What happened to Italian-Americans?

What are Italian-Americans doing these days? They used to be very prominent in American media, but they seem to have disappeared from view since the beginning of the 2010s. The last I heard about them was The Sopranos and Guidos in the mid-200s.

Have they basically assimilated into boring suburban American life, with many also becoming mixed with WASPs, Jews and Hispanics, or do they still have their own communities? Why have they suddenly gone so quiet, do they have a bad reputation now that they try to hide? Is the Mafia still a thing in their communities, or have they been completely replaced by black and hispanic gangs?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyhit.com/1453-final-fall-roman-empire/
chronologia.org/en/
blackbag.gawker.com/is-ancient-history-completely-made-up-by-the-man-1694539419
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People got tired of the tendency of Italians to mention the fact they are Italian in every conversation they have.

The guy from Boston was so obnoxious and fat... He was accurate over what was happening with Mexico though.

Your assumption is probably correct, much like Irish they eventually stfu and live their lives.

Obviously never watched Jersey Shore

even though they're not italians at all

>Jersey Shore
>First episode date: 3 December 2009
>Final episode date: 20 December 2012

Most of them aren't even fully Italian-American anyway

They lost to the Jew

Italians always assimilate and disappear because we're not italians to begin with so when we emigrate it's easy to lose an idendity you never really had

Genetically they're Italian, yes. Or if you somehow feel being born in the US removes any Italian status, then I guess you would agree that all those muhammads born in your nations are actually full-blooded Europeans right?

Italians didn't start moving to America until the 1910s'. They haven't been here long enough for their genes to dilute. Most of them only marry other Italians anyways. They behave like the Jews do.

There aren't many full blooded Italians left. They mixed into the white german/english population.

Italians have assmilated into the special needs category. Italo-americans are retarded enough to get lumped in.

>we're not italians to begin with

So what do you identify as? Alot of Italian-Americans seem to to try to emphasise their Sicilian-ness, but it never seemed to stick, the same way Ashkenazi Jews never identify as Belarussian/Austrian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian etc. even though that's where their ancestors came from when they arrived in America

They were replaced by Mexican-Americans.

You identify with your city or you county usally.

The Italian (Roman) Empire collapsed 29 May 1453
historyhit.com/1453-final-fall-roman-empire/

Since you're interested in these topics i suggest you to read Fomenko

I really do think alot of Italians dated and had kids with Anglo and nord Americans . it's very rare to see a white couple both of med descent with alot of kids

Fomenko?

Attached: YHWH_the_Unrecitable.jpg (610x610, 56K)

I go to an Italian grocer regularly who literally acts like a stereotypical guido movie Italian 24/7.

Check him out

Jersey Shore Family Vacation is showing currently. On episode 7 of season 1 now in Miami.

btw, fuck you and your royal wedding.

Why is a guy in that heathen pic pregnant?

>The ITALIAN (Roman) EMPIRE collapsed 29th May 1453
>historyhit.com/1453-final-fall-roman-empire/

She is Mum

Attached: Al-Fatiha_Ark-Opener.jpg (470x590, 58K)

Most of those plastic Italian burnouts are already in their 30s and Pauly D is approaching his 40s. Just because some fake reality show is still running on life support doesn't mean it's representative of modern Italian-Americans. No doubt Hollywood will announce a new season of The Sopranos or a remake of Goodfellas when they need some extra cash in a couple of years.

We have assimilated

I’m an “Italian American” I guess you could say, although I’d personally just say I’m an American since I was born and raised in burger land. Most people with Italian heritage in the US have pretty much assimilated as far as I can tell, and typically the whole organized crime meme is looked down on here. (I couldn’t tell you about that from personal experience though, as both sides of my family are from the peninsula and not Sicily)

Another thing is a lot of Italian people in America usually end up fucking white people, so it’s not uncommon to find blended families. My gf is as white as freshly fallen snow and has had roots in the US since prior to the revolution, but I’m a second generation dago that gets pretty olive toned during the summer. Everyone in her family seems to be fine with her getting SAUCED by me though

Anyways don’t forget to like and subscribe to my blog

>The Italian (Roman) Empire collapsed 29 May 1453

more like the (Eastern) Roman Empire, lol being a latin (italian) was an insult in Byzantium, at some point they were considered the heretic merchants of middle age.

chronologia.org/en/
Fomenko and Nosovsky?

I’m half Italian and half Norwegian

Italians have just blended in now

>chronologia.org/en/
yes
enjoy the rabbit hole

Did they give him a prop cigar to make him look more like a joke? That's some good shit.

>SAUCED
I laffed.
Nice, one Luigi.

still The Italian Empire, no?

lol no italians used to live outside the walls of Constantinople along with jews in a district named Galata, heretics didn't enjoy the opulence and wealth of the City.

>Massacre of the Latins

blackbag.gawker.com/is-ancient-history-completely-made-up-by-the-man-1694539419

Here is the fundamental seductiveness of the conspiracy theory—any conspiracy theory. It is, ironically, a product of our modern, enlightened, post-superstition approach to knowledge. It's grounded in the notion that reason and logic—even truth—are out there somewhere, accessible to any mind that's smart enough and dispassionate enough. It appeals to libertarians, to Real Men of Genius who refuse to acquiesce to the consensus of other men without seeing their work. It is a reasonable, self-confident skepticism that easily deteriorates into hubris: Hey, we're just asking questions here... He who controls the past controls the present. Who controls the past?... Open your eyes, sheeple...

Italian-Americans

are you OK down there bloke?

Mongoloid he wrote thousands of pages on the argument. You're just looking for an excuse to not read him and not put any effort into this. Fuck off

>What are Italian-Americans doing these days?
We converted to Islam. We are Muslims now.

Attached: Italian-American Muslim.jpg (816x543, 71K)

Oh ya I saw that Monty Python skit too.

Peace be upon him.

gabagool

They lack the self discipline for american abundance

They eat too much of their product. High carb diets = fat slobs.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrases. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.

No wonder you make them cover their disgusting faces

This. Also for a long time almost every white person I encountered tried to claim blah blah 75% Italian ancestry blab blah. It’s all bullshit. As if lying about being Italian made you cool or something

Piss be upon him
Fucking infidel jew

This

>They behave like the Jews do.

Do Italians rub their hands, laugh creepily and promote NWO?

Take the redpill: The Roman Empire never fell, it just went underground.

More precisely we Italian-Americans are now all
Chrislams (save and except for the Hold-outs)

Attached: Italian-American Chrislam.jpg (232x158, 8K)

In Brooklyn the "italian" neighborhoods like Bensonhurst are shrinking and in Manhattan Little Italy is basically confined to one block.

The chinks are buying up all the property and fitting people to an apartment

Attached: 1511439710913.jpg (750x727, 451K)

italians moved to Long Island 30 years ago my dude

Am in Bay Ridge with a home - pretty comfy.

Fuck Long Island and fuck the LIRR and fuck their traffic

May the fleas of a thousand camels...

I have an Italian friend who was on a train ride with a vacationing Italian-American, who was very eager to speak in Italian which he learned growing up. Only problem was, the Italian that Italian-Americans know is mostly old southern/sicilian dialects from the 19th century, which they have preserved, so to modern Italians they sound like retards.

Attached: authentic pizza.webm (420x315, 2.24M)

>Have they basically assimilated into boring suburban American life, with many also becoming mixed with WASPs, Jews and Hispanics, or do they still have their own communities? Why have they suddenly gone so quiet, do they have a bad reputation now that they try to hide? Is the Mafia still a thing in their communities, or have they been completely replaced by black and hispanic gangs?
All US Italian-Americans?
We're Rewriting Prayer
SURAH AL-FATIHA
the Ark Opening

All praise is due to YHWH Allah,
the LORD God of the Worlds;
Unpronounceable, the Unrecitable.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and
Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom
Thou hast bestowed favors.
Not the path of those upon whom
Thy wrath is brought down,
nor of those who go astray.

JESUS the Father
the Holy Ghost
MUHAMMAD
the Apostle

Attached: Chrislam Italian Americans.png (272x163, 83K)

THE LAST JUDGMENT

1. Abortion
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says abortion
is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo mother; there are too
many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.
2. Birth Control
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says birth control
is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the male and the female; there are too
3. Death Penalty
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says death penalty
is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the jurisdiction; there are too many
souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.
4. Euthanasia
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says euthanasia
is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the body's owner; there are too
5. Human Embryos
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says human embryo
destruction is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo owner; there are
too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.
6. Human Cloning
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says human cloning
is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the donor(s): however; there are too
7. Marriage
YHWH Allah, the LORD God of the Worlds, the Master of the Day of Judgment, says marriage
is not acceptable on this planet; as Injeel 22:30 reads: for in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of YHWH Allah in heaven.

JESUS the Father
the Holy Ghost
MUHAMMAD
the Apostle

Attached: Chrislam Italian American.jpg (245x206, 18K)

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God is building an army
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!

This, and Italians are universally seen as annoying as fuck, overly obsessed with their families on an irrationally emotional level and loud/rude, basically niggers.

Little Italy in NYC has been two blocks on one street since the late 1980s.
The rest of them are on Jersey Shore
They had to move out of the media to make room for the NWO multicults

May the fleas of a thousand camels...

they all died of heart attacks from all the fucking italian food
Cuban-Americans are the real redpill
>tfw Joey Diaz will never switch out your edibles

Attached: 111.png (500x384, 125K)

For some reason, the Italians don't place much importance on going far in school.

They are always the kids who got B's and C's in school, would play 1 sport or so, and for college they would stay local - since family is very important to them. Italians are fairly based, you'll never see the Italians at the Women's March or the Planned Parenthood demonstrations, they also don't push the Gay agenda.

It's the Asians and Indians who go far in school, it's the Jews who fill up the Law Schools, and white mutts who fill up the degenerate airwaves and get tattoos.

What kind of work do they do? I can't imagine they all work in Italian restaurants, and doing odd-jobs for Fat Tony doesn't seem like an option anymore. They also have to compete with local rednecks and hispanics if they're blue collar, and Jews and Asians if they're white-collar, so it's not clear where they fit in the modern American economy

Car Dealerships (salesmen and mechanics)
Bank Tellers
Hairdressers and Beauty Schools (high concentration of them)
Basic white collar jobs (mortgage companies and insurance companies in low-level positions)
Clothing consignment stores
Pizza Restaurants
small construction companies (fewer than 20 employees)
Landscaping/Snow Removal companies
Concrete Work, Masons
low-level Police Officers

if a few Italian families move into your neighborhood, that is a GOOD thing, they usually take care of their property and don't play loud rap music, worst thing you might have to put up with is large family gatherings in the summertime and cars parked all over the streets

I am Italian any any bros wanna hire me at there car dealership it is my destiny I talked to a old American car sales dude says he did so many drugs through out his 20s then at 30 after finnaly stoping he gets a job making 100k+ a year at a car dealership his first year . he had no experience or anything . That sounds like a awesome job , heard they get alot of time off too

He tortures lee syatt the soft gentile

Soprano's finale marked the death of status of all italian americans, mostly thru their own doing, a culture of cowardice eating their own kind instead of real enemies,.. a culture desperate to be on constant lockstep with whatever Hebrew Box Office and MTV tell them.
A culture that forgot how musically talented they are and forego their inherited talents in favor of listening to |\|iggers foddle about with nursery rhymes to the tune of rhythmic monkey drums.