Imagine 2000 of those bad boys detonating on the east coast of the USA washing away everything to the rocky mountains...

Imagine 2000 of those bad boys detonating on the east coast of the USA washing away everything to the rocky mountains LMFAO.

Attached: Capture.jpg (991x736, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MUH PUTIN
>HAS SMALL DICK SO HE SHOWS OFF ALL THIS WEAPONS
>US DOES NOT
>US SMART

The U.S probably has a satellite that can fire down a laser beam that can destroy a building for all we know.

Suck more American dick western fag.

We do - and much much much more. Buildings are small potatoes.

The plans for the drones were released this year. They're not even operational yet. Currently all Russia _actually_ has is a AUV.

imGINE 2000 OF THESE LOST IN THE OCEAN SOMEWHERE WAITING TO BLOW LIKE THEY DO WITH THEIR SUBS.....

Attached: belgium_triangle_ufo.jpg (400x444, 75K)

You're in a western country shilling for a country that would gladly destroy yours, that is responsible for creating left wing ideologies.

Whose the fucking cuck?

did you know there is an underwater network of hydrophones across the entire ocean floor?
Now you do

What a stupid waste of money

delete this

Attached: QOhSxwM.jpg (640x408, 75K)

Also, OP... 2000? LOL. They can't even afford 13 of their SU-57.

>detonating on the east coast of the USA
Why stop there?
If they do it to California and the Gulf of Mexico America will become 90% white and most jews will be dead.
FUCKING DO IT VLAD!
>western fag.
Ching chong bing bong dicklet.

If you disturb the entire water column it's not just the US coast that's going to feel it. The entire pacific would, too - and that includes allies and territory of Russia.

THIS! Russia Fred's Marxism and subverts countries and institutions across the world, then turns around and pretends to be the savior for the problem they created.

>Who's the cuck
I am, because I like watching my GF fuck other guys.

Attached: larpteam.png (702x459, 253K)

come on putin, help out the volcano, start the blue wave

Australia truly is our greatest ally.

Attached: 1472647137849.png (185x233, 38K)

Op, op's mom and /pol's/ anons must survive.

thats not how fluid dynamics works

>Russia is responsible for creating left wing ideologies

read a book faggot

Ethnic Russians are responsible for left-wing cancer. Trust me, goyim.

If they don't touch California and British islands, it's alright. The other places are expendable.

Noooo, they must go up in flames first.

>the shockwave of a nuclear explosion
>won't create Tsunamis

Man think. What would happen to the surrounding water if you dropped a massive meteor into it? Waves, Tsunamis, big ones.

Now imagine that meteor coming from below the sea level.

Germany is responsible for creating leftist ideologies.

Frankfurt school, Marx, Bolsheviks came to Russia from Germany just before revolution, now migrant crisis and european union. All done by Germans

Go back to China.

America literally has railgun satalites, laser weapon technology, radiation weapon technology and numerous other fucking crazy things that aren’t put into practice but can deployed rather rapidly.

Iirc there’s even a dish based weapon that can disable the crew of a submarine from miles away.

meanwhile in reality

Attached: 300.png (1726x964, 555K)

West coast needs a bath

Hell, DARPA has already made sub-hunting drones.

>Imagine 2000 of those bad boys detonating on the east coast of the USA
Like russia could afford 2,000. they're lucky to afford 2.

>2000
just one is enough

the waves caused by an impact are high, not long. The waves caused by an earthquake are long but not very high. This means that the wave created by the resulting explosion of a meteor or a nuke would be high, but it wouldn't contain even nearly as much kinetic energy as the wave caused by an earthquake.

Simple fluid dynamics.

>Imagine 2000 of those bad boys detonating on the east coast of the USA washing away everything to the rocky mountains LMFAO.
suloo make it so.

Attached: braindead.jpg (645x773, 56K)

So fucking gay it's fake

Exactly. I like how euros talk so much shit about military capabilities but if you talk to the people that actually try to fight America the answer you typically get is “don’t it’s actually a really fucking bad idea” because these people spend hundreds of years fighting other powers conventionally then America get involved and they start getting microwaved from a FOB 17 miles away lmao

I would just feel bad for the fish. Fuck the hippies on the west coast though.

Great, so they can blame the volcano on Russia. Hooray!

Russia knows this first-hand.. and the experience came just a few months ago.

businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

FOB?

>American doesn’t know what a forward operating base is.

You shame your ancestors friend

I think the technical term is kinetic bombardment satellites.

Attached: 6ee4f607c5c15308.jpg (500x425, 46K)

>there were no footsoldiers. They simply fucked our entire convoy with shelling.

LE FUCKING MAO

I know know why Ivan drinks. Poor ruskies..... their friends death is now a story some POG Bitch uses to get some fat bitches ass at the club fucking kek

OY VEY

NUKE RUSSIA NOW

Attached: Negev chan.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

the microwave part confused me. I thought it was a new weapon or something

Oh nah. I was just saying they can still deploy the newer stuff that close to the front. Which probably surprises a lot of combatants

>first they blasted the f--- out of us by artillery, and then they took four helicopters up and pushed us in a f--- merry-go-round with heavy caliber machine guns
That was my favorite part. I still laugh about it.

>that is responsible for creating left wing ideologies.
>russia

>2018
>he still doesnt know
>on pol
>this historically illiterate

Attached: Capture.png (224x300, 197K)

Yeah don't crack a shot at an American camp unless you want an f-18 up your ass. If you really are asking for trouble they'll call in a B1 to bone your ass. God knows what they have waiting for shtf.

Attached: 1520297388051.jpg (251x272, 35K)

Two different things.

t. brainlet

Explains why a country of this size, rich in natural resources is a sub-3rd world shithole full of drunktards and junkies living in a fucking mud.

not the entire ocean floor but 95% of it

Looking through all these comments claiming the US has some magic weapon system makes me laugh hard.
You morons, your country is dying in every sphere it possibly could. There's no turning back, you'll collapse like the Soviet Union and your country will be broken up into pieces.
That's what you get for praising hate and greed and serving Satan. The bible says that god will put into the hearts of the enemies of Satan the will and power to obliterate within only 1 hour new Babylon with arrows that will not miss. (nukes)
After that all remaining peoples of new Babylon will scatter around the world and return to their origin country (new Babylon will be Multiculturalist according to the bible).
Maybe god will use Russia as a tool to destroy you. It will be glorious! Can't wait for it to happen.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'm 1000+ft up so i'm good senpai.

wash it all away

hahahahahaha

The whole world hates you and will celebrate your destruction. Just think about it for a second.
You know it's the truth.

Tsunami wouldn't get to the Dakotas before the minutemen launched.

bane?

Whaaaa whaaa cry baby boy you and the rest of the world will suck on the toes of America for pop culture and money for the rest of your life and will grow old and die a worthless life waiting for imaginary nukes to blow us up

This in the best case after the attack half of the US is underwater while in return russia gets nuked into oblivion. Just first striking the US with conventional nukes would be far more useful than this gimick

>for pop culture and money
Of course, that's why the whole world hates you. Because we all want to serve greed and money.
We can't wait to all be possessed by Satan just like your heart is.

Best and most accurate comic.

But i want do add that the EUDSSR and it's most cucked Mem er countries dont look different.

>300 foot tsunami

No, just no. Maybe 300 foot swell at the blast site, enough to engulf a carrier, but no tsunami.

You devil worshippers took everything for us, absolutely everything that was good in this world was destroyed by feral beasts like yourself.

So? You really think Americans give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks? You europeans just have no idea how different this culture is

Please nuke CA

This is the ultimate doomsday weapon. Cant wait for WW3.

Attached: quote-only-the-dead-have-seen-the-end-of-war-plato-66-81-89.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Imagine 2000 of those bad boys detonating on the east coast of the USA causing massive butthurt and one spilled Caffè Latte LMFAO.

Attached: firecracker-1793975_960_720.jpg (960x640, 125K)

Attached: 1525572130913.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

This based Pole knows well the dangers of the eternal Kraut.

I know, the only value they have is who's the top alpha dog who'll stomp on the head of the weaker ones.
Even their kids in school behave like this and this continues when they get older.

Imagine Putin actually doing something instead of backing off like a bitch when America called his bluff in striking Syria.

38,000 firecrackers?

Big deal, yo if I drop my dick in the middle of the ocean the whole planet would be engulfed by the tsunami it would create.

"Railgun satellites" LMAO
You can't even get ones on your ships working properly. Fire 1-2 shots and it melts and needs repaired.

The saltiest Austrian in the world, everyone.

I know shit all about the military,
If someone set one of these off in the Indian ocean would they know who did it?

>the russian anything
so spooky

Attached: ivan.jpg (503x500, 101K)

My anger is righteous, there is nothing wrong with hating evil.
You don't even know what community and being part of a people means because then you wouldn't treat even your own kind like subhumans if they happen to earn less like yourself or lower in the hierarchy.

Eat dog commie

They don't know who set off the one to the south of South Africa decades ago. They suspect it was Israel.. but no confirmations.

Rail gun satellites would be a waste of resources. Laser weaponry in space is where it's at.

>burgers are proud of their military killing some mercs

Like the ones that follow around the US Navy carriers at undetectable depths, armed with a nuke?

Dude if USA literally would just stop existing the world would become an incomparably better place. Yes, a lot of good came from the US in terms of technology, but the US has become a tool for jews all around the world, it's worthless.
>culture
>USA
pick one and only one

>same "mercs" that took Crimea
Does Denmark even have a military?

Attached: civ-5-washington.jpg (760x428, 72K)

>Marx was a German Jew
>The Bolshevik revolution was financed by an American Jew called Jacob Schiff
>This historically illiterate

> years ago: DARPA spent millions to develop small battlefield drones
> months ago: US military bans use of Chinese DJI drones

What happened to that pile of money? Did they blow it on hookers and coke?

>>same "mercs" that took Crimea
How does a retard like you even learn to type?

You crazy ass foreigners
You folks just don't understand..
Americans can kill each other and bitch about it all day long on the MSM to each other.
AT the end of the day anyone of YOU fuck with anyone of US your all fucked.
We are a nation of killers ALL of us...
You folks have not a clue...

Attached: 1515701179904.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

>doesn't understand cost benefit analysis

You can be proud of yourself.

Don't fuck with the mongrel hordes man.
Just a warnin to ya..

Hope one hits the west coast

I'm sorry to say, but we're not jealous of you, we genuinely despise you.