Hey...did you notice how everyone stopped talking about the IG report...

Hey...did you notice how everyone stopped talking about the IG report? Too bad there was a shooting today that will dominate the news cycle for 10-12 days.

Attached: IGreport.jpg (640x625, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/breakingnlive?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=XbYgcDl0Sck
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ikr

Attached: common theme.png (447x126, 4K)

You realize that dropping the IG report would beat out the shooting news right?

go back to bed honey

Lol, this isn't going to dominate news much longer than today
Doesn't check enough boxes, underage, wrong guns, commie pins on jacket. Then there's this pic related no one has disproved
>Were the cops really executing a search warrant in his room THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOOTING?

Attached: Screenshot (98).png (1013x745, 417K)

Sure thing sweetie.

literally what? i missed the happening thread

i hate it when that happens

Golly, now that you mentioned it, I noticed that too.

Have a bump.

No it would not. The media won't show anti-Hillary shit when there's a (((school shooting))) to cover

They won't have a choice if Trump declares a state of emergency and forces the news to cover shit

I'll take Things That Will Never Happen for $1000, Alex

why not?

nupol loves bait breads. they unironically get baited by Memelabs ™ and hogg's memes. nupol was a mistake

bump

bump this is being slid keep
it bummed faggots

Attached: 2017-09-24 090909-55844.jpg (425x606, 55K)

Checked. Is this real?

>Trump declares state of emergency
>media, owned by the left, decides to cover the biggest Democrat scandal in history instead of continuing 24/7 shooting coverage for Texas and whatever mass shooting will conveniently happen next week
No.

No one can debunk
Thread on it

Remember everyone.... the reason why they are able to give us the run around is because they are the proginy of the original psychopaths who sought to dominate the world and elimate free will.
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

If humans dont know the occult sciences we will continue to remain under mind control. Once you are under mind control, you become under body control. Want the wars to end? Spend all the money you got and never earn another dollar again. Thats how we can cut off their power to do evil... it is OUR power which makes these wars possible, and not the Satanic powers who know the principles of creation

Attached: 108.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

thanks for the bump!
WOW i feel so a w a k e!!! i just had some exercise and protein shake and omg. i feel so E N E R G I Z E D. like i feel the blood FLOWING. i am so amped and awake! i feel ready to dig through all this!! let's all archive info and make sure we do a good job outing kikery. stay A W A K E. i feel so G O O D and so A L I V E. very awake!!!

Exactly

nah bruh, the shooting is simply a reason to ignore the IG report. We all know what ismore interesting but they know that they can distract leftards with shit like school shootings with ease.

>FALSE FLAG DISTRACTION IN 3...2...

Most knew yesterday it was going to happen today.

Attached: FF.jpg (320x500, 29K)

You cant ignore indictments

This sadly

>Hey...did you notice how everyone stopped talking about the IG report?
odd how that happened like that.

Trips of proof

Did you take your pills today?

It was too predictable, even red pilled a couple people to watch news the next day, their reaction today was priceless.

Attached: RP.gif (500x199, 395K)

Attached: 1526658502602.jpg (1125x998, 442K)

Attached: 01c9e51b486c4747abe7479b6c085355264f521f20ea74577f5f6bbe9428a135.png (1278x1650, 421K)

Attached: 8caaed453c4d8277347070be229b5acdf2c553640b966582fb1d344770dca9a7.jpg (3478x1493, 767K)

>cuts out the date and time of tweet
amateur

>You cant ignore indictments
says you
hereby unsealed, but I haven't heard anything further about this

May 17th.
twitter.com/breakingnlive?lang=en

Nigger.

Attached: 1524170566494.jpg (1200x828, 242K)

so is IG (((Horowitz))) /ourguy or (((their))) guy?!

He flipped, have you forgotten when Cohen got raided?
Trump said attorney client privilege is now dead.
Cohen was Hillary's lawyer.
Q mentioned #17.
#17 on the Epstein flight logs is Horowitz.
Te very next day you see him all over FOX news defending Trump and blasting Hillary and her friends.

Attached: 1477588728553.jpg (748x1024, 76K)

is that why there was the shoot'em up at the Doral in Miami and the school 'incident' in Texas? Is the 'deepstate' trying to obfuscate and distract, again?! Hopefully the whitehat intel and goodguy operators are on to these shenanigans and DJT will authorize 'behind the scenes' responses for the perpetrators...

Let me guess...

MUHHHHH

FALSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dumb, fuck!

Attached: 1513883159460.png (211x239, 8K)

thank you faggot

thx 4 bmp

They also murdered a few NYPD officers thinking they could keep the Wiener files under wraps.

There's literally 100's of dead switches.

No problem, my nigger.

Every school shooting...

Jow Forums : MUHHHHH

FALSSSEEEEE

FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Ignore the absolute babbling nonsense you got in the first reply. The answer is: we'll know when these next reports come out. As of now, he was not lenient on McCabe, who is now also facing a likely indictment from findings of Horowitz in his report on McCabe's leaking case

..really... did NOT know that... that IS a revelation... so (((Horowitz))) went to Jeffys' 'island'...is it logical to conclude that (((Horowitz))) flipped and sang? Where is (((Dershowitz))), Hillary and Huma and Bill and Anthony Weiner not to mention the (((Rothschild))) links? Did Lynn Forester(((Rothschild))) 'introduce' (((Alan Dershowitz))) and (((Jeffrey Epstein)))? Or is that just 'internet hyperbole'?

thx 4 bmpin

MUHHHH

FALSEEEEEE

FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1525972458014.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Excuse me, I meant Dershowitz.
My apologies.

Stop posting this faggy edgy kike horseshit.

Attached: 367f67e8ff4a30b9b748f78c129ecd06ee73afd37f5ce8ab1daa3ec7429ddba7.jpg (634x851, 98K)

This is why asians cant be trusted they smile you in the face but theb sell your data and mock you when you arent around

this thread is important in a catalog of trash rn so i'm thankful for all the autistic bumps your giving

Not sure who this guy is, but his video gives an accurate rundown on the Q post regarding Alan Dershowitz.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbYgcDl0Sck

Attached: 3453345435345345435.jpg (309x163, 16K)

Holy fuck

Bamp

Exactly. Plus these mass shootings make Jow Forums unbearable. Every other thread is some anti gun bullshit

start making threads educating nupol on bait, and seriously encouraging them not to be drawn in no matter how tempting. post good filter terms, explain what shills will do (use memeflag, one post, etc). explain to them the importance of using the catalog. we'll never drive out redditors and boomers, but we can redpill them. the invasion has been thorough

Posting redpills is critical. The shilling is meant to produce useless threads to fill space, but posting redpills in those threads undermines the shilling. Certain nuclear redpills can also serve as a dog whistle to mark legitimate posts, since the opposition can't afford to spread them to fit in. I think this is the way to defeat the shills, but it's just a theory.

So the strategy: When you see a legitimate thread about a happening, link to that thread in shill threads. Accompany the link with a redpills and reminder to sage slide threads. This will help to divert people to legitimate threads, and it can't be imitated because the kikes won't post redpills.

If you do this, use your words wisely.
I've been banned multiple times for using the wrong wording when linking threads.
Words like "Help Us" are considered a call to raid in the (((mods))) eyes, so just be careful.

What are good filter terms?

>checked hitlerdubz
bump for visibility

Most anons consider sharing that info to be too dangerous, but I would also be interested to know. Haven't played with the filters much myself.

That't not real is it? This is crazy.

I'll just keep hiding shit then. And bamping.

Bump. Thanks for the advice

>>I'm not doing....
Were they trying to get him to do something? MK mind control victims hear voices telling them to do things. Was this kid ever in a mental health facility?

>Hey...did you notice how everyone stopped talking about the IG report?
Yeah; really strange... almost as if they can't stop talking about obviously staged/manipulated school-shootings for some reason.

Attached: 4chan-3.jpg (900x720, 237K)

keep refusing the truth and continue to be ashamed and confused.

Government IS slavery

Attached: 269.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

>They won't have a choice if Trump declares a state of emergency and forces the news to cover shit
LOL -- What I would love to see Trump do is:
(a) release the REAL numbers regarding illegals,
(b) order the Army and Navy to secure the borders and coasts , respectively, and
(c) order the marines to besiege "sanctuary-cities" with orders to arrest for Treason the mayors and city-council members, and
(d) clear out said sanctuary cities of invaders.

There would be SO MUCH outcry from politicians and media, and it's all authorized via Article 4, Section 4.

Attached: cut-off-the-flow.jpg (500x598, 239K)

Attached: 1522869470390.jpg (425x594, 46K)

I saw it on Q pub and warned the friends and and family that shit was going down and (((they))) would be doing a ff to distract. After it happened I capped my post and linked the shooting. I have to say that freaked them out. They weren't kidding me about being a tinfoil hatter anymore. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-42-26-1.png (1180x1920, 256K)

Trump always plays 4d chess.

Feminist debates racist JF:
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Fake News Check:
youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI

Attached: 5af438381dbf6.jpg (850x1024, 281K)

This. Because we all know once they get here they're here for life.