Why is America so fucking backwards?

Why is America so fucking backwards?

Attached: d5fb73ac57f9d58f1cb052f4c7a1b989.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/health/health-care-wait-times-hit-20-weeks-in-2016-report-1.3171718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to fucking canada if you dont like it

Good idea, his changes of getting shot will dramatically decrease (and he'll get some free healthcare out of the deal to boot ;))

>mental illness should be accepted
>guns are scary so they're bad
lol, enjoy midterms, I know I will

The reason sane people are against a trans bathroom bill is because some people, who have no dignity, are going to abuse it and crossdress and claim they're a female and harm someone in the process. Also, "SHALL NOT", what part of that do you not understand?

>free

I'd rather live in the US.

get out of the left lane of the road faggot, only pussies drive on the left side

Yet no one ever actually wants to lige in canada. Wonder why, it’s like they’re acting against their own best interests.

We need to have more men carrying their assault rifles into the bathrooms to make sure those trannys don't give in to their deviant impulses.

Attached: QP01.jpg (600x601, 139K)

> Only on America
> The country that has run the entire planet since WW2 should be more like France

Okay Faggot

Actually a good point for once

open carry is not a crime, & thinking u should feel unsafe having a law-abiding citizen open-carry means u distrust ur brothers & sisters

Attached: gun-control1.jpg (460x405, 55K)

lol ok

thats not that bad. Canada has such a problem with immigrants shitting on the floor that their are security guards in all bathrooms to watch out for designated shitters

I don't think I've ever heard of a gun raping children

>free healthcare
If you don't mind waiting

Attached: IMG_20180519_003752.jpg (720x1118, 142K)

Shut up you meme flag faggot. Stop trying to make everything about you and your degenerate ilk.

I haven't needed to see a doctor in 10 years. You're Iike 40 year old liberal faggot who still whines about minimum wage because he's ON it.

Guy carrying gun = protector
Guy in girls bathroom = aggressor
Fuck off donkeymemefag

you burgers don't run shit. Your country is a meme.

Where's the source from this? I want to be able to use this against people who think "muh free healthcare" is the only good reason for people to move here

That grocery store has never ever been robbed, nor had a shooting.

ctvnews.ca/mobile/health/health-care-wait-times-hit-20-weeks-in-2016-report-1.3171718

Why is your number-one cause the fight to get mentally ill men peeing next to 6 year old girls?

Attached: TRANNY-AWARDS-HYDE-PK-DSC00.jpg (1440x810, 1.07M)

Here here!

>memeflag
sage

Attached: 1510874360898.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Just wait till rapists and degenerates (like bill clinton) realize they can claim to be a women and go into the women restroom... they most likely already know and gather voyeur material this way.

Get out of my country you anti white commie shit skin. And take your anti white commie shit skin kids with you.