What is the percentage of lgbt in america?

Attached: lgbtopener_d.png (2254x1250, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None. It's a demon of perversion.

fpbp

/thread

Throw yourself of a roof desu. Report these people. They are bots most of the time, but they sometimes reply.

do people even go in here

I would guess somewhere around 2-3%

Too fucking many.

3-10%, much higher in low to middle income neighborhoods.

just a guess. I think there's a link between homosexuality and emotional trauma

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

Attached: GayMillenial3.png (2046x534, 134K)

less than three percent actually

and yet they account for almost 70% of all HIV/AID's related cases

Way too many, exterminate them all

>What is the percentage of lgbt in america?
Roughly less than 2% according to the CDC. Nut they have plenty of normal and radical folks agitating for them.

Why are colleges so pro gay?

discord gg/Pzbuwn

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Where I was growing up 30 years ago.
I was the only trans person I ever knew.
Now 80% of people are trannies.
SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT

Trying again? Kanker op back to /lgbt/.

this.

Attached: fags.jpg (4500x1000, 3.14M)

I am. I’m transgender. 0.58% of Americans identifies as transgender. That is around 1.3 million Americans.

4.1% of Americans identify as LGBT. That is around 10 million Americans.

Neighborhood watch has really stepped it up lately.

Correct.
This is a regular question in sexuality research. Yet it has been among the toughest questions for social scientists to answer. Psychologists no longer believe Alfred Kinsey’s famous estimate – based on surveys that oversampled prisoners and prostitutes – that 10% of American men are gay. Representative surveys now tell us about 2% to 3% are.

wow

Attached: 1424403779663.gif (200x163, 473K)

100%

Pretty much all of them by Australian standards of manly hood.

27% of California youth identify as gender non-conforming.

it's around 3%. of course, thanks to (((the media))), americans think it's 25%

>7% of millennials are gay or bisexual

7% of millennials say they are gay or bisexual, because they think more people are gay or bisexual than actually are gay or bisexual

Transgender doesn't mean anything.
It literally means faggot.
Transsexuals are a super rare birth condition.
Transgender just means whatever you define it as. It means nothing.
You can literally do nothing and claim transgender. My pronouns are currently and xoon now. Bam transgender.
Fuck off

bump2

They all live in California

all of them.

>there is people in america that are not either
>low IQ
>fat
>gay
>nonwhite

All of them?

So hip, so edgy, so cool.

20%

I'm transgender, I'm very hip and very edgy. Look out Jow Forums.