Predicted financial crisis of 2008

>Predicted financial crisis of 2008
>Advocated for letting the kike banks collapse
>Advocates for a return to nonfiat currency
>Predicting the dollar collapsing in the future as a result of consistent kikery
>Encourages savings
>Against consumer debt
He's a Jew and a hedge fund manager but he promotes gentile-equitable fiscal policy

Attached: HomePagePic_213x300.jpg (215x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMPfwWNB7NY
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
youtu.be/jj8rMwdQf6k
youtube.com/watch?v=ikF54jVGlwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He sells gold dude. He profits off of goy risk aversion

His dad went to jail because he refused to pay income tax due to it being unconstitutional. He's got a different agenda.

His dad died in jail from a terminal illness. He died handcuffed to a bed for not paying taxes. I wish him luck on his agenda.

>He sells gold dude. He profits off of goy risk aversion
Yeah aversion to the risk of the entire economic structure collapsing as a result of unhampered usury and fractional banking.

>Citation needed

income tax is unconstitutional

>Posts about people without dropping their names
>Some sort of expectation that you should know this person immediately
>No one bothers to drop his name in the replies, further perpetuating this "dude it's THAT guy don't you know" meme

Like I understand if it was Obama or some other really popular person, but can all the fucking retards on this site please stop doing this? No - not everyone follows the same obscure autistic shit you do. Just say his fucking name, who knows? Maybe other anons will discover the person and become informed and involved. Fucking retards holy shit

Fuck off brainlet the people in the know are talking here

Yeah exercise your convictions user

Fiat is unironically better than non-fiat. It is the fractional lending and usury that are the problem, both of which can still happen with under the gold standard. Look at what the Romans were able to do with fiat when it wasn’t controlled by Jews.

>Predicts a crash every year
>oh wow look I was right I'm a genius!
yeah no

>Predicted financial crisis of 2008
>Predicted financial crisis of 2010
>Predicted financial crisis of 2011
>Predicted financial crisis of 2012
>Predicted financial crisis of 2013
>Predicted financial crisis of 2014
>Predicted financial crisis of 2015
>Predicted financial crisis of 2016
>Predicted financial crisis of 2017

man's a freaking genius

Gold and silver
Only clues

(((Rothbard))) and the rest of the (((Von Mises))) guys went after the Federal Reserve and monetary system too, but they were sidelined and marginalized by the good servants of the system in academia, tenured, Ivy League economics professors who've never bothered to ask what gives their dollar any value (which is exactly why they're their).

You have these high IQ Jews like Schiff who aren't a part of the (((families))) and can use their merchant brains to see and spell out what is going on.

There is Google images man, it's not that hard to stop being a complete tard.
What user said here is right, just spouting off shit every year doesn't give you insight. Anyway, its a good rule to follow though: always expect downturns and recessions in the fall.

You gave out the name, could of made someone used their brain instead. Also good point.

All the boards are like this.
Anons are so incompetent and worthless they try to inflate their self-worth by posting about obscure stuff without saying what it is.
It's sort of like inside jokes, but absurdly pathetic because they don't know the people they are shitposting with and they don't even have persistent identifiers attached.

BASED PETER SCHIFF

youtube.com/watch?v=SMPfwWNB7NY

best peter schiff video of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

Attached: 345345354345.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>youtu.be/jj8rMwdQf6k
user. He never predicted a crash on a timeline but rather precisely what is going to cause the impending.

Yeah it inflated to infinity

Precisely. Not all kikes, but all bankers and zionists.

Stfu brainlet you don't have to be a genius to know who are essentially financial celebrities

>Look at what the Romans were able to do with fiat when it wasn’t controlled by Jews.
you mean devalue the shit out of their currency, and run their economy into the ground, just like every other fiat currency?

Keep pretending you're smart because you autistically enjoy jumping through the reverse google image hoop. You guys are so pathetic.

He sounds like the financial equivalent of the Jew who created Happy Days.

this tbqh

He doesnt manage any money. Not a hedge fund manager, but runs a conventional brokerage firm. You open an account and pay him for trades you make on your own or with his advice.

>you should know who this faggot is
I and many others don't follow financial kikes. If you anons want to spread knowledge and discussion you should name the topic you are discussing.
How many of you fags can even hold a job with your lack of basic functioning?

This. He also in 2009 predicted stocks would never recover and that gold was going to $10,000/oz. Neither happened. In fact, S&P 500 is up like 5 times since the low. Fuck this conservative shill.

Exactly. Don't tell me what, tell me when. Anyone can predict a correction or recession in a nonspecific way.

If you're inclined to a bearish outlook broadly or regarding specific firms, listen to Jim Chanos or someone with an actual track record.

>encourages savings

If I save my money at 1.5% interest for 10 years and there's been 3% inflation, what does that mean?

He likes blockchain tech but believes that cryptocurrencies arent actually currencies at all. I'd listen to this guy ahem Jow Forums

Dailey Reminder goyim.

Hyperinflation is the government's repudiation of its money.

Getting into massive debt now is the best thing you can do

Holy shit user you should start your own firm you understand this so well

Fuck off shill we're not here to spoon-feed you

he doesn't encourage central banking / keynesian either.

austrian economics 101: saving is good

Recommending sitting on cash over the past 10 years is perhaps the worst piece of investment advice ever. That and avoiding the US equities market.

The US has experienced an almost decade-long bull run with incredible returns.

Go home Schiff

What did he predict in 2009?

Blockchain is doomed to fail because it is inherently unscalable. Blockchain cryptos are only good for short-term speculation. Bitcoin will collapse under it's own weight as its global ledger rapidly becomes so huge that only banks can afford to manage it.

I'm a "shill" because I want topics of discussion to be named...
How brain damaged is the average user?

Peter Schiff is the man. One of those few good jews. I believe he is non practicing, and most definitely speaks out against the fiat currency (((banker))) agenda. Also an Austrian economist. best economists.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>PETER SCHIFF
>GENIUS

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=ikF54jVGlwE

here's an entire channel dedicated to exposing ((((Schiffs))))) lies

are you a woman, a boomer, or retarded?

I'M PETER SCHIFF BUY MY GOLD

He's right: Cryptocurrencies aren't currencies, they are considered to be property under the law.

Most jews in the Austrian school are honorary whites, because they advocate for policies that would completely demolish the main source of Jewish revenue and political power for the past few centuries. Certainly, there are opportunities for Jews to succeed in a laissez faire economy, but those opportunities would be equally open to all others as well. They would have actual competition, instead of a state-backed oligopoly, and at least when it comes to the banking sector, a much lower rate of return than they're used to.

his advice is just to help protect people from a potential crash. he has rarely ever recommended to hold U.S. dollars. his book is actually pretty decent

Attached: 1453705678510.jpg (780x520, 91K)

>using google images is using your brain.
>could *of*
kek

>Don't save goy
>Give us your money in the equity markets goy
>Keep taking on consumer debt goy
>Don't sock away money for when this imaginary fiat system collapses, try to time the market right and pray to not lose every penny you own goy

If people aren't prepared or knowledgeable enough to invest, they shouldn't Schiff IS dispensing investment advice in recommending investments in Asia and gold.

Saving is fine. That said, I owned -- owned -- Amazon since it was trading in the $200s and I'm quite pleased.

So fiat is vulnerable to inflation and gold is vulnerable to deflation. Why don’t we just use the silver standard like the turn of the century populists wanted?

>Deflation is bad! Nobody wants their currency to appreciate in value!

Attached: 1526428496090.png (979x8109, 2.56M)

Attached: 1526428853120.png (960x7950, 1.42M)

>Shekels

Attached: 1526428875564.png (960x8190, 1.72M)

>Jews like Schiff who aren't a part of the (((families)))
but the jew who invented the federal reserve was a schiff

He predicted 100 of the last 10 financial crises. When you predict a new crisis every year, you will be right some of the time, doesn't make his BS any more valuable. He's just talking up his own business.

I don't understand what your point is. If your last name is "Woods," does that mean you're in league with and in touch with every other "Woods" family in the country?

My point was very simple, you have conservative economists who happen to be Jewish, and obviously aren't a part of (((the families))), who are willing to call out and attack our monetary system. Unlike the useful idiot mainstream economists, they can see they have no stake or vested interest in it. They're still Jews, but Jews who aren't in on it and are willing to call it out. A magician is naturally best for being able to be used to call out another magician's tricks and sleight of hand. Schiff will be spared the gas.

He doesn't make predictions daily, guy. Also in a system as complex as banking it's a lot easier to be wrong than right. I just his prediction of the financial crisis based on the underlying logic and the same logic applies for his prediction that the dollar will collapse. The government only has a couple options of how to handle the economy but the saying goes that cunning often outwits itself and this is no exception. The government got too cozy with the banker class and their centealization has led to their demise. It's simply a matter of time

The gold price is still way off the highs of the early 2010's and inflation hasn't run out of control as a result of monetary expansion as predicted by all the gold bugs, because their economic theories are fundamentally flawed. There is a reason why Austrian economics isn't taken seriously.

I remember listening to him on Joe Rogan and the moment he said "what if interest rates go up to 10%?" I knew something was up. Anyone who says there'll be a financial collapse in the next 5-10 years is just trying to sell you gold. We have at least 20-30 years at our current rate.

Also he's a Puerto Rico shill.

because (((they))) arrested his dad and killed him in prison...
because his dad's and his business plan is to sell tax savings + gold

so, you see.... it was nothing personal but business until they killed his that and now his all business and maybe 0.000% personal

Attached: Justin.jpg (260x190, 7K)