HOMEMADE SUBMACHINE GUN THREAD

This thread is dedicated to the discussion, creation, and practical use of homemade submachine guns

>DIY simple design
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/07/07/simple-compact-low-cost-submachine-gun-prototype/amp/
>Błyskawica submachine gun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Błyskawica_submachine_gun
>Luty schematics
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
>How to turn a paintball gun into a homemade 9mm “carbine” pistol
>expedient homemade ammunition
thehomegunsmith.com/homemadeammo.shtml

Attached: 64DA9356-7A5A-489F-904B-1A2AD2D2CED5.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

preparedgunowners.com/2017/04/18/how-to-turn-a-paintball-gun-into-a-homemade-9mm-carbine-pistol/
ugcsurvival.com/WeaponsManuals/ar15conversion manual.pdf
nazarian.no/images/wep/176_Mac-10_Full-Auto.pdf
archive.org/details/Automatic_and_Concealable_Firearms_Design_Book_Vol_III_-_Paladin_Press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How to turn a paintball gun into a homemade 9mm “carbine” pistol
preparedgunowners.com/2017/04/18/how-to-turn-a-paintball-gun-into-a-homemade-9mm-carbine-pistol/

hello FBI, ATF

don't be a little bitch

Attached: photo.jpg (640x337, 57K)

He’s frightened of freedom, so let him get crushed by big brother.

Attached: 3FAD3AC5-44A2-4AFE-B382-6AA330A33640.jpg (4320x2432, 2.88M)

You guys are trying way to hard.
Fuck off back to your shitty news site
Reported to the FBI btw

Attached: FBI.png (1335x634, 346K)

they're extremely common in Australia, especially in 9mm
Almost every bogan has one, they're fully automatic, made out of sheet metal and springs, cost almost nothing to make and sell for 1000% of their initial cost which is still affordable to anybody even on welfare.
The police and other countries like to pretend Australia is safe because of gun laws, but it's actually safe because of our social construction.
We are not a disarmed population, we're a peaceful one. White gunsmiths wont arm muslims and other radicals because they're fucked but they crank out these little sten looking guns for their farmer friends and people out bush no trouble.

I remember one time somebody posted the photos of detailed layouts of an AR15 and AK47 on here on how you could turn any semi-auto into full automatic. For educational purposes of course.

Attached: 1472753953833.png (278x242, 88K)

lol whatever dude i can afford a multi-thousand-dollar cnc machine to make AR-15 lowers for me

you go ahead and do your walter mitty poorfag thing i'm just saying you have a right to discuss things that are definitely illegal

JustPoliceThings

Attached: 1522514715423.jpg (213x237, 7K)

Having the specs and plans isn't illegal, just using them to create the weapon.

Fuck off batf

glowing a little too bright

Attached: 1515529623572.png (720x690, 355K)

Didn’t know weapons’ schematics were illegal lmfao

This discussion belongs on you dumb journalist. Also it depends on your country and state.

Attached: 1525905452513.jpg (245x280, 10K)

I remember seeing an Australian news report about it.

Finally someone who understands........
Back when I was learning how machining worked I had a homade pistol that was just so fun. I'd wish I would have kept it but Unfortunantly it had to be dismantled.

Attached: 1514691517661.jpg (802x854, 203K)

This is more about the people in less fortunate countries (e.g. Palestine) where the rights of the people are being crushed by foreign imperialist elements. Not everyone is as fortunate as you.

Attached: 1E0F5C04-5198-44F0-B780-9925B591B150.jpg (450x681, 136K)

Suck my dick fag.

How hard would it be for me and some of me mate to come become bogans?

Attached: 1523329703741.png (904x711, 390K)

Underrated post

um Jow Forums?

Right after santa fe

complete bull
No video, no pdf

of course it is, it's just FBI/ATF bait in the hopes that some stupid user will volunteer something actually incriminating. this is a fishing thread

>Right after santa fe
that's old news

breaking

THIS IS A FBI/CIA HONEY POT THREAD.

Attached: 1511322190098.jpg (666x400, 66K)

I work in a shop with a CNC I don't need these garbage weapons. Also 90% of these DIY lack something to make it function. If they do work they're good for a single shot at best and will explode into shrapnel at worse killing or maiming the user.

You mean like this?
ugcsurvival.com/WeaponsManuals/ar15conversion manual.pdf

Are you white? No chance, bud.

This thread will be used as ammo to shut Jow Forums down. Sage

You see Ivan If shoot into magazine never have to reload.

>This thread is dedicated to the discussion, creation, and practical use of homemade submachine guns
Why can Jow Forums not stop carrying out school massacres? That's the real question that should be preoccupying this thread!

Attached: Murican gun advocate.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

Hello ATF

POL
O
L

HONEYPOT
O
N
Y
P
O
T

CONFIRMED

WHY DO U AGENT PROVOCATEURS INSIST ON HONEYPOTTING THIS SITE. YOU VASTLY MISUNDERSTAND THE USERBASE IF U THINK THIS SORT OF STUFF IS GOING TO YIELD WORTHWHILE FINDINGS.

WHY DONT YOU FEDS GO AND CHECK OUT WHAT ANTIFA IS DOING. OR GO INVESTIGATE CONGRESS. THEY KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

OR ASK YOUR DEPT HEAD WHEN THE LAST TIME HE COVERED UP A TRAFFICKING CASE TO PROTECT A POLITICIAN. IM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THAT.

WE PAY YOUR SALARIES BROS. JOIN THE BLUE TEAM.

I KNOW YOU ARE SITTING AT YOUR DESK RIGHT NOW SCREENSHOTTING THIS THREAD FOR YOUR TPS REPORTS TO YOUR SUPERIOR. WHY DONT YOU TELL HIM ABOUT HOW HALF OF THE DNC WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY FOREIGN INTEREST AND (AWANS) BLACKMAILED CONGRESS.

THEN YOUR NEXT STEP IS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RATHER THAN TROLL AN ANIME FORUM ON THE INTERNET.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

/endrant

Reported to FBI.

those are awesome. after 100 rounds the barrel will explode in your face at any time.

>"hurr durr Palestinians don't have guns.. they should make them"
>mural of 2 men holding AK-47's and an RPG-7
you're a fucking retard

sorry.. I didn't look close enought
1 AK-47S
1 M-16(A1?)
1 RPG-7

HOW TO MAKE YOUR MAC 10 FULL AUTO
nazarian.no/images/wep/176_Mac-10_Full-Auto.pdf

If you're lucky you'll get that many

>all ips in this thread are being tarballed and sent directly to federal authorities
imagine being the white collar faggot on the other end, sifting through shitposts all day thinking you're a hero

Attached: g3RQLVYl.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Hey kid.

Attached: image.jpg (286x218, 38K)

lol not even a crime schlomo

Attached: 1498171144934.png (500x676, 421K)

It is. It's terrorism.

>90% of these DIY lack something to make it function
Sounds like a fault of the user
Didn’t know all citizens that happen to own guns have an indefinite hatred for all of mankind and wish to kill as much people as possible
I’m an anarchist myself.
Never committed a crime
Didn’t know innocent civilians shot by Israeli imperialists were armed.

Attached: A7E49A4D-4B3F-4C96-A2C3-CFC2A5AED577.jpg (756x599, 105K)

Terrorism. You are all in communication with terrorists.

guns are for pussys
> use a knife

Attached: oj.jpg (268x400, 18K)

>terrorism
>terrorism
>terrorism
Gotta love it when Americans cry ‘terrorism.’ The only terrorists are the ones that destabilize legitimate regimes and quickly turn the country into shit.

Attached: 65A1694D-4E8B-49EA-B7F3-20E04A448DF7.jpg (1480x833, 74K)

>Spacing
Disgusting.

How is it the user's fault when the person who wrote the instructable left out information that isn't common knowledge?

Rush at these men with a knife. I promise you it’ll go over well.

Attached: D9613877-0981-49E7-8A1D-2EBB206CD6F7.jpg (600x608, 77K)

Hello cnn.

>This is more about the people in less fortunate countries (e.g. Palestine) where the rights of the people are being crushed by foreign imperialist elements. Not everyone is as fortunate as you.
>Didn’t know innocent civilians shot by Israeli imperialists were armed.

So you're saying that people oppressed by a government should have the right to resist that government with military grade weapons?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Laugh In gitmo.

Fucking poor fag, go buy one...oh wait you aren't rich capitalist ;)

>So you're saying that people oppressed by a government should have the right to resist that government with military grade weapons?
Obviously so. What do you think this thread is about?

>homemade cianigger thread

Cool I just made one. Accidentally shot my cat. Whoopsie daisy.

Attached: pepeGunshot.gif (398x384, 268K)

classic shill ad hominem attack. why dont you post your badge or CAC? either you read about reddit spacing as a counter argument in your newhire guide, or you are a bot and you scan for \n chars relative to line length and this is autogenerated

either way you contributed nothing to the conversation other than sage or bot bump.

so fuck you and your honeypot. Jow Forums is a lawful board of peace

If you’re being serious, I warn you not to post it.

Its a Jow Forums tradition around here, what you don't appreciate gook-soup?

Fuck yes, you can make a highly functional submachine gun in any well equipped bicycle shop, and that's before you add in the ability to print your own lower receivers and other components with 3-D printing machines.

Go to bed David

Attached: pewpewpew.jpg (1058x794, 562K)

>Every thread I don't like is muh CIA!
>Let's just go have a thread sperging out about MUH Q instead!
>MUH HONEYPOT!!!!
>Newfag doesn't just download the specs for it at a different location off his wifi with a cheap disposable computer
>MUH SHILL!
Go jerk your micro penis to your (((Q))) BREADS some more, faggot.

Yea, that’s how the Polish resistance fighters were able to arm themselves under German occupation.

>Also it depends on your country and state.

I believe it is indeed illegal to download weapons drawings in the UK.

Fucking worthless land of my noble ancestors, you shame them, get fucked you cowardly sheep.

there is literally nothing illegal about making a gun, as long as you never sell/transfer it to anyone else.

gl making rifled barrels

Attached: a66811687eb3a4ddd6495c7d713fb647.jpg (343x270, 16K)

>archive.org/details/Automatic_and_Concealable_Firearms_Design_Book_Vol_III_-_Paladin_Press
Anyone read this?
I don't have a way to download it "safely", (((laws)))

cool man reporting the fbi to the fbi

>this thread

Attached: ATF2.jpg (432x648, 30K)

I wanna be that faggot, sounds like a funny job.

S

And heres the bait being laid. Im outta this thread.

If you're white and can drink constantly all day every day while living off welfare and bashing arabs, abos and asians, you can be a bogan.

don't need rifling for a 9mm smg with 900 shots a minute and a magazine of 50
these guns are for murder don't get me wrong, they're not rifles for sniping they're for mowing down cops and robbers who get in your way

Attached: rcmp_guy_sticker_large.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Oy Vey!

Attached: 1497574499613.jpg (374x503, 34K)

MODS!

How many of the white population do you think lives like That?

Attached: rcmp_guy_sticker_large copy.png (480x480, 143K)

>reporting the FBI to the FBI

like 30%
conveniently that's what unemployment is around right now but our welfare system perpetuates these people's lifestyles

information cannot be illegal

Attached: american tipping gone too far.jpg (1250x529, 167K)

FBI FAGGOT THREAD

Also it violates ITAR to make them available to say Iran or North Korea, which is what happens when you post them here. You can have them, that's great, you can even use them and build your own gun for your own personal use as long as it follows the NFA and any other applicable laws, you just can't share the plans publicly.

the more you talk the more I see that you are building this thread as "evidence" of the "danger"" of Jow Forums

i hope you choke on your matzo

Whers do you get the ammo? I assume you're not machining bullets and mixing fertilizer with wood ash for gunpowder?

>Anarchist
>Never committed a crime
Comrade, I'm afraid you're a pussy