Now he will be relevant again

Now he will be relevant again

Are you happy now?

Attached: Hogg_the_left_incel.jpg (789x460, 54K)

I don't think he and those like him understand how quickly they would be terminated and processed in the kind of society facilitated by mass disarmament.

Attached: hogg.png (912x488, 44K)

*bzzz*
*bzzz*
Yes?
>Bogdanoff, Santa Fe was a succzess
... Hogg It

Attached: bogged.jpg (480x360, 54K)

I literally just saw a facebook comment about how him ffs.

How long before they rename the Brady Campaign to end gun violence the Hogg Campaign to end gun violence?

Will they go whole Hogg?

no. But he will definitely pounce on this Santa Fe thing for self promotion.

quick rundown?

Brady got shot by a loon with a pocket pistol who was trying to kill Reagan to impress a liberal lesbian actress.

> shot by 6-shot .22 LR revolver
> took headshot at close range

Brain damaged

Ends up getting "assault weapons" banned. Goddamn.

He got shot by fucking 6 shot pea shooter for Christ's sake. How did ar-15s and long rifles take the blame?

he was never relevant to begin with.

Who?

Sage all hogg threads,stop falling for this slide bullshit you fucking newfag retards for fucking sake can you just shut the fuck up and lurk without posting.

Sage?

It's okay to hate democrats.

Attached: gun democrat.jpg (600x429, 45K)

haha what does sage mean? arent those like wizards?

Gregg 'Opie' Hughes, everybody

Extremely happy. The longer these idiots get to stay in the spotlight, the greater the chance the Dems are strongarmed by their own fanatical base to run a Gun Control candidate in 2020 and hand Trump a second term.

Attached: The weak-chinned should fear the strong.jpg (607x608, 32K)

Hm, you mean like an "info leaked by the FBI"-style premonition?

Do you got a pic of the David Hogg faggot with his prom date?

No, were gonna get another spawn of liberal wack job Pets. They will further push anti gun legislation.

It's so sad how ugly he is

Attached: 1525402963903.jpg (612x612, 54K)

This will be a great test of his relevance. I think it will show he’s really not.

LIL DAVID SURVIVED ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING!!!! HE WAS ONLY 2,000 MILES AWAY FROM SANTA FE!!!! NOW LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!!!!!

Attached: DbBmliJVQAA812E.jpg (719x852, 89K)

Seeing him makes me like Emma more purely because her facial expressions have more range than "This is my angry/stoic/haven't-been-able-to-shit-for-a-week face". Maybe that's why he's a part of that crew.

Attached: IMG_1448.jpg (938x938, 427K)

Every gun used in a crime was, at one point, legally owned by someone. More guns in an environment always favor bad guys.

I'd say repeal 2A and only have on-duty professionals armed.

I mean, it's not like he has any studying or schoolwork to keep him up at night

He is just an NPC the jess trot out.
The reality is that their movenent failed and nobody a tually cares. I am not kidding. Even in hyoer liberal Canada nobody was talking about their "quest" and nobody gives a fuck about shooting anymore.

That all ended with the Muslim attacks in the EU and Vegas. Yoh either kill several hundred or people will not even look up from their Candy Crush.

This also means that life is no longer valuable enough for the kikes to affect change through histrionics. Stay the course and we win forever.