What does Jow Forums think of women who keep their last names?

Or hypenate?

Attached: 5E5DFC8E-AF01-4BE7-B6CD-3776B2417E9E.jpg (539x283, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3940094/maiden-married-names-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where I live, the government mandates by law that a woman can't take her husband's name. It's retarded, I guess they think her having her father's name is fine but NOT her husband's name. Fucking Boomers

LOL seriously?

Yes

>While women in the U.S. are increasingly keeping their maiden names, that’s nothing new just across the border. In Quebec, all women have been keeping their maiden names since 1981, whether they want to or not.

>Provincial law in Quebec forbids a woman from taking her husband’s surname after marriage. The rule was instated soon after the creation of the Quebec Charter of Rights, which went into effect in 1976, and is intended to extend the charter’s statement on gender equality to names.

time.com/3940094/maiden-married-names-countries/

Retarded Boomer wanted to show how feminist and un-Catholic they were. It's literally a FUCK YOU, CATHOLIC DAD thing.

Motherhood is natural.
Fatherhood is not.
That's why children are named after the father.

Attached: fatherhood1[1].jpg (500x331, 46K)

Why is Canada is so gay?

I don’t understand

I’d have a pretty hard time accepting it if my fiancé wanted to keep her name, but I think you can usually tell if they’re that type of person early on and get out if you’re like me and wouldn’t accept that.

Boomers are still rebelling against the values of their parents

A woman will always know FOR SURE who her biological children are.
A man will never know (before DNA) FOR SURE who his biological children are.
Given the child the mother's last name weaken's the father's bond, and does nothing to strengthen the bond of the mother and child.

Attached: Beasts+of+the+Field[1].jpg (413x462, 34K)

never forget

Attached: sdgadhdjsski3546765.jpg (788x157, 30K)

I see

We don't live in the days of kidnapping women and marking them as our property anymore. Some traditions, like stealing the bride and giving her our last name have survived for a while, but they don't reflect the reality anymore. So I don't think there is anything wrong with them.

>What does Jow Forums think of this situation they will never experience?

Probably the same as every other thing involving women: REEEE roasties REEEE

K thread can 404 now.

Source senpai? Seems a good book if this is presented early on

husbands not doing the biz in the bed like they should

an incel from before it was cool

Attached: toas161[1].jpg (711x147, 15K)

woman squirts out a kid with her name, father unlikely to give a shit about the kid unless its seen as his kid. at that point it would be viewed as HER kid, not their kid.

I took my wife's last name since it was a running joke she was the man of the house.

The best part is she was adopted so it's not even her real last name anyway.

Attached: louis CK.png (338x407, 197K)

Depends on the name.
I'm cool with it if it's a small but distinguished family name.
Like if my wife had been from my family and I had been from hers, I would have been cool with her keeping her name, I might have taken it too so the kids would have it.

Red flag that she is a selfish, holier than thou bitch who will put her career over family.

Beta detected.

did people who knew you look at you with pity when you were giving this explanation?

Women should generally adopt their husband's name, but if my sister can coax her future husband into changing his, I'll just chuckle quietly.