Crisis actors

How long until Jow Forums claims shes a crisis actor? Die you nazis

Attached: santa-fe-shooting-ap-18138544957855.jpg (1280x902, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/houston-crisis-actors-craigslist-warning-fbi-2018-12720729.php
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meme flag

Attached: 012255BA-8990-4FBC-A040-6FB0BF611A7D.jpg (252x291, 41K)

>nosering
>no tears on both
>no look of sadness
Nice job acting there

Attached: 1526666142057.jpg (1280x902, 644K)

Definitely a crisis actor. This whole shooting reeks of jewish influence

Happy IG report day...........

Silly goyim sage

So I live near by (if I turn left and right a few times and drive straight for an hour) and I can say there are a lot of people out here that just look and act like that and really love the media and attention and I can easily see how this looks like an actor but its just some local hicks

Attached: 1526661928945.png (1080x764, 253K)

Imagine watching your friends gunned down in front of you. Some cameraman snaps your photo as you grieve and it ends up on the cover of the NYT. Then a bunch of retard incels online say you're an actor and the shooting was fake. They claim none of the victims actually existed and provide political conspiracies to justify the fake shooting. People 1000 miles away who have less than zero evidence to support anything, saying you're not real and the shooting wasn't real.

You faggots need to kill yourselves.

>dat nose ring
yup she needs to be gassed

hey there buddy, Jow Forums is a board of peace. now go gas yourself like the worthless subhuman garbage that you are.

She's clearly a crisis actor. I can tell by the pixels because I've seen a few crisis actors in my time.

Come on, it isn't even good acting

How do you think Holocaust survivors feel when hearing deniers?

2 minutes is far too long

They'll only be called crisis actors if the shooters end up being white. Jow Forums takes a different stance depending on the color of the perp.

she's a crises actress

Imagine bullying some dude till he loses his shit and murders a bunch of your friends
Imagine situations like this occurring multiple times a year in your country
Imagine being surprised it happened

You first, get it?

Attached: E53DF069-2AA6-4D60-AC27-337A058254F7.jpg (329x153, 7K)

nogger

Firstly:
>meme flag
Secondly:
I love how Hogg and friends are responsible for bringing in the term "crisis actor" into the normie lexicon in their media blitz. It makes conversations about all the recent wave of shootings more funny when normies have that nagging voice in the back of their head telling them that the shooting was staged

Anyone got the clip of her forgetting whether she had an asthma attack or only "almost" had one? This was a sloppy op

wohoo I'm not banned anymore

Attached: 1525464477737.png (638x419, 287K)

Nazis are left wingers. Always were.

Crisis actors are fairly easy to point out. In most cases immediately afterwards they are talking about gun laws

I admit the actors are much better than Sandy Hoax

>die you nazis
Don't you have some trashcans to knock over?

What's that tattoo on the old bitch arm?

Attached: (((Holocaust))) tattoo.jpg (1024x640, 72K)

Slav with a sawed off, meh probably legit

> FAKE CRYING
>NO TEARS
>NOT EVEN SHOCKED
>READING FROM A SCRIPT
>ALREADY CALLING FOR GUN CONTROL

>I-IT'S NOT A FALSE FLAG YOU NUTZEES!!
kek kys kike meme flag faggot

Right back at ya commie scum

FAKE NEWS CUNT

THE SHOOTER HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED

>Dimitrios Pagourtzis.
>Dimitrios Pagourtzis.
>Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

True if big

Fucking mutts

Attached: nose.jpg (114x164, 4K)

That was the trick last time, this time they'll probably try something different

Reports are coming in the shooter was a devil worshipping nazi.

Sage

It's clearly Clare Danes.

you're basically a turkroach nigger, she's whiter than you

i dunno, santa fe is really really really far from houston

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/houston-crisis-actors-craigslist-warning-fbi-2018-12720729.php

No tears.
And who took the photos?

Why would she be crying?

Lol there were actual nazis that called themselves leftist.

this

Yep.. Americans are all mutts and kikes. Fucking abomination of a country, liberate us pls

Just as the gun banning agenda of the left has died down in discussion again, another school shooting "happens". I don't buy it lefties.

>you're basically a turkroach nigger, she's whiter than you

She is an ugly dumb hooked nose amerimutt like you.

Attached: KKKMUT.png (648x641, 484K)

Oh and you are so pure aren't your bloodlines have been diluted for thousands of years.

Attached: old-man.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Imagine watching the CIA distraction event with your friends when some camera man snaps your photo as you're trying to enjoy the show. Then a bunch of retard brainlets who believe everything Ada Shekelstein tells them start parroting the fucking line "muh ebil NRA did this!" and refuse to pull their heads out of their asses. They claim that the Lord Government would never hurt it's own people just to further it's satanic agenda. People 1000s of miles away act like they were fucking there and (((everyone))) knew the (((white))) boy personally and he was of course a dotard trumpet because why wait for the truth when the truth is spoonfed to the all knowing, all trusting plebs anyway.

You fucking faggots should just kill yourselves.

theyre getting home from a long day of maiming kids. work doesnt stop when the sun goes down bro

anyone being shitheads should watch this
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
how many of you believe that

Attached: time.png (642x130, 4K)