3 jews and a black man on jewish TV

So I got this offered on my youtube home page. After looking into it, I realize it’s 3 jews and 1 black man discussing how white people oppress the world, generally agreeing on the subject. The 3 jews larp as white, of course. This is broadcasted on a jewish network to white people.
So I am wondering now are there any white people left in the west at all? Or what’s going on? I don’t get it. How can a tiny minority represent almost entirely the nation, the government, and every aspect of leadership in the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0

Attached: C7B1F0E1-6EEB-4361-BDFE-CD7FD993702F.jpg (1920x1152, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFvm_Tae-m8
youtu.be/Q8UB_LJlpKo?list=RDDQXceINz810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I first visited Jow Forums I didn’t understand why jews are so hated here. There’s almost none here. But now I see where this is coming from.

Bump, then I’m out. I guess nu/pol/ is no longer interested in such discussions.

Peterson can't even bring himself to address the Jewish question; instead, his reasoning is "all of their IQ is much higher than everyone else's and you're just jealous"
Peterstein is a shill for a toothless, safe conservatism.

Agreed. Juden Peterstein lacks the integrity to name the Jewish parasite.

But what baffles me is that it’s 3 jews larping as white people on jewish network saying “we white people did this, this, and this”. How did USA become so infiltrated? Literally every meaningful position is held by a jew in every aspect of life. How is this fucking possible?

I like how the title is "Political correctness debate"
>(((They're))) barely even trying to hide it anymore

Source on peterson being ((juice))?

>muh nu/pol/ won't gib me precious (you)s
it's a two hour long video you fucking brainlet

We know he was handpicked and promoted by the juice.

Chosen by Wodek Szemberg to be a "public intellectual"

Attached: 12-rules-peterso.png?resize=768%2C799.png (768x799, 294K)

well damn..

Hey buckos,

My name is Jordan, and I understand every single one of you. All of you are depressed, fatherless, underachievers who spend every second of your lives grasping for some kind of meaning. You are everything human in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any structure? I mean, I guess it’s trivially entertaining making a hobby out of trolling as a projection of your own bloody insecurities, but you all take it to an axiomatic level. This is even sadder than collectivizing through identity politics on Facebook.

Don't be afraid to be an individual. Just hit life with your best shot. I’m pretty much there with you. I'm an accredited clinical psychologist, and tenured at the University of Toronto. What dreams do you have, other than “realize the potential defining my individual existence?" I also get my words twisted, and have a bloody hot interview (I just got her; Shit was SO illuminating). You are all people who should just improve yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my interviewer.

Attached: 1526522299204.png (234x248, 120K)

I don’t think you can be hugely successful without having the advantage of jewish nepotism in the west anymore. The left, the right, republicans, and democrats, all jewish.

> everyone I dont like is Jewish

We have had three Jewish prime ministers. Stay third world igor

>stephen fry is jewish
how did i not know this before?

Attached: fry.jpg (482x727, 235K)

But the people in that show ARE jewish. Besides, Slovenia is first world, not third.
I found this out just today as well.

There is nothing left to discuss.
Yeah, it's fucking jews. The conversation has already been done to death. Whenever you look into something terrible you are going to find jews. It's crazy, but this is where we are. Not much left to do but to rile yourself up. If you want to get really mad, look into the history of Spain and how Muslims teamed up with jews to rule Spain. Two groups of people that supposedly hate eachother teamed up to oppress, rule over and exterminate white people. The same exact thing is playing out today.

Peterson isn't a conservative of any kind. He is an outspoken left winger who calls himself a classical liberal and works with certain groups that push for diversity and immigration into white countries.
I'll never understand where people get the idea that Peterson is even pretending to be a conservative.

That's not a good thing you idiot.

I assume you've seen this pic before

Attached: 1524052958949.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

The black man is a crypto

This is exactly the reality. Going back decades would watch the affirmative action debates. ALWAYS a Jew to represent the "good selfless white guy who supports affirmative action". Read up ---- Jew qualify for affirmative action. Not selfless at all. How they gained so much power. Whack the white people out of the system, give themselves all of the jobs, own the media, tell the white people that white people are in power and owe even more.

Is there a way to regain ground? I honestly don’t care as much about non-Europe, as it’s not really “our” land.
No, I haven’t. I’ve only seen the CNN part. Jesus fucking Christ.

Of course he isn't--but "conservatives" see him as one of them.
Conservatism naturally follows the coat tail of contemporary liberalism; modern conservatism is more aptly called classical liberalism even though it is left of even that.

I enjoyed this

There are two major factors that allowed jewish control over US, one was the slavery trade. The entire slavery trade was pretty much run exclusively by jews. These people became extremely rich trough slavery, by having no moral character these jews exploited the shit out of slavery and became the richest people on earth.
The second factor is the banking. Jews run banking. If you look into the history of the US federal reserve it's completely insane how predatory these jews were. The federal reserve and the jew run banking is a massive subject, you can spend hundreds of hours researching it.

The tl:dr is that jews got extremely rich from banking and slavery, so when jews got kicked out of Germany and the Soviet Union, they had a place to go in America where billionaire jews had already secured their political power trough lobbying. All it took from there was taking these jewish immigrants from Germany and the Soviet Union and putting them in cozy jobs by putting them in Hollywood, giving them book deals etc.
Pretty much every jew who is a problem right now can be traced back to a jewish immigrant who was chased out of Europe and given a cozy job in the US by rich jews.

Here is also a video you should watch. It's of an ADL (jewish organization in the US that fights antisemitism) conference. Especially of note is at minute 20 where they talk about how they developed a twitter bot to counter antisemitism on twitter and shut down discussion. The whole thing is a good watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFvm_Tae-m8

Hang around here long enough newfrend and you will be shocked at the extent of their control

There is a way to regain ground. Historically white people have pushed the jews back hundreds if not thousands of times.
Take the example of Spain. They were completely ruled over by jews and muslims. They defeated the jews and the muslims, and then they hunted them down. Look into the Inquisition. Today we are being told that the Inquisition was this evil Christian oppressive group that hunted poor heretics who dindu nuffin when in reality they were hunting jews, the entire Inquisition was one huge response to jewish oppression.
Everywhere you look, there is always jewish oppression and a counter-semitism following soon after. Fascist Italy was a response to jewish communism. Nazism was Germany cleaning out the jews. The Soviet Union was taken down from the inside by removing jews and ice picking them.

There is a way to regain ground and it will happen sooner or later.

Even as recently as 2014. It's funny how everyone wises up about the JQ at some point. almost universally

Attached: jewishexpulsion.jpg (825x793, 131K)

i support on this information this soviet traitor!

youtu.be/Q8UB_LJlpKo?list=RDDQXceINz810

Attached: 119352_or.jpg (512x366, 80K)

I can’t believe it. That’s really good.
Eh I’ve been around for years now, but for past couple of months I’ve actively started searching who the people behind a creation (books, stories, movies, shows, political debates whatever) are and every time there is even a slight hint against whites I find a jew behind it. And this debate was like that for me, from a glance it seemed interesting, but then looking into it I see “it’s da j00z” AGAIN. And this one blew the lid off for me, I had to make a thread.
Thanks, I enjoyed your posts and this is what I was looking for when making this thread. I found out a couple of days ago we, over here, also banished jews a couple of times from our lands. There’s only a few here nowadays and they stick to themselves, they aren’t represented anywhere in public life and apart from one synagogue they don’t have much else.

Jordan Peterson is an adovcate of anti-depressants, that should be evidence enough that he is not to be trusted.

Indeed as told here

why is rupert murdoch's star red?

be carefully. this one is a traitor. he will stab you as soon you got weak..

Attached: 14873397031830.jpg (494x400, 28K)

Attached: f0d229dd59554fe79cead60a8a1585f9.jpg (634x724, 101K)

Not everyone. The jews have literally domesticated certain people just like a farmer would domesticate an animal.
These billionaire jews have so much money that they can encourage the breeding of the most submissive good goyim.
Just like a man would domesticate a wolf by feeding the most submissive wolves, the jews are rewarding certain people with millions of dollars just for tolerating their bullshit. When someone goes against them that person gets blacklisted and their life is ruined, whonever goes along with whatever the jews want gets rewarded. Generation by generation the children of the good goyim become more and more submissive.
Each generation they can push more bullshit and then simply select the most submissive people. A few generations of this and the jews have surrounded themselves with completely neutered lapdogs who will go along with anything.

how many people had he murdered to get their hearts into his chest again?

Attached: wrtsg.jpg (820x746, 186K)

It means he is a christian zionist. It says in the top of that panel, but it's hard to read

and now the traitor swings the knife ready to report every antisemite agreement with his xenophobic bullshit.. easy 30 sheckels for a traitor..

Attached: 1497499716380.png (565x486, 461K)

you just summarised all of his interviews and his self help books

They can 3D print organs you know.

All that bullshit rambling and not a fucking thing of merit was actually said.

Jordan got pounded, good thing he had the faggot on his side.
He spaggettied all over the place, the only point he scored was because the nigger was racist.

You’re not doing yourself any favors.

As for the debate itself I think both sides missed a huge part of the problem. Which is that large media corporations and social media platforms employ techniques to literally shape our thoughts. Even governments (like Israel) employ people to edit wiki articles to paint Israel in a more positive light.
This is something that neither side wants to address, which is why most of these debates bore me

Rupert Murdoch's mother may have been Jewish. The Jews bankrolled Murdoch's father who built a media company based in Western Australia. Rupert Murdoch parlayed this into the gargantuan media empire known as NewsCorp.

NB: While a student at Oxbridge, Rupert Murdoch was so far left politically he was known as "Red Rupert".

NB2: The woman picture with Murdoch is none other than Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of (((Robert Maxwell))) and recruiter of underage girls for (((Jeffery Epstein))).

Attached: Ghislaine.jpg (1636x1940, 2.3M)

What is that supposed to mean? The black guy just spends all of his time jerking himself off on his white man's mastery of vocabulary by unnecessarily throwing around words hardly anyone uses in everyday speech. It's pointless and a waste of everyone's time to use a platform for your own self aggrandizement and yet there he is trying to prove to the room that he's educated just so people will take him seriously. That's low self esteem.

Important project in progress. Please contribute over here

Fuck off.
>starting a new religion
What a Protestant idea.

Do you know why Moore's new film is called Fahrenheit 119?

>Do you know why Moore's new film is called Fahrenheit 119?

Fahrenheit 11/9 refers to the day after Eection Day 2016. It's a Michael Moore film that was originally bankrolled by (((Harvey Weinstein))). Weinstein wants his money back.

Which book does it refer to?

He's absolutely the worst person in this debate, he won't shut up about race because he can't understand any other topic and he steers every topic to racism and only in America despite being in Canada and having a global audience.