When will Japan realize that they need immigrants in order to restore their declining birth rate and economy...

When will Japan realize that they need immigrants in order to restore their declining birth rate and economy? It is the only way we can save Japan.

Attached: 7F8E00E0-9062-496E-AEF1-87654AB15DEE.png (773x973, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What's with that massive drop of fertility rate in Japan in 1966?
nippon.com/en/features/h00096/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQC3dBWS_FE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4&t=142s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The good news is japan IS taking in immigrants.
Indian immigrants.

Attached: based japan.png (687x523, 55K)

>open immigration
>chicago level gun laws that work
pick one.

>overpopulated island with some of the most densely populated cities in the world
>at the cutting edge of mechanization and replacing jobs conventionally performed by humans with robots
>but you need more immigrants goyim!

Attached: 1487283935364.png (274x302, 128K)

what the fuck? does your country not know how to write numbers? just lol at that

Poos are too scatter-brained and lazy to cut it in the Japanese workforce. Your dog-ate-my-homework tier bullshit excuses aren't gonna work there.

Attached: 1525899210511.png (576x616, 466K)

(((Noah Smith)))

I'm really trying not to become antisemitic but this happens so often. What right does he have to tell the Japanese what to do with their country?

Attached: japan refugees.png (1504x803, 1.08M)

as gods chosen people

Legal immigrants not refugee mutt

fertility rate in Japan is increasing, Japan's fertility rate is actually higher than the European Union's and other countries, AND ALL OF THAT WHILE KEEPING THE IMMIGRANT POPULATION AT 2% (and most of those immigrants are Korean, Chinese or Japanese from Peru and Brazil)

You don't have to worry about Japan, worry about yourself!

Attached: JEm2FDsjgalFD_6XKydnn-ZzT3LRTTtvn_xQNqPKpTI.png (929x514, 53K)

Maybe wait until everyone in japan dies and then move your beloved immigrants in then? I mean if you are going to claim japan is doomed then simply waiting will allow you to do it after they are gone? Unless of course you a lying piece of shit and know that Japan is not doomed and are trying to push an agenda. But surely you are not a shill trash incapable of logic now are you?

noah smith

What's with that massive drop in 1966?

Watched a ton of japanese youtubers today and it would seem young people in Japan are beginning to be as brainwashed as young people in the west, Japan is next.

The anime ban of 66 really took its toll

Are you cucks mad that Japan would rather die than become japanistan?

Proof he's a yid? Either way the guy is an insufferable ideologue on Twitter. Was hilarious when Taleb took him down.

Japan has been doing fine on its own for hundreds of years.

They are brainwashed because of western trends created by Jews.

lmgtfy.com/?q=What's with that massive drop of fertility rate in Japan in 1966?

Giant monster attack.

The ban came in 67, anime was introduced in 66.

What do the signs say above "No!"

Attached: 1513105754307.png (780x433, 150K)

Europe For Europeans, Africa for Africans, Japan for everyone!

I googled it and found this.

>1966 was the year of 丙午 (Hinoe-Uma), or the “Fire Horse.” As one source describes:

>Girls born in [1966] became known as ‘Fire Horse Women’ and are reputed to be dangerous, headstrong and generally bad luck for any husband. In 1966, a baby’s sex couldn’t be reliably detected before birth; hence there was a large increase of induced abortions and a sharp decrease in the birth rate in 1966.

Attached: 1522170257480.png (439x452, 72K)

I hate how {{{they}}} Try and make this an issue we should get worked up about. Japan is fine, they have their course set to be ethnically homogenous and that is a good thing.

> It is the only way we can save Japan.
Wrong. Its the way to destroy Japan.

Attached: samurai.png (1024x576, 973K)

Jesus fucking christ. I don't know if that's sad or hilarious.

>in order to restore their declining birth rate
Okay, shillstein. I want you to explain to me once and for all why a country's population going down is a tragedy. Their country didn't have this many people a generation ago and it was perfectly fine. Now, it's a tragedy. Explain.

I'm getting so much use out of this meme. Go back to Israel you kike!

Attached: 1519952308521.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The Jewish economics of deficit spending depend on constant growth.

need more goyim cattle for the shekel farm

Superstitious zipperheads

Attached: 1456796187858.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

Nations must now serve the GDP instead of the other way around. Clown world.

The common libtard answer is because Ponzi schemes like social security rely on having a large young, working population to take care of the old and infirm.

>jewish redistribution programs need you to reproduce more, goy! You're not reproducing? GUESS WE NEED BROWN PEOPLE
I am a colossus of rage.

>immigrants
no.thank you

So, they don't have an argument and their outrage is bullshit.

Will you fuck off with this thread already Japan will never become le 56% land like us you fucking faggot here's a nigger nigging for you you fucking faggot

Attached: 1384917810697.gif (453x360, 746K)

Their argument is literally based on an economic determinism that most (((centrists))) fundamentally accept because they're materialist bugmen. They don't work on human beings with a fucking soul.

Oh no! The declining birthrate means that the EXTREMELY overpopulated island will have some breathing room and housing will be affordable, how terrible!(((for jewish bankers who rely on big mortgages to make debt slaves)))

Better import the entire third world to inflate your housing market!

*Deep inhale* Goi!

That's actually pretty impressive.

wtf thats hilarious and awful. Such a sharp drastic change for just a few years.

Attached: 1525917381369.jpg (501x703, 47K)

Yes. Because there would be zero other side affects of a large aged population and a smaller younger work population.

Sorry sweetie,
The Japanese people will marry Americans, and Chinese people pic related.
nippon.com/en/features/h00096/
youtube.com/watch?v=LQC3dBWS_FE

Da Blacks?
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4&t=142s

Attached: h00096en_fig02.jpg (640x410, 122K)

>EXTREMELY overpopulated
meme

Attached: CIN699.gif (250x554, 9K)

You do realize that much of Japan is uneven, rocky terrain that is not conducive to settlement right?

Japanese toilet technology must be functionally indistinguishable from magic to them.

Bad harvesting year

the same can be said about countries such as Mexico, Korea, Israel, Spain, etc., my point is that Japan is not specifically super overpopulated as other countries or parts of the world.

Attached: New footprint infographic.png (1578x1600, 942K)

>THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WE ARE KILLING MOTHER NATURE
>YOU NEED TO IMPORT PEOPLE OTHERWISE THE ECONOMY MIGHT NOT GROW INFINITELY

Number system is different here.

You call it 200 thousand and write 200,000

We call it 2 lakhs and write 2,00,000,

Japan's building the perfect sex bot. It can be programmed to do whatever else is needed.

Koreans who have been in Japan for three generations now still identify as Korean. That's because Japanese fucking hate foreigners and never, ever let them forget that they're foreign (even though no one can tell them apart). Why the hate? Because Japanese are descended from Gods, and no one else is.

The problem is the royal family. At least I don't have to worry about one of them marrying a nigger in my lifetime.

>The problem is the royal family.
Hey man, that family might actually have something freaky going on. They've survived dozens of civil wars, and multiple other groups taking power over the government. Without being wiped out.

gee

Attached: geeee.jpg (209x432, 32K)

japan is fine they're population bottle necks every 200 years will this meme ever die

This is why team global capital should have lost the second world war, and why Hitler was always right.
>businesses see red
Better send the peanut-paid niggers in!

>Edmonton
>3.6 million

Fake and gay. Stop spewing false information, faggot.