Jow Forums BTFO

You can not refute this.

Attached: 1509497713266.png (640x330, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how did the natives end up?

Whats stopping Sam Hyde from exterminating the natives in self defense?

Attached: shiggiru diggiru.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Hey OP can you quote me the immigration law the American settlers violated?

Dont worry I'll wait.

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

Attached: 123049.png (640x330, 170K)

There was no America before the english colonised it. There wasn't even really a country or civilization to speak of, rather you got the motley assortment of violent warring hunter gatherers who are in a sense what you get BEFORE you have a country.

blue-faced BTFOer, bring down this thread

Attached: solutrean btfoer.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

Getting culturally enriched by european culture, tech and cuisine, as well as learning a valuable lesson about respecting other cultures and races.

Since nowdays nearly every american can claim to be part native american, it means that every american can claim the history of native americans themselves.

We Wuz featherheads n shieet.

Narive americans said the same thing

I like to restrain girls and take a big hard shit up their cunt
Particularly girls who have a miscarriage and friend zone me

I see what you did there

Attached: 1525549878621.png (640x358, 212K)

As a Native American this is the exact logic I use to argue against immigration.

>if Indians hadn’t let all the wypipo settle here they would still exist.

Attached: AB6EAA4A-2A2F-4019-9EA2-00AC5CF5A1EB.jpg (1219x915, 520K)

Well there was a Sir Samuel of Hyde who purge natives in South America. It’s a legend tho

We would still be here, except the natives would have been 100% genocided by smallpox blankets instead of 90% genocided.

What's there to refute?
You don't want to end up like the Indians, do you?

>refugees are bad for local populations
completely agreed, nothing to refute

Same shit here.

>Decolonise!
>Also, open borders!

The difference is we are capable of stopping it

Attached: 1526271226861.png (1614x1482, 77K)

They did say that and we killed them

Nah. The difference is we're not forest niggers

Thus making us capable of stopping people from coming here

if you've ever been to an indian reservation, culturally "enriched" isn't the word i'd use to describe them. they were pretty brutally conquered and killed until they were rounded up by threat of force and moved somewhere else, only to have their population and culture be slowly but surely erased and replaced.

Why is it so much more racist/misogynist?

Finland is a hard land

Yes they did say the same and we killed them. It was a fucking ethnic cleaning of massive proportions.
We win, now shut the fuck up

Attached: ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM.png (719x548, 435K)

No, we wouldn't. And look at the native Americans now. Living on fucking reserves. Learn from the mistakes of the past.

The native Americans did say the same.
That's why pilgrims brought beads and bought the land from them.
Fucking imbecile.

They did. For all the "peaceful injuns help colonists to not starve" stories there are a thousand "indian army tries to through whitey into the sea, fails" stories.

"what makes you think I want to go the way of the native americans?"

They brutalize their own people as well. They are literally savages.

Native americans had no say. They either accepted the treaties, or would be genocided.
No such issue with refugees.

Im so confussed. Is this a torture device or did she accidently get locked in a meat smoker. Wtf

Yes, because even if the injuns banned immigration, they had no capacity to enforce such a ban because they were stone age savages

Boomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer got
>Israel is good Boomer got

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

You say erased, i say "diversified".

Besides, there is only one race, the human race. There is no difference between an indian and an european settler since they are all one species, so you cant really kill off a culture that never existed in the first place.

Even the word "natives" is wrong, since european americans who were born in the continent have just as much right to claim to be native as the ameri-indians do.

>indians can't keep their shit together in reservations
their own fault, do you think ancient indian societies were any good? Lmao this is the same shit they did back then but with a modern background, they are indians not japanese

Attached: C9_2HA4UIAAaxFS.png (500x500, 12K)

> feather niggers ban whites
> white laugh and btfo them anyway.

She's locked there to starve to death. The water bowl is so she doesn't die too quickly. THOT=PATROLLED

>culture be slowly but surely erased and replaced.

They were uncultured savages. They're now an annex of christendom.

Attached: 1439404058884.gif (736x816, 80K)

'native Americans' had no property rights, and they carried sharpened sticks. They wouldn't have had a legitimate claim to stop us if they wanted to.

Yes, because we would take their land by force. Are the refugees willing to do the same? I have a feeling we might come out on top of that exchange.

Native Americans were there just to shit and eat fish. Nobody would have immigrated in America if it was run by natives.

It's because it took all these years to develop and become a super power that these refugees want to come in.

You don't see refugees going to Hawaii, because it's run by minorities and it's a disaster.

When the refugees come in can we live off the government dime like our natives do?

Native Americans wouldn't have said that though, because they were nothing but a set of individual tribes who waged war on each other to an art form. They genocide smaller tribes, changed allegiance, even sided with the European against their "brothers". And they couldn't have turned away anyone from the USA, because they aren't the people who founded it. Fake EU bellend, you don't know anything about history.

>shitty bait image
>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
I hate this goddamn place

Why is a black person speaking on behalf of Native Americans? Is she not appropriating the struggles of Native Americans for her own personal agenda, when she doesn't know what it's like to be a Native? Fucking racist bitch.

Obvious sage

>We should do like the Native Americans did and get genocided.
kys faggot

Notice how she also is locked into an uncomfortable position so she can't sit or lay down. Chinks are sick motherfuckers.

thanks for the bump

Attached: 1526522517744.jpg (592x841, 60K)

>Would you be here if Native Americans had said the same?
Yes, because we had rifles and armor and horses when they had bows, animal skins, and their feet.

They never get that far.

pol should push refugees into Hawaii

The political correct term is American Indian you damn bigot.

Native American is anybody born in America. Meaning born in South Central and North America but not Hawaii or Alaska because those aren't a part of America.

they were civilized

they did say the same.

Native Americans were wiped out because they didn't have a tough immigration policy.

You need to be tough on immigrants or you will be wiped out.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

yes they would. they shot them. OP retard.

None of the original colonists were refugees, they were not fleeing anythinng. Read a fucking book.

Native Americans had a great immigration policy, oh wait, there wasn't a nation, rather tribes in constant warfare.

>2 wrongs make a rights.

So if it was wrong to let whites settle in murica because it replaced natives why should they commit the same mistake to replace the current people?

They did, once they realised you were going to kill them all.
Sadly it was too late, much like the current scenario.

Tell me again how that worked out for the Native Americans.

>Would you be here if the Native Americans had said the same?
Yes. We conquered those niggers.

have you ever been to one? they each get paid $50k a year as ‘reparations’ and their reservations are shit for no fault but their own. theyre basically feathered methheads

No the difference is that we were here first
Search the Sollutrean hypothesis
We didnt have that option either when the indian americans came here

Attached: Pg-9-stone1.jpg (620x338, 40K)

They did say the same

Definatly. They have weird propensity for torture

> American "Indian"
Wrong country, but politically correct

The Native Americans didn't allow Europeans inside their land. The Europeans just invaded it. An immigration policy wouldn't have done shit against a military with really good naval capabilities, well-armed infantry, and highly competent leadership.

As some with Karuk and Cherokee blood in him, legally recognized by the federal united states as a member of both tribes...
A. We could this land for a handful of beads. They didn't fool us into believing they were magic beads from the great Eel itself.
B. When we did fight, we lost horribly because of our general unwillingness to adapt. Reluctance to use firearms and adjust tactics earned is defeat, after we tried to reneg on deals our appointed chieftans had made before hand.

So fuck you, you fucking European mongrel, for trying to speak on my peoples' behalf. Maybe you should try defending your own fucking homeland from Islam and rapist niggers before casting stones at someone elses' history, because your successors will look at this point in European history with great disappointment. You will be traitors to your children.

Only wypipo can be racist - People of Color (tm) are all oppressed, and can speak out against Ebil Wh*tebois all they want.

It's why OP's graphic isn't racist, but this one is:

Solutrean hypothesis has been debunked numerous times.

Yep. The modern leftist dialogue seems to imply that it was a meeting of equals when indians and europeans first met and created treaties.
In reality, it was absolutely a one-sided affair. If the europeans hadn't been enlightened to try to deal with the savages fairly, we'd be reading about how at one point a colony of people existed in North America, but all that is left now is arrow heads and cave paintings.
Much like the beothuk.

Only one race
Of course a sven would say this...

Attached: oldladyreading.jpg (640x480, 41K)

it's okay when we do it

Attached: 1525927153004.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

They choose to live in those shitholes. That's their choice.
The rest of us joined society.
One aspect of our creation story is that times change, the lands will chance in more permanent ways than the seasons, and even our Gods will change (and sometimes die).
It is crucial to remember your heritage and traditions, and to not lose them in these new times--but times will change, It is inevitable and infallible.

Yeah
I’m sure if Native Americans said GTFO the colonists would have dropped their guns shrugged their shoulders and said “ok we’ll leave”.
Pffffffft whatever

Unfortunately the answer is obviously fucking yes. Haha

They said the same

Tell me how

The natives did say that. And look what that got em

Good savage is old meme. They weren't civilized. Murderous self destructive mob

They said the same, we got them drunk and took their land.

Attached: 1f3d588adb1031c7f52cdc15b40f13d9eed85b8203fd3b8abd67adccc8db82ac.jpg (640x460, 212K)

Some did and they were right.

We took their nations and wiped out their cultures.

Lol history is written by the victor. You should know this most of all Eurofag.

Human kind is not a race but species, you dumb fuck.

>You can not refute this.

Attached: anime eye roll.gif (500x382, 388K)

I don't see the pro-immigration argument in this image

The natives didn't have the ability to do anything about it. White people do.

> the Native Americans were a peaceful and monolithic society that embraced one another as well as foreigners alike

Yeah, the noble savage mythos is deeply bred into the insane left.

Attached: 15162476363636.jpg (2131x1560, 261K)

fpbp

If I was a Nigger, I'd like migration, too, lol

It's just quite horrible for the natives. If they aren't able to fight, they'll be replaced it.

This is not a general "good or bad"-thing, but rather a "good for my people"-thing.

You can thank Fern Gully, Avatar, Pocahontas, etc. for that.