What would compell someone to shoot up their school

i was bullied pretty badly in high school but in hindsight it was mostly banter and i was kind of a faggot so fair play.

even if i had access to a gun i dont think i ever would shoot up my school. at such a young age your basicallly throwing away your life to avenge yourself against people youll never see again anyway.

so wheres these muderboners coming from

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

IT WAS A FALSE FLAG

Seriously though, this. I was a faggot in high school and got called got called names often, I didn't care. As for physical bullying, fight back I guess? Can it genuinely get THAT bad?

Attached: CIA_Crisis_MONTRA.jpg (736x800, 138K)

>CIA
more like MOSSAD DEATH SQUADS

Not all bullying is equal. In highschool we made a weak kid suck our dicks. I know I know I am a scum. I feel bad about it too. Honestly wouldn't blame the kid if he went after us and killed us one by one.

Me too. For being Hispanic.

Can't wait for revenge on New York.

Boooouuugghh!

Listen to Peterson, he explains it well.

Maybe he just wasn't as much of a pussy as you

shits fun and entertaining

That's pretty gay. Did you cum in his mouth at least ?

Can it genuinely get THAT bad?
yeah
>have small group of friends in school
>older lads start to bully me
>beat me up every day
>eventually they tell my friends if they keep hanging out with me they'll get beat up too
>friends ignore me
>alone and miserable
>still get beat up
the beatings were usually 5-6 to 1. they would jump me in the bathroom or between classes.
thought about trying to stab the bullies, but chickened out. glad i didn't do it now.

The reason why kids shoot up schools more often is because schools are super bubble wrapped / super pussified.

Its all "Don't do violence to solve problems" "BEE URSELF" "ITS OK TO BE GAY" literal faggot hug fest that they put kids through.

Anything 1990s and less, bullying was solved with after school / recess fights, or if it was bad enough in the middle of the cafertiera or hallway, even class room or some shit, mind you if staff didn't sort it out first, or the parents.

I went through my year of highschool 1985-89 and I had some bullies but two out of the three of them I fucking smacked, and the last one fucked off.

They let kids have built up hatred and anger and they just let loose all in one go.

But, we all know school shootings after 2012 are mostly falseflags anyway / jewish mossad hit squads.

Attached: 1524611180837.jpg (1200x778, 183K)

>people complaining about bullying
You guys don't know shit. Where I studied gangster types basically owned the school and slapped teachers in the face. Plenty of times the police came because there were gang wars in front of the school.

Most of Brazil is hell on earth.

Attached: av. sao joao (inĂ­cio) - sao paulo - anos 50.jpg (1468x821, 247K)

So Turkey is bizarro world where the fags are bullies.

I hope that dude fucking chops your balls off. W

I hope that dude fucking chops your balls off.
WTF

I am okey with him coming to kill me but not chopping my balls off. Thats cruel.

Another difference is kids have more of a hivemind now. It's not just a few people. It's a whole classrooms or even most of the school.

You made the dude suck your dick...that is the one thing that warrants a nut for a nut....

That is the most fucked up thing ever.

Teens get excessively radicalized and violence-accepting with the nowaday's media.
The bully react to this by behaving in a more bully-ish way, the victims react to this by shooting up schools. Things will get increasingly worse in the future unless we start educating our children again

I would do it for the lulz

Because our system is broken. Everyone wants to focus on the easy topics instead of the string that holds them all together.

Bullying happens.It happened to me too. Some guy held me down in school and one of them rammed his pointy shoe(I dont remember what they are called) a centimeter or two up my ass. It's still giving me bad dreams from time to time.

It's not that bizarre really. The most hyper-aggressive men in the world force weaker men to fuck or suck in prison.

I hope that dude fucking chops your balls off.
WTF

And those men deserve the death penalty.

>what would compell someone to shoot up their school

easy access to Jow Forums and AR-15.
just ban those two and we'll live in a Utopia.

No we bullied him because some girls told us that he was gay.

in elementary school my friends and I bullied a kid so bad he had a mental breakdown, stripped down to his underwear and ran around the playground screaming
I saw him in a grocery stores years later. it was pretty awkward.

Attached: 1525458879495.jpg (512x288, 76K)

WTF is up with Turkey and rape?

You should kill that mother fucker and then let the dude that sucked your dick kill you.

Stop the rape, this is not prison

If he wasn't gay before he probably is now

wtf are you copying my post?

If this isn't b8 then roaches are even more subhuman than I thought

Attached: 1523534040285.jpg (1073x790, 161K)

>what would compell someone to shoot up their school
It's basically a combination of being white, being a Jow Forumstard, and having easy access to military-style assault rifle. Autism may play into the situation too. Jow Forums is probably the underlying cause of all of these.

Attached: James Harris Jackson 2.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Fucking Turks lmao. How did this even occur. Why did you do this and how?

he stated that a girl told them to do it cause the guy was supposedly "gay"

He then said it was fair play cause a dude stuck his shoe up his asshole when he was in school

the entire world is on the line. the multinational banking conglomerate benefits politically when children are killed in schools with guns. put it together.

I was actually a bully.. lol.
Singled people out and ruined their day.
i grew up though and regret my actions.

Made fun of a girl because she liked horses. She'd gallop around. Even had horse jumping equipment in her back yard which she would jump over. There was a group of us that would rip on her.

Had a school meeting about it. Me a and 6 friends i think, the girl and most f the faculty. One kid had enough balls to cleverly blast her a new one right then and there and played it ff like he was genuinely discussing the subject.

I really was an asshole.
Anyone that wore sweat pants got spiked.

Hit a kid in the face with a basketball. Hard enough it literally flipped him around. Gym coach looked at me. Thought i was going to be suspended. He looks at us and says "boys will be boys" And that was it.

I didn't say it was fair play. I said kids bully each other everywhere. If you haven't experienced this is because your parents were smart enough to send you to a good school or you were lucky. Maybe you were a very tall kid. A strong kid. I dunno. That is why american kids are shooting schools. They must be going through hell.

you guys are kind of missing the point
he shot up a specific class, probably one he one in
he had targets and got those targets, wasnt just random hate
he hated these people enough to jusitfy, in his mind, killing them, so he did
they did something to him bad enough to make him think that

being american?

Attached: 1512934664444.jpg (250x250, 23K)