Southern shitaly

Can I have an honest answer from an Northern or Central Italian of what they think about southern ”Italians”?

Ill give my take on southern Italians: There a bunch of scum desu, these “people” look like deformed mongrels. This is all honesty, southern italians are scum. I have met some of them and they act like they are dumb mobsters or have a fake tan over shitskin giving them this intense feces type brown color and act like there from the jersey shore. I see them as niggers essentially, worthless scum that are mongrels from actual Italian race traitors. Just to remind to Northern and central italians that southern italians dont have Italian genes neither, just look it up there ancestry is north african, middle eastern, syrian greek, jewish, and negroid. Feel free to prove me wrong. TIP: I dont think you can.

I dont want u to be offended because most of this is honesty. You cannot dissaprove my claim its all facts. Why are southern “Italians” even accepted as Italians by some far right groups in Italy anyways, it makes me sick to think that actual Italians (Northern/Central italians) would be genociding their blood legacy the same way the race traiting whores and assholes ancient (southern italians) did with the moors, jews and niggers.

Feel free to defend southern shitaly, but just to remind everybody here on pol southern italians are no good worthless mongrel fucks and every single defence that is replied will be dissaproved by logic and facts.

Attached: B4EC18F5-B3B1-4132-ACEE-DC17EE4CF684.jpg (2048x1256, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/italicroots/dna-results-f70/?sid=2f3058dd65b9c4ecc764a95785e95575
sicklecellsociety.org/resources/sickle-cell-anemia-in-sicilian-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=szKREhVcbAs
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SycAtnUxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe#Statistic_data_on_immigrant_populations
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
repubblica.it/cronaca/2011/02/11/news/alto_adige_federalismo_oro-12322324/
espresso.repubblica.it/palazzo/2014/11/10/news/trentino-privilegi-e-scandali-della-regione-con-il-piu-basso-tasso-di-disoccupazione-1.187376
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1908_Messina_earthquake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh look its a nigger calling other niggers niggers

Northern Italy hosts industries, Southern Italy's main revenue comes from crops and tourism. next

t. un-American Sicilian mixed hyena

Attached: C0A168E9-0289-432E-82A5-974E0EA3EBF8.jpg (1898x1224, 2.19M)

Is it the answer about their genetics and looks?

Attached: CA6D8359-7E26-4FE8-8D41-16662171D323.png (803x1544, 61K)

Who is your president?

unification was a mistake. venice is the greatest italian state

Attached: poles beat up russian nigger.jpg (620x388, 117K)

>Who is your president?
Barack Niggama?

no that was for pic related. There's no italian race, we're a mixed ethnicity with a major percentage of white caucasoid in the north and mediterraneans in the south, although it's not always true btw, I know sicilians who are far taller than me and paler

Sergei Nabatov

That's super aggresive shitty antropology. Logic based on stereotypes and facts that can suck my hairy balls (white balls, user) is worthless. Wtf REAL antropology promotes race preservation, you are painting yourself as a racist and, imo, you should stop using quotation marks when you are referring to people. And yes, they are italians.

William Shakespeare would agree with him. Venice was glorious
>caucasoid
>and mediterraneans in the south
Neither is a genetic term or real racial classification. Why bother calling a mix of neolithic shitskin remainants, niggers, jews and arabs “”””””Mediterranean””””? It’s the Sea and a name of S. European nations in some EU councils. No one really uses it in real world - it’s what Jow Forumsint/ian autists call themselves. That’s it, really.

Caucasus mountains are populated with west asiatic armenoid iranic mongrels, that are considered the niggers of Eastern Europe and Russian-speaking Slavic lands
>And yes, they are italians.
They weren’t Italians even during the middle period of classical Rome - they were Hellenic Greeks at best.

Why you being so gay russia bro

Yea, using your logic you could say we are all aliens. Wtf user race origins is a thing, the fact that people is born under the Italian Republic is another. I respect the science of antropology and your knowledge, but imo you are using it in a bad way.

You know Northern and Central Italy has plenty of stunning people due to majority of selection in that area happening solely on a basis of sexual attraction and, sometimes, finance (merchant class of old usually was healthy and attractive). How horrible it will be to lose the legacy of real beautiful Italy by mixing with waves of southern mestizos and scum from outside of Europe.
>user race origins is a thing, the fact that people is born under the Italian Republic is another.
Get a trip, senior Balotelli. How can foreigners and nasty vicious orcs be considered ever good or Italian, jut because they are born somewhere?

A rat born in a stable would never ever be a horse.

Majority of Italians look like spics, what are you talking about

Born in a stable = stabilian, not horse.
Imo you should separate the two things, and as I said before, I am in favor of the race preservation.
You are not getting to the point showing your knowledge randomly and being sarcastic.
>How can foreigners and nasty vicious orcs be considered ever good or Italian, jut because they are born somewhere?
That is simply the terminology we use referring to someone who is born in a certain place, user, and wtf.. People are people, human beings, even if traumatized or evil, even if foreigners.

*Superficiality intensifies*

I don't mind them, but I doubt they can improve

I'm Sicilian. Just wanted everyone to know. That's kind of our thing, we make it known we're Sicilian.

> unification was a mistake. Kingdom of Piedmont is the greatest italian state

Ftfy, you're welcome.

lol fuck off Schlomo

>Finnish_D

:DDDDDDDddddd

Attached: 1524770970560.gif (543x105, 83K)

>Imo you should separate the two things
Did it work for the US? There is a certain ethnic and racial about being Italian and a native of a specific region respectively. How can you preserve any race, when all kind of mixing is legal in Italy? We need a radical swift eugenic action across Europe and it is not going to look tender.
>People are people, human beings, even if traumatized or evil, even if foreigners.
This docile pseudo-humanist mentality amongst so many Europeans enabled corporations, counter culture groups and certain hostile ethnically jewish elements to bring our destruction
>I’m Sicilian
Of course you are
Both were nice and really interesting.

Attached: FB8AA32B-42FC-4781-A082-9B3130D92273.jpg (2048x1077, 954K)

Let me tell ya a couple of three things, Ivan...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (511x288, 31K)

>mixing is legal
>our destruction
That's not a constructive critical thinking.

you are right, but few want to accept this and many are simply too dumb to understand it.

it sucks for italians in USA and Europe, they need to have a clear identity change. i don't see an easy answer for this, their genes already are mixed with real (nortwest european) white Americans thanks to the early 20th century immigration here.

What else? I created the thread for Italians to say it out as it is. What are your ideas. Anti-miscegenation laws are a bare minimum that should be a norm around all European states without any questions. Race based citizenship is just a first, rather tiny, step
You barely got any Italians. See their genetic profiles on ancestry - it’s jewish niggers from the south and mainly Sicily. What Italians on the mainland need is elitist eugenic beauty and intelligence based approach to who they are, and to be Italian is. The same way real Northwestern European and Slavic Americans need to rally for blood hygiene and real nativism. Sadly, Sicilians and Jews made it to the Supreme Court long ago, and to the White House, right after a nigger, recently.

The south has the best women. And I say this as a pure-breed northerner. Stunningly beautiful, family oriented, petite, unwilling to follow degenerate fashions like piercings and tattoos. Vastly superior from our cunts. I work in a place where most of co-workers are sicilian women getting close to their 30s. All of them already are at least 5 years into a marriage and had at least 1 kid. Whereas all my northern female friends and acquaintances of the same ages are either still out "looking for themselves" taking as many dicks as the can, or in fleeting relationships with sub-par humans.

Slovenians look like fat americans and drunk russians mixed together fix your shit for fucks sake

You sound like Jeb Bush with his idea to import “conservative” values from mestizo spic trash.
tapatalk.com/groups/italicroots/dna-results-f70/?sid=2f3058dd65b9c4ecc764a95785e95575
>work in a place where most of co-workers are sicilian women getting close to their 30s. All of them already are at least 5 years into a marriage and had at least 1 kid.
What you are describing is a slow genocide of the Northern Italy, and by extension - Europe.

Sicilians seem to average about 10% Middle East/North African DNA, and 1% sub-Saharan. More often than not - more. The rest of Southern Italy exhibit sub-Saharan lineages too. And no I do not think the sub-Saharan in Sicily and Italy is statistical noise. For in case you're not aware, some Sicilians and South Italians have the ultimate sign of being one drop rule niggers- sickle cell anemia. I repeat- many Sicilians and “Italians” have sickle cell anemia. This is an extremely well documented medical phenomena in Sicily and Italy, no matter how much Sicilians and Italians claim this is a made up myth by black studies professors. sicklecellsociety.org/resources/sickle-cell-anemia-in-sicilian-children/

No matter how bad, our people are still o-u-r own people.

we are tall and thin fucking arab

in your dreams

Your mistake is to think that we actually care about genetics. We care about heritage, not genetics. From the cultural standpoint, a northerner has far more in common with a Sicilian than with a french, austrian, swiss or slovenian. We speak the same language and share the same flag. I'd take a lazy sicilian over a soulless former barbarian from central europe any day.

you mean sicilians? fucking animals. they have nigger blood.

Attached: dennis hopper niggers true romance.jpg (888x499, 98K)

Best looking people in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

Accurate.
Obviously that's reduced by ~30% in both cases though, since globalization and stock markets.

who gives a shit about your slavic shithole

Southern Italians are not Greek-influenced anymore(like ancient times).
They got "attacked" by harsh immigration, especially from the balkans.

>We care about heritage, not genetics.
It’s going to be a hella nice road to death of Italy. Heritage, culture and bloodline are one and the same. You can’t have a comprehensive working European society, when your very core genetic code is getting erased.
>a northerner has far more in common with a Sicilian
Incorrect

Attached: E1EB6208-7FF7-4E2C-A20D-3310E6DF9E44.jpg (1532x1536, 1.16M)

>especially from the balkans.
They wish. Greece itself is no more for a long time

Attached: 49586B1D-02CE-4ACA-9001-47A6D3F73297.jpg (1536x1711, 867K)

Well, we indeed had part of our blood fucked up(not my bloodline, but-).
Though, this study seems a bit off.
We're trying man, check the immigration statistics, truly low in contrast.

Italy is more European than the people of your country no matter what they look like. Anyone can travel and observe this.

He's focusing on Southern Italy.

Norway and Russia is almost similarly genetically, and that’s what matters first. Try your muttplanation somewhere else. Russia is outstandingly European and feels like it.
That study was done by fellow South Europeans, if anything. European blood in Greece represented by Thracian and Serbian diasporas, Greek as in Hellenic is not a thing, since genetically it’s jew ethiopian somali armenian mix>We're trying man, check the immigration statistics, truly low in contrast
Seriously? Greece is worse than Sweden on memes here
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=szKREhVcbAs
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SycAtnUxQ

>tfw parents from calabria
>tfw don't have dark skin

Attached: adam_oberste_pistole.jpg (539x531, 59K)

San marazano tomatoes and kimbo espresso are my go tos.

no lol

Saying Hellenic Greeks just shows your ignorance. It's redundant, shill.

Also Greeks were a single people, even in ancient times.

Have a you and a sage

Really?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe#Statistic_data_on_immigrant_populations
>sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
As far as How "close" we are to the ancient Hellenics(modern use of the word) in relation to DNA, that's subjective as NONE has been able to stay "pure" and it's all based on How much and which.

+
I know the second citation seems a bit "off".
Though, read it all, the info presented is from nature.com, which i would trust as many others would.

It’s not skin, it’s your shit DNA, leechmigrant
>As far as How "close" we are to the ancient Hellenics(modern use of the word) in relation to DNA
None. Their is no continuity

Attached: 5293D7E1-2867-45E4-AC72-34075C0D4D0A.jpg (1559x1536, 951K)

>Greeks were all abducted by aliens

learn genetics, albanian imbecile

>>It's a Russian jew diaspora episode
Sage goes in all fields

Share the url.
Just in case it includes actual data, who knows.

North and South are best bros again apparently.

Attached: file.png (770x480, 623K)

>Greeks didn’t mix with ethiopian, somalian, gypsy and armenian human garbage.
Looky look right here DNA won’t lie, and the thread is particularly about Italy. Greece is so disgusting and irrelevant, it’s simply not worth any discussion

Attached: B072870D-478D-4017-AA12-2840067EF320.jpg (2048x1357, 2.55M)

You brought it up.
You're certainly not a Russian.
Gotta go, have fun.

They are the descendents of ancient greek colonists, reunification fucked them up big time and made the south even poorer in addition to poorly managed Borbone kingdom which had already set them back socially
That being said Central Italian master race

I believe you're a proxyfag, how could a russian even consider lecturing anyone about racial purity?

Besides we were never obsessed with pale skin complexion, imagine that, we made so many historical accomplishments without being ever bothered with that.

That's a norfer thing, if you want to troll someone with race purity you would get more mileage with them.

Never trust a lefty, user.

Your great nonno being Sicilian and you being from long island or new England doesn't make you anything

>They are the descendents of ancient greek colonists
Also jews, armenians, ethiopians, somalis and west african niggers. Even before the reunification during Kingdom of Two Sicilies times that area was a shithole
Not only skin, isn’t it? Richard Spencer is a pale guy, bit in fact is a african blooded mongrel
>we made so many historical accomplishments without being ever bothered with that.
When you say “we” do you speak about Florence, Milan, Turin or Venice in particular?

>how could a russian even
he´s an albanian living in russia, he´s notorious here on pol.

I think you should trust Berlusconi even less.

So if someone is half African half italian you prefer them to a white French person as long as they are "culturally" italian? Jesus Christ

Balkan people are the only Europeans in the south turk

Daily reminder that South Tyrol is still german and italians are not welcome.

So ancient greeks were somalis, jews, armenians, west african niggers and whatnot? Good to know
>that area was a shithole
As i said the Borbone managed it poorly but still had one of the largest trading fleets in europe, monopolies, industries etc. When the Savoia-backed government relocated industries in the north and unification as a whole exact a massive toll on the locals and completely wrecked them

The main and relevant difference from South and North Italy is that in the latter niggers are free to walk in streets and be nasty, while in the South they are kept in (((nice public houses with safe enclosures))) at (((Friendship Centers))) or (((Pommarora Farms))).

Basically same differences between North and South USA at independence war time.

Why is it not in Austria, never understood. Ethnic homeland for every European race
>So ancient greeks were somalis, jews, armenians, west african niggers and whatnot?
No, but apparently Alexander “the great” and Constitutio Antoniniana did a number on them. Mass migration of nonwhites to Europe is not exclusive to 20-21th centuries
>North Italy is that in the latter niggers are free to walk in streets and be nasty
That’s all of Italy you are talking about, and southerners are pretty much the same foreign mulattoes on European soil that happened to speak Italian
>Basically same differences between North and South USA at independence war time.
You drunk liberal kool aid too much. The Civil War was never about niggers

Attached: 4D2E3B70-6581-4ACF-B585-A0E3E6825C34.jpg (750x974, 686K)

>South Tyrol is still german and italians are not welcome.
agreed. now, can you alpine niggers gtfo and stop leeching taxes from us?

>Why is it not in Austria, never understood. Ethnic homeland for every European race

Long story short: Italians got South Tyrol for betraying their allies.

First, the overhwlming bulk of ancient greek colonists settled in southern italy before of either events, their descendents would not be affected by either
Secondly, with Alexander greeks migrated outwards to egypt and syria rather than foreigners emigrating to Greece
Thirdly, Caracalla's edict did not prompt any mass immigration to Greece more than it did to Gaul or Britain

Tyrol is the only region with a positive budget and above average income, go figure.

>agreed.

Great

>now, can you alpine niggers gtfo

Yes

>and stop leeching taxes from us?

South Tyrol pays way more than it has to. Italians actually GET money from South Tyrol. As always: germans pay for arrogant southerners.

they have a super favourable tax regime.
repubblica.it/cronaca/2011/02/11/news/alto_adige_federalismo_oro-12322324/

^this
It's because we're nordic and know how to make but also keep money. But you niggers won't understand.

>It's because we're nordic and know how to make but also keep money. But you niggers won't understand.
espresso.repubblica.it/palazzo/2014/11/10/news/trentino-privilegi-e-scandali-della-regione-con-il-piu-basso-tasso-di-disoccupazione-1.187376
nah you're the worst niggers of all. ever wondered why the kraut don't want you?

>When you say “we” do you speak about Florence, Milan, Turin or Venice in particular?

I'm speaking about Italy since I'm italian, or you want to suggest said former city states were obsessed with race purity? Can you point me to some source indicating those accomplishers were blue eyed blonde odin worshippers?

You obviously aren't russian, russians are usually historically educated, but perhaps you were asking about some southern accomplisher, how about related? (of course at that time it was Greece, since it was so long ago Italy didn't exist yet as well as most nowadays countries didn't)

> inb4 lol no, he was a germanic rune worshipper I can prove with this DNA map i found on internet

Show your real flag you coward faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes

S. Italy is a complex society that you fail to understand. While is true that Southerns are mulattos, they are mulattos in the sense that they share the genetics of all Europe, even nords and german, but northern slavs. After centuries, sicilians can pretend to be the ultimate breed of Europe, even if this means to bring levantine blood; which, ofc, means sharing blood with jews. Read N. N. Taleb to know about levantine history and how to think the jewish question.
There is nothing wrong with levantine blood until your nation actually kicked the jews. And we did in 1492, can you pretend to be Jew-free from more time?

Being excluded from ultimate breed and seeing their daughter flee into strong mediterranean arms makes russians rage with it, I can only pity you on this. Sorry, not sorry to be genetically better suited than you in many things.

Said that, I never said anything about Civil War causes; I said that N. Italy it's all about industries and make niggers works in industries, so they ended to desire to make them """integratet""" into society and to accept them marrying their daughters, while in the South we keep the collar on them.

You choose what suit best their nigger condition.

More like half of Italy is shitty.

>Alexander greeks migrated outwards to egypt and syria rather than foreigners emigrating to Greece
It happened both ways, and genetics show this up.
>Thirdly, Caracalla's edict did not prompt any mass immigration to Greece more than it did to Gaul or Britain
Caracalla himself was a Syrian mongrel, just to give you the idea about the state of the Roman Empire at that time.
Is it the money? Tyrol is part of the other people and simply has no business in Italy.
>we’re nordic
Celtic and Germanic more like.
>I'm speaking about Italy since I'm italian, or you want to suggest said former city states were obsessed with race purity?
Said cities and states did almost everything that the entire Italy takes pride in.
>Can you point me to some source indicating those accomplishers were blue eyed blonde odin worshippers?
Can you say they were part african part jewish mutts either? Speaking of blue eyed blondes you seem to be obsessed with, Garibaldi looked nice

>espresso.repubblica.it/palazzo/2014/11/10/news/trentino-privilegi-e-scandali-della-regione-con-il-piu-basso-tasso-di-disoccupazione-1.187376

Nothing wrong with that. You wanted South Tyrol, you got it.

>ever wondered why the kraut don't want you?
Source needed

>girl love

Attached: algida_tcm1349-408737.gif (280x280, 7K)

>There is nothing wrong with levantine blood until your nation actually kicked the jews.
Spoken like a true mongrel. Orcs have no business in Europe. They are immigrants and all immigrants must go back. Plain and simple

Attached: F1A022C5-AA28-4B21-B8B1-E4A0100DA9CA.jpg (1571x1523, 450K)

Using a study by we wuz kangs niggers in Madrid trying to prove they were the original Greeks. Top Kek.

>it happened both ways
Nobody ever hinted that. The diadochi needed Greek settlers and soldiers to provide the bulk of the military force and philosophers, artists inventors and whatnot to compete against themselves for glory, Greek city states and leagues did not need foreigners one bit and nobody ever encouraged foreign colonists to settle
>Caracalla was a half-syrian mongrel
1/4th amazigh to be more exact, how does it logically relate to alledged mass immigration to Greece more than it does to, let's say, Gaul?

> orcs

Digit "russian guy" on google images, then "sicilian guy" and kept the 2 browser pages open on your device, so police would recognize easily the motives of your suicide.

Us of a racialist persuasion sometimes have a tendency to attribute literally everything to genetics, and ignore environmental factors completely, which is many ways is just as absurd as denying that race and hereditary factors exist.

The fact that Southern Italy is mountainous, relatively sparsely populated compared to the north and kind of distant from Europe's economic core area in the centre would all be things that would contribute to making it poorer than the north.

Also, its kind of rich for a Russian to be criticising other nationalities for poverty, organised crime and being allegedly mixed with non-white peoples.

>Said cities and states did almost everything that the entire Italy takes pride in.

Your ignorance shows, those city and states relied from an heritage which goes back long before they were established, or you think the mediceans were an alien race landed in florence out of the blue?

Romans weren't norfeners either, and we're proud and value their accomplishments too, how come they're not part of your list?

> Speaking of blue eyed blondes you seem to be obsessed with,
> part african part jewish mutts

lol and I'm the obsessed one?

> OP is probably an illitterate american poster, he took /pol as his main source of knowledge, since he's got convinced that a nation spanning from esatern europe to the very fa east -which fiercely fought and opposed nazis btw- is a racially heterogeneous white man haven

>Romans weren't norfeners either

But if romans weren't nordic why they were so accomplished while modern italians aren't and modern nords are?
Checkmate.

And btw I'm sicilian and we even have a recent history of friendship with Russia: when Messina was grounded in 1908 the first to help the population were actual russian sailors, we still praise them to this day for their effort and humanity -on the other hand the useless savoia navy instead of giving some help wanted to shell the ruins to the ground and the people still iving there to 'sanitize the area'-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1908_Messina_earthquake

Show your real flag faggot

Thank you northern bro, it's good be invited to eat polenta with a brother.

But my Sicilian fat aunt own properties there

kys fucking albozoid opiumnigger, how can south of italy not be shit when its full of albo immigrants like yourself
sage

>environmental factors
>The fact that Southern Italy is mountainous, relatively sparsely populated compared to the north and kind of distant from Europe's economic core area in the centre would all be things that would contribute to making it poorer than the north

smells like plain old bullshit. arctic norway is only mountains, rising like spears from the ocean, infinitely more sparsely populate and much further from eu economic centre. there are winters so dark and harsh you medimutts could not even imagine, summers are barely enough to grow grass to feed livestock, let only any crop of human value, yet we in many cases are better off than southerners economically. environment is not an excuse.