Hypocrites and bullies learn a tough lesson

Attached: fuckyeah.jpg (1176x796, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsincyprus.com/news/125079/may-19-remembering-the-pontic-greek-genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a bunch of fat retards, I can only hope one of these pieces of human garbage got taken out.

How was it?
Play stupid games, win stupid prices?

that "guy" with all the belly fat looks so disgusting.

Maybe instead of protesting for the cameras, they approach and befriend the bullied loners at their schools?

Also the dad who let his kid get a hold of his firearms should be thrown in prison just like his son

they are fat retards - like honestly I don't remember everyone in high school being gorgeous but maybe 1 in 100 were that disgusting, is this really what our youth looks like?

It's dat onions doe

well look at the bright side, we probably won't get another david hogg because even cnn wont be willing to put these pigs on the air

Your society is rotten like your politicians and your media asking what went wrong.

Attached: 9944e1692332dce94434c31725118a08.jpg (236x236, 17K)

>Greece
You’re not wrong but please have some dignity and use a meme flag while posting

Greece is a motherfucking American Anglozionist vassal so yeah, i cannot do otherwise, people need to know their future.

Jesus, those are some ugly kids.

>Victims of School Shooting
Prove it, lets see the bullet wounds

obese as well

10 dead amerimutt Texanese commies with a shotgun for hunting. Imagine the death toll with an AR! ahahahahaha

lol

Attached: 1465155987730.gif (400x300, 954K)

>Prove it, lets see the bullet wounds

You probably haven't watch my flag.
People are shocked over here.

Attached: Greece.jpg (1305x939, 194K)

I also don't remember everyone being brown or anti-gun.

talk shit get shot

>be student
>dont want to be in school
>use hashtag to skip class

half or more of the students that walk out for political reasons are only doing it to get out of school

do Greeks consider themselves white user

>do Greeks consider themselves white user

Greeks went everywhere and mixed with everyone. We doing that from the ancient times long before the Jew. There's even cities with Greek names in China.

The suspected shooter was identified as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who was injured during the shooting.[11] Pagourtzis was born to a Greek immigrant father and Hispanic/Latina mother.[16] One of his former teachers described him as "quiet, but he wasn't quiet in a creepy way."[1] According to at least one witness, Pagourtzis was the victim of bullying by multiple students and coaches.[3][17]

The teacher also stated that she had never seen him draw or write anything in his class journal that she found suspicious or unusual.[1] Pagourtzis's private writings, found after the shooting by authorities on his computer and cell phone, indicated that he did feel suicidal, according to Texas Governor Greg Abbott.[18]

Both The New York Times and Los Angeles Times highlighted Pagourtzis's social media presence. On April 30, Pagourtzis posted a photo of a shirt with the words "Born to Kill" on his Facebook page.[19] The Facebook page also included photos of his black duster coat with several buttons on it, with an accompanying caption: "Hammer and Sickle=Rebellion. Rising Sun=Kamikaze Tactics. Iron Cross=Bravery. Baphomet=Evil. Cthulu=Power."[20][19] The Facebook page has since been taken down.[19]

topkek

I am aware of that user I just wonder how Greeks view themselves

>I am aware of that user I just wonder how Greeks view themselves

We are not planning to disappear anytime soon. We are not Jewish greedy animals like the blinded violent Zionist warmongers who will destroy your shithole.

newsincyprus.com/news/125079/may-19-remembering-the-pontic-greek-genocide