Women are destoyers of civilizations ?

Why do women make lousy leaders ?

Attached: man vs woman.png (599x858, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're genetically inferior.

because they are women.

The development of long-range order in disordered Co-Pt alloy nanoparticles has been atomically resolved in situ with an ultra-high voltage electron microscope equipped with a direct electron detection camera. Electron-irradiation-enhanced ordering occurred at 573K with 1MeV electrons at a dose rate of 8.9×1024 e/m2s. High-speed (400 frames/s) imaging revealed fluctuations of the c-axis orientation of the L10–type ordered structure. Specifically, the c-axis orientation changes occurred at 2.5-ms intervals. Thus, the atomic ordering rate at 573K is deduced to be 3×10−17 m2/s, which is 1013 times higher than that estimated for interdiffusion in a bulk Co-Pt alloy. The observed kinetic ordering temperature of 573K is significantly lower than that reported previously (>800K). The low-temperature ordering may be the result of enhanced atom migration via excess vacancies, 106 times higher than that at thermal equilibrium, introduced by the high-energy electron irradiation.

where's her fat?

>he doesn't jerk off in the shower

I'm a very heterosexual woman who hates roughly 80% of woman. They're just not people the way that men are. They have "female morality" which is a solipsism where woman is the alpha and omega and there exist no values outside of her. Man conquered this thousands of years ago and it allowed him to escape the trap of nature and build civilization, but the breakdown of marriage and gynocentrism are causing these values to be prevalent again.

I've cultivated a natural repulsion toward uncivilized women. Women who don't respect a morality outside of themselves are animals. I can appreciate that there will always be a carnal attraction toward all women, but the higher, civilized self can develop a true disdain, even hatred toward these types. I believe once you do that you will be liberated, and, what's more, be able to appreciate and love the minority of civilized women who are still out there.

Men respond to cues of fertility; Women respond to cues of status. In order to increase your chances of reproductive success as a man, you have to take risks, lead, innovate, conquer, etc. For women, you just need to go with the flow and look like you are still fertile enough to produce children.
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Attached: womenfuture.png (1600x637, 3.89M)

Attached: ar126516488642726.jpg (240x263, 12K)

Show tits bitch

Omega male detected. Omegas like you are also known to take part in civilizations downfall.

Attached: pepe punch.jpg (203x249, 12K)

Because they belong in the kitchen, some cunt that should be making me a sandwich has no business bieng a head of state.

Show tits.

Here's your (you) meme flag

Attached: Stop right there criminal scum.jpg (1762x1632, 277K)

Ew, this cartoon doesn't pass the Bechdel test. Delete.

Newfag

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>Why do women make lousy
>women

I think I like you....
But don't be ashamed of "female morality". There's nothing wrong with it inherently, but it's been forgotten about in this postmodern age, and is actively run through the mud. Never be ashamed of femininity, it's a virtuous thing. But we as a society need to recapture what it actually means.
You can help shift the overton window and bring about cultural and spiritual revolution, femanon. That kind of task is beyond any one person, but we can all do it together :)

Attached: 1470318872190.jpg (889x894, 507K)

You could have said you hated 80% of humanity but no you chose women to prop yourself up in the minds of these degenerate hillbillies here on pol.

There is nothing i can add to that.
I'll just let you know that you made my day

Attached: 1525984814145.jpg (403x403, 42K)

Because the traits required to nurture children are different, more coddling and sensitive, from the traits required to lead adults

Do you think that the distain for the majority of modern women is a good thing?
The more men don't trust women, the more men use women making them into the 3rd wave feminist revolution we have now.

With feminism now front and center many men will now refuse to engage with women who seem too far right or left out of fear of being ostracized. Granted the dumbest of the dumb will continue on uninhibited.

female morality has to be contained. I would bet that your conception of "femininity" are the values associated with the civilized woman who has been properly socialized into submission and motherhood. the uncivilized woman is hardly better than an ape and has no such values.

I didn't know white knight had fan art lol

women dont destroy nations
men do for being stupid enough to let women vote
and the same applies to kikes and niggers
they are not destroying the west
White men are by letting it happen.