Why is noone speaking about the italian happening ?

Leftists, globalists and EU tyrans are absolutely losing their shits right now since a document leaked on an agreement between the Lega and the MI-5.

In short:
>erasing 250 billions of debt to the EU Central Bank
>end of sanctions and Russia and stopping to consider them as an adversary but as an economic partner
>popular referundums
>local referundum before any new mosquee being built
>listing of Imams
>ban of freemasons in the government

And finally there was mention of leaving the Euro in a precedent version.

Attached: 512px-Flag_of_Italy_(1861-1946).svg.png (512x341, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1IOpXUZe5ItvW-xRMpFyiqQUoEKYkxI11/view
twitter.com/subversivejuice/status/990767741836582912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acca_Larentia_killings
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the secret to authentic Italian pizza sauce you slimy Italian???

Have you seen the absolute state of this board? It's run into the ground by leftists mod and IAs.

Quality olive oil

With all my respect for lega and the italian right, how they want to pay all the fre gibbes promised by 5S? Italian economy was fucked by years of state interventionism and economic lack of freedom.
They will need more debts i fear

Attached: mussolini-hitler500x367.png (500x367, 277K)

sperm

This is actually very interesting ... could tear the moloch apart in the long run.

Attached: 1525816827864.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Mozzarella and Pomodoro. You use surrogate instead. That's why your pizza taste like shit

OwO now i understand why I love pizza so much!!!

It's the exact opposite, our economy started shitting the bed in the '90s when most state industries got (((privatised))) and the lira got pegged to the common European currency board

>local referundum before any new mosquee being built

The most beautiful concession between lega and m5s. Coalition government done right.

Attached: 3275EBA0-76B8-4FD2-930C-D54B0C147D51.png (1080x720, 1.11M)

palm oil

I'm not pro M5S but "muh absolute free market" it's an illusion to enslave the goym.

Having a flat tax would be based, I would move there to work if you did it, Italy is by far the best country liv in Europe and I have visited pretty much all of them.

Figured that fresh oregano instead of that dried bullshit and quality ingredients in general do the trick ... but open for recommendations.

and the source is as always OPs ass?

It should be a European wide policy.

this but unironically
oh and black sperm contains much more nutrients than those of wh*toids

referundums should only be as long a thing until the democracy is disbanded and we can have fascism tho

Oregano doesnt go on the pizza you stupid

You should wait, I think the program is good but it's still somewhat of a gamble, still better than guaranteed recession like the one the democratic party has been giving us for the past years with its austerity policies though

Because no one cares about boot niggers?

No source because the government and the programs are not done yet. But the points discussed are these in the OP

The Eu is going absolutely insane though. This is worth just for all the butthurt it has caused to Merkel and Macron

Are you italian?
If so get the fuck out of my country

Attached: 2346735682546316.jpg (800x600, 52K)

High quality Tunisian olive oil

>Oregano doesnt go on the pizza

Look at this daft cunt.

It's basilico that goes on Pizza

WTF are you talking about?

Basilico or Oregano: it's all about the kind of pizza.
Bufala is good with basilico. Normal Margherita can benefit of Oregano's taste.

Idiot fag

Austerity measures soon.

Attached: the fat controller laughed.png (500x400, 234K)

ABSOLUTELY WHITE AND BASED

Attached: willy3.png (453x577, 307K)

Only terroni use Basilico

Genuine question, are all italians WE WUZ ROAMANS AND SHIET?

>ftw Pizza was invented in New York City in the early 20th century but now Italians claim it as their own and actually argue about how to do it properly.

Attached: smug 3.jpg (551x600, 107K)

Ok this is getting too complicated for me ... better stick with my Sauerkraut then

Attached: spärdöwaifu.png (691x600, 353K)

Yes, except some of the most folkloric members of the Lega (which have been thankfully wholly marginalised) that were all about WE WUZ CELTS, and the most diehard eurists that claim that we are mutts

Dumb literal fag

If Italy sticks to its guns and eventually deports and sinks refugee boats they'll be: Poland/Czech/Hungary-tier.

Attached: niccee.png (1000x1000, 128K)

>mfw austrians put bacon in their Sauerkraut

Attached: 1525204293075.png (640x344, 128K)

WE

Did the government finally form?

What?! Not where I come from at least. Only juniper berries, Lorbeerblatt and Kümmel. Maybe a tiny bit of beer while you cook it up...

Attached: heresy.jpg (500x661, 130K)

We talk about italy here, they dont have goverments but somewhat stabelized chaos

Because Italians are retarded and for some reason cannot in2government
It won't happen, just like it never does in Europe.
This will be a happening just like the golden Dawn getting power in Greece, absolutely fuckall

Hang from a tree kike.

>WE WUZ
What do you mean? We are descendants of the Romans, we don't just pretend it. Go fuck yourself

If they even actualize half of the things posted by OP, I will definitely move. I didn't come to Germany voluntarily, my grandpa came here in the early 70s because he was offered a job. Born and raised here, but no matter how law-abiding and hard-working you are, you'll never be accepted. I can only imagine what it feels like to live in the country WHERE YOU ACTUALLY BELONG. Emigration and immigration should be banned. I dream of the day no-one will ever use the word "foreigner" to describe me.

Come home, tanned man

Love

WUZ

are you retarded?

PIZZAIOLI

I would welcome with open arms someone that decided to come back, from Germany of all places. We need true Italians more than ever.
Also, if noone in your family legally abandoned the Italian citizenship you automatically get dual citizenship and a passport if you can prove you have Italian origins

Nice

Non sai quanta voglio ho di finalmente farlo.

The things is: I married a Greek hottie who doesn't speak a word Italian and she's kinda skeptical. After all, she just moved to Germany 5 years ago, bought an apartment and learned the language well. I told her she doesn't even need to learn Italian right away, Italy has a state with a lot of native German speakers (Trentino-Alto Adige) but she's still unconvinced, mainly because she doesn't wanna give up all she worked so hard for. I also told her that houses are cheaper than in Germany, the property taxes in Italy are a joke compared to here and even things like tv licencses are 90 € compared to 210 € here. Maybe if I take it slowly she'll finally warm up.

Not a problem. I wasn't granted dual citizenship because I was born before the year 2000 and I never applied for German citizenship. I only have the Italian one.

Don't do it just yet. Wait and see, our taxes are still shit.

I guess that's good then. Carry on.

Turn off your trip faggot

Believe me, taxes are higher in Germany as well as groceries and the overall cost of living. I have been so many times in Italy for all my life and the only thing that comes to my mind that is cheaper here is fuel. Clothes, food, utilites like water etc. are all cheaper there.
Do you have a dog tax like Germany?

Prove the world wrong and start implementing centralized economic planning and we will see who is right.

Nothing it's happening, both are moderately pro-eu parties. It will be like syriza in greece, brace yourself for a major delusion.
They're not mutually exclusive.

He's fine, he's one of the few trips who isn't a faggot.

Italians are lazy leftists that want free shit from the culturally superior northern countries.
The brown subhumans they've elected will bend the knee to the EZ masters or face fiscal annihilation.
All will submit to superior neoliberal economics or die.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

How do you know if you're deporting a refugee or a 10th generation moorish rape baby?

t. country that lives off EU gibs

Kill yourself frocio di merda sub umano

>things like TV licenses
>things like
>tv licenses
>things
>s

T-t-theres more t-t-than one tv license?

Fuggg xdddddd Tim do go cuddle wit may eagle xxxddddd da tree ah liburty alright praise jebus

Less in debt then you Giovanni

Attached: .png (1128x1002, 105K)

Why are your women so slutty? Clubs are filled with Bulgarian thots giving ass to anyone who buys them a drink

All women are slutty for Italians. It's a fact.

Point taken, but isn't somebody the Head of State like Salvini or Di Maio?

Doubt either side could agree to the other in this case, probably a neutral head of goverment.
Head of state is the president Mattarella

Do you have up to60% of personal income tax(50% if you're not an entrepreneur)+ shitty services+ a shit loads of regional and communal taxes in Germany? I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, I'm saying be really sure of what you're doing.

Attached: 396140703190745089.png (128x115, 17K)

Nona tears

Fresh pineapple. None of that fucking canned pineapple.

>gets free money from Germany, Italy, France and other developed EU countries
>government doesn't need to go in debt as much to invest
Wow

Wtf is that uncooked shit?

Go back eating your polenta

>anal sex

Degenerate.

The actual contratto di governo (govt program) M5S-Lega is here:
drive.google.com/file/d/1IOpXUZe5ItvW-xRMpFyiqQUoEKYkxI11/view

Attached: 1487159412257.jpg (2592x1944, 1.34M)

WE WUZ CAESARS

But it's true, Badilico in pizza taste like shit unless it's a pizza Napoletana. Origano is much better for normal pizza

Our leftist media are shitting their pants a bit, but fuck them. I wish Italy the best of luck.

It's Italy
The Mafia will just fuck everything up as usual

Can any Italian explain who is in this video? I really hope fascism has started in Italy again.

twitter.com/subversivejuice/status/990767741836582912

Attached: Pure.jpg (563x730, 67K)

Are there mods? I always wondered how so much shit stays up here, "Whyte wimmin r X" isn't genuine political discussion.

Italian american here. Italy is the wokest country in western europe right now. There are still a bunch of niggers (and sicilians) but they can be dealt with in time. Avanti Italia!

Mods ARE the shitposters, they've cornered the market and delete the competing shitposts while keeping their own.

Do you work for the BBC?

>twitter.com/subversivejuice/status/990767741836582912

CasaPound Italia, the Italian fascist party, commemorating this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acca_Larentia_killings a couple of months ago.

Attached: CasaPound Italia.jpg (1600x800, 174K)

More vid here if you're interested
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w

Oregano gives me gastritis and taste too strong, basilico is an aesthetic touch, the taste is given from the dough -which they only know how to do in naples- the tomato sauce and the mozzarella -not cheap pasta filante- pic related is how it should look like, anything else is a variation

Attached: IMG_20180518_153505.png (1080x798, 1.02M)

Well I think northern pizza has his own taste, but I like terroni pizza too. It's just American pizza that's shit.

P A S T A

O MORTE

>CasaPound Italia
Thanks for the link. What is the average opinion of them and how much support do they have?

Attached: 1526242863853.jpg (601x438, 132K)

le 0.9%