youtube.com/watch?v=XFN3UVTdhOM&t=85s
youtube.com/watch?v=wGSL6MkZpvQ&t=107s
youtube.com/watch?v=4u_fgnORKHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7FUjVHx46c
youtube.com/watch?v=r0LTsB_gU3g
youtube.com/watch?v=0WOcn6hkrJk
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who wants conscription? most guys in the military are people who can't get real jobs.

>He doesn't want to secure the existence of his people

Attached: arrow.jpg (1920x1440, 356K)

Conscription would just make people displicined and patriotic. We need to bring it back.

It's the best way to create defensive army that's actually motivated for small nation. I'm not sure if it would be best choice for countries with large populations and offensive operations overseas, I'm quite sure Finnish willingness to fight is mostly due to people thinking that only possible war for us is defensive land war against Russia.

Attached: YrC96bDwhonlL3k3sG_qzqCHqJdfiAG-F1tw0V5-o0U.png (877x767, 428K)

Sometimes I wish I could EBIN in Finland just so BENIS :DDDD/

Attached: 1484474113594.jpg (224x240, 9K)

Most Americans are too fat for conscription.

Always loved the Battle Hymn of the Finnish Army Jaegers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yh9i0PAjck

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (400x600, 153K)

Doesn't matter. You can put the fat people in easier jobs like supply, anti-air and artillery while using the fit as front line troops

Attached: 1396398.jpg (1024x576, 264K)

>OBEY

Attached: FinnsMan.jpg (700x887, 62K)

Attached: sale.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>"Sauli, it is time; kill all the Swedes."

Attached: Lennu3.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Alpha

Attached: 27449016.jpg (800x800, 120K)

The finnish defence forces are a joke these days.
The government literally ordered them to carry the immigrant's bags and make sure they aren't harassed. They also clean the immigrant facilities most of the time.

These days it's considered cuckoldry not to avoid conspriction.

Attached: piccolovoimat.jpg (960x641, 108K)

t. Bäckman

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

Five rubles transferred to your account, tovarisch,

Trips of truth

Lies Pekka we all know that you are secretly preparing to invade Northern Russia and Estonia and make a Great Finnish Khanate

Delet this or rivers of blood in Balkans.

I wish those fuckers would send me rehearsal invitation already. It's been nearly seven years ffs. I want to larp apocalypse again.

>Invade Estonia
Like the Estonians wouldn't willing join and the kaitsevägi wouldn't love to take back Narva from the Onions.

Attached: SoomeViroKhanate.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Goodboy!

>Scope cap still on.
No wonder you are the slave of Russia.

Attached: 1492603030354.jpg (2502x1704, 1.45M)

Finns don't use scopes, silly.

Attached: SuperManlet.jpg (500x719, 123K)

im 100% certain most of america's rampant SOIBOY and social maladjustment problem can be fixed by forcing all the spoiled coddled brats to toughen it out during conscription

>most of burgers ITT will use the MUH FREEDOM argument to pussy out

Attached: singapore-army-field-camp-training.jpg (720x540, 431K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gKioCMa1-jI&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=XFN3UVTdhOM&t=85s
Estonians are our racial brothers. We are doing military exercises with them to prepare for the expansion of the khanate

Attached: 1f3bccf2.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

How is that fair? The people who take care of their bodies get to be bullet sponges? Fuck that. You run the fatbodies until they're not fat anymore. You deny them fattening foods and drinks until they are within the acceptable range of what a soldier should be.

Why should the fat sacks of shit get to hang out in the rear with the gear while those with self control and good genetic makeup go to the front lines and get killed?

Fatbodies up front because they're inferior. If they cant hold the line then we start putting the ubermensch in danger.

That would be a good idea if you didn't have to conserve manpower, even in supply most of them get fitter as they gave to do running and push ups like everyone else

>implying the US military would remain an effective fighting force
>implying it wouldn't begin to resemble the british police but with tanks and bombers

Pekka Siitoin was a wonderful guy (died on 2003) who is still memed to hell and back by whole Finnish political spectrum. He wasn't only neo-nazi, he was also occultist and Satan worshiper who talked about his dealings with the Devil even when interviewed on national television, stating that "Satan lives and prospers". He was also jailed once for booze bootlegging.

Rest in Chaos, führer of Finland.

Attached: pekkasarvet2.jpg (478x702, 267K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wGSL6MkZpvQ&t=107s

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 6K)

If not...

Attached: InsecureBetterBluegill-max-1mb.gif (240x132, 317K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_fgnORKHg

Attached: EestiGrl.png (418x499, 22K)

Attached: pekka.jpg (730x880, 422K)

Conscript armies are fucking worthless. Just look at Russia. They're never conscripted long enough to actually gain any experience and become useful, they're just in long enough to break shit and put a huge logistical strain on the army. Small, professional armies have always performed better against levied forces.3

I don't see a way to fit 10+ million 18-20 something year old conscripts into our military. It's already super bloated at 1 million active service

Something like that. In the military conscripts get stuck with one squad and if one team member is incapable the others have to do his work. This goes so far that sick conscripts don't report to the doctor to avoid burdening their friends

Attached: 1525466842390.jpg (1920x2560, 737K)

The Russian army is inept because Russians are corrupt and Russia is a corrupt shithole. An army of 900000 well trained conscripts that are kept in shape by mandatory military refresher courses and reservist clubs are going to be a more capable fighting force than 10 000 troops of which half only went to the military to pay for their college

I’m all for conscription; it teaches discipline, honor and what not. Only problem is my country has a tendency to fight wars that have nothing to do with us. If all our military did was defend the USA then I’d be all for it.

>tendency

thats all you did the last 70 years.

nah I'm good. Feel free to die for Israel yourself though.

Criminally underrated post.

>mmuh 74%

Attached: 1526509231456.png (565x486, 461K)

We have no operation overseas except UN peacekeeping

>japs bomb us
>we fight back
Besides that you’re right

What could be behind that memeflag

Attached: 24d59a20.jpg (1194x1000, 113K)

I remember my Finnish grandfather and mother talking about this when I was younger. I thought they were fucking with me.

This was their first and only riot.

Attached: 1498362670204.jpg (519x571, 75K)

God bless Bulgaria.

>his country doesn't have 40 million niggers

Attached: 1508602063006.jpg (2048x1365, 713K)

Forgot picture.

Attached: 1520071376056.jpg (685x960, 108K)

>((UN))
>Peacekeeping
Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to be smart

It's not effective but the soldiers gain valuable combat experience that we can use in developing tactics

Attached: XwTeYUw.jpg (1177x1230, 254K)

>Only good thing to come from Finland

Attached: Tuukka Rask.jpg (644x427, 88K)

I genuinely think conscription is a good idea and wish we implemented it here.

You forgot Kone elevators and our superior weapons manufacturing that to this day has prevented the United Arab Emirates, Sweden, South Africa, Slovenia, Slovakia and Croatia from being invaded by Russia

Attached: patria.jpg (2048x1365, 798K)

Attached: Tuukka-Rask.gif (512x284, 3.18M)

>gain valuable combat experience
>(((un))) peacekeeping

My nigga

>He doesn't want to harden himself in combat so he could be more proficient in killing Russians and communists

>(((Patria)))

They are worthless if your intention is to invade thirdworld shitholes that the average citizen can't even find on a map yes, But for defensive militaries conscription is the absolutely best type of armed forces you can have, The reason why is because Conscript armies will have all types of peoples bringing their civilian specialization aswell complementing their abilities.
It also creates national unity in a way which no professional military ever can achieve.

>He doesn't know The Korpi or Tommi Mäkelä.

Attached: LaughingAsian.jpg (520x600, 150K)

onks tol ak47

Kontradiktorisessa aseista koulutustilaisuus?

tää

Vaunumiehet käyttää Itä-Saksalaisia
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7FUjVHx46c

Attached: 13ad9913.jpg (1920x884, 126K)

Thanks for the Rosomak finnbros

>He wants to be defended by people who can't get real jobs.

hahah, you make good joke. Finns would never dream of such. Finland has no capabilities for such an operation.

Appreciate the support. May Tangra bring all the blessings and kebab removal to you and your folk.

Attached: 1498610208275.jpg (643x608, 99K)

kiitän t. tykkimies

>He doesn't know about the Mannerheim-2 Project

Attached: kek.png (422x552, 322K)

We have a secret that nobody knows :))))

When the time comes gods will protect us

Attached: Koodinimi Herran Perkele.jpg (560x408, 23K)

Russia will end up having to fix Finland within the next few years

Fpbp. Freedom haters and yurupeeins heck off. USA NUMBER ONE

>has conscription
>uses the conscripts to carry bags of muslims into reception centers
I hope someone nukes this country

The vast majority of people don't deserve protection.

> He thinks his govt has his people's best interest at heart

youtube.com/watch?v=r0LTsB_gU3g
youtube.com/watch?v=0WOcn6hkrJk
Say that again Sw*doit

Attached: T-55M_01.jpg (800x538, 57K)

blacks

Dosent know about the väinämöinen projekt

Attached: d44e8c9a.jpg (578x405, 33K)

If you had conscription, there would be more people against every unneeded military action. Why did you give up in 'Nam?

Long-term stability > Freedom

It could be worse, you could be us.

Finns aren't in (((NATO))) and their military exists solely for self-defense.

>Turkey
>73

>Finland
>74

WUT?

Voi vittu vitun!

I am erect!

How many of you swedes are half-finn mutts?

Might be an image intensifier with a daylight cap. The pinhole lets in enough light to form an image without damaging the device.

Not an excuse
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis

Attached: ahmed_intti.jpg (800x470, 188K)

heheh, fun jokes, bros. you almost got me. heh

you posted the wrong image

Attached: fishcock.jpg (909x900, 146K)

>He want's to be governed by foreigners

Natural selection > kidding yourself by cucking yourself to an extortionist organization who's very nature is to perpetuate its own existence at the cost of everyone around and in it

Stormfags incels btfo

False equivalency. Besides for Iceland, Finland is technically the Whitest place in the world. Almost all people conscripted in Finland aren’t just White but also Finnish

What part about self governance isn't clear to you, you reindeer motherfucker?

Dont tell them i posted this

Attached: 60ebe0cd.jpg (633x70, 14K)

Why has natural selection led to 65.7% of all American adults becoming overweight?

Eugenics > Natural selection

>He thinks he can be free under Russian rule