YOU DO NOT NEED A GUN

*sigh* Another day, another senseless massacre in America. How many more CHILDREN need to die before you finally admit you DO NOT NEED GUNS. Oh, here come the gun nuts with the usual BS arguments.

>home defense
The WEAKEST of all possible arguments. If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun? Add in the panic that many people would be feeling, you're going to be bumbling around trying to unlock your gun and load the ammo, during which time you could have been calling 911. The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun.

>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!
Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

>hunting
Humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.

>protection
There are safer, non-lethal means of self-protection. Mace, pepper spray, stun guns, etc. By introducing a gun into the mix, you're escalating the situation into a lethal one. There's also a very good chance that your gun could be used against you. And if you're in an area there there might be dangerous wildlife, do you really think your handgun is going to be an effective form of protection against a charging mountain lion or grizzly bear?

>i-i-if everyone had guns then mass shootings would never happen!
Oh yeah, think about all those massacres that were stopped by brave gun toting citizens! Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernadino, Pulse, Vegas, the list goes on!

Attached: 1434579225404.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Sigh, all of your arguments have already been defeated. Check the catalog.

Attached: 1523461271916.jpg (500x600, 55K)

>Another jewish false flags so people like you can say
>AHHHWA MuWH GwWwUUUNSS BWAAAAADDD. NO WRACIST SHHHHOuld HAB GUNZZ. ONLI BOLICE MEN BECAUSE tHEY AARRE GOBERMENT.
>WAHHHHHHHH WHY CAN PEOPLE HAVEE RIGHTS

The purpose of these threads is to exhaust people with idiocy. Havingto fucking explain the same shit over and over and over to people who skirt in with the same bullshit arguments that the last 2000 people came here with over the last 3 months...

This place is like a halway house for normies, they always fucking come here with the same recycled (and in this case pasta) arguments. There will literally never be progress, it is only a temporary state of conflict until the next set of forced talking points can be sponsored by the kikes that own the MSM

sage. kys.

Come and take it basedboy

Ban Schools instead.

All you're doing is shitting up the catalog. If I ever meet you in real I will beat the living shit out of you and drag your half dead corpse to the hospital so I could do it again. There are a lot of psychopaths you do not want to piss off here faggot

Attached: D172E526-2E19-4B5C-B31D-21B81987C4FE.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Oops, meant for OP

for the last time ALL OF THEM.

sage.. again.
but I had to reply to your theory that calling 911 solves saves you.
Have you ever really, I mean REALLY, needed the police to show up can called 911. How long did it take for you to hear sirens? How long for them to arrive in front of your house? How long for them to do something useful about your emergency?

>home defense
I keep my glock next to my nightstand. If I call 911 its going to take them 45 minutes to get here. Everyone in the house will be dead because it will be niggers as I live next to the ghetto.

ISIS and other terrorist groups have done an amazing job. That's without the power grid being disabled and other shit which is trivial at best if a militia is formed.

Niggers, Spics and criminals will always have guns or the ability to attain them. I'm only protecting myself. Look at the UK. Still gun crime. Still knife crime (worse than NY). Going to keep my gun.

ooh scary, will you be crushing him half to death?

>*sigh*

There is no fucking way in hell I’m reading your shitty bait post, in one word I can tell you are shitposting

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

Attached: 1517795308348.jpg (500x628, 115K)

You. OP. You are the last one that needs to die. KYS and we will all be fine.

I WANT A FUCKING GUN

Attached: how-many-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-gun-2514596.png (500x694, 176K)

Tl;dr
No one here cares and you'll never take our guns

Every time some faggot tells me I don't NEED a RIGHT fought for my my ancestors, I buy more guns and ammo.

"B-B-But god blessed america"

Cretins

N O T
O
T

>Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

No you idiot, armed citizens can't defeat the government but it raises the level of force the government is required to use. That means they hesitate to do it sometimes. If even 10% of Japanese-Americans were armed then they wouldn't have been interned (the government was like 50/50 about doing internment)

Another day, another nogun shill rant from an absolute faggot. Kindly suck a nigger's cock.
Spice it up.

OP you're a massive faggot. Good luck on you're ideas that will never fucking happen.

Attached: 1518423889102.jpg (510x525, 42K)

Tell that to this guy, and then go fuck off, you utter fucking pussy.

Attached: TurnEmIn.jpg (720x719, 59K)

responded to wrong post. Shoot me.

>5

Attached: 1521258608188.jpg (782x751, 281K)

B E
E

>demoralized fat neckbeared with 0 military training (shooting a gun is NOT military training)
>a team of properly trained and organized soldiers

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

>YOU DO NOT NEED A GUN

I bet the 8 kids who got shot would respectfully disagree with you.

>How many more CHILDREN need to die before you finally admit you DO NOT NEED GUNS.
all the nigger children
i don't know the exact number

Its my dream to own modern artillery when I become a real boy just to piss you off. Maybe even a few tactical nukes.

I bet the 8 kids who wouldn't have got shot by the would-be-shooter-if-only-he-had-a-gun would have respectfully agree with him

This is such an obvious shill post that I can't be arsed to explain how retarded the op is.

Anybody who uses *sigh* is from reddit

>*sigh*
Stopped reading right there

We need guns to protect ourselves from 3rd world minorities who don't have white basedboy mentalities. They're not docile sheep. They're aggressive rats, the ones in gangs.

They carry out home invasion robberies, carjackings, and rapes targeting docile blue pilled "sleepwalking" white people.

Attached: scapegoat.png (1056x1056, 541K)

I need one because people like you exist

Attached: B7E80DCE-4138-4A99-8D0E-548E391564E7.jpg (640x620, 42K)

>How many more CHILDREN need to die before you finally admit you DO NOT NEED GUNS.
all of them. zergface.jpg

Don't let the Jews control the debate.
This isn't about guns.
Do not even address the gun issue.

Turn it around and get control of the debate.
This is about the decline of morality in America.
When America was conservative, we didn't have school shootings.

This only happens in government schools.
>government schools
>government

ban all government and this will stop. until you cowards are willing to ban government we will continue to have the blood of dead children on our hands. why won't somebody think of the children??!!!

>How many more CHILDREN need to die before you finally admit you DO NOT NEED GUNS

All of them

Attached: 1525494290701.jpg (470x470, 31K)

going out to buy a gun today

Go suck air you faggot statist

Are Amerifat police really that slow? The emergency services have 8 minute response times here.

>How many more CHILDREN need to die before you finally admit you DO NOT NEED GUNS

All of them.

How many more shooting hoaxes before you give up trying to ban guns?

Attached: 1984.jpg (3500x5600, 1.03M)

Everything you just said is wrong on so many levels. I'm not even going to address them all. Instead I'm going to just say this:

Number of deaths from firearms every year - around 40000.

Number of lives saved from firearms every year - upwards to a couple million!

Go look up the recent CDC report they tried burying proving this.

Fucking cunt.

cool.
Now make a big sign that says
>"This household is gun-free and proud of it"
and post it in front of your house.
Then take pictures and post it here.

>One post by this ID

Attached: 1521540130848.png (625x626, 40K)

As a California (Liberal) Independent. you can kindly fuck your mother. I'll protect my house with my 2nd Amendment right. This is why y'all lost, you vilified people on your own side.

Okay riddle me this;
The citizenry of the UK is completely disarmed.
Yet the violent murder rate is now higher than New York.
Shootings
Stabbings
Rape
Assult
Home Invasions
If getting rid of guns is the magic miracle pill that you brainwashed turds believe it is...
Then why they hell one of the most disarmed nations, up to its eyeballs in blood?!
Now they have banned Knives!
Still has not fixed the problem.
Whats next baseball bats? Fists? Golf?
A better question to ask is...WHY? Why are people killing each other?

Go suck a cock OP.
Sage

False flags

>Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

I hate this argument. An armed population isn't a threat because they can take down the government. It's a threat because it can put up enough resistance to make it not cost effective/not worth/not feasible for a tyrannical government to forcibly take over. Do you think the US wants or would ever have a Vietnam with it's own citizens? It's like a nuclear deterrent. If you remove the guns you remove the deterrent. That's when the dictator takes over and sends contenders to the gulag and death camps

>Solution stop giving guns to niggers

Shiiiiiiet Gibs me dat or i pop a cap in yo ass mufugga bix nood look at me i can hold muh gun sidewayz for super acuracyz

Attached: Mace-Dindu.jpg (255x320, 11K)

ALL OF THEM

testtt

Nigger, it’s not the bill of needs or wants. It’s he bill of rights as in it protects our God given right to self defense by any means necessary. Don’t like it fucking leave. Any further attempt to put the squeeze on American gun ownership will lead to you and your kind being treated like the traitors you are, with a lead implant to your head.

>>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!

Bait, but I'll indulge. The means you mention are good for complete annihilation, but not forceful take over of the people. Tyrants don't want to take over nothingness, they want to take over society. There comes a point where boots on the ground are needed to forcefully takeover the population. Tanks and bombs cannot unlawfully search and seizure. They can not prevent protest and assembly without killing those in revolt. They can not go door to door to enforce a police state.

Examine every insurgency the US has fought and how they wreak havoc on our troops. Why bother with our troops? With your logic, there is no reason for any country to have a military at all. We may as well just let off the bombs and destroy everything standing at once.

Attached: 20180518_083235.jpg (1024x680, 438K)

It’s pasta.

all of them faggot

You must be a homosexual, this is something only a faggot is capiable of saying

Attached: CE784283-0C3A-4C60-B964-F5A42B016125.png (618x657, 384K)

Medical error kills 250,000 people each year. Yet you don't hear about it? Why? Because it saves more lives than it kills.

The thing with the anti gun people is that they have zero idea how many lives it saves or crimes it prevents. Cdc did a study in the 90s and found guns in one year were used a million times successfully as a preventative measure for crimes that included rape and possibly murder.

The fact is that as long as guns help more than they don't, guns should absolutely stay.

Banning guns= civil war
It’s that simple. I will die for my RIGHT to bear arms. Are you willing to die to take it away?

>I was only 19 years old.
>I loved Žižek so much, I had all the books and films.
>I pray to Žižek every night, thanking him for the knowledge he's given me. “Žižek is love” I say, “Žižek is life."
>My dad is Jordan Peterson. He hears me and calls me a cultural marxist. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Žižek.
>I called him a pseudo-intellectual.
>He hits me and sends me to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
>It's Žižek! I was so happy.
>He whispers in my ear an obscene joke.
>As I laugh he grabs me with his slavic hands, and puts me on his lap. I'm ready.
>I am all ears for Žižek.
>He penetrates my mind and expands my view on the current predicament.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Žižek. I can feel my neoliberal illusions shattering and my eyes starting to water as i am picturing future authoritarian regimes in the west.
>I want to revitalize the left.
>He sniffs a mighty sniff as he fills my young mind with his wisdom.
>My dad walks in.
>Žižek looks him straight in the eye and says,
>"We are approaching a catastrophe."
>Žižek crushes him in a debate and leaves through my window.
>Žižek is love. Žižek is life.

Attached: Zizek.jpg (640x427, 51K)

Muslims killed more than all those mass shootings combined on 9/11.
Does that mean we should ban muslims from entering the US? Ban them from stepping on an airplane inbound to the US?

Agreed 100%

These shootings do not happen in the civilized world. Burgers need to grow up and give their guns away to save the lives of innocent kids.

If you defend guns. You defend the slaughter of children.

Attached: 1492389876321.jpg (597x462, 83K)

Attached: GunControlFaggot.png (563x613, 436K)

I need them to shoot pitbulls and shoot 6 million children every day

>(((Muslims))) killed more than all those mass shootings combined on 9/11.
Yes Muslims

Also thats not true, when you calculate all mass shootings that have happened they have killed more Americans than all the wars we have been involved in combined....

People need a gun to cull scum like you.

kill yourself retard

>*sigh*
Have a free downvote, friendo.

Attached: 5245a37ea546d2d17d16aaad85b8d07b.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Your entire argument is to capitalize random words, so, never.

>downvote
murder yourself fagot

Attached: ss+(2018-05-18+at+11.24.14).png (629x686, 67K)

Bait

Didn't read, did mill another lower receiver today.

stricter gun laws don't stop yuropoors from getting run over by vans

and honestly, a shooter is a lot easier to stop than a fucking van

HOW CONVENIENT ALL THESE ANTI GUN POSTS COME OUT DURING A FALSE FLAG TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE BIGGER PICTURE

NEWS FLASH FAGGOTS

MUELLER IS ABOUT TO BE STRUCK DOWN INTO HIS HOLE FOR MAKING AN ILLEGAL CASE

THE MOLE IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN IS GOING TO BE REVEALED

OBAMA IS GOING TO LOOK WORSE THAN NIXON DURING WATERGATE AFTER IT IS REVEALED THAT HE SPIED ON A POLITICAL RIVAL USING NUMEROUS GOVERNMENT ENTITIES

STOP POSTING IN THESE THREADS

HIDE THEM, REPORT THEM

BUMP THREADS WORTH OUR TIME YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: d39249c5911dbd2c301c8a1f8b4a4a192ed7df25037eea0e853f031ddce19443_1.jpg (591x499, 53K)

Bait

Also "takes too long"
Um...calling 911 takes 45 minutes.

Unlocking a gun takes 5

o_-

>about
I don't give a shit until he's actually in handcuffs. It's been "about" for almost an entire two years. Fuck off.

>YOU DO NOT NEED A GUN

It sounds to me that kids that are being bullied are doing the shooting.

I hold the students bullying (like David Hogg & Emma Gonzalez) and administrators responsible for the shootings. Maybe bullies and admin turning a blind eye should re-think their choices.

Im sure glad Im out of school and don't have to deal with all this "hyper sensitive to kids feelings" bullshit.

A nuclear family and corporal punishment will nip this issue in the bud.

Should just get rid of public schools and use the money from them to fund grants into private schools.

SHALL

> So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc?

When the government comes for the people, they come for all people. Even tho the US military is very strong, it will have trouble handing millions of armed civilians.

Attached: 003DLPpqZIWsAgaYqE.jpg (552x451, 59K)

Id support that...

You could cut into welfare too, make it so in order to gain welfare you have to have highschool or equivalent and then use the money you'd save on uneducated niggers to help fund the grants, provide a pipeline from adolescent education into college academics to decrease the need to take out loans and thus curb the debt problem.
It would also encourage kids and educate them on the importance of taking classes they need, but allow them to also take classes they simply want.

You're chimping out over a message board 'catalog'. Get the fuck out of my country, nigger.

Gun deaths may even be lower than that if you remove everything but accidents and murders...closer to 3,825.

So 3,825 = 0.000000925% of US deaths

Attached: gun-stats.gif (713x1210, 104K)

>you DO NOT NEED GUNS

i need a gun
to defend myself and my family
when the government comes
to try and take it from me