How is homosexuality bad for a country?

How is homosexuality bad for a country?

>they have stds
which they pass to each other. those stds harm them more than anyone of you neets could.

>it's unnatural
several animals were observed to be homosexual

>muh religion
but you are ok with muslims and other weird freaks killing thousands of people each day?

Attached: 1500214896033.jpg (736x1099, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teaches kids that it's okay to be degenerate instead of normal human beings.

You're also doing that thing where you assume multiple things at once about us.

It's fine for individuals, but if everyone did it society would collapse (we all just die off). Therefore it shouldn't be encouraged. Same thing with heteros that don't want to marry or have children. Surrogates and in vitro fertilization are actually unnatural.

Most humans will always be heterosexual and you know it. I'm not homosexual either.

>several animals were observed to be homosexual
Ive seen several animals eat each other, so it ok too eat other people.
Also why havent i seen a trans animal yet??

This thread is about homosexuality and not cannibalism.

It's like asking how a sneeze is bad for the body; it's a symptom.

Come one, Nordic countries are some of the most gay-friendly countries in the world and you don't hear anything about homosexuals.

Some ducks fuck dead bodies does that mean that humans should start fucking dead people stfu with that shit. Animals are homosexual argument has no grounds animals can get mental problems just like is. Homosexuality is unnatural because the premise of life is to procreate. If homosexuality is allowed = less people having kids which means the end of the human race u fuckwit. Honestly fucking neck urself u faggot

homosexuality is normal and so is hating on homosexuals. neither should be stopped by the state

So just because animals do it, it must be ok!
And you didnt answer, why havent i seen a trans animal yet?

ץour a soץboץ

You're fucking downs you said that homosexuality is natural because animals do it the same applies to anything that animals do because it happens in nature you fucking retard legit neck urself get the fuck off Jow Forums no one fucking wants you here

agreed.

Kids raised by homosexual couples are way more likely to be criminal and to underperform in society. I'm fine to grant homosexuals the freedom to be gay, but where their freedoms and children's rights intersect, I say we prioritize the well being of our next generation.

Homosexuality is not bad for a country. The propagation of homosexuality as „normal“, „beautiful“, and essentially the same as love between man and woman is bad. Like most sexual topics, the whole thing should be swept under the carpet where it belongs.

because it's gay

You're justifying faggotry- the most degenerate behaviour know to man

As far as the cultural or social factor, we really don't know. We're at a place in time when homosexuality is becoming accepted within the mainstream of society. It's more likely this mainstreaming affects homosexuality than the homosexuality will affect the societal mainstream in my opinion. There is a surprisingly large percentage of gay men who are seeking monogamy and relatively conservative lifestyles. Ask old gay guys about this phenomenon. The old gays were the proper degenerates within our society and they are really put off by the newfound cultural conservatism that the younger generation professes.

sဝybဝy

discord gg/pS3UBQ

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

So do you agree or disagree?

>which they pass to each other. those stds harm them more than anyone of you neets could.

Attached: HIV in America.jpg (2016x7552, 2.41M)

>several animals were observed to be homosexual
There is not a single recorded 'homosexual' animal.
There are plenty of instances of behavior which may be 'homosexual' in nature - however, there are NO recorded non-humans which demonstrate a 'sexual preference' for their own sex and which do not mate with members of the opposite sex when given the opportune in favor of pursuing sex with members of their sex.
IOW: You're scientifically illiterate.

>but you are ok with muslims and other weird freaks killing thousands of people each day?
Why would Christians care about muzzies killing each other? Saves us some work.

>How is homosexuality bad for a country?
They are symbols of the degeneration and decline of our society.

Attached: The Reality of Faggots - Text.jpg (1290x9017, 2.2M)

Attached: The Reality of Faggots - Text and Comments.jpg (1793x8441, 3.37M)

It bears pointing out, since I'm dealing with a scientific illiterate faggot and shitposting on Jow Forums: The highest effected category in the context of HIV, after homosexuals, is Black women.
Why? Because they fuck Black men.
And all Black men are bi-sexual.

>stds
>wtf are bisexuals
>natural for non-human animals
>because humans are subhumans
>ok with the existence of mudslimes
>implying
gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

Attached: bait-patrick.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

>pic related to OP's pic

Attached: himym_bang.gif (500x280, 701K)

Southerner reporting in. This is absolutely true. Even Vice News had a special about HIV in the Deep South. It focused on Jackson, Mississippi. And who was the primary focus within Jackson? Black men of course. There are so many black men who are on the "down low" and then go home and infect their girlfriends and wives.

Assholes are not sexual organs no matter how often the victim industry says they are.

Every organ is potentially a sexual organ, you dolt.

gay culture is suuuper destructive
i wouldnt hate faggots if they didnt have an entire degenerate "pride" culture associated to it

OOH BABY FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE KIDNEYS