Why do amerifats hate Hispanic people so much? Why do they want to deport this?

Why do amerifats hate Hispanic people so much? Why do they want to deport this?

Why do they hate Hispanics but love and worship Jews and Israel?

Attached: 1518744955644.jpg (937x1171, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beaners are loud, obnoxious, smell, congregate in large groups, and refuse to assimilate. They didn't leave mexico, they brought it with them.

i hate em all desu

Attached: IMG_5830.gif (500x245, 1.92M)

To be fair, you hated them too when you raped and pillaged their lands. Your people are responsible for the shitstain that is Mexico.

There is nothing wrong with asserting your dominance over cute foreign girls and having so much sex that you create an entirely new race.

*drives past your house in loud truck with corridos playing*

heh... nothing personnel, gringo

Throw em in the camps with the jews, it doesnt matter so long as they all die

Attached: 4eac3d0c398848c3bfa13ee47fce0658.jpg (744x500, 70K)

why do you always show cute spic chics when most are ft lazy pigs with an army of kids and dirty little gang bangers or fat gringos with lawn mowers or food trucks?

I fucking hate it when these sisters smile
their smiles looks so damn ugly

Because the hispanic genome is only 40-60 percent european on average. They are la creatura meme incarnate and they're fucking up the country.

Attached: Collage 2018-05-11 14_43_02.jpg (1080x1752, 305K)

you know why they are "his" spanic and not spanish? because they are his...they belong to the white man. the baddest ass motherfucker to ever step foot on this planet who beat raped and colonized all you sub specie bitches.

I have to agree with you, I never understood why my fellow beaners love to do that, I hate it too

I asked my Hispanic buddy who his people would side with in a black-white race war, he said blacks. That could have something to do with it

they look really androgynous. I mean, they are beautiful, but I don't know if my dick could get over that.

stupid is as stupid does because in a race war we would just kill them too

when the first post is also the best post

Attached: 1461660275919.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

they're a bunch of savages. they're sold to us as "family values" people, but have the same regard for marriage that blacks have. 90% are fat, poor, and trashy (listen to the mouth of the woman in the aaron schlossberg video, yuck!)--don't want them here. uncivilized. not our equals.

Back to jackdurden.com w that bs

It's not that they're Hispanic. It's that they're shit tier Hispanic. These aren't the intelligent and productive spics that jump our border and leach off of productive citizens. The ones that rush here are the ones that are unwanted and completely useless in their home countries.

That's why Mexico helps them across the border. They'll come here and get paid under the table and then send money home to their family. It's a huge injection of money into the economy while simultaneously ridding themselves of the least productive people in their society.

They have to go back.

Attached: TrumpMAGA.png (1973x1105, 3.4M)

They are brown and don't speak english

Attached: image.jpg (226x155, 25K)

I don't hate them. Growing up, some of my best friends were Mexicans. Just like all other races, except niggers, there are good and bad people. I'd rather hang out with your average beaner, than a white methed out junkie.

In all seriousness. Hispanics are the fattest race by far in the US. That said I’d much rather all of the niggers disappear.

I can't be the only one who thinks they look like guys. Look at those faces.

We want to kick out the illegal ones only.

Because look at those fucking degenerates. They are all massive sluts, and the guys just shit in our vape rooms 24/7. Besides, those harlots aren’t covering their collarbones.

Actually, it's the niggers. So, yes, get rid of the niggers and everything gets better, not just crime stats.

news.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

it's crazy. they're basically ALL fat. you get a group of mexican kids and they're basically ALL as fat as the fattest 3 kids from my elementary school (that was 97% white).

nice anecdote. my neighbors are illegal and they are all slim reapers.

Castizo futurism gang. Forcefully inseminate all mestizos and sterilize anything less than that. Take your war brides boiz, we are gonna gas the nogs and jews together

Hello yes give me qt Mexican gf pls thx

> my neighbors are illegal
do your job as a patriot and call ICE!!!

>patriot

lel

Attached: 1491112142589.png (444x444, 14K)