Do muslims enjoy fucking kids more then Liberals?

Attached: 68746456456.png (658x370, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkpeHqCSzIo
youtube.com/watch?v=xS3tewIPN8A
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems to be about the same
both want to fuck boys and girls as young as they can in order to make them as fucked up as they were during childhood

Obvious Jew post is obvious. This is the result of these jew love threads recently since the us embassy move in Jerusalem. Pol is becoming more aware of the "mudslime" hate is just a JDIF tactic.

Sad.

Attached: pelican attack - Copy.jpg (1069x675, 115K)

>still considers a website to be a person
discarded

I dont know if you are a liberal or a muslim but can you just leave the kids alone please.

I acknowledge not everyone, but more and more realize the shillary with each jew love thread and "mudslime" quote.

Its childish like a Netanyahu press conference

I'm AnCap, and no I don't want to buy child sex slaves

Jews do.

Here's the thing, the second most popular religion has a term for child fucking, that's 1.8 bln people. Yes it's a blanket statement but just highlighting the enormity of the issue.
As far as Judaism is concerned, we have Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank for pushing the "it's ok to terribly rape a 3yr old as long as you don't do it with love", and the various Talmuds that also support the terrible acts, but that's a far smaller population to deal with.
Funny enough if we deal with the latter problem the former will retreat so I could knock the OP for not adding that but an adorable Aussie shitposter made it so I can't

Attached: 1484735199476.png (491x491, 270K)

Dont jews suck the newly circumcised cock of a baby boy as well? Thats pretty pedo. And thats like EVERY male jew. And then they have to deal with being circumcised for their entire life.

Thats more pedo than accusations. Also I suspect all thise sudden influx of muslim rape gangs in the UK were created to cover up the Jimmy Savile /BBC / UK Government pedos. The BBC and UK Government are also largely jewish, mind.

Im white British - I dont care if you believe or not

a white british convert

Judaism is the cult religion that provides cover to pedos, calling them mohel Rabbis and paying them $$ to suck on baby boy penis.

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>Dont jews suck the newly circumcised cock of a baby boy as well?
>jewish ritual circumcision
youtu.be/SkpeHqCSzIo
Absolutely correct!
As for the Wag-The-Dog bullshit like false flags and allowing people to go on killing sprees are in fact attempts to obfuscate the truth that all government officials had to be "Brownstoned" in order to keep their position in government.
The world is actually run as a kakistocracy where the worst people are in power and they were placed there intentionally in order to create the perfect human being.

Attached: Oral Circulcision - metzitzah b'peh.gif (747x576, 194K)

Attached: zzzTalmudCC.png (482x354, 96K)

No - I listen to Imran Hosein and Mufti Menk, but I would never convert to any religion.

Muslims await the retaking of Constantinople by Europeans. Its one of the major signs of the end times:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS3tewIPN8A

Islam is literally pol with brown skin

Dont forget about the muslim problem

Yep - thats a pedo right there

>Islam is literally pol with brown skin
>speaking for Jow Forums
Lol no

Im not saying "every muslim is 100% based af" or anything, but Its quite obvious that there is a need for the media to promote muslims as crazy extremists WHILE the government allows unrestricted immigration.

Seems like theres an obvious agenda going on the can only strengthen the government position

yes it is. Watch Imran hosein. Watch this playlist. They speak about the degeneracy in the endtimes like pol does. Its literally the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

Also "the sun rising in the west" is another end times sign in Islam.

Attached: 240px-Polshallconquer.jpg (240x337, 23K)

>Watch Imran hosein.
Fuck off muslim.

Leftists are worse because at least muslims don't brainwash kids and get them to take hormones at a young age, they always push it out into the open and then shame anyone who disagrees with their degeneracy, at least muslims have the decency to somewhat hide this part of their culture.