White Identity Rising: BUT WHY??

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Jow Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into a White identitarian group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of freaking me out They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Jow Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! ALL JEWS ARE NOT KIKES! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am anti-prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Jow Forums is NOT bigoted.

Attached: white idenity fail.jpg (921x535, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
archive.is/DwyH1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Jow Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
1. Balkanization
2. Globalism
3. Tribal conflict

WW3 is currently being engineered by globalists, and RACIAL TENSION IS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO CREATE CHAOS AND THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND MAKE SOVIET UNION 2.0. WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESSENGER. TAKE ACTION, NOW! TAKE ACTION TO END THE MIND VIRUS THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY CULTISM!

EVOLVE! YOUR! MIND!

Attached: FUCK WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK ALL COLLECTIVISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Fuck off nigger lover

Attached: D8374F0B-F586-409E-BD2E-DC822F67BB04.jpg (747x561, 79K)

They just disagree with your value system. There's no stopping it.

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Jow Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

It's happening because as there are more nonwhites, whites are becoming more racially conscious. Additionally, having seen the effectiveness of identity politics for seizing political power, whites are adding it back to their political playbook.

>this thread again

Attached: 1526315891163.png (846x900, 448K)

Gee what could be causing it
archive.is/DwyH1

Attached: good thing.png (788x268, 37K)

>Goldstein

Every fucking time.

Hello again. reddit leftist pedophile.

Attached: fake libertarians & ANCAPS are ANTIFA from reddit.jpg (1424x683, 170K)

I believe this is also why so many white kids are shooting up schools.

probably because western society is in full freefall, retard

As I said in my OP posts, NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS

AND NOT ALL JEWS ARE KIKES

NOT ALL REDNECK WHITE TRASH ARE WHITE

My great grandfather was a Republican America loving Jew. I'm white but I have that little bit of Jew. That's my American story.

Respect!

please explain what you mean I am honestly confused??

more nonwhites should make everyone respect differences more because more diversity means less collectivism, we need to stop the taboo on racial mixing IMHO

this thread is the only real redpill on the entire /pol board. Wake up user!

"getting rid of" is misleading, the culture of white supremacy needs to be got rid of

if a few white people exist in the future it's not like they have to be destroyed, but the dominant white supremacist society is holding back American greatness from what we CAN become if we all give up identity politix, Black, Brown, Yellow, Red AND White.

OPEN YOUR MIND
EVOLVE TO A NEW LEVEL
BEYOND THE TRIBAL THINKING/GROUPTHINK OF WEAKNESS
pic related

Spiritual consciosuness revolution > muh materialistic white race MUST SERVIVE 4EVER faggotry

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

/pol is not a serious website, its just liberal kids pretending to be nazis.

1. Reddit has very based stuff in it sometimes
THIS IS WHY SJWS HATE REDDIT TOO
YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME

2. I am A TRUMP SUPPORTER
HOW CAN U SAY IM A FUCKING LEFTWINGER?

3. I hate pedos
WTF?

You are a Jew, no redpill to be had here.

They value their race and identity more than an abstract civic authority or economic system and would gladly sacrifice the latter to preserve the former. What's not to understand?

It's just a disagreement about what is important.

I see what you’re doing faggot

Attached: 29BE9F66-7DF5-4BF8-85E2-B24027485579.jpg (540x527, 31K)

They need to stop believing in "MUH WHITE EUROPEAN BLOODLINE". Nothing makes me sicker than seeing a white person with a full on ethno-racist identity like they're Black or Brown or Jewish.

We already have to deal with POC identity groupthink! White identity is dangerous because it may be impossible to stop when it's activated! WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE (heal your mind)

No way. I am 1/8 jewish and 7/8 western European White gentile, making me A WHITE DUDE I just hate your white identity cult. White race surviving doesn't matter NO ONE WITH A BRAIN CARES, STOP DIVIDING US AS AMERICANS. NO RACES SURVIVE FOREVER

Valuing the race over the civicist identity is wrong though. We all need to mix into 1 American race then we will be happy forever. We will be 1 united American new race. Don't u want to build that? Wake up your aryan white cult is DEAD and good riddants

Attached: white identity exorcism.jpg (546x396, 132K)

>My great grandfather was a Republican America loving Jew.
i see what you're doing. here's your (You)

people think I am a faker or a troll because I type wildly and I'm impassioned. But guess what? This is what happens when u are a creative person on adderal, need to let off steam and rant against idiots.

I want honesty and debates, not hate and bullshit. I respect u guys even when u have retarded views.

They disagree. I'm not even wedded to the idea of identitarianism, but your failure to understand the value system results with you just shouting into the wind.

This is why there's never going to be any talks about this issue. The future you described is unreasonable to 90+% of white people on the nominal right wing. Best to hunker down and prepare for the coming conflict.

I have no issue with that. I don't hate White people or Jews, but I want to break down White and Jewish identities AND Mexicano and other identities.

I am 90% white

I am simply telling them their addiction to "muh white european western civilization heritage" is just wrongheaded and needs work. EVOLVE YOUR MINDSET = my credo.

But if that's their ultimate value, you can't ask them to compromise that. If you want to be without these people so you can build your brown utopia, you'll need to grant them the freedom of association so they can opt out of that future if they believe it unwise.

At the end of the day, they just disagree with you. It's fine to disagree. Reasonable people can disagree and go their separate ways. If you force them to agree with you, as has been the case since the 1960s in the US, you are inevitably going to get backlash. It's not "right" or "wrong," it's just the way the world works.

So I just have to accept them as fanatical extremist White identity bots like I have to accept Al Qaeda as extremist Islamo bots? NO. We have to take on and eradicate extremisme!

Attached: 1460388743610.jpg (269x211, 8K)

You are asking for a Unicorn. People will never give up their cultural and ethnic identities. The shit is genetically hardwired. The closest thing capable of being reached by your stated goal is a mass of mixed race people with no culture that stand for nothing but what they are taught in school and media, unironically the same goal as the internationalists and bolsheviks.

>I want to break down White and Jewish identities AND Mexicano and other identities.
I get the feeling that every one of those groups would find this suggestion completely unacceptable. You cannot remove an identity without wiping out it's culture. Why would you destroy unique cultures?

Then you will have a fight on your hands, and you will lose because your social experiment will not inspire a fervor for victory like an existential crisis will.

You have 2 options: leave your ideological opponents alone, or eradicate them. You can wisely opt for the former, and if you opt for the latter, you risk your own extermination.

It's not even logical to wage a war against a people who do not wish to harm you and simply request to be left alone. That makes you a sadistic monster, not a freedom fighter or a champion of equality or whatever other delusions you may harbor about yourself.

My Jewish great grandpa literally converted to Christianity, married a full White Christian woman and blended in to society totally. My ethnic identity today is just unfortunately this European thing but my ancestors from all over Europe.

So things CAN change over time if we just push it that way.

Maybe they do but we need to force them. The thing is Mexicans will be less OK about mixing with White people if they think we are hardcore identity minded bigots. We need to show we are open to making them a true part of our people.

Whiteness as a cultural standard as "the normal thing" is just wrong collectivist and has to end. The founders had a lot right but by instituting official white supremacy they held America back for a long time!

If you don't hate white people why were you making pro white genocide threads ?

Attached: danny sister fucker 3.png (1062x285, 175K)

Why are you lying about how many times you've screamed your hatred for whites and called for their genocide? Shapeshifting is a very Jewish trait sister fucker

Attached: danny sister fucker 4.png (1066x877, 391K)

Obviously not blended into society enough since you are hell bent on attacking those who took you in.

I will eradicate them somehow. I consider any/all white identity "MUH EURO HERITAGe" groups to be fair target to confront or just destroy if possible. These groups need to face up to the music.

It was to trigger the white identity idiots. The truth is that what u call "WHITE GENOCIDE" is just evolution an isn't a big deal. I am anti-white identity NOT anti-white PEOPLE INDIVIDUALLY.

That's the issue. Also my name isn't Danny? You troll freaks like to meme that haha but no. Keep digging losers.

Attached: fuck your identity cult in the pussy.jpg (272x272, 19K)

I am literally almost not Jewish at all, but the little Jewish blood gives me the perspective of what it means to have some "outsider blood".

It keeps me from being a tribal white identity dickhead I guess

>So things CAN change over time if we just push it that way.
But you've stated white identity is the most dangerous threat in the world. Why do you only want whites to give up their identity? You never explain why , you never try to dismantle anyone else's sense of self, you just attack whites and claim you respect everyone and want what's best, do you even realise how jewy that is? Jewish is a race btw, conversion don't mean shit

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 Genetic citizenship DNA testing and the Israeli Law of Return Journal of Law and (965x505, 67K)

You're the sister fucker don't call us freaks

Attached: danny sister fucker.jpg (600x289, 33K)

fuck your copy pasta thread.

>NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS

Whites are literally the only people trying not to be tribal. And white jews are not contained in that.

If you would agree to disagree, you would probably have a more comfortable life. I know I would be miserable if I pledged my existence toward the destruction and eradication of others. I don't know what it is about our society that creates such an evil mindset, yet here we are.

There are people who disagree with you. It may be a revelation, but your worldview isn't the universal truth, and enforcing it at gunpoint will only result in your vilification among sane people.

Yet you can't see that you are a subversive Jew. Which is tribal in it's own right.

This board has stooped so low. Fuck these cocksucking mods.

>Hi guys it's me, the guy who jacks off to thoughts of Jew incest with my own family

>WUTS WRONG WITH WYPIPO AMIRITE??

Attached: pencedisappoint.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Oh look, this faggot again. Ready to have your shit pushed in again?

>IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR

Awww, you say such sweet things. You're making me blush!

if a tribe is voluntary everything is good to go dickhead

And that's the crux of the matter, you feel like an outsider to whites and it threatens your identity, you don't rage on your cousin's Jewish identity, or anyone elses, in typical jewish fashion white identity threatens you so you see it as something to be destroyed, you're making yourself an outsider, you have no right to ask or demand anything of my group

My sister groomed me into sexual activity when I was underage. I was a victim idiot. That warped me as a human. I am trying to help others fix themselves too. Your white identity cult is just as twisted as my past sexual history is. Fuck off hater.

I have nonwhite friends who are not very tribal. True they can return into the tribalism if they want any time, and sometimes they do, BUT THE MAJOR REASON THEY CHOOSE TO GO BACK TO THE TRIBE IS BECAUSE OF UNWELCOMING WHITE IDENTITY BIGOTS. WE NEED TO SHOW NONWHITE PEOPLE THEY ARE JUST AS WELCOME AND BELOVED IN AMERICA AS ANYONE
/endrant

I can't just agree to disagree with white identity cultists, they are the major issue I am combatting today and I consider them a political enemy faction/group/cult.

Attached: fuck your identity cult.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Spice this gay slide bread

Attached: 1526596074935.jpg (350x350, 32K)

Hey it's that degenerate clod what raped his sister on a drug fueled bender. What up, freakazoid

But when they don't reciprocate that hostility it doesn't make you virtuous, it makes you villainous. These are people who just want to be left alone.

Why won't you just live and let live?

>my sister raped me
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525815264807.gif (640x480, 3.37M)

It's not subversive to oppose to White identity retardation. If you choose to be a white identity "MUH EURO HERITAGE AND MUH GREAT EUROPEAN ANCESTORS" freak you are fair game for me!

Sorry.

Not if it's based on collectivism because there is social pressure on the children to be programmed bots for "muh groop" which limits real individualism and freethinking.

Attached: 1446606408703.png (348x301, 75K)

How do u know about my jewish cousins asshole? if u come to fuck with them consider me an eternal enemy of yours.

I'm serious.

> jew
> ancap meme flag
> got raped by sister
6000 grillion % SAGE

Attached: pepe22.jpg (399x288, 45K)

>mfw a reasonable post appears
That's all we wanted, dammit. Our home to stay ours. We don't even want to end this degenerate Weimar bullshit, it just has to go back into its own back yard is all

Attached: 1525960966619.jpg (666x636, 69K)

"We" don't need to force anything. As far as I'm concerned you're free to do whatever you want.
>Whiteness as a cultural standard as "the normal thing" is just wrong
I'm not even sure what you're saying. If we should not base our cultural standard off of ourselves, then who?

You have some serious mental problems Jew.

Attached: 4654652125545.jpg (480x480, 46K)

kill yourself, the sooner the better ;^)

Hater? You're the one trying to destroy whites , in your own words, while defending the honour of every other race. If you need to deconstruct an entire people's identity to feel comfortable, maybe you're the problem

Attached: danny sister fucker 2.png (1206x451, 107K)

My goal is to make ALL identity politix fall like dominos. Once white identity is totally crushed, humiliated and erased, the other identity groups will stop being tribal too.

POC ARE ONLY TRIBAL BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF WHITE ASSHOLES. WAKE UP Jow Forums

fucking DUH

Attached: wtffff.png (500x496, 273K)

lol she didn't groom you, freak, you got high on 5mg of mushrooms and raped her, remember? Or are you denying that one now

unironically thank you. It's actually my biggest problem with the WN/AR scene that most people in the movement can't seem to voice this complaint in the form of "leave us alone."

It's an entirely reasonable request.

Ohhhh noooo my sister raped me!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-112427.jpg (1073x255, 127K)

You never answered why, you just repeated yourself. WHY.

When white prople were 90% of the country, they didnt have to think or care about their race. When theyre 60% of the county, obviously things are different. Where they are 40%, things are more different still. Its simply the natural order of things.

You are exactly correct that this could have all been avoided. The shift from 90->40 was a choice, and we could have made a different one, but this is where we are. People warned you when the choice was made, you were told eroding toe firm racial majority in the nation would cause racial tension. You just said the people warning you were racist.

You mentioned them in your last drunken rant you fucking retard, you have a thing for your family members, I could care less. You're already an enemy of mine by stating your goal is destroy my people. You see it as progress and evolution for us to go extinct, you're every European's enemy, you've othered yourself, you made yourself the outsider.

Fucking hell if I was that guy I'd sue that rag for defamation.

>wants to crush tribalism
>won't accept anyone who disagrees with his worldview

pick one

The worst part that people don't like to touch on is how we were specifically promised this would not happen in 1965. America was always supposed to stay white.

"WHITES" are a collectivist concept, no collectivist group has a right to survive. I want to destroy every identity ethnoracist grouping. Do you get it yet? White identity needs to be crushed FIRST then the other identities will fall. That's how the collective unconscious works. Read Jung and OPEN. YOUR. MIND TO REALITY. TRIBALISM IS A DRUG AND THE ONLY CURE IS RADICAL INDIVIDUALISM
/endrant

No liar she even got me hooked on drugs and alcohol on purpose. My sister is a borderline personality manipulative psychopath. You owe me respect for that!

Attached: 0pen mind meditation kills identitycult.jpg (1280x1696, 252K)

fuck off kike

Diversity was NEVER in history a good thing for a nation.
If diversity is so good, why does the MSM have to keep pushing it?

BYE BYE

Attached: EEC3AC77-C542-47C6-8E59-CD03252ED3FE.jpg (800x480, 40K)

They gonna get gassed, faggot.

Why are you so fucking racist? the only beings people treat like they aren't responsible for their actions are pets and children, by taking away PoC's ability to be responsible for their own choices, you're treating them like fucking animals, you're so fucking racist you can't treat them like people. Africa isn't Tribal because of whites, neither is India, neither is China, it's basic human instinct, you're identity-less world is the abomination and the cult

>POC ARE ONLY TRIBAL BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF WHITE ASSHOLES.
I don't believe you.

He has the clear mindset of a White tribal extremist, u can see it in his attitude. He is a fascist brained retard. Look in his eyes, he is a total fanatical psychopath.

I am anti ALL COLLECTIVISMS so you are confused.

why should I respect a K word user?

Attached: reality will win.png (998x800, 355K)

I'm not racist idiot I oppose to ALL racism. Racism is based in White identity. When White identity is eradicated racism will inherently be weaker.

oy vey

You're basically saying you want to make race non-existent by mixing everyone together, and you still don't realize how genocidal it is. Every race will oppose this, so congrats on making yourself the enemy of pretty much everyone.

You're racist as fuck and too blind to see it.

>agression
As an anarcho-prescriptivist I find this deeply offensive.

Invidualism in a world of hostile and violent collectives is suicide, Chinese will never be individualists , neither will Indians or Arabs or literally every other group. The ideology of individualism itself can only survive in WHITE MAJORITY countries, whites are the only race that value personal freedom enough to respect it and create cultures that give rise to it, if you remove whites, you remove individualism as a an ideology.

you're just delusional or woefully misinformed about human nature.

Your anti-collectivism is expressing itself as a form of radical collectivism in that you won't even entertain the idea of someone disagreeing with you. The belief of an individual is sacred to you, (unless it differs from that of your tribe).

It's unavoidable. It's just the way that human beings operate even when they consciously try to avoid it. If you would just accept that, recognize that people are different and can disagree reasonably, you will have a happier life. I guarantee it.

you are a fucking jew kike faggot imposter. stop trying so hard to subvert this board you authoritative tripfag. these shilling tactics are OLD. go back to posting subtle opinion comments about niggers and women hate.

Attached: 7657865765.png (800x820, 585K)

in the end of days/judgement time reality will eradicate everyone who is tribal but we need to struggle to erase collectivism now

EVERY COLLECTIVISM INCLUDING RELIGIOUS AND FAMILY IDOLATRY BULLSHIT WILL BE WIPED OUT. BE HUMAN. OPEN YOUR MIND

= THIS IS MY CREDO

You guys need to do shrooms, meditate in the forest, hike and get close to the higher plain of consciousness. Open mind kills the identity cult and we will be a new MINDFUL world and species.

LOVE U ALL IM OUT SOON BUT REMEMBER I WILL COME FOR U

I WILL SAVE U PEOPLE

FROM YOUR OWN SELF

YOUR OWN LIES!

Attached: evolving mindset KIllz IDENTITYCULT.jpg (684x800, 131K)

No really bro, you want to destroy white people, you see white people doing what everyone else does and inherently see them as the problem, you treat blacks and third worlders as animals and children, you defend jews while condemning whites, you're racist as fuck.

I am a racist.

show your flag kike cunt.

Thanks for admitting it, you racist genocidal freak.

Now you've crossed a line, heathen. If you thought a vat of shit was bad, just you wait till you see what we do to you before the Lord gets his hands on you.

Except jewish identity amirite? You never stop defending that , and the poor dumb black people, as you treat them anyway, they just don't understand what they're doing, the evil white man controls their brains.

>just do drugs and don't worry about your own genocide
Yeah, this faggot is going to hell.

I am full anCap and libertarian minded I am NOT authoritarian. I believe in a world of voluntary, strong people with pride and guts TOO STRONG TO NEED "MUH GROUP" OR "MUH CHURCH" OR "MUH ETHNIC GROOP" OR "MUH PEOPLE" OR "MUH CLUB"

Fuck ALL group identity groupthink tribal primitive 5000 BC bullshit. WAKE UP IDIOTS ITS FUCKING 2017 NOT THE ANCIENT GREEK EMPIRE. THIS IS A NEW WORLD AND U ARE STUCK WITH PRIMAL MONKEY TRASH
/endrant

u happy yet?

Attached: fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckufkfufffkfkfkf.jpg (196x257, 8K)

It's a yank obviously. A crazy jew libertarian fucked up on adderal complaining how whites are the worst thing that ever happened to the world? How can it not be a yank

also lol at "Non-Aggression" on the side of the tribe with which you identify. You might need to look into what that means lol

This kike, again.
Drunk or high today ?

Name me one non-white society libertarian principles and markets has arisen.

>crush tribalism
>not authoritarian
And you've contradicted yourself

Stop making these threads you sad nigger

Attached: 32765807_1876107115754239_4085996718775074816_n.png.jpg (504x680, 38K)

Attached: 5687569_keep_calm_and_kill_yourself.png (600x700, 15K)