Prince Charles to walk Meghan down aisle on royal wedding day

The United Cuckdom, ladies and gentlemen.

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-18/royal-wedding-prince-charles-to-walk-meghan-markle-down-aisle/9777728

Attached: markle.png (570x530, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/mh370-malaysia-airlines-captain-deliberate-plane-crash-murder-suicide-zaharie-amad-shah-a8350621.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is a bad thing, how? Like what the fuck? What's with all of you, making all of these threads about him and her, implying it's somehow a bad thing. I don't get it.

If he doesn't honour kill her for Harry he's a cuck.

How is this a bad thing?

kys harry

A black american tv show star divorcee with such a checkered past that the royal family had to send a small army of people to bribe silence throughout the world.
Yep, totally fine. Keep calm and carry on.

>implying we wuz

WE royalty NOW!

Attached: Meghan Markle mom.jpg (590x728, 79K)

Harry isn't even his son, so he's probably laughing.

After it's all said and done he'll have them killed all the same, too.

Attached: 1526530344990.png (200x200, 57K)

FYI, it's now RACIS for bald William kids to claim the thoron!

I'd fuck both of em. Sexy african fuck toys for anglo men like me.

Its bad for him, she doesnt have any eggs left to have a kid. Her whole family knows of the abortions shes gotten, and they know shes tricking him into starting a family. Its why her father skipped the wedding. He doesnt want to bear the shame of seeing his daughter trying to con a prince.
Oh shit i just saved britain

>Imagine being Prince Philip

DUMBS OF RACIAL JUSTICE CONFIRM!

>when you use some oiled up tweezers to jerk your tiny winky to your magical delusion world of so

She'll be killed. May 19, the day fashionable and outspoken American actress Markle will marry redheaded Harry, is the same date that redheaded King Henry VIII had his wife, the fashionable and outspoken Anne Boleyn, executed.

Oh, and Harry’s real name is Henry.

Attached: DUJWBEX52EYHXOWZUXDYJYQXJU.jpg (1484x989, 137K)

*Prince Charles and the ghost of Jimmy Saville will be walking the boon down the aisle

Attached: holo.jpg (474x283, 14K)

Remembah whose in chaahge, goy.

Attached: PrinceCharlesEvelyndeRothschildPrinceFe92XCZvAKcl.jpg (600x430, 69K)

Bow down British people. You're niggers and muslims now.

Mossad agents posing as ISIS terrorists will hijack a British Airways A320 and crash it into the wedding venue.

Go on.

>Mossad agents posing as ISIS

Is there any other type of ISIS?
This is Jow Forums, we know who ISIS is

furthermore, the operation has been planned as a joint Israel-US co-effort, (funded primarily by the US).

Based mossad.

Will the plane be intercepted?

LARP more

Keep your friends close and your niggers closer.

Attached: IMG_5816.jpg (506x350, 78K)

Keep going

the obvious choice is Obama

20 odd years ago they killed his Mum for trying to have little brown babies, now he's allowed to have little brown babies

One generation and the country went to the dogs for a variety of reasons, it's just got worse in every way.

Anyone got the info that Megan screwed her dad out of all his money?
Someone on here posted it earlier

Remains to be seen, as the UK is unaware of the secretive operation. General feeling is that a rapid takeover of the aircraft during its climb phase from london city metro airport will not allow enough time for millitary interception. Planning for the operation began in 2014 shortly after MH370's disappearance (which was a botched mossad hijacking).

That's right goys, focus on the Royal Wedding while we quietly release refugees into your communities

Attached: sandwich.jpg (377x249, 43K)

If what you're saying matriculates, when should this "incident" occur?

>Protestant "Monarchy"

who cares

Britain hasn't had a legitimate monarch since 1688.

history repeats itself;

1. A series of massive earthquakes hit north-east Japan, unleashing a 10-metre tsunami

2. US forces kill the al-Qaida leader, Osama bin Laden, in a raid on a house in Abbottabad, Pakistan

3. The Egyptian president, Hosni Mubarak, quits and the army pledges to oversee a transition to democracy

4. President Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali flees Tunisia, sparking copycat protests that become the Arab spring

5. Libya's former leader Muammar Gaddafi is killed by rebels in the wake of a Nato air strike

6. Prince William marries Catherine Middleton at Westminster Abbey

7. The English riots hit their peak in London and spread to Birmingham, Bristol and Liverpool

8. Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dies, aged 56

9. The English riots begin on the back of a peaceful protest over the police shooting of Mark Duggan in London

10. The death is announced of the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il, one of the most condemned leaders of recent history

12PM, 19 May GMT

How do you know all this? Give us some crumbs to prove you're not a LARP

Shes not even that black and 99% of the shitposters here would tap given the opportunity.

I thought they killed her for that AND cheating on her husband for some mussie tycoon's kid.

I thought they used BST now? Either way, that would be at 7 AM EST then, right?

You confuse fucking for marrying.

They did. James Hewitt who was an officer in British Army is alleged to be Harry's real father.

Of Course it's a Larp. Malaysia airlines was a suicide/murder by the pilot. It was proven this week

Attached: 1522970298716.jpg (250x246, 5K)

Damn, Diana is a hussy I guess she paid the toll. Humanitarian my ass, she was on the BBC cock tour

Valid point.

Attached: Meghan's dad.jpg (811x409, 39K)

Yep.

Attached: 5eutfyig.png (802x264, 20K)

>know of super-secret assassination plot
>give details on Jow Forums before it goes down
every time

Attached: 1423949334796.jpg (1000x670, 77K)

Jej, back in the days, when the king wanted to marry a divorcee he had to renounce his title.

Her own dad is a scamming nigger.

Steve jobs has to die again?

That’s so dumb. A bride is walked down the aisle by someone, typically a father, who is giving away the bride to the new family. So he’s giving away the bride to his own family.

Attached: Alex Soros and Meghan Markle.jpg (612x612, 132K)

Her father is near death. They tried to kill her sister in a car accident. What must be done must be done.

It wasn't proven you fucking fool. MH370 was an attempted hijacking by mossad agents (with the goal being to fly into petronas towers and pin it on ISIS). The cockpit door was breached with a shoe bomb, and the flight deck attacked. The two pilots heroically fought back, turning the aircraft around and depressuriazing it. Unfortunately both they and the hijackers died from mutually exchanged injuries during the violent struggle for control. The 777 flew for 7.5 hours as a ghost plane filled with dead people before crashing into the southern Indian ocean.

>hol up prince söy
>show me the license to suck on deez toes

Attached: IMG_9216.jpg (1847x1912, 588K)

that's gotta be a coincidence

Stop the larping user, they're already dead, Amanda Ley knows this.

Attached: 01 (2).jpg (858x570, 57K)

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/mh370-malaysia-airlines-captain-deliberate-plane-crash-murder-suicide-zaharie-amad-shah-a8350621.html

>“This was planned, this was deliberate, and it was done over an extended period of time.”
>“planned meticulously to make the aircraft disappear”, including flying along the Thai-Malaysian frontier to avoid either side taking action.
>Captain Zaharie put on an oxygen mask before depressurising the plane to render the passengers and crew unconscious.

Makes way more sense than your fucking story. Also if you would detonate a shoebomb the plane would blow up as well and that would show on radar. The transponder was deleberty turned off.

Nice LARP faggot

... to be continued

Why does this matter.

>I don't see any problem with beastiality!
The absolute state of the UK.

Slaanesh daemonette hooves.
These are honestly the ugliest legs i have ever seen on a woman.

Attached: slaanesh.jpg (640x640, 33K)

I love basketball!

He's not in line for the throne, nobody cares if he has kids or not. These people are a literal waste of money, they serve no purpose. The people that give a fuck are dying off in droves, I'm betting by the time William is eligible for the throne, when Charles dies, they don't just throw them out in disgust and turn Buckingham palace into a permanent museum.

>>“This was planned, this was deliberate, and it was done over an extended period of time.”
>>“planned meticulously to make the aircraft disappear”, including flying along the Thai-Malaysian frontier to avoid either side taking action.
>>Captain Zaharie put on an oxygen mask before depressurising the plane to render the passengers and crew unconscious.

no evidence for any of this

>. Also if you would detonate a shoebomb the plane would blow up as well and that would show on radar. The transponder was deleberty turned off.

shoe bombs only bring down planes when they destroy part of its hull, creating an explosive decompression (which is what actually rips the plane apart). The mh370 bomb was a small shaped charge made with PETN, and directed at the lock of the door.

What is going on with that woman in the background?

the crown was compromised the moment they allowed jews back into england.

Are those feet the reason black people can jump so high LMAO

No plane no evidence, but they have evidence the transponder was turned of and the plane flew low enough to avoid detection by radar. Your "ghost"plane could not do that, only a pilot can. sadly got to go to work, keep on larping m8

Because her dad is supposed to. Her family is so fucked she can't even get her own dad to walk her down the isle. Absolute peasantry.

>Spirit Cooking
nothing to worry about, move along.

it's literally on every tabloid, search for markle's brother letter

we needed money thanks to fucks like you hunting down our Indiamen.

thanks to his role model bro and role model -in law harry can do whatever he wants to. if anyone really thought there is a possiblity this inbred will become anything important, they'd prevented this shit from happening. in the end firehead is the obvious offspring of a riding instructor and in no direct blood line with the queen. so he won't be anything anyway.
i wonder how they will manage to avoid dumbo to become next king. he is an even worse disgrace than anyone else.

I know, tell me something new

I hope I see all you niggas in the royal wedding thread tomorrow. I'm bringing the banter.

>tfw queen dies soon and I get a day off

Tick tock

Behead her and make it a national holiday, pretty comfy bruv.

nothing to see here goys, move along. its all good

Attached: 1526577078884.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

I might have a go at killing the queen of my life keeps on no working out. It honestly doesn't seem that hard and a British murder sentence is like 7 years for good boys so it wouldn't even be that bad.

Given the climate you might even get a pardon after a few years.

You're not wrong about this having the touch of Slaanesh.
This woman will be the destruction of the royal family.

You've fallen for the propaganda. They are very obviously hyping this up to attempt to normalize the miscegenation after the backlash of the refugee crisis.

Yeah it would be cool as fuck to be able to say you killed the queen as well. I'd rather wait till she dies naturally and charles takes over so I can get that dank kingslayer title.

>These people are a literal waste of money, they serve no purpose
that's where you're wrong matey boy

That's more cautious.
How old are you? It's always like that when a member of the royal famalam gets married.

Charles is the father. Diana has ginger genes, her brother for example.

They killed her as they didn't want muslim half brothers running around

This is such a fucking non issue and it highlights how fucking politically and morally incompetent most people are.
The monarchy have been letting the public down and stabbing in the back for a very long fucking time now, are we really supposed to act like this is a big fucking deal?
Also, this impassioned and fanatical celebration of class inequalities seems to be rather odd behaviour for British "democratic egalitarians".

lol wtf
>A soros
>a markle mutt
>a spirit cooking in the background
every man dressed in white

TELL ME THIS ROYAL WEDDING ISNT SOME GLOBALIST PLAN FOR SOMETHING

Attached: 1497606924316.jpg (447x456, 32K)

Behold, your princess, Britcucks

Attached: 1526187343364.jpg (615x346, 32K)

At least for now they generate more business around them to generate taxes than they cost for tax payers. Tourism, media circus and shieet.

"Give me your hand, d-dear. Ooh, my! W-what a b-beautful hand, you have, dear! O-or should I say, d-duchess? U-um, excuse me, duchess!
*wipes away Big Mac crumbs from her shoulders*
L-let's go now, my dear. History awaits!
*Leads her down the aisle to the sound of Beyonce's "Put a Ring on it".

Attached: 68ac19a454d3451a30090f4cfdfe480e.jpg (564x423, 38K)

>charles is the father
dude just look at william. he cannot deny his daddyo. harry does not look any close to charles bongfuck.
nobody cares what he does. if there will be anything going on that he is next in line for being king, some dna test will kill his chances.

RED SHOES

Ok Germmy, i love you, but shut your mouth.

Attached: questionsofanon.jpg (2328x581, 433K)

what does that pic prove? even on this one harry does not look anything close to charles. only willie does