have been the first female president.

sometimes i think i am drowning in retards like this

smart guy. the real powerhouse in germany is the countryside. not all of them but some.

>this_is_not_how_you_namefag.png

Unternehmen Seelöwe on the Brit/pol/ again tonight? ;)

Attached: drei_bier.gif (500x254, 796K)

Yes was thinking about that too.

They will not reproduce anyway ... every population produces 'dropout', might as well give them a purpose.

Oh you doublemongolian! :D

Attached: DOITHERETIC.png (700x700, 326K)

Attached: EU-Gipfel-Kohl-Juncker-Santer-Rasmussen.jpg (1024x1001, 104K)

>be cucked by neighboring cuckservative numale

reverse anschluß, when?

Attached: reverseanschluss_when.png (817x618, 452K)

Obligatory ...

Attached: the_eternal_Austrian.jpg (519x960, 69K)

So weit die Deutsche Zunge klingt
Und Gott im Himmel Lieder singt

Attached: Vor_uns_liegt_Deutschland.png (800x600, 454K)

autism is probably negatively correlated with modern leftism,
since narcissistic peer group recognition and validation means about everything to them

numerically inaccurate though.
is that on purpose?

Attached: 1523309748769.gif (310x760, 23K)